Up In Smoke Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached into the refrigerator and took out two more bottles of water. Then she closed the door as she stood back up, and turned to face me again. With the bottles in her hands, she now continued her glide to a nearby counter where she picked up two glasses. To hold both she shifted the bottles to her arms up against her chest.

"Ooo...cold." She shivered.

I shivered too. I was hard as a rock.

Giang continued her saunter towards me never breaking eye contact the entire time she did. When she was standing right over me, she set down the glasses on the coffee table in front of us. Then she took a bottle out from her arm and set it next to the glasses. The remaining bottle she then took and opened it. After the cold bottle had left her arm, I could see plain as day, her nipples trying to punch through the silk holding them back. She took the opened bottle and leaned down to pour it into my glass, holding her covered chest to me maybe six inches away from my face. She then poured the rest into her glass.

Once the bottle was empty, she sat down right next to me, her hip and leg touching mine. She then leaned over again, took both glasses handing one to me.

"Chuc suk khoe." She toasted, "To health." Lifting her glass up to mine, our glasses met with a ring. We both drank, but then a little water spilled from her glass down her chin and right into the hole left open at her upper chest.

"Du Ma!" She let out, slipping back to Vietnamese, breaking the spell she had woven. I recognized the swear word, their equivalent to 'fuck!'.

"OH! Its cold!" She quickly set her glass back on the table and started trying to wipe the water away, but cold drips of water had fallen into the hole down into her cleavage.

"OH! It tickles and its cold!" She held up her hands trying to warm her chest because she couldn't get access inside.

She gave me a guilty look, which she couldn't hold and burst into laughing again.

"I always make some mistake. I get into trouble at work because I am clumsy and not as graceful as some of the other girls." She said between giggles.

I finally found my voice. "Is that how you do your job?"

"Yes, pretty much. We would keep talking and drinking. I would laugh at your jokes, touching your arm," she did, "and would be very interested about your life. Then the other girls and I might dance a little. The longer I can keep you here, the more you buy us drinks, and the more money the club makes, and then the more money I make."

"And you are wearing this?"

"Well, not just this. Every night we change styles to something different. Some times we wear a Qipao like this one, I have a few different ones, but this is my favorite. Other nights we might wear Kimonos or Ao dais (the traditional Vietnamese dress, very elegant and sensual, trust me, its worth a web search). And then we have fun nights where we dress up like Japanese anime characters, for some reason men always love those outfits."

She started scandalously giggling, knowing the reason why, and then noticing my look of interested, laughed even harder. Through a strained breath she said, "And no, I am not going to put one on right now, because they take too long to put on and get ready. There are many little pieces and then I have to do the make-up to look good."

"Fair enough," I replied, "this one is perfect anyway."

She gave me an adorable smile, but then snorted and started laughing, the movement making her entire chest wiggle.

She slapped my arm with a tiny hand, "Liar, you are just being nice. But the most naughty nights are when we all dress-up like students, you know, with the skirts, white shirts, and ties."

She saw me look towards her closet, and leaning in closer to me, her hand now touching my arm, said, "Oh yes, that's right, you are a teacher. Does the idea of me wearing a student dress make you have naughty thoughts?"

"Yes." I said, now looking her directly in the eyes, seeing something devilish in the eyes of that angel.

"Good." Was all she said.

She held my gaze for maybe five seconds, but right before I was about to make a move to kiss her, she turned her head towards the TV.

"Oh yea, I forgot! Turn it on!" She said and squeezed my arm in excitement.

A little disappointed, I reached for the remote controller, and then settled into the couch to get comfortable and hide my erection at the same time. I'm pretty sure she noticed, because after I got situated, she gave me another evil look and she leaned into me to put her head on my arm and brought her legs up onto the sofa. I stretched my arm above her and to wrap it around her shoulders, but she took it and lowered it further down to her waist. The texture of her silk dress tightly wrapped against her skin was heavenly, and I could feel her body heat radiating through the fabric. It did nothing to lessen my hard-on, and even less so when she laid a hand on my thigh.

- - -

THE STRIP CLUB

- - -

When she was ready, I hit play on the controller and we started the movie. Thankfully the movie was in English with Vietnamese subtitles (VietSub, as they call it) so we both could understand the movie. The first ten minutes were pretty bloody and violent, and after each particularly gory death Giang would wince and bury her face in my chest, her tiny hand squeezing my legs tightly. After that, though the movie became a bit less violent and got progressively funnier. She was loving it, she would barely get control of one burst of laughter before hearing another joke that would set her off again, the whole time her tits jiggling like jello.

Then the main character met his love interest and after a little back and forth dialogue there was a sex montage. This peeked my interest as the actress was nearly as sexy as the miniature woman currently in my arms, who at the moment, was dragging one finger up my thigh towards my crotch, but stopped right before reaching it. She noticed the stretch in my pants and she looked down at my erection clearly tenting my pants.

"Enjoying the movie?" She whispered in my ear.

"Yes." I said looking down at her and tightening my hold around her waist.

But before I could make a move again, she turned back to the movie. I chose to pay her back in kind however, and my fingers started skating around her silky side towards the slope of her breasts. I felt her shiver and her legs started rubbing together under her.

The movie went on and shenanigans resumed and some superhero shit happened, but for some reason, I was finding it difficult to concentrate on the movie. Not Giang though, she was back to her laughing at every joke. Then at one point in the movie, the characters found themselves in an actual strip club and I started laughing. I leaned over to her ear and whispered "That's a strip club."

Her eyes looked up to me, and then back to the movie studying the scene.

"I guess that's kind of like my work, I guess, but no one's...oooh boobies!" She burst into giggles, "seems dark though."

"And the customers are just watching...Oh that pretty." She had seen the main actress in a corset.

"I should get one of those, that looks good." Meaning the corset, my dick jumped thinking about her in one.

As the scene ended, she told me, "Go back, I want to see that again."

Not bothered by having to watch the strip club scene again, I jumped back to an earlier scene and she leaned forward to study it closer, her head now hovering inches from my erect cock. She reached a hand across my lap, brushing my tip with her arm, and grabbed the controller on the other side of me laying on the sofa.

She jumped back scenes again and focused on the dancers as they moved about the stage and walked around the bar carrying drinks, then she paused the movie right on the frame where the main actress is bent over the bar getting drinks and giving the audience a view of her ass.

"Well, this club is sort of like mine, but it's so dark and impersonal. Mine is bright and not so loud. The girls here are just on the stage dancing, we sit with our customers and talk with them."

"They do to, but you have to pay extra, and then they sit on you and give you a lap dance."

"A what?"

"Lap dance, the girl sits on the guy's lap and dances while she takes her clothes off."

She started giggling again, scandalously, "How do you dance while sitting? Like this?"

She started waving her hands around doing some cutesy, Japanese-style dancing I had seen on social media, her hands held by her face, fingers spread open. Then she started laughing again very cutely.

"No, not like that," I said laughing as well, "sexy dancing, they sit on the guys lap and starts moving their asses around trying to get him hard. Then they might turn around and sit on him facing doing the same thing, all the while taking off clothes. They call it a lap dance."

"And they are just getting him hard?" She said, now looking direct at my erection. "Nothing else? No sex?"

"No sex, just get him excited and then she leaves after the song is over. If he wants to spend more time with her, he can buy a private room."

"Do they have sex there?"

"No, no one's having sex in the club. The private room is just the same thing, but it's more 'private', you aren't surrounded by all those other men. It's also longer." I had heard stories about more happening in the private room, but I didn't want to get into that right now, plus I think its mostly bullshit anyway.

"...and harder." She softly said, still looking at my covered cock.

"I think she is trying to see if she can make him cum, even without sex." I explain.

She started giggling again and looked me back in the eyes, "And do they? Cum, I mean?"

"Some might."

"Did you?"

"No, but I only have ever had lap dances. I didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars to get a private room."

This seemed to surprise her.

"Hundreds!?! Plural? That's so much, and they don't even have sex? Wow..."

It made sense to me though. Vietnam might be growing economically and doing much better now than they were even a decade before, their 'standard of living' is still a lot lower than it is in the U.S. While it's common for a 'cheap dinner' to run $20-40 per person in the States, a $5 per person dinner would be extravagant for the Vietnamese. American fast food is considered a fancy date-night option to them. So while the idea of paying hundreds of dollars for a dance might be expensive for us, to them it's a fortune. I would often hear them talk about how much money even low-paid workers are paid in the US in awe, without realizing our prices are much higher too.

I could see Giang adding up figures in her head, depending on what percent the dancers got to keep of the private room money, multiplied by how many dances a night the girl could do...she could pay for her university and buy an apartment off of one week's work.

But all she said was "Wow."

Then she turned the movie back on. The rest of the movie went on, back to more superhero stuff, more laughs, and then the big fight scene at the end, followed by the end-credits played to a famous song.

"Oh, I love this song!" She exclaimed, and started to move her body to the slow, jazzy song. At one point of the song, she moved to get up, still swaying to the music and the next thing I knew, she was dancing right in front of me, her ass making slow pendulum movements. But the credits version of the song was shorter than usual, and she let out a soft, disappointed "aww" when it was over.

But then in realization, she half-ran, half-skipped over to the TV, now shaking her ass to the new song that had come on. Next to the TV was her stereo and a small collection of CDs. She pulled out one of the CDs and put it in the player, she fiddled with it for a moment and then out came the same song that had previously been playing. I guess she really did love the song, enough to own the CD.

- - -

MAKE IT BIGGER

- - -

As the music was starting, the movie credits ended and the main character was back telling us to go away, then the screen went dark, leaving the room far dimmer now, lit only by the pale late-afternoon light peeking around her curtains. Giang laughed at the end-credits scene, then turned back to me and started dancing towards me following the music, a soft, beautiful smile on her lips. When she reached me, she lifted her hands out to mine and pulled me off the sofa, clearly wanting to dance with me. I obliged, I stood up and, towering over her, took her in my arms as she turned around and started gyrating her silk cover back onto my erections. She was too short for me to reach low on her so when I tried to wrap my arm around her waist to pull her towards me, I more wrapped it around her chest, with her heavy breasts resting on my arm. My other arm started at her shoulder and started tracing her figure down her arm and then onto her hip. Her petite hand found mine and she laced her fingers into mine, showing us each how much smaller she was than me. We stayed like that knowing we would never dance again the way we danced that night.

Too soon though, the next song started, this one a much faster pace, and slow dancing started to be more shaking, until she abruptly turned around and pushed me back down onto the sofa. She wasn't that strong, but I let her guide me anyway and I fell back onto the sofa with my legs held together. She turned away from me and started dancing to this new song with her own rhythm, her ass shaking right in front of my face, walking backwards closer towards me as she did. Then with the music she hopped back and her small body landed on my knees. She was too small to reach my lap on the first try, but on beat to the music now playing she started bouncing back further onto my lap, her ass shaking the whole time, until she finally reached my hard dick by bouncing right onto it, making me jump and wince a bit. 'That's definitely one way to wake me up', I thought. Her head turned around, face full of apology and just said "Sorry, clumsy remember? Did that hurt?"

"It's ok, here let me help." I said softly, hiding my pain.

I put my hands on her hips as the next song started playing, and slid her ass along my lap and placed her back up against my chest. This new song was a jazzy number and her ass started jerking to the music, my dick lodged in between her ass cheeks still protected by the smooth, soft fabric of her dress.

"Like this?" She quietly asked, her head turning towards mine a mere inch under my ear.

Yes." I barely managed.

She leaned in and kissed my earlobe, still slowly swaying her ass, as small moans started coming into my ear. I placed my hands on her legs and started to slide my hands up her body, one stopping on her belly, my hand covering it entirely, while the other continued to outline her shape around her chest, up to her covered neck and onto her cheek with my thumb behind her ear. I took the lead and moved her face towards mine and I kissed this tiny, beautiful angel as her silk covered body lay on mine. The kiss was sweet but she kept her lips tightly sealed and was a bit hesitant. That did not stop one of her hands though moving to the side of my face as we continued our kissing to the beautiful music telling us about everything she wanted.

The song ended and the next was more upbeat again. My hand on her belly lifted to her breasts and started to mold her massive glands, I was only able to realized she wasn't wearing a bra before she broke away from our kissing and slid off my lap to the couch next to me, she then did a little spin and stretched her leg over my lap again, this time facing me in a straddle, with her hands on my shoulders. This move dragged the hemline of her dress up her body to her hips leaving her cheeks bare. But I didn't get a good look as, now face to face, she attacked me in short, closed mouth pecks on the lips as the song sang about her heartbeat.

Giang started awkwardly grinding her pussy on my covered hard-on to the beat of the music while still giving me those same kisses, and instantly I could feel her juices soaking through my pants, she must be gushing. The music continued playing with random phrases slipping into my ears, adding to the excitement of each moment; like when my hands moved up her naked legs and gripped her hips under the pulled up dress as the song told her to "not keep me waiting that she longed to be by my side," or when I slid my hands around and I found her naked ass cheeks, the song sang "we could even be together tonight, happy with the kisses she gave me."

I thought this little minx had gone panty-less, until I felt a small string running between her ass cheeks. Even better, She was wearing a thong! My dick twitched in my pants and my hips gave a buck upwards right onto her covered snatch which made her give a small gasp above me. Her eyes now locked onto mine, she immediately went back to her short, peck kissing, but this time faster and all over my face.

While she continued to kiss me to the next slower song, I slipped my hand around her perfect ass following the string that led me to the tiny piece of silk covering her pussy. She was soaked. I massaged her through the worthless panties, getting my fingers covered in her juices and easily pushed the silk into her boiling snatch. The tiny fabric was no match for my invading fingers and they slipped around her last, now fallen, defense, and effortlessly swam into her tight tunnel.

Giang's kisses had stopped and her movements slowed to the music her eyes studying mine, searching for something, and we just took each other in as the song spoke our words for us, "I love you, I want you, and I need to be with you today." We continued our search of each other, her grinding on my hard-on while my fingers slid into her pussy from her rear, her softy moaning the whole time. As my fingers got deeper, however, I discovered that she actually did have one last defense. Her hymen was still intact.

Giang was a virgin!

I gasped in surprise, my eyes went wide, and I let out a hungry growl of anticipation, but I don't think she liked what she saw in my eyes. She must have seen my shock or my lust or something, because hers flooded with panic, her eyes looking scared, and she slipped off me onto the couch, my fingers leaving her flooded temple. Giang squeezed her legs shut, and her face fell while she hugged herself. The music suddenly got too loud, so I found the controller and turned it down, but not off, as the song yelled at me that all I wanted right now was her.

"I'm sorry." I heard her softly say. "I should have told you."

"Why? You have nothing to be sorry for. I am sorry, I just didn't know. I thought because...".

I didn't know how to finish that sentence without offending her, because why? She worked practically as a stripper? No, she made it very clear it wasn't sexual - to her at least. Because she was hot? So what, doesn't mean anything. Because she talked dirty? A lot of people do, regardless of their sexual status, and...now, come to think of it, I don't think her questions were very dirty. Sexual? Yes. Dirty? No. If anything her questions were more curious, and her laughter was probably her just trying to hide her nervousness, well...that and being high all day. Not to mention, what it must have been like for her to listen to me fuck all morning. The excitement it must of stirred in her. This did explain the kissing though, no wonder it had seemed awkward, she didn't know what she was doing.

Giang was probably confused, scared, nervous, excited, and obviously horny as shit; and dirty old man that I am, I got this young, beautiful, innocent, and naïve, young woman high on magic weed and then tried to fuck her just add her to my growing list of conquests. Shame flooded over me. The others had all been consenting, grown women, who knew what they were getting into. Giang was none of those. At 19 years-old she was still very much a child in many ways, not legally no, but worldly, culturally, and experimentally she was still a naïve, young woman. She wasn't even old enough to go to a bar in the US, for Christ's sake. And then I come along and get her high with my magic-horniness-weed without her even knowing or giving consent, even if it was unintentional, I took away her freedom of choice. Well, Thuy got her second-hand high with her hot-boxing my room this morning, but lets be clear here, it was all my responsibility. I felt horrible.

1...345678