Up In Smoke Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fubarius
Fubarius
73 Followers

"...Because, I thought that since you had invited me here you were interested in me." I finished cowardly. Yea, sure Ben, blame the girl. Good call. Idiot.

"I am! I wanted you to be my first, but I always do this! I should have told you." She repeated this time ending in a sob, and to my horror and shame, she started crying.

I wanted to put my arms around her and comfort her, tell her everything was going to be ok, but I was afraid that if I touched her she might see it as another aggressive attempt.

All I could do was say, "Hey, no, no, Giang, none of this is your fault. It's mine. All mine.

She was now shaking her head, but I continued.

"I'm sorry, I should have stopped myself. You are high and young, and I am a dirty old man."

Still through her tears, Giang looked up at me and told me "No. It's not that at all. You are a great guy, you have always been there for me when I needed it. I always do this, that's why boys always leave me. I was scared with my first boyfriend and wasn't ready yet, but when I told him that, he broke up with me, he hurt me. Then I started working at the club to gain more confidence, but I saw how the men treated the girls there, grabbing them and saying horrible things to them, and I hated the way they always looked at me. I thought all men were like that, that's why I never try to look cute outside of work."

She started to cry again, "So now every time I date a guy, we fool around, but when it comes time to have sex, I get scared and run away. The guys find out why and either they get scared too and leave me, or they get really excited and creepy which just scares me more. One guy even tried to force me, but then you and Trinh came and saved me. You are not like those other guys. I have liked you for ages and I know you have liked me too. I see you looking and then trying not to look, but you never said weird things to me, you never tried to touch me. You treated me like I was just me."

I saw a lovely smile now on her face now as she looked at me, tears still coming down her face. I couldn't help it, I put my arm around her shoulders, thankfully, she did not flinch or pull away, instead she lay her head on my shoulder.

"And you saved me. I don't know what that guy would have done had you not come, but you did, you were there for me again, and you didn't want anything in return for it."

I interrupted, "No, that was Trinh. Trinh saved you, it was all her idea, I was just there to help." Maybe I had misread the entire situation that night, I had thought that the guy at the bar had only been hitting on Giang, but if what she is saying was right, we might have stopped a rape. My anger flared in an instant for the guy who would attack this girl. I might have to track him down and see if he is still in town.

"I know, and I love her for that too," Giang went on, "but you helped, you came, you saved me. Since then, I knew I wanted you to be my first, but I am still scared. Trinh has been trying to help me get more confident for months now, so I could ask you.

"Ask me what?" But I knew.

"Please Ben, be my teacher. Teach me how to love."

Forgive me Reader, for I am about to sin.

- - -

FLOWERS AND THRONES

- - -

My mind went into overdrive. Was I really going to do this? Who am I kidding, of course I am. I am a dirty, filthy, lecherous old man. I shut down all my thoughts as I lifted a hand to her chin still resting on my shoulder and softly directed her face towards mine.

I looked into her eyes still wet from her tears. She had stopped crying now, but her eyes were still red and streak marks streamed down her cheeks. I brought my hand to her face and with a thumb I wiped away the streaks.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded her head nervously.

I leaned in and started my lesson by kissing her again, this time slow and sensual. I took the lead, and with my hand at her cheek I held her head still. I tried to deepen the kiss but her mouth was still tightly closed. I brought my tongue out and lightly flicked her upper lip, then did it again, trying to show her what to do. She took the hint and slowly opened her mouth. I tilted my head and leaned in and took her upper lip in between mine and kissed it. Then slipped my tongue into her mouth searching for hers, but she had withdrawn it, until very hesitantly she brought it forward and our tongues finally met and started their dance. She even tasted like lemons.

Then frustratingly, she pulled back again and asked, "Can we smoke another weed before we do this?"

"Smoke another joint." I laughed as I corrected her, but nodded my head anyway, "Sure."

"Yay!" She bounced off my lap and spun away to stand and wait for me.

As I stood up, I heard the original song start playing again and turned up the volume as we walked back on onto the balcony.

She was already waiting for me as I walked out, her having skipped ahead, her arms resting on the rail looking out onto the Sun setting over the park as I walked up behind her and she leaned back and put her head against my chest. I took out the joint and lit it. I took my hit watching the sunset with her under my arms and then handed it to her. She quietly took it and took her turn. This time she was able to handle the smoke better than before, and only coughed softly.

We passed the joint back and forth in another kind of dance as she started swaying to the music spilling out into the evening air. I had watched both sunrise and sunset today, smoking weed with a different girl each time. And I was about to fuck both too. What a busy day I've had.

As the joint got to the end, I wrapped my arms around her and let her finish it. I brought one hand gliding up the side of her silky Qipao, over her hips, across her belly, around her breasts, and up to the ribbons tying the flap closed which held her dress together. I pulled at the top ribbon and untied it, giving a little slack around her throat, she turned her head to look up at me, but didn't say anything. I moved to the second ribbon and untied it as well, the entire dress seemed to get more loose as the flap started to fall open. I was going to remove the third ribbon when her hand came up to stop me.

This time she didn't pull away. Instead, she turned around in my arms and held her head back in a silent plea for another kiss. I lowered my lips towards her, her mouth already partial open before I even reached her. Our lips met, and this time the kiss was passionate and hungry, her arms came around me and I lowered mine down to her tight ass and then lifted her by her cheeks up above my waist. She giggled and then wrapped her legs around me too, as we continued our passionate kisses as the last of the sunlight faded away to the darkness of the night.

I carried her back inside the now dark room, making sure to close the door behind us (trust me on this one, you don't want to know what kinds of bugs will come through an open window or door at night in Vietnam if you don't). The music had stopped leaving the room not only dark but now quiet. I stopped right by the side of her bed and lowered her down onto the mattress carefully as we continued to kiss. We could barely see each other in the now near dark room, the only light coming from the black screen of the TV still on, but I outlined her body with my hands again, feeling every curve of her dress. My fingers found the last ribbon near her armpit and I untied it releasing the dresses' pressure against her. It did not fall down however, it was still held in place by the tight sleeves about her arms.

I lowered my hands down to the hemline of her dress and slowly started lifting it up her her body as I broke our kiss and watched as I revealed her body. I slipped it over her hips which was still a tight squeeze and I finally got a look at the thong she had been wearing, it was bright yellow. Once I got the hem passed her hips the dress was much easier to lift. I slid it further up freeing her breasts to my gaze and seeing them bare in front of me almost made me believe in God again, for only a glorious creator could have created these. I continued lifting the dress and as I got closer to her head she lifted her arms and allowed me to slide it passed her head and off her arms.

I took the dress and threw it over onto the couch, and by the time I looked back to Giang, her arms had come back down and she was almost naked in front of me. She didn't cover herself, she didn't hide, she brought her hands down onto the bed behind her, locked her elbows, and presented her breasts to me like a gift from heaven, her eyes studying my face in the darkness. I stared at this lovely angel. She was innocence defined, she was purely divine.

She waited for me to make my move, as I fought myself, trying to batter down my moral objections to what was about to happen. I didn't want to hurt this girl, and she clearly wanted me, but was this right? The only time I had ever been with a virgin before, it had been my first time as well. We had both been young and clueless about our bodies, bumping into each other our hands simply grabbing. We had dated for a couple months of kissing and dry humping before we finally made the decision together to go all the way. It had been as awkward as it had been exciting. We didn't know what we were doing so the experience had been disappointing for both of us, we had to practice more together until we understood how good it could be.

So is it better to lose one's virginity to someone with experience, so the first time can be more fulfilling? Or is it better to lose your virginity with someone else inexperienced, like I had, to keep things on a balance and learn with the other? If I do this, I need to be careful and loving with her, to show her how wonderful sex can be. I can not let it be disappointing. That's a lot of pressure. I was paralyzed with inner-conflict until I heard her voice.

Giang softly whisper into the darkness, "Please Teacher, teach me."

My moral wall crumbled. I reached out a hand and cupped one of her breasts. Even with as small as she was, my hand was still not big enough to hold her entire her breast. I softly started to massage her, and my other hand followed suit.

"Yes." I heard her quietly moan.

I leaned forward and found her mouth again with mine. We kissed as I massaged her breasts with my hands, and when my thumbs moved across her nipples, she let out a little higher pitched moan into my mouth. I moved my thumbs in rings around her nipples and the moan's pitch got higher and her tongue started to move faster in my mouth. It seems her nipples were extra sensitive, so I brought my index fingers to the show and pinched both nipples between my thumbs and index fingers. She squeaked and then started laughing into my mouth. I could feel her smile.

She pulled her head back a little and said, "Sorry."

"Don't apologize, this is supposed to be fun. Now lay back." I told her as my hand softy pushed her shoulders down onto the bed.

Once she had laid back, I knelt down onto the floor. Her legs had been closed during our initial contact, so I took my hands and slowly opened them right in front of my face.

Although the room was dark, her yellow panties were almost glowing, standing bright against her tan skin and the dark covers below her. My hands slid up her thighs, spreading them wider as I leaned my head towards her sacred alter, smelling her musky aroma as my head approached. I leaned in farther and my lips planted a kiss square on her thong where I believed her clitoris would be.

"Yes!" She said again, louder this time.

Now my usual, modus operandi in this situation would be to tease the woman into a more excitable state, but with as wet as Giang currently was, and with as long as she has already waited, I wasn't going to play with her. So, I brought my hands up to her hips and curved my fingers around the strings holding this mere piece of silk over her vagina, and I started to pull them down her legs. I had to pull my head back in order to get her panties down her legs, momentarily closing her legs again, but soon enough, I slipped them off her feet and threw them aside. I then gently opened her legs again and went back in.

I went right for her hole, and with my tongue I licked her from bottom to top, the tip of my tongue easily sliding into her soaked pussy, tasting her for the first time. It was not as I expected, unlike most, Giang's juices were actually sweet with only a hint of sour, she tasted almost like honey. She was delicious. I buried my face into her, my tongue going in as deep as I could. I was instantly addicted, I never wanted to stop tasting her. I just licked up as much of her as I could.

Above me, I could hear Giang's moaning getting louder and I felt as she moved her fingers through my hair, curling and trying to grab onto my hair but it was too short and it simply slipped through her fingers. So instead she grabbed my ears with her hands and then squeezed her legs shut to hold me in place. The outside world was instantly cut off to me; all sound, sensation, oxygen completely gone, all that was left was my newly discovered paradise, Giang's vagina.

Her pussy was small like the rest of her and was incredibly tight even for my tongue. Her layered labia sat open and waiting for my mouth like a flower's pedals waiting for the bee in search of the pollen to make its nectar, only for the bee to discover that the nectar was already made and waiting for it. Above her labia sat her clitoris like a throne on top a mountain watching over her field of flowers, and above that throne was the crown of the queen bee waiting for her offering. I was that bee, and Giang was not only the Flower, she was my Angel and my Queen, my whole World, and it was time for me to pray at the Altar at the foot of her Throne. I gathered her Nectar and delivered it to the Queen on her Throne ad infinitum, time no longer mattered, all that did matter were my offerings.

Slowly my World started to shake and a Volcano erupted from beneath the bed of flowers and delicious Magma flooded over me. I tried to take it all in, but it was drowning me. Apparently my Queen required my sacrifice, and I was willing and eager to serve, if I died drinking this molten nectar as my World around me collapsed in an Earthquake, then I would count myself blessed.

But my Queen was merciful, at the last possible moment she opened the heavens and I was spared, allowed to survive, only so I could serve her again in the future.

Giang's legs opened and oxygen flowed back into my lungs. She pulled my head up her body to hers. I gasped, not from the wave of cold air now coming back to me, nor the pain of my ears dragging my body along with them; no, I gasped in the pain of losing access to Giang's nectar, which I had been dragged out of. I was pulled up Giang's small body to her mouth and our lips hungrily attacked each other. She tasted herself on me which had been flooded into me, I tasted her lemon sweet tongue swirling her honeyed juices in my mouth.

But then she pushed me off her and I flopped onto my back on her bed, gasping for air, doing nothing else. Just breathing, as my senses slowly started coming back to me. What the hell was that? Had oxygen deprivation and Desire gotten together and created a hallucinogenic paradise for me? Whatever had just happened I wanted to go back. I needed to go back. My Queen needed me.

Speaking of the devil, Giang sat up and swung her legs over me and straddled me for the second time tonight, her hands grasped onto my shirt trying to drag my body up but instead had to lean down to put her face over mine.

"What the hell was THAT?" She breathed to my face. "That was incredible, my whole world changed. I felt as if I was in heaven and you were serving me, and then my world exploded?!?"

That stopped me for a moment. Was she speaking metaphorically, or had she also been hallucinating same as I had. Her words sounded like the same vision I had had.

"You were my Flower Queen, I had to serve you." Was all I could think of at the moment, but then came up with something else as my mind got clearer, "I think I just had a hallucination."

"Me Too!"

We looked at each other, each trying to see if the other was joking, but realized neither was. I decided I had to tell her the truth before we went any further. If I was going to deflower my virginal Queen, she had the right to know, and definitely had the right to make her own choice.

"I think my weed is magic." I told her.

"I'll say."

"No, I mean, really magic. Real Magic."

She just gave me a look, so I continued.

"The woman who gave it to me on Friday told me it was magic, but I didn't believe her. She said a lot about it but I was drunk at the time and don't remember most of what she said. Something about it making women melt in my hands, and that it would make orgasms better..."

I hesitated about the last part, but I had to go on.

"She also said that it would make women do what I told them to and that my seed would be addictive. I didn't believe her at the time, but from everything that has been happening to me this weekend, I am starting to believe that it really IS magic."

Giang searched my eyes, trying to see if I was joking.

"So its magic? That's why this happened?" She let go of my shirt and got off me, sitting back down on the bed, her face not looking at me.

"Giang, I am sorry. I never meant for you to smoke it, but this morning Thuy was smoking it in my room and I think by smelling it, you got hooked. Please, don't be angry, I never meant for any of this to happen."

"What?" She turned a shocked look at me.

"I am so sorry." Shame flooded into me, I hated myself for taking advantage of this precious woman. She deserved far better than me. I hoped her punishment would be righteous.

"That's stupid." And she started laughing.

"Huh?" I was shocked dumb.

She saw my face and started laughing even harder, but then she stopped, and turned back to me with a glowing smile on her face.

"I have been planning on ways of seducing you for weeks now, Trinh and I both have been working on it. Trying to find ways to get you out of your room and out of your stupor. You have been so depressed lately, and I had hoped I could help you escape that, but I was too afraid of your rejecting me that I never made a move. Trinh has been trying to train me with her whole 'control thing' she does, trying to get me brave enough to talk to you."

She drifted off into thought for a moment, I just sat there stunned listening to her story. Eventually she went on.

"Your 'magic' weed had nothing to do with my feelings for you, give just gave us an opportunity and put us both in good enough places in our heads to get to this point. This morning, when I was listening to you take control of your Ex and fuck her brains out, I was getting incredibly excited and jealous. I wanted to be her. I wanted to be with you. So I went to Trinh and we arranged that lunch because we knew eventually you would have to leave your room for food, especially after that workout it sounded like you were having, and we could invite you."

I finally found my tongue, "So...my weed's not magic? But a lot of weird things have been happening this weekend, fantastic things! But weird."

"Oh, I actually believe it is magic. Right now, when you put your tongue..." She faded out with a blush, but then powered through it.

"When you put your tongue in my vagina, I had an amazing dream, what did you call it, a hallucination?"

I nodded.

"Yea, I had one too, it was magical and it was amazing, and if your weed is the cause of that, then I never want to stop smoking it with you. So now, stop all your worrying, I am not mad, I am horny! So get over here and FUCK ME!"

Fubarius
Fubarius
73 Followers
1...345678