Up In Smoke Pt. 03

Story Info
Ben deflowers a housemate with the Flower.
28.5k words
4.84
7.1k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fubarius
Fubarius
70 Followers

Notes: Not really a disclaimer today apart my my normal warning about drug-use and mind-control sexy play and to not try either at home. However, I did want to mention a few things; First, after reviewing Part 2 for the hundredth time, I realized I made a mistake towards the end, I had referred to the character of "Mai" (pronounce like the word "My" by the way) as "Mia". I would love to blame this on Auto-correct, but alas, it seems to be my own stupidity and failure to catch it, because it is only wrong towards the end of the story. Just so everyone is clear though, it is supposed to be Mai. Hopefully, I will not make the mistake again, nor with anyone else's names.

Secondly, while my story's MC elements are not as blatant as other stories posted on this site, the ambiguity of the magic is kind of the point. I, personally, never really liked the forceful "*Bam* you're my slave now" type of MC stories and wanted to explore a more 'soft magic system', if you will. Is the weed actually magic? If it is, to what extent? How much control do our characters have over each other? We live in a world filled with ulterior motives, drugs (both recreational and medicinal) that alter our perceptions around us, and lies we tell each other and ourselves. Our minds are so flexible and vulnerable that often even in the real world it's easy to manipulate other's thoughts. So that's what I'm trying to explore in this story. I understand that it's not the usual, but I'm hoping you readers have been enjoying, and will continue to enjoy, the story.

Finally, this part of the story is a little longer than I have written so far, but I hope its not too long. I am trying to get my stories shorter, I really am, but I know I can be long winded. So speaking of wind, sit back and I hope you enjoy Part 3 of Up In Smoke. Light 'em up if you got 'em up.

- - -

"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself."

- Bob Marley

"A friend with weed is a friend indeed, and a friend who shares is a friend who cares."

- Unknown

"God said, "See, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit; you shall have them as food."

- The Bible, Genesis 1:29

- - -

THE HUNGER

- - -

Thuy and I lay in bed, her head on my chest, with me on my back. We had lapsed into a relaxed snooze in our post-coital bliss, but I'm not sure for how long. By the light outside my window it was still early in the day, but my phone was out of reach, and I didn't want to disturb Thuy, so I couldn't check. I looked down at her, softly breathing as she slept, her mouth open and a small line of drool dripping onto my bare chest. It tickled, but was also adorable. I let her rest, after all it had been a long day for her already.

For me though, I was wide awake. I had slept the entire day before, and aside from briefly passing out after sex, I was now wide awake and my mind had been set racing. Weed does that to me. I was guilt-ridden about what I had done the last couple of days, pondering over the ethics involved. I had been raised catholic, guilt comes with the territory, and if I had ever bothered to go to confession, I would have a long list to be absolved for after this weekend. I wonder how many Hail Mary's one got for having drug-induced, revenge, anal sex with their Ex out of wedlock? The Catholic Church was more liberal these days, but I don't think they are THAT liberal. I'd rather not find out, so lets just say this story is my Confession. Forgive me, Reader, for I have sinned...

Apart from all my guilt, I was also worried about what was going to happen next. I was trying to formulate a plan on how to deal with the situation between Thuy and Mai, the connected club owner who had a vendetta with Thuy, and who, apparently, had decided to use me as a pawn in her game. She had arranged to have me given the magic weed, Desire, the source of all my current guilt-ridden, carnal bliss, but for what purpose? I needed to get more information, and there were a few places I could start.

This weekend had brought my year-long dry spell crashing down. Since Friday night, I have had sex with two separate women, Amber and my Ex Thuy, and eaten out a third, Cici, all under the influence of Cici's Desire. I did not know what parts they each played in this game, but I intended to find out. Both Cici and Amber worked for Mai after all, and Thuy...well, Thuy had a past. I needed to find out what they each knew about Mai's plans before I could figure out what to do about it. I didn't want Mai to hurt Thuy now that I had claimed her as mine, after all.

My thoughts drifted back the morning I had just had, this time with a smile on my face.

My musings were interrupted, however, when I heard the familiar tone of my phone receiving a message, and I felt a vibration through the mattress somewhere down by my feet. I lifted my head and was about to try and reach for it, before Thuy's eyes popped open, noticing the same thing I did. She lifted her head as well, saw where my phone was and moved to get it. She grabbed it and brought it over to me without me even asking. She then nestled herself back by my side, as I put one arm around her shoulders, kissed the top of her head in thanks, and opened the phone with my other.

AMBER (10:27): "My hat misses you. It's lonely."

I just gave a snort. Amber had stolen my hat the other night, and apparently it was one of her games to tease me with it.

Next to my ear, reading the same message, I heard Thuy ask, "Who is Amber? She sounds hot."

Before I could answer, my phone received another message, this time a photo. It took a few moments for the picture to load and...

Jesus.

There right on my phone was a selfie of Amber in bed. I could tell that she was naked, but being the tease that she was, I could not see any of her naughty bits. The bits that I could see, however, were tempting enough. She was laying on her side, twisted at the hips, with her butt partly facing the sealing and her chest and head facing the camera. Her modesty only being covered by a thin, white sheet pulled far down her hips, still leaving the top of her clearly naked ass visible to my view, allowing me only a slimmer of a shadow between the gap of her crack. The top of her hips and her stomach were bare to air, the twist giving her skin a tightness that was very alluring, I could even see a few dimples on her lower back that looked adorable. Her chest was completely bare too, and I would have gotten a perfect view of her pert breasts had she not been strategically holding my hat in her free hand, just barely being able to cover the cameras view of her nipples. At the forefront of the picture was Amber's beautifully round face, framed by her long, dark brown hair pulled over one shoulder. Her glasses were gone and those mischievous brown eyes were open wide, feinting innocence, directly into the lens of the camera. I could see a streak of red in her eyes from the flash of the camera against the dark brown they normally were. Her lips pink, now that she was not wearing make-up, were held in a small frown like she was disappointed I would leave my hat so alone.

"Wow, she is hot." I heard Thuy say next to me. Siting up, she took the phone out of my hands and studied the picture closer, using her fingers to zoom in on certain parts of Amber's naked body.

As she studied the photo, I sat up next to her trying to get a look at it too over her shoulder.

"Who is she?" Thuy asked excitedly.

"Amber." I said, unhelpfully.

"Duh. Is she another one from the other night?"

I nodded.

"Did you two Fuuuuck?" Thuy asked teasingly, looking up and me.

I sighed. I wasn't used to being open about my sex life, it made me a little nervous, especially talking about other girls that I had sex with, to Thuy, who I was also having sex with. But this was a new Thuy, one who apparently wanted to help me get laid.

"Yes, we had sex at the club on Friday, or I guess early Saturday."

"At the club?! Lucky!" She said with a hint of jealousy, a smile spread across her lips. I knew she was jealous of the locale, not angry about me having sex with someone else.

"Like what? In the bathroom or staircase?

"Umm, no." I think I started to blush a bit. She saw.

"Where???" She looked really excited now.

"In our private booth." I definitely was blushing now. Thuy squealed out a fit of laughter.

"What about the other one? What was her name, Deedee?"

"Cici." I corrected. "They are friends, or coworkers, I'm not exactly sure. She was there too."

"Did you fuck them both?" Thuy was very interested now.

"No, but I did eat out Cici."

"Together!?!?"

"Kind of. They were both watching."

Thuy squealed again, going back to the picture, her legs rubbing together against mine.

"Was it busy there?"

"Yea, pretty busy."

"Did anyone see?"

"Oh yea, they saw." I said through the heat coming out of my blush.

"Wow, look at you. I'm gone for a few months, and you are fucking women out in public. Is this what you have been doing while I was away?" She said without a hint of anger.

"No, this was my first time since you left."

She gave me a sad, guilty look and said softly, "Sorry."

She went back to studying the picture. After another moment or two, she closed the picture and started typing a response.

I tried to grab the phone out of her hand with a "Hey!" but she only twisted away and held it out of my reach.

"Let me. You suck at this kind of thing." She told me.

I was more than a bit nervous, "Ok, fine, but don't blow this for me."

"I'll save the blowing for later." She said with a wink, and went back to typing out a message.

BEN (10:32): "It doesn't look lonely, in fact, Hat looks like it is having a great time. ;)"

She sent it. Thuy knew me well enough to copy how I wrote my messages, she could even mimic my sense of humor and my use of emojis. We both waited and saw the three little dots start to blink.

AMBER (10:33): "No. It is very lonely, all my other clothes got jealous and left it alone with only little, old me."

BEN (10:34): "Oh, your other clothes sound mean! You should throw them all away!"

BEN (10:34): "But Hat shouldn't feel sad, you are enough to keep anyone happy."

AMBER (10:35): "Aww, enough to keep you happy even?"

BEN (10:35): "More than enough."

AMBER (10:36): "Then why did it take you so long to find me? I was laying here in bed all day yesterday, with only with Hat here to keep me company."

BEN (10:37): "I hope he was a good boy, not too hard on you."

AMBER (10:39): "Oh he was a little difficult at first, but once I broke him in a bit and got him wet, he was a very good boy."

Thuy looked at me. "Oh, yes. This one's a keeper."

AMBER (10:40): "But don't ignore my question, where were you? Hong said Minh was trying to find you all day?"

BEN (10:41): "Someone fucked all the energy out of me the night before and when I got home I just crashed and slept all day."

AMBER (10:42): "Oh? And who was that? Are you seeing other girls?"

BEN (10:43): "Hundreds. But not one of them can fuck the energy out of me like you did."

AMBER (10:44): "Such a busy schedule! I hope you can find time for little, old me. Remember you promised me a date."

BEN (10:45): "Any time, you name it. I'm yours whenever you want me."

AMBER (10:47): "What if I said now?"

BEN (10:48): "Then I wouldn't even wait to put clothes on. I would drive right over."

AMBER (10:49): "Hmm, you aren't wearing clothes? Those other hundred girls would be sad if you left."

BEN (10:50): "They don't get jealous. So do you want me to come now?"

AMBER (10:51): "Yes. I want you to. But sadly, I can't today. I have dinner with my family this afternoon, and I work tonight. So how about tomorrow night?

Thuy looked at me and asked, "Tomorrow's Monday, right? What time are you done with work?"

"6."

BEN (10:53): "Perfect. I will pick you up at 7."

AMBER (10:55): "Yay! But hey, I got to go clean Hat, he is getting a little too sticky right now, and then I got to get ready for today. Talk to you soon! XOXOX"

And then she sent another picture, this one of just my hat sitting on a wet patch of her bed, the brim on my old hat was clearly dripping wet.

I guessed she had been using it to play with herself. My dick started to wake up.

"Wow, I like her. And hey, look! I got you a date for tomorrow." She looked over at me, clearly pleased with herself, and saw my dick starting to lift off my chest. She gave me an evil, little smile, put my phone down, and leaned over to give my growing erection a little kiss right on the shaft, making it lift even more. She then pulled away, swung her legs off the bed, and stood up with her ass facing me.

She turned her head around to look at me and said, "None of that now Player, I'm hungry."

As soon as she said that I heard my stomach growl. I didn't remember the last time I had eaten. Well, eaten food at least. Thuy also heard the growl and that set her off laughing again.

"I'll be quick, she said as she grabbed a couple of her bags and went to the bathroom. She didn't bother closing the door this time.

While she was doing her thing, I went over to find some clothes. I picked up the shirt from earlier this morning, the one that I had dropped onto a dresser when I had seen Thuy standing up on my desk, before I had attacked her and forgotten all about getting dressed. I grabbed the shirt and went to go find other stuff to put on.

Thuy's voice came calling from the bathroom, "Ok, we have a lot to do this afternoon. First, food, I'm starving."

"Me too." I agreed. "I can cook us something downstairs or would you want to go out for something?"

We had always enjoyed eating out together.

"What do you have here?" She asked.

"Rice." I said simply. "Maybe some vegetables too, but I'd have to look."

"Hmm. Well we can look and see what we have."

- - -

THE SHOWER

- - -

I heard the shower turn on, as she continued, her voice rising over the water, "But then after food, I need to find a place to stay. I can't be always in your way if you are going to be bringing dates home. I don't think they would understand why your Ex is staying in your room. I have a couple of old friends who might be willing to help me out, or I could even try and talk to Trinh, maybe there is a spot open here. I don't have a lot of money, but maybe I could offer her a trade."

She started laughing, making me wonder what she was planning now. I walked over to the open bathroom door and watched Thuy as she felt the warmth of the water with her hand and then, I guess liking the temperature, stuck her whole body under the water. The spray of the shower hit her upper chest, right under her neck, and then flowed down passed her chest and waxed groin and down to her legs. She had put on a plastic cover over her head to prevent her hair from getting wet, I guess it takes too long to dry. I wouldn't know, my hair dries in like 5 seconds.

"What friends? I thought you said they were all mad at you." I said in my normal voice.

She turned her upper body around, she hadn't noticed me watching her. I saw light sparkling over her wet skin as she did. She then gave me her beautiful smile before she turned back and grabbed a bar of soap to start scrubbing her arms.

"I still have some friends left, they didn't all have boyfriends, so some of them are still talking to me." She said, going for nonchalance, but I could hear the sadness in her voice.

I guess she did feel guilty about what she had done before, but the reminder of her past-indiscretions put another needle in my heart. What with all the sex I had gotten this morning, I had almost forgotten all the pain she had caused me. But that was Old Thuy, I tried to remind myself, New Thuy was different. I hope.

Thuy had noticed my silence and turned back around to me.

"Can you help me with my back?" She asked, holding out the wet bar of soap.

"Sure." I was still naked myself, and could probably do to wash a bit again anyway, so I walked in and took the soap. She returned to the water and put her head down under the spray, letting water flow down her back.

I lifted the bar and started rubbing it around her shoulders, building a lather. I then rubbed it around her neck, and took my other hand to scrub her skin a bit. I noticed a small bruise on her neck in the shape of my mouth. It wasn't too bad though, the one on my neck was probably worse. As the, now soapy, water cascaded down her back I was catching a bit of it on my front as well. I continued to massage the lather around her neck, then did the same for her shoulders. I then moved to her arms, and rubbed my soapy hands up and down the outside of her arms. She then lifted one, offering that spot for me to wash too. When she did, I could see another bruise under her arm. I got closer, the water now hitting the top of my head, and I stretched out the skin under her arm to get a better look at the bruise there. It was clearly a bite-mark, you could still see where my teeth had left impressions in her skin. She noticed me looking and reached her head around to get a better look.

"Oh you really got me there." She said with a laugh.

"Yea and there is another smaller one on your neck." I told her. I pointed to where.

She then started searching the rest of the places I had bit her. There was another clear bite mark drawing an oval around her left nipple. She then reached her hands down between her legs and tried to move the skin so she could see between her legs. The angle wasn't that accessible, so she did a sort of squat at the knees, and was finally able to see parts of it.

"Oh wow, that one's real deep. It kind of hurts."

"Sorry." I replied a bit guiltily now, as I bent down to look as well. I felt a little bad, but at the same time I liked that the marks I had made had stayed around this long. They would be a good reminder for Thuy about who the boss was.

"No, don't be. I like them. They show the world that I am yours."

I liked the way she said that. And so did my dick. There I was, bent down looking at a wet Thuy between the legs as she appreciated my handiwork. My dick started to respond accordingly. I stood up again to finish what I had started. I brought the bar of soap back up to her back and started scrubbing her lower back above her ass, the soap now flowing through the crack. My hand reached down and started rubbing her cheeks as well, her leaning forward as I did. My hand touched the little heart tattoo there, where I had spanked her earlier, and she gave a little wince. It must still be tender. I squeezed the spot, just a little, making her wince again. I was still angry about that tattoo, but not, at the moment, angry enough to do much about it. Instead, I took a soapy finger and brought it to the top of her ass crack and started sliding it down. When I reached her asshole, she flinched but didn't stop me, and I starting scrubbing around the hole making sure it was nice and clean.

Fubarius
Fubarius
70 Followers
123456...8