Up In Smoke Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said all of that very fast. Her legs starting to fidget.

"I don't think its working though. I don't feel anything." She looked more than a little disappointed.

With the way she thought everything was funny today and her speed talking, I thought maybe she actually was getting high, but she didn't know enough to see the effects they were having in her.

"Well, you need to smoke more than that, especially your first time. You only had one hit." I suggested.

Her eyes moved to the bag of Desire sitting on my desk. Crap, I shouldn't have said that.

"Can you make another? I mean, if that is ok?" She asked me.

I hesitated, I definitely wanted to smoke with this girl, but it was still an awkward situation. The phrase 'don't shit where you eat' popped in my mind, but before I could answer, she made another suggestion instead.

"If you make another, we can watch the movie together! I mean, if you want to, but you probably don't. Sorry, you probably are busy today." She started to look nervous.

"What are you watching?"

She told me the name, and I laughed, not expecting the answer. It was a superhero movie that had come out a few months before with a big-name comedic actor playing the lead and a hot actress, I really liked, as his love interest. I hadn't seen it yet, but apparently the actress ran around dressed like a stripper for half the movie. I was tempted and had wanted to see it anyway, but with everything going on I hadn't had the opportunity. Until now it seems.

"Oh, that movie looked good." I offered.

Her face lit up, "Really?"

"Yea, really."

"Yay! So want to come watch it with me?" She said as she stood up, bringing the bottom of her sweater even further up her legs.

"You sure that's ok?" I asked, trying not to look at her legs.

"Of course, Silly. I just need to clean up a bit. How long does it take you to make another weed?"

I forced myself not to laugh and instead just answered her, "About five minutes."

"Perfect! I'll leave the door open, come on over whenever you are done!"

With that, she skipped passed me, bringing her sweater up dangerously high with each bounce, and left my room. As she moved by me, I got a brief sniff of her perfume, it smelled like lemons.

For a moment, I just stood there debating if I should do this or not. I really wanted to, but at the same time, I couldn't just go and fool around with every woman I saw, could I? At that thought, my dream image popped back into my head. Oh, right. I was supposed to be building an army of women. Well, I shouldn't argue with my subconscious if it kept trying to send me a dream message, right? Never smart to argue with your subconscious. Plus, the girl was fucking hot.

Decision made, I went to my desk to roll a few more joints.

I ended up rolling more than a few, figuring I should have some prepared just in case of emergencies. After rolling six, I figured that was good for now. I put two in a case I found in my drawer, and put the other four in the bag with the rest of the weed, then put the bag in my desk drawer. I quickly used the bathroom, brushed my teeth, checked myself in the mirror making sure everything was looking good, and then left my room. I made sure to lock my room this time, then knocked on Giang's door across the hall.

"It's open!" I heard Giang's voice call from her room.

I walked in and saw Trinh standing in the room talking to Giang, while Giang was busily trying to neaten up her place, not that it was messy, just random clothes on the floor and maybe a pillow out of place, oh, I think I even saw a cup on a table.

"Uh oh." I thought to myself. I hadn't thought about Trinh. This could get sticky. Trinh was always pretty protective of Giang and after lunch, I figured there was more to their relationship than I knew about. I had a sudden thought. Were they together? Like together, together? No idea, but even if they aren't, Trinh might still have a problem with me 'seducing' another housemate. Play it cool, Ben.

"...room clean, for exactly this reason." Trinh was telling Giang in an authoritative voice. "They get scared away by messy rooms. A woman needs to be neat."

"Hey, Trinh." I said walking in and only catching half the conversation.

"Hello, Ben. Can you believe this mess?" She said looking over at me in a serious voice, but gave me a wink over her shoulder the other girl did not see.

Phewww. She's not mad I am here. Figuring she was instead trying to demonstrate something for me, I thought for a moment about what I should say.

"I don't know, I've seen worse. This one time, I saw a monkey throwing shit against his wall at the zoo."

Giang looked up at me and gave a snort, but quickly went back to her work when Trinh shot her a glare.

"You see. The closest example he could think of was a monkey in a zoo. I expect better, Giang. You will never find a husband if you are living in a zoo."

"Yes, Trinh."

Trinh turned to me and rolled her eyes.

I decided to change the conversation, "We were about to watch a movie, care to join us, Trinh?"

"Sorry, Ben I can't. I have work to do this afternoon, but you two have fun today."

She threw me another concealed wink walking passed me to the door before turning back to Giang.

"Remember what I told you, Giang."

"Yes, Trinh."

The door shut behind Trinh, leaving Giang and me alone in her room, I suddenly got nervous, like the first time I had been alone with a girl in her room. I awkwardly stood in the doorway while she finished up gathering some clothes on the floor. I took the opportunity to look around. Our rooms were almost reflections of each other. We had the same furniture and everything, although she had far less clutter than I did. The two big differences between the rooms were the bathrooms and the balcony. She actually had a balcony, while I had a window. The whole side wall of Giang's room was glass panels, with a glass doorway that led to her walk-out balcony overlooking a park below. My window only looked out into our cramped alley.

The bathrooms were also completely different. Mine was about what you would expect, its own little room attached to the main room. Giang's bathroom was a giant glass box at one side of her room. The glass was frosted, but I could clearly make out the shapes of the toilet and sink in the bathroom through the glass. It looked pretty cool, but for privacy it seemed lacking.

As I looked around, Giang finished up and came over to me and took my hands in hers.

"Come in, Silly. You don't have to just stand there."

And she walked me over to her couch, and she sat down in the middle. I sat down next to her, trying to give her some space, but then she just scooted closer to me, our legs meeting, her sweeter getting pulled further up her thigh.

"So, is Trinh cool with us hanging out? I wouldn't want to cause any problems between you guys." I asked.

"Oh, of course she is, she wanted me to invite you to watch the movie with me."

"She did?"

"Yes, that's why I just came to your room, she thinks it would be good practice."

As soon as she said it, I could tell she wish she hadn't.

"Practice for what?" I asked.

"Nothing, it doesn't matter. So did you bring the weed?"

Chuckling, I reached into my pocket and took out the little container with the joints and my lighter.

"Yes, I did."

"Yay!" She said, as she reached over and took the container out of my hand, opening it, instantly catching a whiff of the smell.

"Oh wow, it smells great. The little one mostly just smelled burnt."

"It was burnt, fire does that."

"Oh quiet you, you know what I mean." She picked one of the joints out and held it up to her nose. As she took a deep sniff of it, her eyes closed in enjoyment. Her enjoyment was matched by my own watching her chest rise with her deep breath.

"Wow." She said again. "Can you light it for me?"

"Hey, how about, since I already got in trouble for smoking out my room this morning, we go out there to smoke this?" I said, as I pointed out to the balcony.

"Oh right, good idea."

She stood up, bringing her ass, barely covered by the sweater, right in front of my face and then started walking towards the door to the balcony. I still hadn't seen any evidence she was wearing any pants.

I got up and followed her out, adjusting my pants as I did.

I took a quick look off her balcony checking out the beautiful view below, but Giang reached over and took the lighter out of my hand. She had the joint in between her lips already and I watched as she tried a few times to light the lighter, failing to get more than sparks with each stroke.

I started laughing and she glared at me. Then pushed the lighter back at me without saying anything. I took it, cupped it in between my hands and lit it for her as she leaned in and set the end of the joint alight.

She breathed in the smoke, but as soon as it hit her lungs she started coughing, smoke shooting out of her mouth and nose.

"You ok?" I asked, as I raised a hand to pat her back.

As soon as my hand my contact, I felt her flinch. I immediately pulled my hand away.

"Sorry." I said as she continued coughing.

She shook her head, in her own silent apology, and once she was able to talk, she said, "No, its fine."

With that she came closer to me, putting her back inside my still outstretched arm's reach, behind her. And then she took another pull on the joint. She coughed again and then handed it to me. I took a couple of hits as well and started coughing too. I didn't feel so bad about my coughing at the moment, because maybe she would feel less embarrassed about hers. I think it helped, because my coughing made her start to laugh, but her laughter quickly turned into more coughing. So there we were, both coughing between hits of Desire, passing it back and forth between us, as tiny Giang stood inside my arm, overlooking a beautiful view of a park below us and the cityscape of Hanoi above. I honestly can not think of much, better than this moment. A beautiful girl, a beautiful scene, and a beautiful weed, all at my touch. It was a beautiful day.

- - -

SHOW AND TELL

- - -

Eventually, the joint was finished and we walked back inside. Giang immediately went over to a small fridge she had and grabbed a bottle of water. She offered me one as well and I took it, thanking her. In my pocket, I felt my phone buzz and took it out to check it. I hadn't gotten any messages, but my phone was letting me know it was about to run out of batteries.

"Hey, do you have a charger I could use?" I asked Giang.

She was chugging her water down, but nodded and pointed to a closet.

"Thanks."

I walked over to it, but as soon as my hand started pulling on the closet door, she yelled out, "Wait!"

My head turned towards her, but the closet door had already started to open and out spilled a whole pile of clothes.

"Shit!" I heard her exclaim, as she rushed over and tried to shove the clothes back into the closet as quickly as she could.

"Sorry." Was all she said, looking embarrassed.

But I had taken note of the clothes themselves, not the mess. I didn't care about messes. I did care at what I saw. The clothing was not what I usually saw her wearing. This stuff was all colorful, frilly, and from what I could see all very skimpy. I reached down and picked up one shirt that was probably smaller than my underwear. It was white, with pink trim, and a design of lemons splash all around the fabric.

She saw what I was holding, and quickly grabbed it out of my hands, and threw it onto the pile in her closet. She was blushing deeply. I don't think I have ever see her blush before. She wasn't usually the blushing type.

I couldn't stop myself, I started snickering.

She did not laugh, however, instead she seemed ashamed.

"I'm sorry, Trinh keeps telling me that boys do not like messy girls, and that I will never find a boyfriend if I don't clean up more."

I stopped laughing but maintained my smile, I couldn't help it.

"I'm not laughing at the mess, Giang, I think its adorable." This seemed to lighten her mood a bit. "No, I was laughing at the clothes. How come I have never seen you wear anything like this before?"

"Oh, umm." She was blushing again, so unlike her. "These are clothes for work."

This surprised me.

"I thought you worked at a hotel?"

"I do."

I suddenly got suspicious. There was only one reason I could think of for a girl as beautiful as Giang, to be working in a hotel, wearing clothes like these. Places like that were all around Hanoi, if you cared to look, but I never did. Even in my post-break up days, I never stooped to paying for it.

Giang seemed to notice my suspicion, and then burst out, full on laughing.

"No! No! Not that kind of hotel. I'm not a prostitute, I'm a hostess."

"Oh...like at a bar?"

"I work at a Japanese gentleman's club."

"Oh." I said again, "Ummm...as a stripper?"

This time she seemed confused, and repeated my question "A what?"

"A stripper. You said you work at a gentleman's club."

"Yes, but what's a stripper?"

"A dancer who takes her clothes off for customers."

She gave me a shocked look. Then started laughing again.

"No! I mean, yes we all dance, but we don't take our clothes off! We are hostesses. We just dress up in cute outfits and serve the gentlemen when they come to the bar to drink. Why would you think we take our clothes off?"

It was my turn to look embarrassed, "Well in America, gentleman's clubs are a nice name for strip clubs."

She looked confused, "what are strip clubs?"

"Clubs where men pay women to strip...take their clothes off... and dance around naked."

"Eww, really!?!" She started laughing uncontrollably.

"Umm, yea."

"Have you been to these places?" She asked me, now looking sly.

"Once or twice." I replied vaguely.

"Oh really? Did they wear things like this?" She held up a small, dark brown silk dress no bigger than one of my shirts.

"I cant tell. Do you wear this at work?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Sometimes." She said with a seductive glint in her eye.

"Can you show me?" I asked her.

"What? Now?" She seemed suddenly shy.

"Sure, why not? Its just your work uniform, right? I want you to show me how beautiful you are."

I saw her thinking for a moment, then her eyes brightened.

"Ok, I will. But while I change, you have to get the movie ready, deal?"

"Deal." I agreed eagerly. I very much wanted to see this tiny bombshell wearing something like that.

"Ok, the movie is over there and there is the player and here is the controller, you get that set up and give me a few minutes."

And with that she walked over to the bathroom, turned on the light inside, and closed the door behind her.

Ok, now remember what I said about the bathroom being made of frosted glass and that I could partially see inside, well, the effect was even better with the light on. I could not see any detail, but I could clearly see Giang's silhouette moving around the bathroom. I could see her walking over to her sink and reach into it, it looked like she was washing. Then her silhouette moved over to the toilet and sat down on it.

I turned my attention to what I was supposed to be doing, and turned on the TV. I grabbed the movie, and played with the player for a few minutes trying to figure out this unfamiliar brand with all the buttons being in Vietnamese. I figured it out, however, and got the movie on to the Play Screen, a giant red face of the masked hero splashed across the screen. I grabbed the controller and turned around to head over to the couch and wait for Giang. After another minute or two, I heard a toilet flush and without thinking I looked over to the bathroom. Giang had stood up and again, and now I watched as her outline reached down to her hips and lifted the sweater over head. Even through the frosted glass I could see the shape of her breasts bouncing down after being pulled up by the sweater.

My heart stopped, probably because all the blood in my body rushed to my cock in anticipation. Her bathroom was WAY better than mine.

I saw Giang's outline reach over and grab something off the sink, only to realize a moment later that it was the piece she was going to put on. She brought it over her head and then shimming it down her body. Even through the glass I could see it was a tight fit. Then I watched as she went back to the sink fiddling around there, presumably looking in a mirror. After a few more minutes of that, I saw her turn and click the light off.

I returned my eyes to the TV, pretending as if I hadn't been watching her, as she came out of the bathroom. I sensed, more than saw, her waiting by the entrance and I couldn't help myself, I looked over. The girl who had come out of the bathroom was not the same girl who had went in. I could have passed this girl on the street, never realizing I knew her, even though I would have still been staring at her.

Tiny Giang stood in the doorway wearing a Chinese-style dress that was dark brown, almost black, with a design of yellow vines growing along the front and around the sides. It had a high collar that was tightly wrapped around her throat, sealed by a flap that crossed down one side to under her arm. The flap was laced closed by tiny yellow silk ribbons. The garment was short-sleeved, the sleeves themselves fit snugly around her arms. The silken dress was form fit to her body, showing her contour magnificently. It emphasized the curve of her hips, the bulge of her chest, and, though I could not see it from where I sat, the perfection of her ass. The hem fell down to her upper thigh and was taut enough to prevent her legs from moving if not for a small slit cut into the silk which went up her thigh, providing the slightest hint of skin. The rest of her legs were left bare for all to see. Of what it covered, the dress showed very little skin, the only exception being a small hole on her upper chest right above her cleavage in the shape of a tear drop.

She stood with her back up against the wall, her legs crossed under her at the knees, the one in front held at a slanted angle. She had one hand held above her head holding onto the corner of the wall, while her other was held down below her tiny bump of a belly, right in the gap made by her crossed legs. With her tiny frame, her whole posture was evilly innocent looking.

Forgive me reader, for I will sin.

"Good evening, Sir." Giang breathed in a soft, alluring voice, "Welcome to My Bedroom. Can I take your coat? Your bag? Please sit, get comfortable. What will you be drinking tonight?"

Jesus. Her customers were doomed. I was doomed. Strip clubs seemed pointless next to this beauty, and she didn't even need to take her clothes off. She should be making a fortune in tips.

Giang leaned forward, taking a sensual step towards me. The hand above her head slid down the wall and found the light switch. She turned off the lights, leaving us in the soft, dim light bleeding through the curtains and the red glow coming from the TV screen. So I could still see her start to glide towards me seductively, each leg crossing the other with each step. Giang, however, turned to the small refrigerator in the corner of the room and, with her side to me, she bent over at the waist with her legs locked straight and gave me my first ever good look at this the innocent beauty's ass. Holy Shit. It was the tightest ass I have ever seen. Perfectly sized to fit her tiny figure, yet shapely at the same time, her ass cheeks bulged out of the silk. The shortness and tightness of the dress forced the hemline to ride up her legs and almost revealed the bottom of her cheeks. I was this close and I could still not see if she wore undies.

123456...8