Up In Smoke Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fubarius
Fubarius
74 Followers

"Tool?" I asked not liking the implication. I found my keys and inserted them in the lock. Wrong key.

"Yes, Ben, my tool. My soldier. My weapon. Together, we are going to do some great things."

I found the right key, and unlocked the door as she walked up to me and lowered her hand down between the clothes and grasped onto my sticky cock. She gave it a slight squeeze.

"Go rest. Do what you have to do, but keep this ready." She gave my cock another squeeze, "We have a lot of work to do."

She let go of my cock, looked down at her hand, now sticky itself, and then back to me with a determined smile on her face. She then turned around and walked away down the stairs. I watched her ass shimmy with each step down.

I stood for a moment longer, before heading into my room, but before I could close my door I saw my clothes hamper sitting on the floor outside my door against the back wall. The clothes inside all cleaned and folded, and a small key lay on the top, a silent invitation from Thuy giving me access to her room.

I picked up the hamper, and closed the door behind me. Finally alone for the first time all weekend, I moved into my room. Put the hamper down next to my TV, and threw my dirty clothes on my bed. When I did, my phone slipped out of my pants pocket. I picked it up and tried to turn it on, but it was dead. Right. I had meant to charge it earlier, but got distracted by Giang's pile of sexy clothes, and then her fashion show for me, and everything else that had happened after. I looked around for my own charger, but it wasn't where I usually left it. Thuy had cleaned my room earlier and must have put it somewhere. I soon found it in my top desk drawer, and took it and my phone with me into the bathroom. Plugged both in, and let the phone charge for a minute while I sat on the toilet just enjoying the silence.

I had so much to think about again, Trinh said she wanted to use me as a weapon, whatever that means, but for what? Was she involved in all of this mess, or did she have her own agenda, her own game. I was just too tired to think, three days of smoking weed and fucking really took it out of me, I was looking forward to something a little more relaxing, like work tomorrow.

After a minute or two of trying not to think, I reached back over and turned on my phone. It took a bit to turn on, but the first thing I saw when it was on was the time, 22:34. Not too bad, I thought to myself. I didn't have to be at work until 9AM, so I had enough time to clean up and relax for a bit before bed. Then the pop-up alerts started pinging away on my phone, telling me all the important things, it thought that I should know. This time I thought I should pay attention to it.

I didn't see any message from Amber, but I did have a couple of friend requests on Facepagegram, one of which was Hong, my buddy Minh's girl the other night, but the others I didn't know. I clicked on their profiles to see who they were or how I knew them, they were both cute and attractive women I had never met before, but one in particular got my attention. Her profile picture was the hot, artsy, professional model type of picture, in which she seemed to be going for that punk rock look, she also apparently had a lot of tattoos. Her page was splashed with pictures of her modeling in some very interesting poses and a bunch of make-up tutorials and tips. She looked like she would be a fun girl to hang out with, but I still didn't know her. Upon further investigation, however, I noticed that we shared one friend in common, Amber. I smiled, either Amber has been telling friends stories, or Facepagegram just randomly suggested that we should be friends with each other. Either way, I accepted both girl's friend requests, and moved on to the next alert.

I had gotten a message from Minh earlier just checking in and making sure I had connected with Amber and to make sure his dick was safe. I wrote him back, told him his dick was safe, I had talked with Amber, and that we had a date for tomorrow night. I sent the message.

Then I saw that I had a message from one of my oldest friends back home, Erin.

ERIN (21:45): "Hey Ben! Long time no talk! Listen, I'm at work, but I'll make this quick. I'm going to be in Hanoi next week for a business trip, they are sending me out to a conference out there, so I hope you will be free and can show me around a bit! Looking forward to seeing you, its been too long! Love you! XOXO"

BEN (22:51): "ERIN!!! Yes! I will be here, and can definitely show you around town! I'm excited, I have wanted to get you out here for years! I know you will love it here. Send me the details on when you'll be here. Do you need a place to stay? I know a place ;) And let me know if there was anything you were wanting to do or see while you are here, otherwise I can make up a game plan. This is great news, I have lots to tell you! Let me know your schedule soon, Love and Miss you too!

Holy Shit, Erin was finally coming here! She was one of my oldest friends. We had lived just down the street from each other growing up and had gone to the same elementary school through high school together. We had reconnected after college, but life always seems to have a way of dragging people apart. She had moved out west for work, while I had moved far out east. We had never dated, just stayed friends, but there was always that twinge of something there, that if fate ever gave us a chance, well...I thought about Desire, maybe fate was finally stepping in.

While I thought about Erin coming, I got a message from Amber.

AMBER (22:58): "Hi Ben, what are you up to? I'm bored at work."

BEN (22:59): "Hey Amber, just about to take a shower and head to bed, I work in the morning. Why is work boring?"

AMBER (23:01): "Boo! Lame! I'm bored because you are not here."

AMBER (23:02): "Send me a picture of you in the shower. I need something to keep me busy until tomorrow night. We are still on for tomorrow, right?"

BEN (23:04): "Of course, we are! I have been waiting all day to see you again!"

AMBER (23:05): "Good! Now shower and send me a picture! I need something to keep me excited until tomorrow."

I laughed and got up to go turn on the shower. After the water heated up, I got under the spray to quickly wash off the evidence of this whole weekend, and I heard my phone ping again. I reached a wet hand over to pick up the phone, and saw that she had sent me a picture of herself.

She was in a bar that looked to be mostly empty, she was dressed up in a pretty black blouse and a short, gray skirt, and her long hair was done up in a ponytail, which showed off her neck beautifully. Her hands were held down in her lap, while one of them had lifted the hem of her skirt showing me that she clearly not wearing underwear. She had that mischievous little glint in her eyes, that I found so appealing, as she flashed the camera. The look was so evilly alluring, that it took me a moment to realize, it was not a selfie, someone else had taken this picture. She wasn't just flashing me, but the photographer and presumably the rest of the bar behind them. Such a naughty tease.

My dick gave a tired lurch, not enough to get hard, I was too exhausted for that at the moment, but enough to make it look a bit bigger. It gave me an idea. I got back under the water, made sure all the blood had been washed away, held up the camera above me, and took a full body shot through the water. I glanced at the picture. It didn't look too bad. I looked good in it, though I did look tired, and you could just make out the shape and size of my dick held in my other hand through the falling water. It had been obscured just enough to be suggestive, while not a full on dick pic, but at the same time, giving her something to think about for the rest of the night. I sent it. I sat my phone back down and finished my shower.

While I was drying off, she sent me another picture. She was no longer flashing the camera, but now her hands had disappeared underneath her skirt.

I grabbed my phone and took another picture of me with my towel covering my junk, drying it. I sent that one as well.

Once I was dry, I headed back out into my room, put on a clean shirt and some boxers, and laid down into bed with my phone. While I was just scrolling away, I had a random thought, it was kind of strange that I hadn't heard from Thuy yet. Then it hit me, I told her not to just come to my room but to call or text me first, yet I had her number blocked still. I opened up my settings, I unblocked her, and sent her a message.

BEN (23:25): "Hey"

THUY (23:26): "Yay, you unblocked me! I was going crazy, I wanted to tell you but you said not to just come up!"

BEN (23:27): "Sorry about that, I just now remembered."

THUY (23:28): "Its ok, I know you were busy. ;) Did you have fun?"

BEN (23:30): "I guess you heard, huh?"

THUY (23:32): "The whole house did, Benny. If you want to keep your play times secret, you have to find quieter girls...or find ways of keeping them quiet ;)"

BEN (23:34): "I'll have to think of some ways and get back to you. You are pretty loud, so if I can keep you quiet, then it should work on anyone."

THUY (23:36): "Sounds like we have some experimenting to try. We can use Violet as a judge to see if it is quiet enough."

BEN (23:37): "Were you two hanging out tonight?"

THUY (23:38): "Still are. She says hi, but also wants you to keep things quiet tonight so she can sleep, she has school tomorrow."

BEN (23:39): "So do I. I'm in bed now, about to go to sleep. So about tomorrow, I'm going to work and then I have that date with Amber in the evening, so I might not see you tomorrow. You going to be ok? Have anything planned?"

THUY (23:41): "I figured. Yea, I'm going to go run some errands, I have a few things I need to do. Get some sleep, if I don't see you tomorrow night I will see you later. Good luck! Good Night! Kisses!"

BEN (23:41): "Good Night."

Then I sent Amber a message telling her I was in bed and going to sleep, she responded, and we continued sending suggestive messages back and forth until I blacked out and don't remember anything else.

I did have the dream again though, this time Giang became clear in the image sitting on a step in a yellow and brown plaid student's dress. Smiling up at me.

- - -

Fubarius
Fubarius
74 Followers
1...345678