Up in the Big House

Story Info
The strange things that go on.
2.1k words
2.89
5.8k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strange happenings have gone on up in the big house for several years now. Things you don't want to know about. I had heard little things, but really had no idea if any of it were true. And we for the most part really didn't need to or want to know.

Now I need to tell you a more true story. I run a small business in our little town. It is a small town. Our population is just over 12,000 people. And it is south of Philly about 22 miles. I know the house has been very active for lots of years now. My wife was born here and we were married here so we have been here for 17 years now.

At first the house was only occupied during the spring, summer, and fall months. But now the prime months are in the winter months. They come and they go. But he stays. He being Mr. Sanderson. And his sick taste for beautiful women. They import girls from the cities. But girls are chosen from our town too. And enough money changes hands to make women go up to the house on the hill. I know just a bit more about that than I want to know.

Clayton Sanderson has some very strange tastes in his sexual desires. But for enough money men can buy women who will willingly provide what even he desires. But as one might guess He doesn't want the pro girls out of the city. He desires the local girls for his kinky tastes. And he has found that they will do what he wants of them.

My wife's own family has been touched by this as much as anyone's in the area's has been. My wife Marcia has 3 younger sisters. All three of her sisters have been up on the hill to the big house. Her three sisters are all beautiful women.

Marcia was just 18 when we were married here and is now 35. Monica is 4 years younger than my wife and she began going up to the big house 6 years ago. She was married the first 2 times she went up. But they then divorced. Mindy is 2 years younger than Monica and she has been up there twice. Mona is the baby being 3 years younger than Mindy and has gone up the past 2 years.

So I know much more than I want to know because the girls are very close and tell each other everything. My wife shares it all with me. The trip up to the house means the girls who do it will become whores for the men up there or worse if chosen by Mr. Sanderson for his kinky pleasures. And her sister Monica carries the scars from that as she was chosen the second year she went up there. I have not seen her scars, but I do know about the emotional ones she does carry.

All 4 of the Logan women are beautiful girls. I feel my wife is the most beautiful but I should beings she belongs to me. But I have heard others say the same thing about her. Her breasts are maybe slightly smaller than some of the others but still nearly perfect still. Two of the sisters have full 36c cups and Mona is a full 38c. My wife is a very perky 35B cup that are high set perfect orbs. The girl are all blondes and blue eyed.

The selections for the Winter season was being made right now. Twelve women would be chosen in the next week or so. One would think only single girls would be chosen, but that isn't true. Over the years 12 married women had been selected and Monica had been one of those women. She had been 25 at the time and married two years.

I can't say my surprise was complete this year. I was surprised, but to be honest I had been expecting it to happen. A thirteenth married woman was selected this year. And it was the fourth Logan girl. My wife.

The even bigger surprise was that I knew she was going to go. We had talked about if she was selected. And if she was would she go up? She ask me what I thought?

"I want you to go."

"You really want your wife to become their whore?"

"Yes I want you on display for them."

"I will be up there 4 and a half months and come home a complete slut."

"I know you will. And what if he chooses you?"

"He already has."

"So you'll have scars like Monica has?"

"Yes probably much worse. He wants me badly. He always has. He has worked on the girls to get me to come up there."

"We know what he does."

" Well we know what he did to Monica, but she says it may be worse now. He has learned ways for more fun. She says he has a bigger tip and he likes to go for the nipples with it. She says he is very good with it.."

"And he'll fuck you before he does it?"

"Monica says he fucked her a lot the week he did it to her."

I had known her sisters were priming my wife to go up to the hill for some time now so I was not surprised when it was going to happen. I was surprised when she agreed to become his. We both had seen the marks on her sister he had put there. And from what she said it sounded like his brutality was much worse.

"Why would you consent to be his next female to endure the sick desires? We have seen the scars he left on your sister and she says that what he'll do to you will be much worse."

"David, they have been teasing him for two years now about me. He knows you are my only man that I have ever been with. He has pictures and video of me naked. Every inch of me. My nipples have become an obsession for him. It has become something wild he may not be able to control to have me naked in the room he does his thing in. And my own desires have gone just as crazy for him to become my second lover. I need to have him up inside me. But just as wild and crazy I need the bite of the tip of his desires on my bare nipples, even if he slices them to bits."

I had no idea how this could become her desires? But I knew she was hot for it to happen.

"So you have been chosen. How soon do you go up?"

"I am to report up there this week."

"What do you mean this week?"

"I go up there in the morning."

"So he will bed you tomorrow night?"

"Yes he will."

"And his kinky session with you?"

"It's to be done next Saturday night."

"And you really want to do this for him?"

"Yes I do and I will need it even more after I become his lover and much much more as he makes me become a whore next week. Monica says everyone up there will fuck me next week. I will become a simple whore for him and then I will be able to really give him all he desires of me willingly."

My wife gave herself to me for the last time as simply my wife. Only mine. Tomorrow she'd become his. And for months after just a simple whore up there on the hill. And I knew she would go up there again and again as he wanted as her sisters did.

When morning came I held her and we kissed for the last time before she turned and slowly began her walk up the road to the house on the hill. It was her proud walk like her three sisters before her. The town knew she'd finally given in and was to become one of the women who were entertainment on the hill. She was to become a whore for him and those men up at the house. My cock was very hard. I was proud of her in every way.

The day passed as any does and as the night came I knew she was naked for him and she had given herself to him as he wanted. She was naked in his bed for him now when he wanted her.

It was Monday afternoon when Monica came to our house.

"David, you have things you'll want to know, Ask them."

"She has become his completely?"

"She got up there Saturday morning at 9:21 am. And he was up inside of her by 9:30 am. He took her seven times by midnight Saturday. He fucked her nine tines yesterday. And again early this morning. Before I left up there six others had enjoyed her. He is turning her into one of the whores for the house to enjoy. There are 30 men up there and maybe that many more who'll come this week. They will all enjoy her."

"And his session with her?"

"He wanted your wife to become his. She did that for him. She gave herself completely. Now he wants her to become just a whore for them all. When she has become that he will call her to his room and she will be put on display and she'll be taken by a group of men, I would guess black men. They will use her hard in front of him. And he will then do it to her. It will be brutally done. She will need several weeks to recover. And to heal. He has a Doctor up there."

Monica offered to fuck me. I probably needed her but I smiled kissed her and shook my head no. As the days passed I knew my wife was becoming the whore he so desired her to become and that she was willingly doing so.

It was late Friday afternoon when Monica again showed up at our house.

"Well she has done it David. He is so proud of her becoming his total whore. She has fucked everyone he desired her to. Your wife has taken a lot of cock this week."

"So is he about to do her with his kink?"

"I need to tell you, he has already done it. She was with the group of blacks already. She gave herself to them all completely. There were twelve of them."

"And then?"

"She took her place on the floor for him to do it to her. Her breasts proudly thrust out as targets for him."

He made me leave then.

"She survived it and the Doctor has taken care of her wounds. Her breasts will have bad scars. One nipple is badly puckered. He struck her 20 times. And she screamed for more I could hear her. He told me ten is the most he has ever done. This was the most exciting for him ever. He has never done a woman twice. She wants to do it again and he has agreed to do her again next winter."

"She really wants to do it again?"

"She told me it was the most exciting thing she's ever done. She had thee of the most intense Orgasms she has ever had."

"It excited her that much?"

"I understand it more than I maybe did after talking to her about it. Your wife had only been with you before this began. Then she gave herself to him completely. He is very large down there so it was very new and exciting. I had been with other men, she hadn't. Then he turns you into a complete whore with all the others. It is like he throws you away. Then you can become his in this ultimate way by doing his thing for him. It was a huge turn on for her to do it for him."

"Is she really okay now?"

"Her body will heal now, but it will take her time. She plans to be serving them in three weeks from now."

It was over a month before Monica came to our house again. And for the first time I bedded my sister-in-law and I was shocked at how much her sister reminded me of my wife. She was very good in bed. I only did so after she told me my wife had told her to give me her love and to give me some special love too. I needed it. Monica said my wife was giving the men up there as much of herself as hey wanted.

"She is by far the best whore of the four of us David."

The time up on the hill passed quickly and I can not tell you how glad I was to see my wife walking back down that hill coming home.