Upload Ch. 01

Story Info
In the future can a man control his new body built for sex?
2.4k words
4.38
3.1k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upload 1

[This story is heavily influenced by the Takeshi Kovacs/Altered Carbon series of books by Richard Morgan, as well as the television show of the same name. It is also influenced by the Eclipse Phase role-playing game.

Any infringement of these works is not intentional and should be seen as a loving, hopefully erotic, homage to writing and tv that I love.]

Rebooting.....Rebooting.....Loading data....Upload complete.

The words blinked in the darkness across my closed eyelids. I tried to move, but found myself restrained; tried to open my eyes, but found them sealed; tried to speak, but found my mouth bound. The sensation against my skin told me I was in some kind of liquid, I assumed a suspension tank. I heard a hiss and felt the liquid drain away, feeling it slip down my body like a cold caress, I involuntarily shivered. All data is good data I thought, I know I am in a biological body from the reaction to the liquid and the cold air. I smiled to myself, I always preferred a bio-skin to a synth.

I felt myself being lifted and spun, placed on a hard surface as a blast of warm air dried me and I felt the restraints on my limbs loosen and then slip away. I relaxed, letting my mind feel its way around the body, tensing and untensing muscles, gauging strength and size. I won't know too much until I actually get to move around, but for now it is enough.

The surface moved and shifted from a flat surface to a chair, bringing me upright, still blind, still unable to speak. I heard footsteps.

"Welcome back Mr Richardson," the voice was soft, masculine, confident, "Please accept my apologies for the disconcerting lack of vision, my associates are working to fix that as we speak." The flashing words that I could still see in the darkness blinked out as light flooded my vision. I snapped my eyes closed immediately, protecting them from the glare and slowly opened them a crack. I felt my jaw loosen and my mouth opened as I explored my teeth with my tongue. "We hope that you may be able to help us with a problem," the voice continued and I tracked the speaker, opening my eyes a little wider as colour and shape began to be visible through the light. "We have sleeved you at great cost into..." I raised a hand and the voice fell silent.

"Before you tell me anything," I spoke, my voice deeper that I was used to, "I need several hours to get used to this body and how it feels, then I will be happy to discuss why you have brought me back."

"Of course," the soft voice replied. I opened my eyes fully and the body attached to the voice came into view. Taller than the voice suggested, but still slim, handsome features and black hair brushed with silver, an affectation of age and experience I thought. "Please," he continued, "Follow me to your rooms and I can answer any immediate questions you might have." I stood and glanced down at myself, my naked body; tall, although not as tall as the figure in front of me, I was broader and thickly muscled. My skin smooth and pale, my cock, not the biggest I'd had, but still a reasonable size. My first steps told me a great deal, this bio-skin had upgrades; I moved with an unconscious grace and sensuousness that was not my own.

"What is the date?" I asked, "How long have I been gone?"

"It is 2473, from our records I believe your last re-sleeving was in 2465, so you have been gone eight years Mr Richardson."

"And where am I?"

"You are on the orbital station Glory to the Stars, currently circling Jupiter."

"Hmm," I grunted, I had not been here for a very long time and I had not left on good terms. As we walked across the space to the exit I noticed several figures, two women and a man, clearly the re-sleeving crew, staring at me, their eyes wide and cheeks flushed. Ignoring the robe offered by one the crew, I followed the tall man out, seeing what affect my nakedness might have on anyone else we met.

He glanced back as he walked through the door, not acknowledging or reacting to my lack of clothing in any way. "In your rooms there is access to the InfoNet where you will be able to update yourself on significant events that have happened since you have been away." He carried on talking, but I zoned him out, living in the body, getting used to how it moved, how it felt. After only a few minutes he stopped, "And here we are, your rooms. Please, take as much time as you need to acclimatise and if you need anything, please call for me, Sebastien, and I will provide whatever you need. I hope we may talk later, or indeed tomorrow, about matters of business."

"Of course, Sebastien and thankyou." My voice still did not sound like me, but it always takes the most time for that to fit in my head. He nodded and swept away down the corridor, his tall, thin frame vanishing from view.

I stepped into my rooms and the door slid shut behind me, they were spacious, a luxury on an orbital station. Tastefully decorated white walls and wooden furniture filled the social space. A large screen fitted into one wall and a bar jutted out into the room. The floor was bare wooden boards, varnished dark. This was an extravagant display of wealth, but annoyingly it worked. The real wood, the light walls, it looked good. I headed into the bedroom, the same tasteful expense had been utilised here; a large darkwood bed dominated the room, a wardrobe of the same make as the bed stood open, a rack of clothes hung there, I imagined they would fit this skin perfectly. I turned and looked in the full length mirror, the body I had seen in the sleeving room looked back at me, muscled and smooth, but now I examined my face. Short dark hair, high cheekbones, full lips and bright blue eyes, impossibly handsome. This skin had been built to be attractive. There was a beep from the door to my suite, paused and headed back.

As I approached, the door slid open and a woman stood there, cheeks and neck flushed, trying to look everywhere else, but her eyes kept getting dragged back to me. I recognised her, one of the re-sleeving crew.

"I am so sorry. So, so sorry," she ducked her head, looking at the floor but then her eyes crept back up my still naked body. "I...I couldn't help myself. Please, may I come in, please?" I stepped back from the door giving her room and she dashed in, the door closed behind her. I looked at her as she stood there, brown hair bound back in a plait, large dark eyes, fine features, pretty. About average height and build but her body was concealed beneath shapeless overall I guess. I understood why, re-sleeving could get messy. Her breathing was deep and she fidgeted as she stood, staring at me.

"What can I do for you...?" I paused, for a beat.

"Annalise,"

"What can I do for you Annalise?"

"I don't know, I don't know," her voice soft and breathy, " No, that's not true, I know exactly what I want you to do for me, but this isn't like me, I am a married woman! I don't behave like this!" My brain kicked into gear as I realised exactly what this bio-skin was for.

She gripped the front of her over-all and pulled down the zip, exposing her body clad only in underwear. Her large firm tits, barely covered by the dark blue practical bra she was wearing, came into view and my body reacted; my cock started to harden. She shrugged off the clothing and stepped out, her dark blue knickers matched the bra. Her breathing heavy as she dropped to her knees in front of me, my cock rock hard now. She reached out a trembling hand and took hold of my dick. Stroking me, she leaned forward and slid her lips over my tip and I let out a groan, her fist pumping my length.

I ran my hands up her arms and onto her head, gripping the plait I urged my dick further into her mouth, she greedily accepted sucking on my cock. This skin responded by making my cock even more sensitive, I shuddered and felt precum leaking into her mouth. I knew this skin would be releasing pheromones to drive her arousal, it had been releasing them the moment I re-sleeved, the precum laced with aphrodisiacs to increase her desire and need. I could smell her arousal, how wet she was for me already. I groaned, gripped her hair more tightly and started to fuck her throat, my cock filling her mouth with every thrust, the intensity of how good her lips were on my dick incredible. I realised I was not in control of this bio-skin, I was at its mercy as much as she was.

Shoving my hips forward I buried as much of my length into her throat as I could, the feeling of her gagging gripping my swollen tip. I held her head down, more precum spilling into her mouth and down her throat. I let her go and she fell back gasping, her huge tits heaving her saliva coating my cock as it jutted out. I knelt next to her, and tore off the bra, her tits spilling out into my hands, I dipped my head and kissed them, sucking an already stiff nippled into my mouth. She groaned and gripped my head, her body responding to my every touch. Without conscious thought I could read her desire, the bio-skin feeding me what I needed to know to pleasure her.

"Fuck me, oh god fuck me!" she begged. I gripped her knickers and tugged them down her legs, revealing her sopping wet cunt. Neatly trimmed and ready for me. I threw her knickers to the side and picked her up, carrying her through to the bedroom. I dropped her onto the bed, rolling her onto all fours.

"My slut!" I growled.

"Oh god yes, fuck me like a slut," she moaned. I gripped her hips and mounted her, my thick cock sinking into her cunt with one hard thrust.

I let out a loud hiss of pleasure as her slit gripped me. I pulled back and drove back into her, my hips slapping against her arse, her tits shaking as I fucked her. My desperate need matching hers as I took hold of her plait and yanked her head back, my cock splitting her wide with every fuck. I dragged her back by her hair, lifting her against me, my chest pressing against her back and I groped one of her tits with my other hand, stretching out the nipple as my cock slammed into her. Her grunts of pleasure turned to moans as my lips found her neck and my teeth grazed the taut muscle there. I felt her cunt tighten and her moans get faster, her body started to tremble and I knew she wouldn't last much longer. I felt my cock harden even more and throb, the bio-skin instinctively responding to the woman.

Her whole body stiffened and I felt her cunt clench and she came, her body shaking and a low groan escaped from her lips. Her orgasm stretched out, her cunt milking me, her eyes rolled back in head. My cock swollen and throbbing inside her, never stopping thrusting inside her, fucking her. I felt my balls tighten and I let out a groan, just as she started to come down from her orgasm my cock lurched and I erupted, pumping my cum into her cunt, flooding her body with my aphrodisiac sperm. My orgasm triggered another in her, her body shaking, fucking back against me, desperate for my cock, for my cum.

Trembling with pleasure, we both finished and she collapsed beneath me onto the bed, her eyes closed. My cock still inside her, I leaned down and gently kissed her shoulder, slowly withdrawing myself from inside her, my cum spilling from her cunt. She rolled over and stretched, her naked body fully exposed. I felt myself respond, instant refraction time built into the skin I noted, but I was ready for the flood of endorphins and kept it under control.

"Annalise," I spoke softly, "Annalise, are you okay?"

"Oh my God," she groaned, "That was amazing, incredible, I have never.." then she stopped, "Oh god, my husband!" a look of panic crossed her face, but under that I could still see the arousal in her, her body responding to how close I was to her, to the intimacy. I stepped back and grabbed a robe, covering myself.

"Annalise, you have done nothing wrong, you weren't in control and neither was I. I have been sleeved into a skin designed to arouse people. I didn't know and couldn't control it. I will do better." Drawing the robe more tightly around myself I made a concerted effort to lower my arousal and I felt my cock soften.

Her eyes started to clear and her breathing slowed, she noticed her nakedness and went to cover her breasts and then stopped and let out a rueful laugh, "No point in covering up now I guess."

"No, not really," I took a deep breath, "You need to head home to your husband, I won't tell a soul."

She smiled, "Thankyou. Maybe see you another time where I can keep my clothes on."

"I will be in control next time," I assured her. She gathered her underwear and slipped them on as I left the room, throwing her overalls back into the bedroom. She emerged dressed a moment later, her cheeks still flushed. She flashed me a smile, dipped her head and scurried out of the room.

As the door shut behind her, I went to the bar and poured myself a drink. Sipping the scotch I sat and thought, why would they not tell me? Why would Sebastien not give me any warning about the skin? I would need to have words with this man.