Upload Ch. 02

Story Info
Richardson experiences a devil's 3sum with his new body.
2.5k words
4.18
1.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upload 2

[This story is heavily influenced by the Takeshi Kovacs/Altered Carbon series of books by Richard Morgan, as well as the television show of the same name. It is also influenced by the Eclipse Phase role-playing game.

Any infringement of these works is not intentional and should be seen as a loving, hopefully erotic, homage to writing and tv that I love.

It is also Chapter 2 and will make more sense if you have read Chapter 1.]

I awoke the following morning, rolled and stretched, enjoying the feel of the sheets on my bare skin. This kind of sensation was why I preferred bio-skins to synth-skins; a synth could replicate these sensations incredibly well, but for me it just wasn't quite the same. I lay in the large bed, its real darkwood frame a display of tasteful and understated wealth, and went through the 12 hours since I had been re-sleeved.

After Annalise had left and gone back to her husband I did my usual routine when sleeved into a new skin; practising my forms. As I shifted from stance to stance, flowing from one to the next, the skin became more familiar. It was built for sex, to stimulate arousal in others, and with that came grace and flexibility. It wasn't as strong or as durable as a combat skin, but it had balance and poise that I didn't have to think about and it was fast. Very fast.

I had worked for over an hour, pushing the skin hard, seeing what it could do, beginning the process of building up muscle memory in a new body. I let my mind wander. Sebastien had mentioned my re-sleeving had been at great cost, the lavish display of real wood on an orbital station, whoever brought me back had vast resources, or was in debt to someone to get the money. He mentioned a problem they needed help with, that meant a job and they had gone to the trouble of finding me specifically; he had used my name, the name I last used here on Glory to the Stars at least. This skin meant some form of seduction most probably, it was well made it started influencing the sleeving crew from the moment I regained conscious, I needed to find out what kind of control I had over it, last night with Annalise I was not in control and I did not like it; although the sex had been incredible, the skin responding to my needs as well as hers.

A chime broke my reverie and Sebastien's familiar voice sounded, "Mr Richardson, I believe you are awake, if you would care to join us for breakfast we can discuss the problem I alluded to yesterday evening, I will send someone to guide you in ten minutes." I rolled out of the bed and walked into the shower, another luxury on an orbital station.

The door beeped, but did not open, just as I was slipping on the final shoe. I had been correct, the entire wardrobe had been tailored to this exact skin. I opened the door and greeted the two waiting for me; a shorter man, stocky and solid and a taller woman, taller than me, both blonde with hair cropped short, wearing blue and grey, matching colours, some form of uniform? I saw their instant reaction to me; pupils dilated and their cheeks flushed, the pheromones the skin released worked instantly, I needed to find out how to control them.

"Good morning, you are here to take me to Sebastien?"

"Yes...yes," the man replied, he shook his head a little to try and clear it, "Please follow us." The two led the way, I followed, watching as they both fought to not turn and stare at me with mixed success. They both moved confidently though, I could see the professionalism in their movements, despite my effect on them, trained and dangerous, but off balance now.

Our walk took us down a curving corridor, the white walls and dark furniture theme continued, until we stepped into a larger room, open and airy for an orbital station; panels in the walls and ceiling showing a bright morning, blue skies and white clouds. In the centre of the room stood a table and three chairs, Sebastien stood and crossed to us, the other figure, a woman, remained seated. "Welcome Mr Richardson, I trust you slept well?" His eyes flicked to my two escorts, "Interesting," he smiled. I glanced at them, both were fidgeting, eyes turned to me every few seconds. I could see the shorter man's hardness pressing against his trousers, I could smell the taller woman's wetness; both desired me, but were fighting it. "You are dismissed," Sebastien said and the two nodded and left. I watched them leave, wondering if they would act out their frustrated desire for me with each other. "Please, come and meet my companion and listen to our proposal," he gestured to the table. I nodded once and moved, increasingly familiar with the physicality of the body they had given me. Sebastien followed close behind, I was interested that I was having no effect on him whatsoever, or he was very good at hiding it.

As I approached, the seated woman looked up at me, she was beautiful; compact frame, but well shaped. Small breasts pressed against the top she was wearing, short red hair shaved up the back and sides but with a longer top and fringe swept to the left. Big green eyes. The curve of her waist and thigh emphasised by the tight fitting top and trousers she was wearing. My eyes never left hers, no pupil dilation, no reaction from her either, also interesting. I slid into the chair opposite her and Sebastien settled himself in the chair by her side. Fresh coffee was on the table along with various foods, I took some fruit and began to eat, not speaking but still looking at the two in front of me.

"As I began to say yesterday," Sebastien began, "We have re-sleeved you at great cost to assist us with a problem."

"Why me?" I replied.

"Well, you have a reputation for being more than competent," Sebastien continued, "And for a certain ruthlessness to get the job done and we have need of that!"

I leaned forward and looked at them, eyes flickering over them both, Sebastien an arrogance born of wealth and privilege oozed out of every part of him; the tilt to his head, his voice, the affectation of maturity in his hair, the ease with which he sat. The woman though was harder to read, amusement in the cock of an eyebrow, a danger in her stillness, no need to posture and boast; harder but the same wealth was there, the same arrogance, but she was the real threat here. I sat back.

"No."

Sebastien's eyes widened, then narrowed with anger. "No?! Don't you know who we are, don't you know what..."

"No. I don't know who you are and I do not care who you are. You dug me up and brought me back, which means you know who I am. Which means you also know how and why I left this orbital station eight years ago and have not re-sleeved since. I am not interested. Put me back, find someone else and give them this bio-skin to do your work." I stood and turned to leave.

"We have," the woman's voice was soft, like Sebastien's filled with confidence. I froze. "You are not the first we have spoken to. I hate to burst your bubble Mr Richardson, but you were not our first choice; you are the third we have brought back and spoken to." I turned back and slowly sat down.

"Who else?" I asked.

"Jennet first, she agreed to help, and failed. Then Vaughn, also failed." I felt my heart beat quicken, my breath caught in my throat; Jennet and Vaughn!

"Well why didn't you re-sleeve them? Use them again!" For the first time the woman looked uncomfortable and hesitated for a moment.

"We could not retrieve them, they suffered," she paused, "Real death. They no longer exist." I went cold, I could feel it. I saw their reaction as they flinched back from the look in my eyes.

"What happened?"

Sebastien hesitated, then began, " Well if we can talk about the problem at hand..."

"What. Happened?" I stated slowly, anger filtering into my voice.

"We need to discuss the job, that is what is important right now, we can debrief you on the past once you understand the problem," Sebastien spluttered. Instinctively I moved, the speed of the skin surprising even me. I grabbed Sebastien's head and smashed it through the table, its contents flying across the room. The woman scrambled back, eyes wide, but still in control as I twisted Sebastien's arm and broke it.

"What happened to my friends?" I kicked him and a scream came out of the bloody mess of his face.

"We don't know!" The woman's voice, "We don't know, but we will tell you what we do know. We will need to fix, or re-sleeve Sebastien and then we will tell you what we can." She was still in control but barely, the fear underlying her voice. I looked at myself, Sebastien's blood covered me.

"I will clean up and then you will tell me everything." I turned and left, heading back to my room. As I gained control of my breathing I felt my arousal levels raise, felt my cock stiffen as I walked. Violence also promoted arousal in this skin, I was fighting to keep control but failing.

I reached my rooms and as the door slid open I saw two figures waiting for me, my escorts from before. My heart pumping, anger and lust flooding my body, my cock achingly hard. I heard a sharp intake of breath from the woman as the pheromones from my body filled the room. The man groaned and I saw his cock throb through his suit. In an instant I was across the room and grabbed the woman; pulling her against me I kissed her hard, her firm body moulding to mine. I ran my hands up into her short blonde hair and gripped it, crushing her lips against mine. I felt hands at my trousers and groaned as the man tugged them down and slid his lips down my cock. I moaned into the woman's mouth as my cock throbbed against his tongue. I pushed her to her knees and guided her mouth to my balls, she licked them as he sucked me. I gripped his hair and pulled him off, letting her slide her mouth down my dick, making them both taste my precum that would drive them even more wild. I shoved her head down hard and heard her choke, I shuddered in pleasure.

Keeping my tight grip on the back of her head I started to fuck her throat, my cock sliding deep between her lips, like before becoming increasingly sensitive, pleasuring me as much as her. I looked at the man, "Strip!" I snarled. He shrugged out of his clothes fast, his cock jutting out, a drop of precum already glistening on his tip. I took it in my hand and stroked him, wanking his cock as I fucked her mouth. He let out a moan and I felt his cock swell in my hand. I dipped my head and took his cockhead between my lips, he groaned and I knew he nearly came then. I moved my head back and released my hand. He groaned in disappointment.

I pulled the woman off my cock and stepped back. "Strip her," I told him and he leapt at her, tearing off her clothes, exposing her firm pale body. Hard, flat belly, firm tits, hairless cunt and long toned legs. I grabbed his cock again and guided it into her mouth, I took his hands in mine and placed them on her head, "Fuck her throat hard," he did. I heard her gag straight away as his cock slammed in deep. His eyes though, were locked on me. I positioned myself behind her and gripped her hips. I could feel the heat from her cunt as I mounted her, my cock slamming deep into her. She groaned in pleasure around his cock as I fucked her. Pulling back and driving back into her using her cunt hard. Her girl cum coating my cock and balls as I rammed her. My body, the pheromones and the chemicals in my precum affecting them more and more. I felt her tense beneath me and her cunt contract and clench as she came. Her body trembled and shook as I continued to pound her, use her for my pleasure. The man, still staring at me, held her down on his cock and groaned as she swallowed all his length.

I grabbed her hair and tugged her off his cock, pulling out of her I shoved him onto his back, his cock slick with her saliva. I pulled her to her feet and made her straddle him, eagerly she gripped his cock and sank down on, letting out a low groan of pleasure as he filled her. I parted her arse cheeks to expose her anus and my cock lurched in anticipation, I was a slave to my own desires. I mounted her again and roughly shoved my cock up her arse. Being coated with her cunt juice helped, but it was tight and she let out a squeal as I rammed into her shitter with three hard thrusts. I could feel him inside her, rubbing against me as he fucked her cunt and I fucked her arsehole. I felt him throb as my cock pressed against his through her. She let out a scream of pleasure, her tits heaving as we used her.

Every time I thrust into her I grunted, her arse gripping me tighter than anything. It felt like my cock was growing bigger, to be gripped tighter, but I wasn't paying attention, caught in animal lust, my anger from earlier fuelling me I fucked her hard. I felt her shudder as she came again, her orgasm rocking her body and milking the two cocks inside her. He groaned and I felt him jerk, felt his cock pulse as he dumped his load in her cunt. He fell back, spent, his softening cock slipping from inside her.

I gripped her hair and pushed her head down, anally fucking her harder and deeper. Brutally taking her, driven by the rage and uncontrollable need to fuck. Her moans became animalistic grunts as she took me; every thrust, every fuck into her eliciting a noise. My cock throbbed and I knew I was close. Holding her hips tight I slammed my dick deep up her aus and felt my balls tighten. I let out a moan as my cum erupted from my jerking cock, flooding her shit hole with thick ropes of my sperm. She shuddered beneath me, a mewling mess as she came a third time.

I fell back onto the floor, my cock slipping from her arse as she lay there, my cum oozing from her. Her companion lay spent, eyes closed, cock lying limp against his thigh. I felt my cock start to harden again and I dragged myself to my feet, trying to get some space between myself and the two, I headed for the shower.