All Comments on 'Upon a Savage Shore Ch. 06'

by RipperFish

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Seriously good

Your writing is excellent. The plot is interesting and the grammar, sentence structure, etc. are all good, much better than many posters. The characters are engrossing and well developed. REALLY GOOD.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 10 years ago
Well Written

An enjoyable read, thanks.....I have enjoyed reading Sci Fi for many decades now, however I must admit most are not erotic in nature. Regards.

CeruleanBlueCeruleanBluealmost 10 years ago
Well Done!

Another nice installment that leaves me waiting anxiously for the next part of the story. Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

The ending was a real zinger. Good job man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love it

LOVE IT WANT MORE SOON THAT IS ALL.

babasluvbabasluvalmost 10 years ago
Very Colorful

I'm always fascinated by authors who can paint wonderful pictures with just a few words. Your style is clean. If you edit your own writings, my compliments to you on that as well. If not, to your editor.

Keep it up.

cittrancittranalmost 10 years ago
Always get the last word...

And leave 'em speechless folks!

Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
Another great chapter...

I'm thoroughly enjoying every chapter. Thank you.

kizkizkizkizalmost 10 years ago
yeah action!

It was a nice combat scene and sex went well.

I did feel like you missed an opportunity. I'm not sure how familiar you are, but I've known a few people who have been through combat and training...and you can't wake them normally. They react defensively without thinking. So I felt when the girl cat woke the sergeant, that his reaction could have worked better to characterize him as a soldier. Just little things like that.

I also noticed some more grammar issues. If you need someone to edit your work, hit me up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Similar..

Some people have expressed that this work is similar to another. I say, "no" it is not. There are two many differences so ther is no fear of plagurism. I find this story to be refreshingly different, and filled with very good dialogue. That last part is sorely missing in many of these stories. So good job. I give you a five. Sincerely, Payenbrant.

maxd01maxd01over 9 years ago
I agree with Anony Mouse

There are similarities to the story you mentioned but this is definitely not a carbon copy of that story. Being a writer myself there are several stories I have written, or am working on based on ideas from stories I have read. Hell after I started this series I decided to do one myself. It is on a different site since I don't plan on including descriptive sex scenes in it.

Having said that I made sure to change the plot so it wouldn't come across as a carbon copy myself. The dialogue is excellent and I love the way the Commander gets fun out of teasing him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Whoopps

Just scrolling and hit the one star...no going back but would have given the story a five, loving it.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 9 years ago
Great Characters

Great story, off to bed, but Favorited already!

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lost in space

warning *** warning will robinson LOL avery good adult version without wimpy smith

love it keep on writing.

paps

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 7 years ago
hard to put down

One of the few stories I find hard to stop reading, but I do need to eat and sleep sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Better than sex?

In this case, yes, the relationship building, especially with the flirtation, is very enjoyable :)

J

49greg49gregover 4 years ago
Still a good fun story.

My only problem is that I have had a synopsis I've been working on-and-off on for several years, not much done, but has a human crew of several women and and a man having to take to an escape pod during a battle. they end up on an earth like planet. Most of my scenario ideas are about them surviving on the planet and dealing with wild life and possibly alien stone or copper age life.

Others I've plotted out are similar, some are sucked up from our modern age and somehow placed on earth like planets, others have aliens kidnapping humans.

Darn. this author beat me to it by YEARS.

Oh well, I probably wouldn't have ever finished any of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The last sentence was perfect

goo_neiggoo_neigover 2 years ago

M'pel E'kmel seems a bit to well versed in the english language and human culture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoying your outstanding work.

Thank you.

5+stars!

NovaMNovaM8 months ago

Hmm, furry babes in bikini's 🩵👙❣️ Pay attention world ☮️ ☯️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipperFish@RipperFish
2518 Followers
I just got a reply from Amazon and I need everyone to stop trying to leave reviews of the book. It will do no good and I do not want anyone to risk getting into trouble. I am going to get some legal advise and will be out of circulation for a while. Also, I am considering mov...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES