Uptown Spunk Ch. 03 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She considered relaying it to him—if he himself didn't remember—when they were alone. Hell, he just might recall her when they were face-to-face.

From a year ago? He didn't just fuck her that night; he also screwed Nancy. He must have also banged so many women since then.

What she didn't or couldn't know was how he would react to learning about that night. He might be so aghast, so ashamed, that he would feel enormous guilt, maybe tell their mother and ruin what would be such a wonderful time in all their lives. On the other hand he, still grossed out, might just keep it between them and cast her out of his life.

Or...or, just maybe, he might get aroused by what had occurred just as she was!

******

It was now 5:40 PM. She was full of mixed emotions: happiness and concern.

"Easy Abs," she coached herself.

She eventually regained her composure and breathing, and rang the bell.

In a few seconds the door opened. Athena Dante stood before her, with Robert to her left. There were tear streaks under the parent's eyes. Her lips quivered.

"Abby!"

"Mom!" was the joyful reply.

The two rushed into each other, embracing tightly, emotionally.

They both sobbed.

The hug got tighter, more emotional. The crying got louder. They kissed each other on the sides of their faces.

Parent and child gazed at each other. Mom held Abby's face in her hands, looking at her daughter. Both were sniffling, and smiling, their minds going a thousand miles a minute.

Eventually Athena pulled away from Abigail and turned to her son.

"Rob," the mother started, "say hello to your sister!"

The siblings looked at each other. His eyes were already welling up and smiled at Abby. She returned the grin.

"Hey Abby!"

"Hey, bro!" she croaked, moving into him while wrapping her arms around his neck as he did the same.

Athena's weeping increased seeing her children embrace. She wrapped her arms around them, kissing them on their heads.

The meal was a hearty and sumptuous fare of tossed salad, lasagna and red wine. The conversation was historical, heavy, and poignant. Each family member cried at different times, sometimes two or all three at the same time. It went from the kitchen to the living room sofa, to almost one in the morning.

It had been decided that Abigail would be first for the bathroom, then Rob. Mother and daughter would share the bedroom, while he had the spare room.

After a quick shower the youngest Dante was in her mother's room transferring clothes from her overnight bag to the dresser drawers. Athena was in the kitchen cleaning up the pots and pans along with the left-in-the-sink dishes and glasses.

She heard the bathroom door. She knew her brother was in there now.

Turning to look out the bedroom and down the hallway she saw that the bathroom door didn't close all the way. There was a space of about 3 inches between the door edge and frame which allowed her to peer into the bathroom. She abandoned the task of clothes transfer and inched closer to the bedroom door.

Abby could see, thanks to the open mirror above the sink, Robert standing off to the side, oblivious that he didn't have complete privacy.

She watched him undress.

The heavy, emotional aspect of the evening and the successful family reunion were on the verge of being replaced in Abby's mind by lusty thoughts and memories thanks to voyeurism.

The attractive hottie sighed when she saw him pull up and off his polo shirt, baring his sculpted chest. She closed her eyes, mightily willing herself not to reach under her sweatshirt and begin massaging her naked breasts. She turned her head away, closing her eyes, and trying desperately to withstand further viewing.

Initially she was winning the battle. The victory would become temporary, as her sensually frazzled brain and the tingling in her sex relinquished to temptation, borne on the forbidden.

Her head turned around at the same time her eyes opened.

"Ohhhh, bro!" she groaned to herself, watching as Robert unbuckled his belt.

She had to steady herself by putting a hand on the top of the adjacent chest of drawers as she leered. Instinctively Abby licked her lips—twice—as her subject was now unsnapping his Levi's open.

The tingling was getting stronger, a warmth spreading throughout her lower abdomen. Now she needed both hands on the furniture top for support. She didn't trust herself not to slip fingers under her panties' waistband and began stroking her stirring, moistening kitty.

Unfortunately the show ended when her sibling moved out of view of the mirror. She cursed at this. When she heard the shower curtain move and the water begin to run, she cursed again. Then, as if to add salt to the wound, she heard Athena mutter to herself the completion of cleaning up in the kitchen.

"And that's that!"

Next was the sound of heels clicking.

Fuck!!! The horny tart angrily screamed inaudibly.

Figuring her mom was headed for the bedroom, she jumped back to her overnight bag and returned to transferring her clothes out of her overnight bag.

"Hey!" Athena cheerfully bellowed standing in the doorway.

Abigail turned around and looked at her.

"Hey, mom!"

Athena closed the bedroom door, leaning against it and just stood there, beaming at her child.

"Oh, Abby! It's so good to see you! To have you back in my life, and Robert's!"

She looked at the parent.

"Yeah, it is good!"

Athena rushed into her daughter, enveloping her in a tight hug.

She spontaneously reciprocated by wrapping her arms around her mom.

Feeling her mother's voluminous tits get mashed into her own busty pair, thighs close to thighs, had the young babe's mind spinning perversely again.

Abby instantly recalled Rita and all the nights of hot and heavy lesbian sex while roleplaying as her daughter, with her real daughter. She lost count how many times she would be in a steamy, all-consuming hug with her "mother," each of them sliding their voluptuous, nude bodies against the other.

Abby felt relieved when Athena released her.

Her respite was short-lived.

"Honey," the cougar said after kicking off her heels and turning her back to her, "could you pull my zipper down?"

Abigail, still reeling with her sapphic memories, was immobile as she watched Athena swipe aside her long, luxurious brown mane to one side and drape it over that shoulder in order for her to fulfill the request without obstruction.

The daughter swallowed nervously. She cast her pupils down at the curvaceous rear, snuggly fitted against the dress material. Abby could see the outline of her mother's panties.

She felt extremely light-headed. Arousal was setting in. Then she quickly realized she hadn't fulfilled the request.

"Abig—" Athena began, sounding displeased. She stopped when she felt her daughter's fingers on the zipper and began pulling it down.

When the unzipping was complete, the parent stepped forward. She shimmied until the dress hit the floor, pooling around her feet. She stepped out of it and turned to face Abs.

"Thanks!" she chirped.

Abby was able to appear nonchalant as she viewed her stunning mother in nothing but a bra that appeared to be straining to contain her big tits, while the wispy panties smoothly covered her pubic mound.

The divorcee turned back around and padded to the opposite side for the closet. Her child once again submitted to her primal urges. She closed her eyes briefly to mentally imprint the near-naked vision she just witnessed for taboo memory sake. She opened her eyes to see Athena's relatively tight buns, separated by a measly piece of cloth, sashay as she moved across the floor.

Athena withdrew a sapphire-colored kimono robe and put it on. She then reached back into the closet for a flowing, non-transparent nightgown.

They both heard Robert.

"Mom, the bathroom's all yours."

She turned her head toward the door and responded.

"Ok. Thanks, dear."

She grabbed a long, flowing nightgown from within the closest. Athena smiled at Abigail and left for the bathroom.

After her shower she stopped by Rob's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

She opened and entered.

He was laying on the single-size bed watching ESPN.

"Good night, son."

He saw her vision go from his face to his crotch. Rob's penis was flaccid yet still displayed a sizeable lump in his boxer shorts.

In turn, he caught a quick glance at the V opening of her nightgown which afforded a moderately decent view of her deep cleavage and announced that she was braless.

Robert devilishly smiled and gave his package a one-time caress.

"Good night, mom," he responded with a knowing wink.

Athena rolled her eyes and closed the door, heading for her bedroom.

Upon entering she saw her daughter curled up on the king bed's right side. Athena got in on the left side and looked at her.

"Good night, Abby."

The daughter turned around.

"Good night, Mom."

She smiled at Athena.

"It's good to be home," the daughter added.

Athena returned the smile.

"Yes, it IS good you're home."

Abs turned back to her original curl-up. Athena lay on her back.

******

All three family members slept until that early Sunday afternoon. They ordered Chinese take-out, and continued reminiscing and being happy they had each other again.

By 4:00 PM the trio was ready to disperse. They planned on getting together the next weekend at Robert's place.

"I'll do the cooking," Abigail offered.

Robert commented with a snicker, "Mom can microwave."

She flipped him 'the finger.'

"And," he continued, "I don't think ptomaine is something we were interested in."

With the other hand, she gave him a secondary 'finger.'

Athena chuckled.

"I'm sure your sister is a good cook."

Buoyed by the parental endorsement, Abby stuck her tongue at him. He gave back a smug, 'whatever' look.

Rob had earlier offered to drive Abby straight to Jersey but she declined, opting for an Uber. She jokingly reasoned to herself that she didn't trust herself alone with him.

He drove away in his Caddy coupe, returning to nearby Port Chester, at the same time Abby's ride arrived.

******

Late the next Friday evening Athena and Abby met in Manhattan's Grand Central Terminal and took the Metro-North commuter train line to Port Chester, the village where Rob lived. They then grabbed a taxi to his apartment.

Athena told her daughter that Rob had given her a spare set of keys and vice-versa since they lived less than 15 minutes apart from each other in New York's Westchester County.

When he returned home that night, he found a freshly-prepared dish of fettuccine alfredo waiting for him.

"No salmonella, right?" he sarcastically inquired.

Both ladies gave him 'the finger.'

The Dantes enjoyed supper and like the prior weekend, continued their reminiscing and reacquainting well into the night. Also like the prior weekend, the sleeping arrangements were the same. Athena and Abby slept together in his room while he was on the living room futon.

******

Within a deep-seated sleep, Robert felt something happening to him.

His drowsy mind was slow to grasp the occurrence. He did, though, know it was pleasurable. Very pleasurable.

"Ahhhhhh!" he gravelly exhaled into the predawn hours.

He heard a sound. It was that of sucking and slurping.

There was also a feeling. It was his penis, becoming erect through the opening in his boxers, thanks to an avid pair of lips and a rabid tongue.

"Ohhhh yeah!" Rob moaned.

He was about to add the word "mom" to his exhalation. After all, who could it be? But he stopped

She'd have to be insane to chance this with Abby here, his dulled brain reasoned.

But there was something different that halted him from using the "m" word.

It was a smell. A sweet smell.

He caught another whiff of it.

It was lavender.

Mom's body wash was always vanilla. It was her absolute favorite, and she bought nothing else.

Lavender? I remember that, but from where?

His scrambling mind was interrupted by feelings. He felt his boxers being yanked down to his ankles and removed. Next his brawny thighs were opened and he felt his nuts being bathed in the wet, slobbering goodness of the flat of a tongue. Round and round went the tongue over the meaty pair.

Rob exhaled from the rushing pleasure he felt as soft, wet kisses were next applied to each testicle.

Then he had total recall.

Now I remember! I smelled lavender last weekend in Mom's bathroom. And tonight—both times—when I got into the shower after...

His eyelids flew open at the same time his head jerked up and forward.

...Abby!

Then his mouth dropped in horror at what he saw.

His naked, sexy baby sister was slavishly, adoringly sucking his cock.

"Oh, no! Nooooooo!" he wailed, shaking his head in disbelief.

The verbal protest was pretty substantial. Rob hoped their mother didn't hear him and come out. He watched as Abigail, her hair all wild and messed up, lustily gazed at him with half-slits for eyes through her bangs as she blew him.

"Abby, nooooo!"

They both knew this objection was far weaker than the first.

Rob wanted to offer a third dissent, but it was nullified by the electric, erotic sensations reverberating throughout his body. He simply gawked, mute, at what was happening to him.

Abs' sultry, eager mouth completed inflating the muscle to its ultimate length. She flicked him an indecent glance at him and continued. Her lips moved up and down her brother's solidified dick, allowing her tongue to cascaded over the fat vein.

His breathing was akin to hyperventilation.

Her tongue continued. Its tip lapped several times at the root area where the penis meets the scrotum. Then it gradually ascended, applying its X-rated, wet, titillation over the sleek, pulsing shaft to just under the fat crown.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck!" Robert yelped.

He heard a purr from his sister. It was an extended "Mmmmm," a low-sounding yet hearty, seductive tone.

It was instantly followed up by the immense pleasure of feeling her tongue swirl, rather gradually, around the purplish top of his dick.

His mind was reeling, the blood pounding like a jackhammer inside his head. Rob could barely think straight.

Abby whirled her tongue, a tad faster, over the sensitive crown while her hand slowly jacked the shaft.

"Ugggghhhh! Oh, sis!"

Rob closed his eyes and tossed his head back in shameless pleasure.

Eventually, a heavy-duty sense of guilt barged into the taboo delight. Rob felt he was cheating on Athena. Then his mind instantly pictured a counseling session.

Rob: I cheated and I feel guilty.

Counselor: Who did you cheat on your wife with it?

Rob: I cheated on my mom.

Counselor: Oh!

Rob: With my sister.

Counselor faints.

For Robert, the oncoming flood of remorse was set aside as Abigail zealously sucked his overjoyed prick like a Hoover vacuum.

Frantic, sloppy sounds echoed throughout the room.

Oh fuck! My sister is just as good at giving head as my mother!

He was finally was able to speak up.

"Abby, you're crazy! What if Mom comes out?!"

Her lips broke away from his shaft, just above the scrotum, with a loud smack. The nimble fingers of her right hand were instantly wrapped around the exhilarated staff, pumping it, greased by the copious saliva.

"Mom, IS out. I slipped her one of my Ambiens in her water at dinner," she slyly admitted. "Remember her saying how tired she was during dessert?"

He did, and nodded.

Then Rob groaned as he felt his sibling's mouth return to his quivering dick.

His morals—well, his version of morals—made another stand at voicing opposition.

"Abby, this, this is..."

"Wrong?" she interjected after her mouth released his penis for a second time. "Why?"

"It's incest!" he croaked.

"It's not the first time for us, bro," letting her hand fist the erection again at a rather leisurely pace. She loved its hardness, the way it resonated in her palm, and the raw vitality it symbolized.

She started recounting their past.

"Over a year ago..."

"I was at the non-profit helping raise funds!"

"I KNOW you weren't at the non-profit then," she countered assuredly.

Abby paused for effect, letting the fact that she knew the lie he told sink into him.

"You were at The Ladies Room," she purred, "and the only thing you were raising was women's temperatures..."

She paused again, wantonly eyeing him like a hungry tiger eyes an antelope.

"...and this nice, big, fat cock of yours!"

The vixen gently squeezed the shaft for emphasis.

Rob's pupils bugged out.

"Ughhh!" he groaned.

She could feel the blood roar within the male muscle, pulsating to her forbidden yet delicious touch.

"A redheaded MILF who you, Bobby Threads, banged..."

Robert's eyes widened when he heard his former stage name. He wanted to feel regret, wanted his hard-on to go down, to go away. But his sexy sister was working his dick with her hand just as she had done with her mouth. The flats of her fingers were titillating the plum-shaped dome with light, circular rubs.

"...set up a session with you for her daughter and a girlfriend the following week."

She stopped talking and pumping.

"I was the girlfriend."

Immediately it all came back to his frazzled mind. In his stripper career he never had a mother schedule him to fuck her daughter, let alone her daughter and a friend. Abigail could see it in his face.

Guilt and the wanting to express atonement came to life within him, despite the outrageously salacious sensations emanating from groin. He met her stare with remorseful eyes.

"Abby, I, I had no idea..." he babbled.

The young temptress wasn't having any of it. She could appreciate his regret, maybe, if she wasn't so horny. Her nipples were puffy and ached, while her cunt was moistening at a steady clip. She knew some more oral work would quiet him. But she felt self-indulgent.

It had been quite some time since her pussy was eaten.

"Oh, Rob," she began with an annoyed tone as she moved her lithe, bare form around so that her left leg swung over him and she positioned herself with her steamy, juicy muff just above his chin, "shut the fuck up and eat me!"

The sight and smell were too overpowering, too strong for the young man's defenses. The wrinkled, shiny petals, spread open revealing further wetness and enticement from the lush, pink insides. It was a sensually mouthwatering image. The stimulating, enveloping aroma of this hot, young babe in heat conquered his nose. His head jerked forward, lodging between her smooth buttocks and gave her slit a passionate lick.

"Ohhhhh yeah!" Abby swooned, feeling the tip of her brother's tongue, starting at the bottom corner of her aroused groove and travel upward, unashamedly skimming between the fleshy folds, until it reached the upper corner. Then it traveled downward, again titillating the anxious ruffles and tasting the youthful honey.

"Fuck! Rob!" she raspily voiced as her eyes rolled back into their sockets.

Motioning like a slow-moving bobblehead toy, the stud glided his tongue up and down, down and up the buttery crevice, never entering the effervescent gap. He just skimmed over the distended labia surface.

Consciously or unconsciously Abigail took him up on this teasing. She shoved her curvy ass backward, thereby having his tongue jut into her vagina. She bit her lip as the intense gratification seared her.