Uptown Spunk Ch. 03 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother groaned her approval. Daughter smiled like the cat that just ate the canary.

Grudgingly Abby avoided her mother's plush bottom, only to work on Athena's supple thighs. Instead of applying a new coat of the vanilla-scented lubricant to her hands, Abby poured the liquid straight from the bottle onto the back of Athena's thighs...making sure some "unintentionally" dripped down in between her thighs and onto her panties.

Her head popped up.

"Abs!"

The youngster didn't miss a beat.

"Ohhh! I'm sorry, Mom!" she apologized profusely. "I got your panties wet."

It was both a double entendre, and a statement of fact.

"No worries," Abigail offered.

She moved like a cheetah, quickly placing the bottle on the table and then returning to the scene of the "accident." Abby hooked her fingers into the sides of Athena's underwear and quickly yanked them down, taking them off her feet.

She felt giddy as her mother's in-heat scent wafted through her nostrils. The creaking of the bed woke her from her momentary daze. She dropped the panties.

A now-completely naked parent was looking over her shoulder, looking pissed.

"Mom, I am so, so sorry. I took them off of you not to ruin them further. But don't worry so you don't feel embarrassed..."

Again her cat-like reflexes went into action. She advanced to the front of the bed, positioning herself in front of her mom.

Then she moved differently, slowly, seductively. Opening the snap on her Daisy Dukes, she pushed them down her curvy hips and long legs.

Abigail had on no panties.

She kicked aside the short shorts and moved closer to her mother.

Her pussy, adorned with a small patch of trimmed hair and slightly moist, was a few feet away from Athena's face.

"So you don't feel embarrassed," she repeated though her tone was much softer this time, "now we're both naked."

Once again Athena was made speechless by her child's provocative behavior. She was made even more impotent by the sight of her daughter's hot, tight body. And the faint scent of arousal.

Abby's loved seeing the way her mother scanned her delectable figure. Emboldened and with just a hint of a grin, she thrust out her chest at Athena. She then sauntered back to massaging her mom's lower body.

The daughter began working the left and nearest thigh first then the other. In both cases her hands worked the back portions for a bit, her touch slightly coarse. As her fingers moved inward her ministrations were softer, with a hint of teasing.

Athena's mind was embroiled in a firefight. On the one side was the remainder of her moral compass (which consisted of being faithful to her lover son) It was putting up a tenacious resistance to the debauched onslaught of taboo sensuality provided by her daughter.

On the other side was her bisexuality. She hadn't known another woman's touch or tongue until the last time she shared the late Marti's bed shortly after she shared her son's. It would be the last time for all-girl sex for the MILF. She was enjoying--now, once again, another woman's eroticism.

In the mental battle the illicit and carnal side gained a victory when Athena instinctively spread further open her legs. This part of her wanted Abby's fingers to go higher. Shit, she would even be happy with an "accidental" grazing of a fingertip against her moist, bloated labia. The forbidden desire frightened her, yet excited her—incredibly.

Meanwhile Abigail was going through her own cerebral conflict. She internally fought to maintain control as seducer. She hadn't expected her mother to acquiesce by spreading her luscious thighs and provide her with such an expensive view of her juicy muff. Abby, tilting her head, could see the sheen on the pussy lips, and savor the earthy pungency. It made her lightheaded, wanting to shove one hand down her own twat and finger herself as she rubbed her mom's sex, getting them both off in a blaze of incestuous glory.

She called upon all her inner strength and brought her hands away from the inviting flesh, wetness—and forbiddeness. She dragged her finger nails down the mature legs. Starting from under each buttock and stopping at the heel, her nails gently, seductively grazed the mature leg skin.

A half-giggle, half-moan escaped Athena as her sexy, sumptuous figure shuddered in tell-tale delight. She didn't care about how this looked or sounded. She cared even less as the first copious drop of her cuntal juices slipped out her pulsing cavity, and down onto the mattress while her throbbing, diamond-hard nipples were digging into the bed.

Meanwhile Abigail's own teats and pussy were reacting in similar fashion. The nipples were raised in almost a militaristic victory while the insides of Abs' thighs were getting greased with freshly released ambrosia. Despite feeling as if she had a bad case of vertigo's infamous dizziness, she commenced massaging her mom's left foot.

First she lifted the foot so that the back of Athena's heel was almost touching the back of her thigh. Then the flats of Abby's fingers tenderly rubbed the instep, the heel and arch, and finally the ball of the foot.

"Ugghhhh!" moaned the divorcee as waves of relaxing and erotic tingles surged throughout her.

Her mother's moan encouraged and excited Abby. She worked on the toes, starting with the big one. She rubbed the flat of each foot digit, gliding her fingers between each one. When she finished with the left side, Abagail brought forward the knee so it was no longer bent.

She then sauntered—slowly—to Athena's right side. When at the foot of the bed, Abs directed her sight between her mother's splayed thighs, to see the desired vagina.

It looked even wetter than before, pulsing with hot desire. The stain on the mattress sheet and its increased size verified this sexual assumption.

Abby licked her lips, reveling in the wooziness she felt.

She then simply repeated what she had previously done on the other side. She bent back Athena's knee so that her heels were just about on the back her thigh.

"Mom," she instructed with bated breath, "turn over."

Athena, already spiraling into a haze of illicit hedonism, complied. She turned over, revealing her stacked, curvaceous body to her daughter.

Abby, first, recognized again how much her mother looked like the Modern Family starlet. The rest of her visual scan was entirely decadent and forbidden.

She gazed at the traffic-stopping, large breasts. They were capped with diamond-hard teats. The delectable pair of mammary flesh rose and fell with each ragged breath. She briefly wondered if she had been breast-fed as she summarized her mother was just a tad bigger than her own tits.

The young tart briefly admired the relatively thin waist for a mother of two kids in her early 40s as she strolled to the foot of the bed. It was the treasure below, erotically on display between the spread legs, which caused Abby's eyes to be transfixed.

She looked at her mother's vagina, in lustful delight.

The entire vulva was sodden, along with the inner thighs. Except for the brown, manicured pubic carpet, the area was smooth. The mature inner lips protruded, swollen, and gleaming with nectar.

With a devious grin she quickly leaned forward to hook her arms under the slightly bent knees and pulled Athena toward her.

"Abigail! What are you—"

She couldn't complete the frantic question.

Abby dropped her head between Athena's thighs and covered her wet pussy with her eager mouth.

"Ohhhhhh!" swooned the parent.

Uncontrollably, shamelessly, the daughter ate out her mother. First she sucked into her mouth as much of the pubic mound as she could. Then for a brief time she frantically rolled the buttery inner labia in her between her mouth's lips. Then her tongue unleashed a savage barrage of licks to the entire vulva.

"Uggghhhh, Abby!"

Any type of resistance from Athena was completely decimated. She succumbed to the incestuous seductions and actions now from her daughter as she had done with her son.

The young lingua ran amok swabbing up and down, down and up, over the length of the frothy slit. Her throat muscles were also working nonstop, joyously intaking the forbidden juices which were teeming out. She teased the wrinkled surfaces of the frantic pink petals.

Athena rolled up her groin as she placed her hands atop her daughter's head.

"Oh, ugh, oh! Oh shit, Abs!" the divorcee moaned, "That feels so good! Stick your tongue in it! Stick your tongue in momma's cunt!"

Abby smiled, feeling selfish victory. She loved the feel of Athena's fingers running through her hair, while her face was shellacked in the first coat of maternal essence. Hearing her mother whorishly urge her on excited her, got her own juices flowing even more, and raised the heat within the young slit.

Wanting to continue the tantalizing just a little bit longer she moved her oral focus from Athena's sex to her inner thighs. She lapped at one sticky region of sensitive, upper leg flesh then the other.

"Ohhhh, baby! Please don't tease me anymore! Pllllleeeease!," she begged. "Stick your tongue in my pussy!"

The hottie acquiesced, returning to the luxurious muff. She rammed her spirited tongue into the broiling gash. Her fingers then spread apart the lips outward, enabling her tongue to delve as deep as possible into Athena's forbidden, wet, velvety world. In doing so her nose unintentionally pushed against her clitoris. As if touched by a cattle prod, Athena jumped and yelped.

"Ohhhh, fuck!"

She released another wave of pearly goodness onto her adoring child while humping her face.

Abigail's tongue initially was straightened as it fucked the taboo cunt, affording incredible pleasure with quick in and out motions. Then the motion became a corkscrew, spiraling at a leisurely pace into the torrid, receptive, horny channel.

Pulling away for needed air and to lick her own sticky lips, she breathlessly raved.

"Mom, your pussy is so sweet! I could eat it forever!"

Athena felt an illicit chill run down her spine at the bawdy critique. She flickered her eyes and smiled.

"I'm glad you like it, baby," she managed to croak.

Less than a minute later, the hot parent released another response.

"Ohhhhhh, shit!"

Her daughter's tongue was now flicking at her swollen, upright clitoris.

"Ugghhhh! Yeah. Oh yeah, Abby! Don't stop!" she moaned as her sexy body writhed under intense pleasure.

The flickering soon gave to very gentle nipping at with her teeth.

Athena felt like thunder bolts were shooting up from her groin to her brain.

Abby was joyously drenched in a glorious shower of cuntal juices accompanied by the thick scent of arousal.

She would occasionally stop the tongue lashing, in order to maximize anticipatory tension and to suck out as much of the free-flowing gravy as possible.

The MILF, when Abby started tongue fucking her, had had one hand on her scalp while the other was zealously rubbing over both excited, jiggling tits and hard nipples. Now that the focus was on her clit, Athena put that hand onto her Abby's head, both redirecting her attention back to the nub, pushing it down while raising up her crotch and deliriously hump her face.

The daughter was determined—she truly never felt so sexually determined—to give her mother a mind-blowing orgasm. She pushed back at the face-humping while her tongue continued to tantalize the carnal pearl.

"Ahhhhhhh!" she moaned loudly, her head tossing from side to side as she quickly deemed both of her children were equally adept and skilled at eating her pussy.

With her mouth nursing the precious nub, the Gen Z slid her middle finger into the trembling, drooling gash. Then the index finger joined it.

"Arrghhhhhhh!" the mom bellowed at the double insertion.

The digits, snug within the gooey, forbidden vaginal depths, intertwined. Then she revolved her wrists while see-sawing in and out, exponentially maximizing the pleasure all the while her tongue insanely swabbed her clit.

Athena's eyes flew open. She had never felt a technique like this, and its resulting, sweeping, deeply immense carnal joy. No one—former boyfriends, her ex-husband, Marti, or her son—had ever done this before. Panting as if out of oxygen and her body gyrations seismic, she thought she literally saw stars.

"Ohhhhhhh, Abigail! Ohhh! Ahhh! Ugh!"

Athena was now pulling on Abby's hair with both hands as she was being launched into a monumental, spine-tingling, toe-curling orgasm.

Abs now had the love nub between her attentive lips as her uncontrollable tongue licked it feverishly, at the same time increasing the wrist/finger action.

Athena's head jerked forward, staring down at her illicit lover.

"Ugh! Ughhhh! Ahhhh, Abby! You're making Momma cum! Oh yessss!"

Her convulsing figure bucked with so much force that it actually pushed Abby away. Taken back, she wanted to return feasting on the pink, mouth-watering snatch But she couldn't.

Athena began squirting.

"Uggghhhhhhh!" she grunted like a primate.

This had never happened to the amorous mom. Physically, it was an intense letting go—both figuratively and literally. She got this sultry, passionate feeling that caused her to arch her back and squeeze all her muscles. She also could sense a massive rush of endorphins.

"Ohhhhhh, Abs!"

The first arching stream of pearly goodness splashed onto Abby: the top of her head, the left side of her face and across her breasts.

"Eeeee!" she squealed, initially in surprise then in decadent glee.

A drop of the juice slithered down to the corner of her mouth. Her tongue instantly slid out and mopped it up, smiling.

The next illicit volley of nectar dotted the adjacent young thigh.

Abby lunged forward at the vaginal fountain. She positioned her mouth at the gushing crevice, overjoyed in swallowing most of the cream, with some splashing her shoulders and neck.

"Oh, Mom!" she lustfully yelled just before the next jet stream was released.

Athena was in a speechless, wanton euphoria.

After several more, less dramatic tosses of ivory sauce—all "inhaled" by the young minx, Athena's ultimate orgasm started to dissipate. As Abby climbed further up her, she closed her shaking legs though her lover straddled one between her own young thighs.

Mother and daughter kissed, swapping the mature juices and sharing new-found illicit sapphic emotions. It seemed to go and on. Their tongues rolled out, and along each other, saliva now being part of the taboo elixir. Athena sucked on Ab's tongue. Then it was vice versa, eventually the two pairs of lips sliding unhurriedly over each other.

Athena took her face in her hands.

"Abby, that was wonderful!"

The child giggled with joy, as if bringing home an A+ on a homework assignment.

"I'm glad you liked it. I've never done caused a girl to squirt."

Athena raised her eyebrows and grinned.

Abby's eyes flickered in emotional, sexual bonding. She leaned in to kiss her again.

The smooch was slow, sensual. The tongues tickled each other, then the lips returned to mating.

Abby glared at Athena with newborn lust.

"Would you like to taste your daughter now?" she questioned in husky, sexy voice.

The reply was faster than the inquirer could blink.

"Oh yes!"

Abigail reclined back on the bed, posing like a centerfold. Her hair was splayed out, steamy eyes, one hand caressing a big tit and nipple. The other was between her long, open legs, rubbing and separating her very wet, distended pussy lips

A heavy bouquet of the young cuntal perfume wafted into Athena's nose. This along with the site of the sexy, masturbating girl before her made her lunge forward to the beckoning vagina. Abby quickly removed her hand from her sex just before her mother's face—more specifically her open mouth—made contact with her pubic mound. She put the coated digits into her own mouth, lusciously savoring her own tangy juices.

The mother was audacious and bestial. She attacked her daughter's sweet, juicy cunt like a starving street cat and a fresh bowl of milk. Her mouth smothered and roamed all over the pubic region, without direction, laying down saliva and sucking in Abby's honey.

Her tongue next glided over both the inner and outer labia, gently pulling on the blooming inner ones. She took these precious, wrinkled petals into her mouth and shook her head, heightening her daughter's desire. Then the lingua sliced through the pair. The labia minora jiggled as they were lapped at, and parted for the tongue like a conquering hero as it swirled into the buttery crevice.

"Ugghhhhh!" the young Dante babe grunted.

Then she moaned. "Ohhhhh, Mom! Ah, mommy! You lick my pussy soooo fucking good!"

Abigail was thoroughly enjoying the explosion that was erupting throughout her writhing form. It was overwhelming, yet monumentally incredible.

"Ohhh, Mom! Don't stop! Plllleeeease don't stop!"

Athena's nipples got even harder, aching. Her drooling cunt also ached, pulsating and encouraged by the incestuous raves. After a few more minutes of coiling her lingua further into the scorching, buttery hole and retrieving the culminating ambrosia, the excited goddess moved her tongue out of the hole and upward to the young clitoris. The frenzied nub was standing out of its fleshy sheath. The tip of her tongue flicked over its top.

The millennial yelped, her nubile body raising up in response to the touch.

The MILF began tongue-tickling the clit.

Abby thrashed wildly on the bed, often bouncing against the flutter lingua.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she moaned. "Oh that's it!"

Athena smiled to herself, her face shellacked in young, sticky essence. Almost two minutes later she lifted up her head and steamily glared at her. Seeing her beautiful daughter in the throes of unbridled, raw passion thanks to her own action, gratified Athena.

Her tongue jettisoned back out to resume titillating the abandoned clit.

Athena slipped her index and middle fingers into the swampy gash. Her daughter was so drenched she had no difficulty plunging deep inside the broiling, gooey depths. She furiously jabbed the digits in and out of the young pussy, forbidden wet sounds bouncing off the room's walls.

She then nipped at the buzzing pearl, gently, with her teeth.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck! Mom!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

The nipping continued for a few more seconds. Then it stopped.

She no longer felt the gratifying sensation of tooth enamel softly grazing her sensitive bulb of nerves. Even the simultaneous finger-fucking halted.

What the fuck?! screamed her carnally-deprived mind.

Abby's head jerked up and forward. She was breathing heavily, her wide-open eyes flaring down at her vagina

Athena's face was just over her pubic bone. The parent flashed her a devilish eye-wink.

"I couldn't resist a tease," she admitted.

She quickly returned to work. Her tongue swabbed the top of the enflamed nub just before the same cream-coated fingers slipped back into the aroused opening to restart their in and out, lightning-fast thrusting.

Abby's head fell back, eyes closed, as her hips raised up and she thrusted her aroused, spasming, teeming pussy into her mother's kisser.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, mom!" she decadently moaned. "Ugh, oh!"

She realized her mom was bringing her to the edge of an epic orgasm, and was ready to deliver her that decadently illicit pleasure.

There was a deep sense of perverse joy for Abby. She had just successfully seduced and bedded her stacked, gorgeous mother, just as she had with her handsome, ex-stripper, brother the previous weekend.

Athena retook the young, swollen core between her lips, quickly regaining the excited pearl so that her tongue could paint gratifying strokes over it. Her index and pointed fingers jabbed into the convulsing, buttery gap and resumed their fast, in and out motions. She loved how the taboo vaginal walls contracted around her digits.