Uptown Spunk Ch. 03 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert answered back with his hands grasping the opulence of her butt cheeks, spreading them, and coiling his tongue deeper into the heated, excited recesses of Abby's sex.

"Ugh! Oh! Ahhhhhh!" she moaned.

It was a raunchy 69. Well, actually, it was a raunchy 68.

The sexpot had released the phallus when she positioned herself over him. There was a part of her which genuinely wanted to return the oral favor and resume gorging on the extensive slab of beef. Generally she was a fair lover. But not now

Abby just wanted to selfishly delight in the moment, the feral and forbidden moment.

"Yeahhhhh, Rob! Eat me, baby! Eat your horny, baby sister!"

That's what he did.

Rob was now stoked with white-hot incestuous lust. He licked her pussy west-to-east, then north-to-south, east-to-west, south-to-north in a wild fusillade. It was a dizzying campaign of horizontal and vertical motions completely jumbled. Included were alternating sucklings of the labia minora, laps to the sticky inner thighs, and voracious drinking of her outpouring juices.

Abigail, lost in a cunnilingus-inspired haze, saw his neglected appendage bobbing about. It broke her self-centered revere. Her mouth intook it once again.

When Robert felt the returned glory of her lips on his penis, he stopped his oral adoration.

"Ahhhhh, Abby!," he groaned. "Yeah! Yeah, sis! Suck my cock! Suck it!"

He then returned to feasting on her sweet little box.

It was now a 69.

Abby's tongue twirled around the upright staff. Rob's tongue twirled into the blazing-hot groove. Her honey rushed out, glazing his face and sliding down his throat. His pre-jizz was bubbling out and coating her tongue and the inside of her mouth, eventually being smeared down the stalk by the crazed lingua. She caressed his meaty balls. He kneaded her buttocks. She writhed. His hips rolled upward. She moaned like a porn star. He grunted like a gorilla.

Then it really got good.

The young buck put his oral magic and focus on her clitoris. Using his fingers he plied apart the syrupy petals and inner cuntal flesh to enhance the exposure of the hyperactive nub. He craned his neck forward and started a tactile, steady, and brutish campaign of lapping at the female sexual pearl.

Abigail had briefly been lost in the blowjob. She was enjoying it so much, especially when the penile tip banged against the back of her throat. Then when she felt him licking her elated core, her overworking mouth released the appendage to respond favorably.

"Ohhhhhh, ahhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh, shit!" she moaned as her head rolled slowly around. "Yeah, Robbbbb! Just like that. Don't stop!"

The clitoris was jutting out of its sheath, and with every tongue swipe to its head, quickly repeated, caused her carnal delight to be amplified.

"Thhhhhat's it! Suck me, baby! Suck---"

Her orgasm struck her like a lightning bolt.

"—meeeeeeeee!"

Rob first felt her curvy body vibrate tremendously, her sopping taco being quickly shoved at him, and then he was inundated with wave after wave of her pearly sauce.

"Cuuummmmmming!" she squealed, almost gasping, as he was sucking the clit and occasionally finger-strumming it.

The ferocity of his oral proficiency and its monumental gratification had Abigail Dante quaking and climaxing mightily.

"I'm cumming, bro! Ah, ohhhhhh, yeah!"

The orgasm went on and on, as she relished every second of the fiery culmination.

Eventually her convulsing body settled down, resting atop her equally-spent lover. They were still in the 69.

After about 20 minutes of recovery, she picked up her head and gazed at the flaccid penis. There were blemishes of her saliva on it.

She smiled at it. Then moved like a cat.

Abigail motioned so that her face was now next to that of Robert's. He was startled. She zealously licked his cheeks, nose, lips, and forehead, unabashedly removing her own cream and appreciating its tanginess. He LOVED when a woman enjoyed the taste of her own juices, and merely let her do her thing. Soon she kissed his mouth.

Brother and sister kissed wildly. Lips slithered over lips, giving way to rapidly fluttering tongues and the rolling of their heads.

"Ah, ahhhh, ah!"

"Ohhh! Ughhh!"

Her left thigh brushed up against his member. Her eyes flew down to view it, and her dirty mind went into overdrive.

Abby peered lustfully into his eyes. She straddled his abdomen, then slipped her right hand in between her parted thighs. She scoped out a fair amount of her nectar from within her gash and smeared it over his dick, starting with the cap and down the meaty span.

Rob just stared, wondering what this nympho is doing or planning to do next.

She eased herself down on him so her eager lips could wrap themselves around his cock. Her mouth descended the shaft. Her tongue fluttered along its bottom side. She swallowed a good portion of it, then slowly withdrew. She lashed out her tongue at the spongy peak, engulfed the length again, then suckled it just a bit faster.

In no time Robert's dick was harder than Chinese algebra.

He groaned and tossed his head back, closing his eyes. Soon, though, the blowjob stopped. He heard movement on the bed. Rob opened his eyes and looked forward.

Abby, complete wantonness in her gaze at him, had her wet, open pussy hovering over the tip of his cock's enflamed head. She caressed her rising and falling breasts, flicking the hardened nubs, exciting herself and him.

The two glared at each other with profound lust and passion. Their mutual breathing was extremely labored. He throbbed; she moistened.

For him, she was very pretty. Very sexy. Definitely a younger version of their mother. For her, it was The Ladies Room Part II, and now the real deal—her stud, former stripper sibling was all hers.

Abigail lowered herself onto him. He watched her eyes close, heard her deep intake of air as his stiffness appeared to be "beamed up" into her velvety, snug, and lecherous vaginal confines.

The comely seductress quivered as she felt his mushroom-shaped dome push in between her buttery sex petals, the two separating like a stage curtain and welcoming the incoming phallus. As the luscious penetration continued she arched her back, rolling her head around in carnal joy. She relished every inch of throbbing, forbidden manhood gliding into her wet cunt.

"Ughhhhhh, Robbbbbb!" she raspily sighed.

In seconds he was buried to the hilt. The lovers knew this and, hazily looking at each other, grunted like jungle primates.

Starting with small moves, Abby motioned her hips up and down. Gradually she increased the pace, enjoying the buildup and the sheer obscenity of riding her brother's girthy cock.

Robert was enraptured. It was exquisite how her sugar walls slurped, caressed, and released his sleek tool...then repeat in milliseconds. He watched as his sexy sister fucked him. Her eyes were closed tight, hands behind her head, a look of increasing sexual gratification on her beautiful face, and a string of moans punctuated by an occasional "feels sooooo good!" She seemed to be in her own world.

After a while, Abs put her hands on Rob's chest and leaned forward. Her hair was wild-like. She bit her lower lip, glaring at him as the humping intensified. Her glare was a needy one, almost desperate in a silent plea.

He seemed to pick up on this. He took hold of her hips and rolled his own, adding confident, deep-reaching emphasis to his upstrokes.

"Aahhhhh, yeah!" she swooned greedily, happily.

He smirked.

"You like that, Abby?"

Her mouth opened but nothing came out. Abigail was back to mauling her big, flaying tits. She was enthralled with the upward pounding she was getting.

Wet, squishy, thwacking sounds were getting louder in the room.

"Hmmm? You like the way your brother fucks you?" he sneered.

After a few more seconds, she was finally able to gasp a reply.

"Yeah!"

Rob smiled in cocky triumph.

The more his elongated, diamond-hard dick barreled upward, uncontrollably and further in, the more her succulent pussy greased his fleshy campaign with its slick extract. Abby's quickly discharging oils were basting the entire breadth of his ramroding staff.

She loved how Robert had taken control of the mating, keeping her synchronized with his directed pace of thrusts. His revolving hips met her shoves, enabling his rod to travel further up and deeper into her creamy goodness.

"Yeah," she repeated her answer. This was more for herself, cementing in her dopamine-overwhelmed brain that this illicit union was epic.

He peered at the large, ripe and pendulous breasts swaying before him. Rob licked his lips at their fullness, at the puffy areolas, and the brown, hard nipples. They looked so mouthwatering. He cupped one and brought his mouth to the teat.

"Eeeeeeee!" Abby squealed as he handled her like a starving man at a buffet meal.

"Ohhhh, Abs," he hissed in between slurps and licks, "your tits are incredible!"

Abby cradled his head in her arms after he switched to other big, fat nub, supplying equally forceful and passionate adulation to it.

"Aaaahhhh, Robby! I'm glad you like them! They're all yours! Do it! Do it just like that!"

He soon released the nipple from his mouth and with his tongue painted a wide swath along her cleavage, heading north. He then pressed his mouth to hers. She met him with her own primordial energy. The kiss was hot and nasty.

Abs broke it and peered down at him with laser-like feral desire.

"Fuck me, bro! Fuck me gooooood!" she blatantly urged.

And with that he unleashed a torrent of profoundly gratifying and penetrating jabs upward into Abigail's cunt for several minutes straight.

"Yeeeahhhhhhhhhhhh!" she exclaimed. "Oohhhh you fuck me soooo good, Bobby Threads, my handsome, hung brother!


He pounded her a little more after her taboo rave. It wasn't long after that when he felt his balls tighten up close to his body. And he came.

"Ohhhhhh Abbbyyyyyy!" he screamed as he lifted up his ass and his hard-charging cock started expelling the first round of man-milk up into her channel.

"I'm cumming!"

Abigail blinked, hearing the scandalous announcement. She was so glad she was on The Pill.

"Aaarrgghhhh, yeah! Give it to me, Rob! Give Sis all your white lovin'! Give it alllll to me!"

The wild child tossed her head back, eyes closed, wantonly grinding her hips, determined to have her pussy muscles slurp Rob's flesh and cum. She growled as she felt her brother's hot, thick seed drool out down her inner thighs.

It was at the tail-end of this eruption that her own climax struck. It was a blistering explosion from deep within her cunt, racing throughout her body and ending with a blinding flash of light within her brain.

"Aahhhh, ohhh, fuck bro!"

Rob knew she was orgasming. He had initially felt a bit of relief as his balls were just about finished in emptying the torrents of semen. But hearing Abby's throaty yelp signaled to him to continue with his upward pounding.

Abby felt her pussy cream jetting out onto her brother's hard, pummeling cock, and onto her anus. She loved this, and how her vaginal muscles squeezed, rippled, and released the vibrant member—then repeated the same luscious process, over and over again.

She leaned into him, attaching her mouth to his. They kissed with epic passion and lust, swapping spit and tongue. Brother and sister grinded together, mixing their sweat and energy. It went on and on, until the last drop of her essence flowed out and her ribald crescendo was over.

******

Athena had been growing nervous about all the news reports of the novel coronavirus in the U.S. She felt especially uneasy because Robert had to attend a weeklong conference of non-profit organizations in Darien, Connecticut.

Abby sensed this nervousness in her mother, especially when they communicated that mid-March week. She told Athena that she had taken courses in relaxation, massage, and stress management, and that she'd help her.

"Oh, baby," she gushed, "Thank you!"

"No problem, Mom."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

******

Thursday night in Athena's bedroom....

"Ok, Mom. Strip."

Athena blinked, then gave her daughter a you've-got-to-be-kidding look. Abs responded with an irritated exhale.

"How can I help you relieve your stress? How can I massage you properly with your clothes on?"

Athena remained steadfast. She paused for a moment, then spoke.

"I'll get down to my bra and panties."

"Ok, ok," relented her daughter indifferently.

Secretly, the thought and sight of her delectable mother in just her female skivvies gave the vixen a lusty thrill.

Standing at the night table which was on the left side of the bed, Abagail uncapped the bottle of vanilla cream massage oil. Her eyes strained to their corners to secretly further view her mom as she stripped. Athena's back was to her.

She recalled the similar voyeurism of Rob a couple weeks ago.

The high heels were kicked away and then the dress was soon pooled around Athena's feet. The one-piece garment was also lifted away, by her right foot, landing adjacent to one of the shoes a few feet away. She, now in a matching pair of Victoria's Secret black bra and panties, turned to face her daughter.

Abigail, already facing her, smiled. Her eyes did a quick scan of the hourglass figure before her. The once-over was automatic and couldn't be helped. Athena saw this and looked self-conscious. The daughter recovered.

"Wow, mom! I hope when I reach your age I look that good!"

The compliment, while sincere yet wrapped in a lewd appraisal, worked. She looked relieved.

"Thanks, Abby!"

The masseuse, with a welcoming smile, patted the bed with her hand. Athena complied, lying on her stomach, arms to the sides.

She happily caught sight of the mature, opulent butt cheeks, barely covered by the flimsy cloth, and the smooth, supple thighs slightly opened as she settled on the bed.

Abby was now standing so that her back was to Athena, pouring a copious amount of the massage oil into her hand. She observed her daughter, who had arrived in an oversized sweatshirt and denim cut-offs. The way the young, voluminous breasts swayed under the jersey as she moved, Athena knew she was braless. What made the parental vision even more curious was the Daisy Dukes. Her eyes seemed stuck on how the shorts tightly caressed the young rump.

Immediately, guilt enveloped her. She mentally chastised herself for gazing at her daughter in such a filthy way.

Abs turned to her.

"Just relax, mom," she purred.

Athena closed her eyes and smiled.

Abby shared the massage oil from the one cupped hand to the other one. She parted her hands over her mother's upper back, letting the warm liquid fall onto her skin. With the flats of her hands she spread the oil puddle to the cervical and thoracic regions. Then she began to massage those areas with a firm, yet not-too-hard touch. In no time Athena verbally responded.

"Ohhhhhh!"

Her daughter grinned.

"Feel good, mom?"

The answer, mumbled into the crisscrossed wrists below her chin, was immediate.

"Shit, yeahhhh!"

Abby smiled.

"It will feel even better without this," she proudly claimed before unsnapping the clasp of her mom's bra.

She grinned even wider as the profiles of the huge breasts seemed to deflate into the mattress

"Abigail Sandra Dante!"

She knew when her mom yelled like that with her middle name she was up shit's creek. Yet it was worth it.

She motioned to the top of the bed and looked at her mother.

Athena leered at Abby, visual daggers being thrown at her. In turn, the daughter stood there, letting out a sigh and appeared exasperated at her.

"Just what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Mom! The strap is in the way!" Her tone bordered on childlike.

The two women, motionless, just glared at each other.

"Fine. If it'll make you less uncomfortable," Young Dante annoyingly started, "I'll take mine off."

She pulled up and off her T-shirt tossing it to the floor. With her head cocked to one shoulder, she maintained her irked gaze.

"Happy now?" She sounded like her action was a major doing and solely for the benefit of Athena.

The divorcee at that moment could only blink.

"Now we're both topless," Abs finished.

Athena's look went from surprise to her mouth literally dropping open, as her daughter stood with her breasts bare. She was like a deer caught in the headlights. The parental side of her thinking, already stifled by Abby's words and actions, wanted to reprimand her daughter. But that corrective element was impotent, motionless. It was overruled and halted by unexpected, forbidden, incestuous lust.

She was enraptured by her daughter's naked tits.

They were quite large with youthful ripeness and beauty, not unlike her own when she was Abby's age. The areolas were the same dark brown tint, though smaller. She definitely had a rack, and could see how any man—or woman—could be hypnotized by the generous pair.

Gazing at Abby reminded her when she learned that her stripper boy-toy was in fact her son—it turned her on. But she couldn't let her daughter know about that, or that she was bisexual.

The maternal nipples were solidifying and moisture began within her loins.

Abigail saw the change in her mother's eyes and demeanor. Her ego soared. Arousal was onsetting. Then reality struck.

I better get back to massaging Mom before she comes out of this erotic reverie.

"Can I get back to massaging and relaxing you?" she inquired in another fake huff.

Before Athena could protest Abby hurriedly moved in closer, removed the useless bra, and resumed massaging her neck and shoulders, this time with a bit more pressure.

The cougar's eyes rolled back in her head, both from the taboo electrical charge she just experienced and also because of the return of those magic hands.

Abby worked the cervical area and shoulder blades, her thumbs spending some time firmly brushing upward. Then the flat of her hands drew circles all over her upper back. All the while Athena was verbally expelling "oh's," and "ah's" while breathing heavily.

"Feel good, mom?" she inquired again, this time to ensure that her mom was back under her seductive spell.

She looked over her folded shoulder with a "are-you-kidding?" look and a dreamy smile.

"Oh yeah!" Athena raspily answered.

Smiling, she turned around to apply more vanilla oil to her hands from the bottle on the nightstand.

Athena cast a sideways glance at her. Her female child had such a curvaceous profile, and looked so damn good in those denim cutoffs. She closed her eyes when she turned around, not wanting to be caught perving out her own daughter.

Unfortunately she didn't realize this had already had happened...and Abagail was perfectly fine with it. After all, she was perving out her own mom.

She tended to the middle of her back just like she had the upper portion: initial, firm massages and thumb upward brushes, then a repeat only with a softer touch. As she worked the thoracic muscles, she could hear Athena utter a lengthy, throaty riff of "Ohhhhh!"

The parent sank deeper into relaxation, and a tiny bit more into illicit excitement.

Abby's ego multiplied as her plan to seduce her mother was successfully thus far materializing. There were also seismic quakes in the youngster's arousal, especially when she looked at Athena's luscious derriere. The smooth, half-moon shaped mounds of flesh were on full display, a slightly wider thong-type strip "covering" the mouthwatering space between them.

The hands reached her lumbar region after more massage oil was applied. Then her waist was treated to the same appreciated technique of tough-then-tender touch.