Uptown Spunk Ch. 03 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail thought her heart was going to beat out of chest. As her head tossed from side to side, her hair flaying about, she felt a joyous incoherence. The immense pleasure building within her loins was ready to explode, to emanate throughout her convulsing body.

The explosion went off when Athena blew air onto the buzzing, wet clit.

"Ahhhhh, mom! FUCK! I'm cumming!"

The young fingers, which had been feverishly running through the maternal locks, quickly formed a palm and pressed Athena's face—fast and hard—into the climaxing snatch.

"Oh, mommy! Oh, mommy, you're making me cum! Arrghh!"

Athena felt as if she herself was orgasming again. She felt immediate carnal glee as her daughter writhed all over her face, basting it in a tsunami of pussy sauce. She relished in the pure debauchery of what was happening, in Abby's words and actions, and in swallowing as much of the outpouring nectar as possible.

When Abby's thunderous crescendo finally ended, the spent hottie was scooped up in her mother's arms. With dreamy eyes, she looked up at Athena, who reciprocated with her own misty gaze.

"Mom, that was absolutely incredible!" she softly raved. "I love you."

Athena felt a tear welling up in her eye.

"Just returning the favor and pleasure you gave me," she whispered.

Mother and daughter leaned in simultaneously, their lips meeting. The kiss was slow at first, sensual, lips summersaulting over lips. Then the tongues joined in, the young one first as it enticed its partner to play. As they zealously shared the young sap, a tight hug ensued between the two sexpots. Two pairs of big tits and hard nipples were meshed together, stroked against each other, in an embrace that was heating up.

"Mmmm!"

"You taste so delicious," Athena hummed softly.

Abby wrapped her leg around her thigh and humped it, spreading the still-fresh oils over the maternal skin.

The embrace got tighter. Their tongue and mouth actions were intensifying. Their mutual breathing was labored. Passionate whimpers were exchanged. Their sapphic, forbidden heat was being rekindled.

It all was abruptly halted by an unexpected verbal ovation.

"Fffffuck! That is SMOKING hot!"

The heads of both ladies snapped forward.

Robert, buck naked, stood in the bedroom doorway fisting his meaty prick. The two pairs of eyes went from his handsome face to his wrist action. They gazed upon the tightened palm, slowly, gliding up and down the lengthy manhood. The penis was already getting firm thanks to the mother-daughter session. After intentionally announcing his presence, the lad was adding his growing stature through seductive masturbation.

The two pairs of eyes went from his handsome face to the manual action. Their shock and embarrassment were abated as they watched him stroke his cock, as his grip had to widened for the increased growth of length and girth. It was a cock each had sampled joyously more than once.

For a few milliseconds the only sound in the room was the heavy breathing of all three family members. The parent broke the quiet.

"Robert! What are you doing home? Aren't you supposed to be Darien?!"

A conceited smirk appeared on his face. He released his dick and sauntered toward the bed. The women watched as the phallus, completely hard, bounced around like a punch-me-clown.

"I was sent home because of the coronavirus. Seeing how busy you two ladies have been, you may have not heard about the pandemic."

Athena's head turned to Abby. Their eyes rolled, then looked back at Rob. Their facial expressions were a "Duh! Really?" appearance.

"My boss knows someone in Albany. He got a call. The governor is going to issue a shelter-in-place order tomorrow for all non-essential workers. It's basically a quarantine. So they let us go home. I didn't want Mom to be alone during this time," he continued, "so I came straight here."

The smile got wider, toothier.

"And look what I find," he concluded his review, dripping with sarcasm, and his arms now outstretched before him in 10:00 and 2:00 positions.

The two looked at him, feeling shame and "busted."

"Ohhh, don't worry," he said waving his hand in mock absolution and continued his strut to the pair.

"I fucked you both at The Ladies Room, not realizing we were related.

The two glared at each other, a mix of shock and female jealousy.

"Mom, I fucked Abs about a year before our session."

Rob's sister cast a childish triumphant glare at Athena.

"But sis, Mom and I have been living as a faithful couple..."

Athena stuck her tongue out at her daughter and flashed a more victorious look at her.

"...that is until you slipped Ambien in Mom's water last weekend so you could fuck me during the night uninterrupted."

One pair of female eyebrows raised in being ratted out, while the other was raised in surprised anger.

Rob found it amusing and endearing.

"Now, now, ladies," he began sounding like a negotiator, "I am willing to be equally shared by both of you for your individual and collective sexual gratification...just to keep peace between you two."

Athena and Abby both chuckled at the offered peace settlement. Their eyes went from glaring at each other to looking up at him, but not before they glanced at his penis. The erection was less than a foot away from them, pointed at them like a Sidewinder missile.

"My son, the diplomat," she snorted.

The youngest child, grinning, simply shook her head.

Maintaining his mock tactful tone he continued.

"Mom, sis, why don't you two kiss and make up."

Both chortled then looked at each other, endearingly. They leaned into each other, their mouths pressed against one another.

"Hmmmm!" was the shared chorus.

Athena's tongue slithered into Abby's, searching for its partner. The two women basically resumed the kiss from just a few moments ago.

Seeing his mother and sister make out again got Rob's own motor running. His eyes widened and his cock bounced. The vein running along the firm shaft, already bloated, seemed to get larger.

He just stood there, voyeuristically gawking and getting turned on. Then an idea hit him.

"To fully complete this brokered peace pact," he pronounced in his State Department tone, "you both should enjoy a piece of this peace-pipe."

Robert stepped forward and, grabbing the base of his erection, directed in between the women's locked mouths. The intruding member broke the kiss and resulted with Athena's lips dragging over its right side and Ab's on the left.

At first their pupils dilated when the erection slid between them. As more of the incoming man-flesh glided over their greedy lips, the pupils lowered and they began to enjoy their respective pieces of the peace-pipe.

Athena was the initial aggressor. Her lips were ravenous, nuzzling and suckling from bottom to top and back. Abigail quickly caught up. Her tongue glided along her side and underside of the stiffness, frequently coming in contact with Athena's mouth. The illicit touches excited all of them.

Rob was experiencing, enjoying, monumental gratification. Deeply pleasurable feelings were emanating, wave after wave, from his groin and spreading throughout his body. He shook with arousal, and softly caressed the back of the women's heads, occasionally running his fingers through their hair.

"Ohhhhhh, Mom, sis! Soooo good!"

Hearing them murmur, moan, and hmmmm made Rob's big, exhilarated cock throb even more. He tossed his head back then cast his eyes down at his kneeling naked, sexy mother and sister. Both of their tongues were sliding up and down his member like it was a popsicle in summertime Phoenix.

"Aahhhh, fuck, Mom!" the Olympian groaned. "Abs! Abs! Abs!"

The tag-team would switch gears and tend to the nutsack. Abby was first to curl her tongue against the closest testicle and swab it. Her partner opened her mouth and began to suckle the other ball.

He was beside himself.

Athena, burning with insatiable lust for her son, her man, adjusted her focus to the spongy, plum-like cockhead. Rapidly she flickered her tongue against her side of the bulbous cap. The sleek shaft jumped. Abigail's tongue was now fast fluttering opposite of Athena's, providing the sensitive dome with the utmost titillation.

With the dual-action licking and teasing—especially at the very tip—Rob's stimulation was increased exponentially. He briefly thought he was going to pass.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ugghh! Ohhhhh FUCK!"

The female duo, lost in their own building arousals, submitted to their carnal instincts. Remarkably they were in wicked concurrency. MILF and vixen took turns fisting the hyperactive pole; one sucked the top while the other manually stroked the length. Then they trade places and activities.

Next mother and daughter allowed the other a few scintillating seconds of exclusive oral time with the lengthy phallus. Athena would manually direct the cock to her daughter's mouth so Abs could suck and lick the shaft's upper half. The cougar salaciously looked upward at Rob. Her nipples tingled and her moist pussy got wetter when she saw him with his head back, stuttering nonsensically.

Her reverie was interrupted by her daughter who was tapping her jaw with the fat, saliva-coated dick, graciously affording the parent her turn with the rod. She smiled at her graciously and was quick to orally inhale her son's cock.

As much as blowing his load into the ladies' eager mouths was a seductive prospect, Rob wanted this family threesome to culminate in a different way. He stepped back, regretfully withdrawing his dick from the wet, adoring lips, and lay on the carpet on his back.

Athena and Abby, looking at him, were both a hybrid of surprise and disappointment.

"Mom, if you would," he offered with a sway of his hand in the direction of his crotch.

She flashed a smile and motioned toward her destination. The fat, horny, titanium-solid penis stood up like a tree stump in the ground.

"Sis, please permit me the honor of eating your delectable pussy."

He wiggled his tongue like Kiss' Gene Simmons to underscore the request.

She chuckled at his pseudo gallantry and got into position, standing with his head between her feet.

Athena was squatting over the throbbing cock. Rob, sensing Abby's primal heat and smelling her sex perfume descending upon his face, watched as his mother manually directed him into her. The bloated cap split apart her engorged, syrupy cunt lips and slid upward, leading the penetrating charge. It disappeared within her forbidden vaginal depths. Next was the shaft's upper portion, the expansive vein appearing to snake up the same path. The lower half was also beamed up into the eager channel.

"Ughhhh!" she grunted in hedonistic delight as Rob was now buried to the hilt within her sex.

The last thing Michelangelo' David saw before his hot little sister covered his face with her sweet, sopping pussy was Athena raising herself up so that only the upper part of his erection was still within her gash. He saw the bottom portion gleamed with a shiny coat of her oils.

She slammed herself down on his dick just before Ab's muff was pressed against his face.

"Ohhhh!" Athena wailed as she threw her head back in primal ecstasy.

Abigail shot a glance at her mother and grinned. She knew—and loved—the unlawful, lewd yet massive gratification she was enjoying while being impaled on Robert's hardness. Wantonly, she scoured her broiling cunt all over him, varnishing all of his face with her flowing sauce. Soon he grabbed her hips, moved his fingers inward to her mound, parted the gooey petals, and thrusted his tongue into her pinkness.

The whole thing caught her by surprise.

"Ahhhhh!" she sighed, blinking wildly.

While Athena started moving her hips slowly at first, up and down on the prick, she viewed through steamy eyes her daughter sitting on Robert's face. It excited her to see her children like this. Her hips moved side-to-side to allow the entombed cock to stroke everywhere possible within her yearning, sultry hole.

"Fuck your momma! Fuck your momma, Rob!"

After her raunchy cheer, Athena saw Abby's young, full breasts jiggling in front of her. She sprang forward and wrapped her mouth around the right, turgid nipple, zealously sucking on the pebble while her hand cupped the other breast and caressed it.

"Ugh, ohhh!" the daughter yelped throatily.

The vixen was now being teased and pleased simultaneously. Her frazzled mind did its best to wrap itself around the situation. The blood was pounding in her head. There was nothing available to make any sense of it. It was profound, gluttonous, taboo sex—and simply needed to be enjoyed.

When Athena released the teat yet still cupping the other tit, they stared at each other, intently, lustfully. Their chests heaved with labored breathing. As one was licked and the other boned, mother and daughter unleashed their intensifying arousals upon one another.

The pair of mouths crashed against one another in a heated kiss that morphed into wild Frenching. Heads swayed, tongues rolled, and pawing hands went to all four breasts. The mammaries were heavily squeezed and caressed, nipples were pinched and pulled, necks were kissed and licked, and muffled sighs punctuated the room.

Meanwhile, Rob was happier than a pig in shit. He was eating out his hard-bodied sister, quickly swallowing the downpour of her pearly juices while his virile prick was getting viciously fucked by his sexy mother's velvety cunt.

Sweat was on all three bodies as they writhed, pleased and teased each other in ménage a trois which was infinitely sinful, passionate, and hot as hell.

There was an electrical charge running within the group, starting at their joined parts and thundering up their bodies. Each family member shivered as they felt the beginnings of their individual orgasms. The feelings grew stronger—quickly, heightening their body movements and groans.

Abby was the first to cum, and she heralded it boisterously.

"Cumming! Oh, Mom! Big, oh, ah, big bro's making me cum!"

Athena's eyes lit up and widened, thrilled in the sight before her. This libertine sentimentality was disrupted when she felt Robert's hands tightly latch onto her voluptuous ass cheeks. For nearly all of the while, she was in control of the mating. He more or less just let her bounce up and down on his gratifying shaft. Now the synergy shifted to him. The stallion was now directing the intercourse, ramming her pussy down on his erection and throttling upward into her.

She knew her son was on the verge of climaxing.

Less than a minute later the first volley of thick, warm spunk roared out of the piss hole and into her very receptive channel.

Rob turned his head from Abby's smothering muff to verbally exclaim.

"Aaarrrrggggghhhhhhh!"

She was at the tail-end of her crescendo when she glanced at her mother. Athena mouthed to her "Your brother is cumming inside of me!" and flashed a wicked grin. Abigail winked and blew her a kiss.

The mature goddess couldn't contain her intense, provocative desire.

"That's it, baby! Give it all to mommy! Give me all your spunk! Oh yes, Rob!"

His fingers tightened on her butt flesh as his upward penile thrusts enabled more shots of liquid love deep into her womanhood. Her vaginal muscles made it a win-win scenario, massaging his flesh and wringing out every drop of precious seed.

Athena felt her own climax on the horizon. She rode the exploding member for all its lusciously forbidden worth. She positioned herself so she could grind her desperate, inflated clit against his pelvic bone. Her outpouring juices greased the entire length of the charging, pleasing prick.

"Almost, almost there!" she huffed and puffed, sounding very strained and desperate.

A few seconds later the orgasm damn broke for Athena. Her hot, gyrating body shuddered as a mighty climax tore through her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Cum, cum, cummming!"

When mother, son and daughter finished their climaxes, they rested on the soft carpet. He was the first to get up, escorting Athena and Abby to the bed. It was a bit of a tight squeeze as the bed didn't fit three comfortably. But Rob, sandwiched between the two beautiful ladies, hugged them tightly as they cooed and cuddled.

They were going to enjoy being quarantined together.