All Comments on 'Urban Girl in a Village Ch. 03'

by rosh21

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
eroticaclassiceroticaclassicabout 6 years ago
great work

Hi Rosh21, wanted to congratulate you for writing this amazing chapter. This is your best work so far in my humble opinion. I have read your other stories and enjoyed them very much. I thought I can provide some useful ideas and some suggestions since you are very talented and I know your stories will only become better from here.

1. I like how se is playing an innocent tease and exposing herself without going all the way. I think you should keep this up for few more chapters, as this helps create the sexual tension that readers love.

2. Another idea that I am very interested in is to let the 'uncle' pick out her outfits every day. Roshni can even try on different outfits for approval by the 'uncle'. Roshni can act innocent and pretend she trusts him, that way she can tease him easily.

3. Why limit the teasing to her neighbor uncle? May be some other neighbors can also try to innocently expose and exploit her? May be another older man, a relative she knew from childhood ?

4. May be she will be forced to wear skimpier clothing in front of grandparents or her boyfriend's family members? The uncle can blackmail her now that he knows her secret. This will be more of a reluctance story and something to think about for future chapters?

I will end by thanking you for writing a great erotic story without turning this into a sex fest like so many other stories I come across. Keep it up! Looking forward to reading the next installment soon!

rosh21rosh21about 6 years agoAuthor
Reply to eroticaclassic

Hi there!

I'm really glad to hear that you liked this chapter. Thank you so much!!

All your suggestions are very valuable for me. Actually, I have some similar ideas in mind.

Of course Roshni is going to widen her horizons to the neighbors and later to the whole village. This uncle will appear in the upcoming chapters as well.

More exciting incidents are happening here on wards in Roshni's life.

Keep reading!

Love!!

eroticaclassiceroticaclassicabout 6 years ago

Great to hear you had similar plans for Roshni! I would be more than happy to hear your ideas or even help you edit the chapters in case you want to bounce off ideas.

rosh21rosh21about 6 years agoAuthor
reply to eroticaclassic

Hey, why not! sure!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Write Next Episode please...

Waiting for next episode Eagerly...

rosh21rosh21almost 6 years agoAuthor
Coming soon

Sorry to make you all wait for so long.

I've finished writing the next installation. Doing some final edits in it.

Actually the next chapter went longer than I intended.

So planning to divide it into two separate sub chapters.

Anyways,you can expect it in a couple of days.

Love! Roshni ❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Post Next Episode Author.. This is gonna BE a EPIC

What a Nice plot and Character Build Up.

I am sure the Girl will be a Sexy kinky in Coming Episodes.

Exhibitionist Girl, A perfect in Indian Plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh My God..

My Dick is Hard like a IRON ROD.

Character Roshni is portrayed as so vivaciously ..

Please Bring more of her with innocence and Naughtiness ..

Can't Wait anymore for next story and make my tool wank..

naughtyboysubnaughtyboysubover 5 years ago
Superb !!

My personal Favorite . Excellent narration .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Nice to see some representation of Kerala here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best story!!

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

goodness! This was a great tease story! The final climax was very well done,

your stories are definitely realistic and well detailed, Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous