Urban Girl in a Village Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rosh21
rosh21
183 Followers

What if I went to meet him with this oil dripping body? That thought itself made me almost cum. I decided to play a little.

But I had to wear something.

There was a towel which I used to rub the water off the body after taking the bath. In the south Indian towels, they are stitched in such a way that there is a bigger gap between threads. Even though it doesn't make the towel transparent, the material is very thin. It shows the outlines of the nipples if you're not wearing anything underneath. Obviously, people never use it for wearing purpose. But I chose it for wearing it tonight while meeting this uncle. Wear only it.

I wrapped that towel around my oiled up naked body. But there was a problem. Lengthwise it was short. If I tried to drape it around my chest, it won't cover my ass and pussy and, vice versa.

So, I draped it the other way. I placed one edge at the back of the left armpit and brought it through the back, covered my boobs and brought the other edge to the front of left armpit.

It almost reached the other edge. I had to pull it a little more so that I could tie a knot under my armpit.

I tied it there. My boobs were bulging above the towel because of the tightness of the towel. Now it was lengthy enough to cover my bottom part and reached 2 inches above my knees.

But now the new problem was, it was open from the left armpit downwards. It was getting wider as it went downwards. So the whole left side of my body was naked. If I moved my hand to back, front or upwards, the whole left side boob, my stomach, hips and thighs would be visible for the uncle. I was showing off a little too much. I wore a safety pin near my hip.

I knew that even now I was showing off a little too much. But I was soo turned on to care.

I started walking towards the house. While taking each step, I can see the towel gaping making a big gap from the body.

There was an almirah in the work area, which had a full-length mirror on it. I stopped in front of it and put my right leg in the front and checked myself from my left side.

The sight was something more than I expected. Left side of my body looked like the symbol of infinity. It was closed under my armpit, then expanded from there downwards until my hips. My left sideboob was bulging to the side, under the towel. I can make out shape of my nipple through the towel. At the hips, the safety pin was pulling to connect the sides of towel. It started gaping again from there downwards. My whole left leg was visible from the hip.

I raised my left had above the head in front of the mirror. I could see my left sideboobs and my tummy. In that pose, I put my right leg in the front, like walking. The towel gaped from the legs and my whole right inner thigh was visible. And the sight was so erotic because my body was shining and oil was dripping from the body.

I went into the kitchen and poured some water into a steel tumbler. I took it with my left hand and started walking towards the sit out.

My grandmother was sitting in the hall watching TV, but turned to the other side. If I walked fast enough, she won't see me as she was glued to the screen.

Granddad's chair was facing the yard while uncle's chair was faced towards the door from which I would be walking.

Granddad also won't see much of me if I'm quick enough to give the water and leave them immediately.

I planned everything, took a deep breath and started walking towards the sit out.

I passed the hall and reached the sit out. "Sorry uncle, I was about to take a bath."

He was preparing the pan using beetle leaf. When I said this, he raised his eyes and looked at me.

He stopped making the pan and stared at my body. Also, I tried to act like an innocent village girl by trying to cover my body using the towel and gave him the cutest smile. I placed the glass of water in front of him.

My nipples were poking on the towel and a large amount of cleavage was seen from the top of the towel. Since I was bent in front of him, the towel gaped a little, from the left side of my body and the boobs were hanging inside the towel. I stood in such a way that my left side was visible for him. My left boob was straining against the tight knot which was under the armpit. With my slightest movement, I could feel my boob floating inside the towel. The uncle didn't miss any of it.

I was standing side by side with my Granddad.

If he looked a little to his right, all he could see would be my naked boob hanging in front of him.

Luckily, he didn't.

I didn't want to stay there longer and take the risk. I turned to my right side and started going back.

I could see my towel gaping near the thighs which might give him a good look at my inner thighs.

But I didn't know if his look reached till there. He was stuck at my boobs. I rushed to inside.

I didn't want my grandparents to catch me wearing almost nothing in front of a strange guy.

The moment I reached inside the kitchen, I put two fingers inside my pussy and started fingering. I was more wet now from all the showing off. I heard my granddad saying: "leave it there. I'll take it inside later." Then I heard uncle saying: "it's OK sir. I don't wanna trouble you."

Is he coming inside? He wanted to see more of me? I was sure he won't try to do anything physical while my grandparents are there. As long as I'm in the safe zone, I was willing to tease him a little more.

I removed the pin from the hip. By doing so, the whole left side of my oiled-up body was visible. It included the left sideboob except the areola or nipples. Tummy and legs were also on display. If my towel moved half an inch, my pussy would also be on display. I could feel my pussy dripping. I was so horny by now. I stood facing away from the door and acted as if I was doing some job.

He was walking towards the kitchen when my grandmother stopped him. "How's everyone at home, Vasu?" She asked him without looking away from the screen. "Oh, they are all doing good."

By that time he reached the door of kitchen.

"Hi Roshuu..." He sweetly called me.

I turned back from my left. I raised both my hands and started tying the hair. I could feel my towel gaping away from my body. Left side of my oily naked body was on display for him. The boobs, tummy, hips and the long leg. His look directly fell on my tits. They were shining with oil.

"Oh! You shouldn't have bought it. I would have come there to take it" I said.

"No, no dear. You're in a rush, right." He somehow said while investigating each and every inch of my body. "Also, if someone sees you like this outside..." He stopped there without knowing what to say.

"Yea... I know. I'm all oiled up for the bath. Doesn't look good, am I, uncle?" I asked with my best innocent voice while going closer to him to take the glass from his hands.

"No, you look great my dear. But what I mean is..."

He was out of words as he worshipped my body.

He stood there silently scanning my body.

"What you mean?" I went closer to him and grabbed the glass from his hand while looking into his eyes.

"You look so hot!" He said looking at my cleavage. His hand was now almost touching my sheer towel. He didn't move back even after I took the glass from him. Instead he stood closer to me.

"You look beautiful" He whispered to me.

"I'm sorry. I'm not properly dressed." I said innocently and walked way from him taking the glass.

"No, no. You look perfect this way." He said. I giggled shyly. "But I'm feeling shy standing in front of you like this."

"Like what?" he asked.

'Oh! He is also in a playful mood!' I thought.

"You know, the body full of oil and wearing only a towel" I said shyly

"It's ok" He said. "When you were a small girl, I have seen you without any clothes and I've even took you for bath in the public pond, do you remember?"

"Mmm... no uncle."

"How will you remember! You were barely 2 years old then. You're still that baby girl for me even now." He added. I was sure he wanted to spend more time with me with these silly talks.

Meanwhile I didn't stop myself from entertaining him by giving glimpses of my body here and there while washing some vessels in the kitchen.

"You're making up this story, aren't you?" I teased him.

"What? No! You want proof?" He asked.

"mmm... may be."

"You have a birthmark where your backbone ends." He said.

Wow! That really shocked me. My birthmark just above my buttcrack was something my boyfriends used to find very sexy about me.

"Is it there?" he asked. I didn't say anything. I was facing away from him. I felt him standing right behind me. I could feel his hand slowly going under my towel from my backside. How little I was wearing! Within two seconds his hand was above my buttcrack. I felt some cold air on my ass. So, he was now looking at my naked oil-dripping ass. He started rubbing the oil over my ass.

"Do you remember I used to oil up your body..." He said.

"No..."

His touch was turning me on. I stood still. He slowly moved his hand down my ass crack. Oil was flowing inside my ass. His hand reached near my asshole.

"Oh Vasu Uncle... You're embarrassing me." I moved my body away from his hand and turned around to face him.

"I'm not a small girl anymore. I'm a grown-up woman." I didn't want to go all the way with him right away.

"With fully grown body parts." I didn't feel like stopping teasing as well.

I saw a tent formed under his lungi already. "See, even your body agrees with me." I said by pointing towards his growing tent. I was curious to see how it looked. But I controlled myself.

"Yea. I can see it." He said by looking at my chest. I looked down to see my hard nipples poking hard against the thin material of the towel.

"A fully-grown woman with a lot of passion" he said.

I was tempted to touch my hard nipples. I leaned against the concrete slab on the kitchen.

"Oh, you mean this?" I asked him by running my hands over my boobs. "I've been massaging for almost half an hour. That's why they are standing out, you know." I now moved my left hand under the towel and started rubbing my nipples. Finally!! I needed this touch. I started rubbing them by looking into his eyes.

"Do you want any help with that? I am a well-known massager here." He kept on looking at my hand rubbing my left boob.

"No, thanks. Now I can do it myself. But may be later." I climbed onto the concrete slab and sat on it. My towel shifted its position and now my left leg was completely bare in front of his eyes. It just covered my pussy and right leg. I shifted my left hand from left boob to the right one. My left wrist was covering left boob while I massaged right boob. The towel kept on moving left and right around my belly area, sometimes exposing my navel to him.

"Your navel is filled with oil." He said hungrily looking into my abdomen area. "It's not good if you keep oil inside the navel for a long time. You should spread it to other parts." He said. I was sure he just came up with something like that.

"Oh, is it, uncle?" I acted like a stupid girl and moved the towel a little towards the right side of my belly, exposing the navel to him. I heard him inhaling heavily. He must be shocked to see a butter tummy with a deep hole on it. Also, the joining area of my pussy and left leg also came into view now. Pussy lips were not visible, but he could now see the beginning of my pussy. One-week-old stubble was visible.

I pressed my finger above my navel, and as a result the oil came out and started flowing out, downwards. I could feel it flowing towards the pussy. I looked into his eyes. I knew that he couldn't control himself.

He was now playing with his cock over the lungi.

That sight increased my thirst to finger myself.

"It's flowing downwards now." I said to him.

"can I see it?" He asked with anticipation.

"No." I said.

I looked into his eyes and bought my left hand towards my pussy. "I have to rub it. Otherwise it'll spread all over the kitchen slab, you know." The towel fell back into its position and covered my left boob.

"Mmm... You're right." Saying this he put his hand inside the lungi. By that time my hand reached my pussy and started rubbing over it. It was still covered with the towel.

Ohhh!! It felt so good. I was almost on the verge of cumming for the past half an hour. Finally I was going to cum.

We didn't say anything to each other. We both knew what we were doing, yet without showing our cunt or cock to each other. His wanking was now obvious. His hand was moving under the lungi.

I put two fingers inside my pussy and started fingering it. He was also jacking off intensely. "What are you doing there, uncle?" I asked him teasingly.

"Wanna see?" He asked.

"Oh,no!" I giggled.

"I have a small idea, though" I added.

"What are YOU doing down there?" He asked.

"I'm oiling up." I said.

"Make sure that the oil reaches everywhere." He said.

I was almost on the verge of cumming.

"Hmmm" I replied.

I somehow wanted to cum with him.

I placed my right hand above my left boob and started squeezing my nipple. I purposely moved the towel a little towards my right exposing the nipple to him.

"Oh!!" He exclaimed looking on my bare breast.

I squeezed the whole breast while fingering my pussy.

I knew he was at a no-return zone when his back curved and his wanking became quicker.

His eyes were stuck on my boob when I untied the knot of the towel under my armpit and removed it from my body, revealing the naked and oiled up body for him. That threw me also from the edge. The thought of exposing my stark-naked body to a man who is old enough to be my dad and someone who used to take care of me when I was a small kid, made me cum hard.

I fingered furiously and my pussy walls started pushing against my fingers. I opened my legs and showed him the beautiful sight of my pussy being fucked hard by the fingers. Precum was flowing from my pussy. I pounded the pussy with my fingers. I came hard.

"Aah..." I heard him saying while cumming. We came exactly at the same moment.

The pressure that was in my pussy and head since morning finally got relieved. I came for some good 10 seconds. I sat there for 30 seconds, eyes closed, enjoying the moment.

I opened my eyes to see the uncle looking intensely on my sweaty oily body. "uncle, I'm so sorry." I said, closing my legs to hide my pussy, but without any attempt to cover up myself.

"I have been lonely and you know, I felt aroused and somehow..."

"It's ok, my dear. I can understand. At your age, I can perfectly understand your situation." He put his hand over my shoulder.

"Thanks uncle, for understanding. But please don't tell it to anyone else. It'll spoil my future. And whatever happened now, shouldn't change our relationship. You're like my dad." I kissed on his hand which was on my shoulder and I started crying.

"hey, Roshu, my dear. Don't cry. I promise that nobody else is ever going to know what happened here. It's between us" He comforted me.

I smiled looking at him. It must have worked. Some crying and a smile should do it. Well, it has always worked for me.

"Ok, thank you uncle! I gotta take a bath now" I got down from the slab, took the towel and gave a peck on his cheek. My oily boob pressed on his chest. "Oops!" I said.

"It's ok." He said.

I didn't bother covering up.

"Gotta go." I started walking away from him, with some extra swing to my naked oily ass.

"Ok, my dear. See you soon!" He said from behind. I could feel him enjoying the sight of my naked back.

I went to the bathroom which was some 10 meters away from the house building. Anyone who was walking in the road could see me. I didn't really care at that point.

I was now becoming the village exhibitionist!

rosh21
rosh21
183 Followers
12