Urges Pt. 01 - Dan

Story Info
A Grindr hookup with Dan that ends in my first analgasm.
1k words
4.7
7.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that just happened this past week. Everyone in the story is over 18 and consented to this story being written. My hope is to write down all the stories I experience on the road and start publishing them for your pleasure.

I'm the man no one would expect to get these urges. I work a blue-collar job in a roughneck industry. No one would suspect that I am a bona fide cocksucker. I'm tall and muscular and I work on the road. This allows me to have plenty of time on my hands. Back home all I date is women. I am a pleaser and so I've never had any complaints from my dates. I started sucking cock a long time ago and no one knows, except you if you read some of my other stories. No one suspects it at all, yet here I am with these urges. Urges to suck cock and the urge to have my manpussy fucked.

I keep my Grindr app hidden on my phone but when the urges hit, I know right where to look. So yesterday the urges really hit. They hit hard at work, and I could barely concentrate. It seemed like forever to get off work and back to the hotel. As soon as I got through the door, I went on the app. There were a lot of guys looking but none seemed to be what I was looking for. Then I saw him. Pretty soon I was chatting with a hot guy that was nearby. We went back and forth for a bit and then he asked if he could stop by on his way home from work for a few minutes. I was nervous but said yes. I gave him the directions to my hotel and went to clean myself up some in case anything happened.

When he got there, he was much better looking than his pictures on his profile. He told me that his name was Dan and he worked just down the road from my hotel. He asked to jump in the shower to freshen up. While he did, I laid down on the bed a waited for him to get out. He walked into the room and swaggered over and dropped his towel and pinned me to the bed. He started kissing me and soon our tongues were dancing around, and we both were starting to moan.

He kissed his way down my chest and was rubbing my cock through my night pants. When he got down below my waist, he stripped my pants off in one swift move. He started kissing and licking my cock and then sucked it into his mouth as it grew to its full potential. Dan was an expert at giving head. All I could do is moan, "Ohhh fuuuck," as he swallowed it to the base and gagged on it a little. He stayed down on it for as long as he could until he had to take a breath.

As Dan came up for air, I told him that I needed to suck his cock. He rolled onto his back, and I pounced on him. His cock was about seven inches long and thick at the base, but its head was perfect. I licked it and then sucked on his balls for a second and then worked my way up the shaft licking the underside until he grabbed my head and forcibly fucked my mouth. I took him to the base and just moved my tongue and swallowed his cockhead. I flipped around so that we could 69 but Dan had other ideas. Instead of sucking my cock I felt his tongue teasing my asshole.

When my ass gets eaten, I turn into the biggest slut. He ravaged my asshole with his tongue. It was hard to concentrate but I throated his glorious cock for what it was worth. I moaned I needed him to fuck me and that's all it took. Dan shoved me off him and mounted me from behind. His thick manhood stretched my ass and for a second I winced, but then he hit that spot and I melted. His pace picked up rather quickly and he pounded my ass. The sound of our bodies slapping together filled the room as did my moans and his grunts.

Each time he would hit my prostate it would send a shiver through my body. He pulled out and rolled me over and dove back down onto my cock inhaling it. My body was in overload, and I was about to come when he worked his way back up my body and kissed me feverishly. My legs automatically wrapped around Dan, and I held onto him. When he broke the kiss, he pulled back and grabbed my legs and spread them. I felt his hard manhood enter my hungry manpussy again. I grabbed my legs and spread them as wide as I could as he fucked me like he was pile driving me. Each downstroke ended in a slap as our bodies collided.

Dan picked up his pace and as he drove himself into me faster, I could feel an orgasm mounting. It was different though, not like me stroking or fucking but from inside my body. He pounded me good and then it happened. I came from anal sex for the first time ever. My load shot up in between us and coated my stomach and chest. He stared in disbelief, and it seemed to turn him on even more. A few more strokes and he announced he was cumming as he filled my accepting ass with his seed. He thrusted several more times as his orgasm subsided. As he pulled out, I could feel a warm river of his cum pour out of my ass.

He leaned in and kissed me and then smiled and said that we needed to keep in touch and do this again. He had to run quickly and go home to his wife. I laid in the bed feeling completely calm and stress free now that my urges had been satisfied. At least for the moment... to be continued.