All Comments on 'Urges Pt. 01 - Dan'

by Bi_blue_savga

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 1 year ago

I could feel that orgasm too

1mbibry1mbibryabout 1 year ago

Short but sweet! I’d love to feel a river of cum as it pours out my own ass…ahhhhh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please DO continue. Love the fact that your stories come from your own personal adventures! Your graphic descriptions had me hard and dripping precum. HOT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish it was my experience ! I love the taste of cum and I so want to be fucked and filled with cum dripping from my man pussy. Thank you for my orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love that "he went home to his wife". I'm in the same boat. I thoroughly enjoy anal pleasures, have for over forty five years....the entirety of my marriage. First, small dildos, then bigger, then butt plugs, now I have an assortment of anal toys! My favorite thing to do with men is get a full body massage. The feeling of his hands roaming all over my body is both soothing and exciting. Then, after playing with my ass and dipping his fingers inside me, I let him fuck me. Bareback is best, even though I am so fearful of STD's. I have a friend who is divorced. I wonder if he would like to play.........how do I approach the subject with him?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It’s so hot to just need cock so much..reading a story like this just makes me want to say it.. Hard, pulsing..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBi_blue_savga@Bi_blue_savga
I started with bi experimentation at a very early age. Then it went dormant until I was in my mid thirties... and here I am at midlife ready to enjoy that part of who I am... I’m always looking to please someone so feel free to contact me anytime ... Im also sure that I'm a c...