Used as a BBW Bus Seat Ch. 02

Story Info
Unlikely pair meets again, and the vacation gets wild.
3.3k words
4.81
1.9k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like I was saying, Mexico rules.

I was separated from my vacay posse on a swelteringly hot bus, and was accidently sat on by a 400 pound American lady. Maybe she was Canadian. I never even got her name. But she was heavy, and sweaty, and we made the best of a weird situation. We uh...both got off.

Then we were separated at the resort bus loop. Just before, we were surprised to find out that we not only shared the same resort, but our rooms were on opposite ends of the resort grounds.

Luckily, the pool was at the center of everything. And like we agreed, we found each other later that evening.

But before that, I had to locate my cohorts-- friends of mine from college who came on vacation with me. Our rooms shared proximity, and we freely entered each other's rooms like they were our own.

Then we spilt up, and did whatever we wanted, independent of each other. I made my way to the pool.

Immediately, I spotted her.

Tall, heavy, white, and wearing a high waisted bikini that did its best to flatter the brunette mystery woman. She was very bottom heavy, and her hips were barely contained by the olive green bottoms that matched her top.

She was looking for me, I could tell. I hoped she wasn't waiting long.

It was late, and I had jetlag, but the sun was only just setting.

"Hey!" she called out. She was tipsy, for sure. In her left hand she held a daiquiri.

"Hi," I said, smiling. I was a little ashamed to say I was worried about being seen with her. Well, in front of my friends anyway. I was in the "fat closet" I guess. Nobody knew what porn I liked. What I felt when I watched a video of a fat woman sitting on a guy's face.

How amazing it felt when I experienced it in person for the first time, not even six hours ago.

With this very woman.

"I was hoping you'd find me!" she shouted over the dance music blasting over the pool area.

"Me too!" She was waist deep in the pool by the bar. I joined her. There were many slim, attractive women all around, but I didn't care.

"I kinda wanna sit on you again!" She touched my arm, and a charge ran up my groin, and I started to get hard in the cool pool water.

I probably blushed. Then I leaned in, and spoke clearly in her ear, "Let's go to my room. You can show me what you like."

She looked at me. Sure, she was probably 40. But she looked youthful. She was jovial, and spunky. And I wanted to be under her again.

"Yay!" she said.

I left the pool first, waiting a second longer for my semi-erection to subside.

She grabbed my hand.

"Hey, come to mine, over here," she said, pulling me away. She held my hand tightly, and we walked to her side of the resort, hand in hand. At first it felt romantic. Then I realized it was more about her not wanting to let me out of her sight. I was hers now.

We stepped into her room. I realized two things:

One, the guys would have caught us coming to my room. Plus, they were likely to barge in at any second.

But not here.

The second thing I realized, was that I now I had her all to myself. And vice versa.

I noticed her bed was bigger than mine-- a king.

She pushed me upon it.

"I just can't believe my luck. Accidently sit on a cute guy, who just so happens to like big girls." She smiled wide, clearly buzzed.

"Yeah," I said, contemplating my own luck. "I won the lottery."

She went into the bathroom to change, but kept talking with me.

"For a second there, I had never been more embarrassed in my life. But after everything that happened... Well, I'm glad you have the predilections that you do."

"I enjoyed myself," I said, amazed by how articulate she was considering she'd been drinking.

"I saw," she said, coming back out in a large, white robe. "I think it was the hottest thing I had ever seen: a young man finishing, half under me. BECAUSE he was under me."

She spun around, displaying her countless curves. "Under all of this!"

My erection returned, trying to escape from my damp shorts.

"Are we still not doing names?" I smiled as she approached, now standing next to the bed. She eyed my erection.

"Nope," she said mischievously.

"Okay," I said. "So, mystery lady, what predilections do you have?"

Her expression dipped a little. She seemed almost sad for a second.

"I'm..." She took a breath. "I'm actually pretty lame. I haven't done anything, with anyone, in a while. Divorced a while back. Got really fat. No takers since then. I shouldn't admit all that I guess, but it's true."

"That's fine," I said warmly, "I've only had sex once. Well, with one person. Girlfriend of three years. We broke up."

"Oh," she said. "You did mention you were single. I am too, if I didn't say."

I patted the bed. "Let's not worry about the past."

"Agreed," she said, crawling to the big, comfy bed. "But, what I wanted to say was... the things I like, I've never got to try with anyone."

"Well, until today, I'd never experienced my personal fantasy. Until you. So what did you wanna try?"

"I really did enjoy sitting on you. Maybe we could do that first?"

As if I could refuse.

"Definitely," I said. She giggled as she crawled up toward my head.

"I'm not sure which way I should...?" She put a finger to her lip.

"Oh, well..." I smiled. "Last time I was spoiled with your ass, maybe this time, I could return my gratitude?"

She nodded, giggled, and started turning her body around. Suddenly her thigh swung over my head, and she sat cautiously upon my upper chest. Her chubby pussy rested on my chin. I was under her robe.

She settled her weight on me. We were past the self-conscious phase. She knew I wanted to feel her weight. To be crushed, a little.

She inched forward, and I buried my face in her shaved, secret slit. It smelled like pool water, but her scent permeated. I kissed and licked, and used my hands to grab the back of her large ass, though my pinned arms restricted my movement.

"Mmm, yeah," she cooed above me. My chest was compressed, and half the time her flesh covered my airways. So of course, I reached down to jerk off.

"Yes," she purred, "Touch yourself."

I did as instructed, even if it was my idea. I was in heaven.

Her pussy didn't taste of chlorine pool water anymore. She was savory, tangy, and sweet. She started to rock against me as I found her clit.

I was suddenly aware of how insane my situation was. How large she was, and how turned on she was by the whole thing. Almost as much as me.

On that note...

I didn't have a history of lasting long, but I figured since I finished once earlier today I could enjoy this for an extended duration... but I was wrong.

I let go, but it was too late, so I gripped it once more, stroking to completion.

I moaned into her pussy as I came, but my lung capacity was restricted, so it was barely a whimper. But she noticed. And I think it got her there faster.

She started to moan. She leaned back, lifting her ass, bringing it forward, then burying my face in it. Life went black. Air was gone. Still, I could tell she had reached forward to assault her clit, while I drowned in her ass.

I was smothered inside her deep ass crack. Her sweat was the lubricant that allowed me to slide in so deeply.

I was about to pass out, black out, or even worse. Maybe this was it for me. What a life.

But then she screamed, fell back upon me, giving me a sliver of air, and I breathed deep as she finished herself off. She collapsed completely, squashing me with her whole body. Definitely 400 pounds, at least.

She rolled off, sighing in satisfaction. She handed me a towel to clean myself.

"Wow, that was...wow." She spun around, and lay next to me. She grabbed my hand again. I really liked that she did that.

"Totally," I said, half-alive.

"I still can't believe that me being this fat, and crushing you with my body is such a turn on for you. And how in turn, it is for me too." She laughed, then made another satisfied noise.

"I like what I like. But, what do you like?" I squeezed her hand and looked at her. She was pretty fucking beautiful.

"It's stupid," she sighed.

"Come on." I elbowed her gently.

"Well..." She turned to face me. "I've kinda recently got into the idea of... someone feeding me."

"Oh, yeah?" I said with enthusiasm. I was prepared to react positively regardless, but this sounded intriguing.

"Well, I watch porn sometimes too, but I don't like the sex stuff. But there's this whole thing with feeding women food, in a sexy way. To make them bigger. And I just... it seemed like something I might enjoy."

"Okay," I said. "Should we order room service?"

"I'm starving," she said in a strangely lustful way.

We looked at the resort menu. I made the call for her, and ordered a bit of everything. I was pretty excited to feed her, even if she was probably even more giddy than myself. We cuddled on the bed for a half hour until there was a knock.

I let the person in, and they parked the cart near the bed, as if they knew. I tipped them, and they disappeared. We crawled into bed.

"So," I said, still in my shorts, and her in her robe. "Shall we do this... naked?"

She pondered for a moment. "I guess I don't have to worry about you thinking I look fat," she said, "Or not enjoying that I am." She smirked.

"Nope," I said, feeling bold, "I think I need to see all of you. Maybe if I feed you enough I'll be able to see you get a little bigger."

"Mmm," she hummed. "You want me to get even fatter than I am now?" This was her thing, and I was going to lean into it, hard.

"Yeah, I want to fill you up until you're full. The heavier the better."

"I'm not fat enough now?" she asked slyly, as she disrobed.

Pale flesh was exposed. I saw her belly and breasts, all of which was stunning. Her nipples were pink, and swollen with arousal.

Her belly pushed out, and she had the stripes of stretch marks running down, like scars from an animal's claws. Her belly bunched up a little, and I lost count adding up the curves and rolls that covered her body.

"You could be fatter," I said, almost forgetting her question.

I resisted the urge to jump her, to kiss her, and run my fingers all over her body. Instead, I went along with her fantasy. I took off my shorts.

I lifted the covers to our food, revealing countless trays of breakfast, dinner, and dessert foods. It smelled incredible. I used a fork to break off a piece of a golden waffle, and dipped it in syrup. Drowned it.

I cupped my hand under, making sure I didn't drip syrup into her bed. I brought it to her open mouth, and inserted the tip of the fork into her hungry maw.

She took it in, and I watched her chew and swallow with emphasized pleasure.

"More, please," she begged, sitting upright.

I turned to the smorgasbord. I selected a sausage that dwarfed my own. I brought it to her lips, and shoved it gently inside. She chewed as she slowly ingested it. I slowly pushed it past her lips until my fingers were almost lost inside. Her rosy lips were shiny.

"Feed me more," she whimpered.

I obeyed. I brought over morsel after morsel, and I watched as they all were chewed and swallowed by her.

The woman with no name.

"Here," I said, bringing over a spoonful of sundae. It was melting quickly.

"I'm getting full," she said meekly, and I realized immediately she wanted me to be more forceful.

"You need to eat more," I demanded. "I need you heavier. When you sit on me next time, I want to be able to tell you're bigger. I want you so big that I can't get you off of me if I tried."

I shoved the ice cream into her mouth, and some ran down her chin. I used my finger to wipe it off, and I shoved it inside her mouth. She moaned, and closed her eyes.

I realized at that moment I needed to be with her. Be inside of her.

"I think we should fuck," I said softly.

"Yeah," she moaned, "I want it."

"I could feed you while we do it," I offered.

"Yeah!" she said with exuberance.

I spun around, so my head was near the end of the bed. Near the food. She climbed on top of me, straddling my groin. She reached down, and grasped me. She guided me inside.

I felt a wave of pleasure as I entered her, and as she lowered her body, resting her weight on me slowly as I pushed upwards, deeper.

My god. Her belly rested on my abdomen, and looking up at her was a thing of beauty. I reached back, blindly, and found a pastry. I brought it forward, and she leaned closer to accept it into her mouth. I clumsily shoved it inside.

I wanted to be that pastry. I wanted to be taken into that wet, warm darkness.

Crumbs fell down her chin, and sprinkled over my chest. She sucked my fingers off one by one.

With her mouth half full, she said, "You feel so good. Does this feel good?"

"Fuck yes," I whispered. I placed my hands on her massive hips, gripping them

firmly. I continued to explore her curves with my fingers.

"I need you to know," I said as our gyrations increased, "that I really do think you're beautiful."

"Mmm," she purred. "I know. I can tell. I love it."

She started fucking me harder. Dry spell or not, heavy or not, she knew how to fuck.

Her rolls and curves made small slapping sounds as she bounced. I forgot about the food. I squeezed her melon-sized breasts, and watched her wince in pleasure as we fucked.

"I might come again," she whispered.

"I don't know if I can," I said smiling, as it wasn't an issue if I couldn't. I wanted to see her feel bliss. "But that's fine. I want you to finish."

"Okay," she panted. "Tell me to fuck you. To come."

"Fuck me, babe," I said. "I need you to come for me."

"Yeah," she moaned.

She was sweating, and her ass was grinding my pelvis into dust. But I was in pure ecstasy.

"Come, baby," I begged. "Come all over my cock."

"Mmm," she whimpered, squeezing her eyes shut. "Mmhmm!"

"Fuck me fuck me fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck--"

Surprise. I came again. We both did. She called out, a feminine cry, a sexy, guttural release of primal energy. I pulsed inside of her, rolling with pleasure. Buried in hot flesh.

What a life.

She sighed, and placed her hands on my chest. She leaned forward, and kissed me on the lips, while I was still inside of her.

Our first kiss, somehow.

I pulled her closer and we kissed some more. She settled against me, burying my whole body underneath her own while we made out.

She broke off the kiss just long enough to ask, "What's your name?"

I told her mine without hesitation.

She told me hers-- and as far as I know, it was the truth.

We kissed for a while. Even after I shrunk to half my size within her, she lay on me still. My body ached, but I didn't complain.

We must have fallen asleep. I woke up to the sounds of tropical birds.

She was still on top of me, with her head on my chest. My slim frame was achy, and my whole body was asleep and tingly.

I was still inside her. And I was hard. Morning wood.

She snored a little.

I tried to move, and I thrusted a little inside her.

Crap. I was in a spot. I couldn't move, and I had no intentions of assaulting her while she slept, as amazing as she felt. But I wished I could pull out before waking her up. Jeez.

"Hey," I said softly. She stirred a little.

Her head lifted, and her brown eyes opened.

"Oh, morning you." Her voice was soft and sleepy, like her body.

She blinked.

"Oh my god," she whispered. "I never got off of you. I can still feel you inside me." She bit her lip, eyes half-closed, and grinded against me. I was worried for nothing.

Fifteen minutes later, we both came again. It was a record for me. Four times in a 24 hour period.

After that, we showered, and went out to get breakfast together.

On the way back, we ran into my friends. I was holding her hand. It was a little awkward at first, but I introduced them to her, and after agreeing to meet up later, her and I went our separate ways.

I hung out with the guys, who questioned my taste at first, but I just told them what I liked, and they were fine with it. The truth was, they were friends, but I had more chemistry with her then all of them combined.

Over the rest of the week, I spent most of my time with her.

We talked, and kissed, and fucked. Sometimes I fed her, sometimes she smothered me.

Most of the time we just got to know each other. We talked about our exes, and where we grew up. We were both born in the same state, almost an hour's distance away, if not years apart.

When the week was over, we exchanged numbers, and said our goodbyes.

We lived on opposite ends of the country. I was halfway through college. She had her work.

The last thing we shared was the bus back to the airport. My friends were early, and seated themselves up front. We were the two last people on the bus.

I walked to the back of the bus, and like fate, found that there was only one seat left.

Way in the back, where nobody could see. She looked me in the eyes.

"And of all the days I forget to wear panties," she giggled.

I sat on the bus floor, and rested my head on the indented seat. She came over, and got into position.

Before sitting down, she said:

"I assume we'll be taking the same flight back, right? If you haven't picked your seat yet, maybe we could be flying buddies. Maybe we can find a quiet place in the back of the plane?"

"Sounds good to me," I said, as she hiked her dress up. I stared into her sweet, sweaty, infinite crevice.

"One last big hurrah in the sky," she said, as she sat down, sealing me inside of her enormous ass.

The bus ride was less than an hour last time.

But my flight was at least six. I was never more excited to fly a plane in my life. I just had to survive the trip to the airport.

She did feel heavier. Vacations will do that to you.