All Comments on 'Used by BBC Pt. 02'

by Mikazuki69

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hot story, but editing would make it better!

DomFckrDomFckr3 months ago

Sorry but the ONLY way he took on a Blowbang or a constant Spitroast was if he was on the floor or bed most likely with his limbs tied together as after one or two he would lose strength and muscle control as if he were my bitch for the night and buddies stopped over he will soon be a Bound bitch as a set of holes to pound and a big mess unless towels or another cumslut to slurp up the results.. Crossdressers and twinks or a cuckold in trainng loaned out by a Femdom Hotwife are good for this purpose. All that cum will have the Sissy convinced they are gay as they ingest all that man milk as i will verbally reinforce it. Some consider this to be a Reward and a treat where others see it as punishment as a long hot bath and lots of sleep is usually required afterwards. Sometimes having the slut sleep in the drying cum as he hardens and becomes crusty flakes only serves to reinforce their new role as a sumslut. Femdoms especially love for me to do this to a formerly straight newly bisexual husband still resisting their training to being an obedient bi-cuckold or unaware of her plans to make him a full on sissy slut as some wives once they lose respect for their husbands love seeing them become faggot cumdumps or even make them further their training in sucking cock after cock at the Gloryhole. I know of a few wives who have asked me to bring extra men so their hubbies have endless cocks sliding thru the Gloryhole. I have even held onto some of their clothes as the wife keeps them naked or in lingerie only inside the booth making them earn their clothes back in getting off so many cocks or else they have to walk outside in women's lingerie covered in slimy cum. I relish in assisting these cruel bitches as they are usually hot little submissive sluts to Dominant Men like me but love to show hubby how far down the pecking order he has fallen. Some may soon be coming on their own as Crossdressers clearly a man in drag but made up so it can try and attract men to feed their Hunger and return home with a good report smelling of other mens cum as evidenced on their clothes as most of us like to mark our territory and leave proof on a sissy slut as bad looking crossdressers always get used the hardest. And the ones who try to act like they aren't married removing their rings leaving the telltale white band of whiter skin on that finger are like carrying a neon sign they are there to suck cock and somehow hide they are on the downlow. Single guys like me spot them a million miles away as they might me the most ashamed but they will be the Hungriest and most energetic till they have gotten at least one or two loads. These we like to tease and pull out not rewarding them as they get more and more hungry as their goal and hunger not being achieved. They might as well drop to their knees in front of the regulars begging for it.. The only one funnier is the one being escorted around for their first visit and seeing their eyes bug out when shown a booth with a Gloryhole or even one with holes in both walls one across from the other as you can almost see them twitch with the realization as to what that room will have happen when one enters and two cocks invade the space thru the holes BOTH demanding a hole to fill. Sink or swim as they might bolt or soon the swoons of a newbie being spitroasted is heard as they can't contain their muffles as most weren't prepared for the rude invasion awaiting them and the pleasure it will forever change in them. Most of the cumsluts come in with a Dom like me who brings a small bag of goodies knowing full well what "Fresh meat" will represent to the regulars as it is like a comedy as everyone sees if THEY are the one to illicit the loudest reaction be it good or bad as the newbie will be awakened or turned. This is a place where one learns many sizes are out there and not just bbc can be big or powerful as even a guy who is 7 inches but goes on and on can be more life changing then a 10 incher that cums in 5 minutes and falls limp after that. I especially Love when either a father or older man brings in a younger one to "Show him around" as it is like throwing bacon on a hot griddle as baby boy is either a quick victim of the Chicken hawks or shown things he may or may not have read about but never believed he was going to be doing that soon also. I saw one who brought a young one in and after it was apparent the young man had sucked off his first cock the older man slid into the opposite booth and partook of a blowjob himself. I smiled as was like a baptism by fire as poor boy thought he was discreetly trying his first cock sucking while those around him were scrambling to be the next to feed the youngin a multi-course meal of protein. I also love how clumsy the married ones are in dropping their wallets or easily getting them lifted as not to steal their money but to use the info against them as a future cocksucker as the price for retrieval or for holding onto the info from wifey as discretion can cost you. I can tell you I have turned a few this way and while they might act mad at first the minute the cock is in their mouths and the cum is shooting into it their destiny or fate is sealed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous