All Comments on 'Used Ch. 06'

by sharkandpen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I have missed your awesome writing!

And I really hate Ben. He deserves every punch thrown his way.

Of course Esme isn't exactly innocent and as much as I love Esme and Barry I hope Barry stops seeing her with rose tinted glasses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
UPDATE!!!

So.. i saw how you wait several years before you update.. and i hope that is not the case again!! otherwise it will be 2014 or 2015.. Which would totally suck! I really like this story.. and i feell soooo bad for Esme.. and I am sooo worried what will happen when Barry finds out.. UGHHHH... i was sooo hoping she would tell him to stop.. I hope Barry doesn't leave her.. That incident what her fault and it wasn't.. But.. i do feel sorry for her.. I hope you UPDATE ! sooon!! i need to know what happens!! and i dont want her with Ben or end up alone.. I want her with Barry.. sooo please please PLEASE! do Damage Control.. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Esme

is a dirty douche-bag.

The sooner Barry dumps her the better off he will be.

EpixrysonEpixrysonabout 12 years ago
Esme just wants to be loved

The story is amazing, describing the consequenses of her past insecurities .

Very well written ,can't wait for the next chapter.

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 12 years ago
update soon....

where is the next chapter? do not wait years again. thanks. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous