All Comments on 'Used Ch. 06'

by sharkandpen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 12 years ago
update soon....

where is the next chapter? do not wait years again. thanks. :)

EpixrysonEpixrysonabout 12 years ago
Esme just wants to be loved

The story is amazing, describing the consequenses of her past insecurities .

Very well written ,can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Esme

is a dirty douche-bag.

The sooner Barry dumps her the better off he will be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
UPDATE!!!

So.. i saw how you wait several years before you update.. and i hope that is not the case again!! otherwise it will be 2014 or 2015.. Which would totally suck! I really like this story.. and i feell soooo bad for Esme.. and I am sooo worried what will happen when Barry finds out.. UGHHHH... i was sooo hoping she would tell him to stop.. I hope Barry doesn't leave her.. That incident what her fault and it wasn't.. But.. i do feel sorry for her.. I hope you UPDATE ! sooon!! i need to know what happens!! and i dont want her with Ben or end up alone.. I want her with Barry.. sooo please please PLEASE! do Damage Control.. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I have missed your awesome writing!

And I really hate Ben. He deserves every punch thrown his way.

Of course Esme isn't exactly innocent and as much as I love Esme and Barry I hope Barry stops seeing her with rose tinted glasses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous