All Comments on 'Used for the First Time'

by NaughtyMindedGirl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 1 year ago

SO well done! Erotic perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super hot! 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Your words excites me. Wish the wife would engage and share fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So very hot! Does it arouse you to write about these Intense scenes?

Johnny3018Johnny3018over 1 year ago

The act reminded me of what it was like the first time I took my GF to the edge of orgasm and then came inside of her and she started driving back onto me and saying don't stop, please don't stop keep it going. We must have started and stopped like that over the day like 10 times will small breaks for my dick to reload and get ready for another turn inside of her body. That was the way we spend our first summer as kids, 16 years old with her mother working and her younger sister watching her brother as we fucked like dogs in heat. She was on the pill to regulate her period and it did and we took advantage of it all summer long that year. The next summer I was off to the Army to war and she went into the army to be a nurse. I saw her at our 50th H..S. reunion, both single widows of life and we spent the weekend at the Hilton in my room hour after hour and loving it like we were kids again. Thanks for sharing this with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous