Using My Attributes for My Pleasure Ch. 12

Story Info
A rainy evening allows Sid to see me sex his friend.
2.2k words
4.56
3.4k
3
0

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
332 Followers

It seems the happening at the country club gave us a new perspective. The last barrier to hinder our open sex life is down, and now there are no expectations we can't conquer.

The weather has been excellent, and as it gets warmer, I am wearing clothes made of thinner materials, and the possibilities of being seen increase.

Thursday night, our neighborhood had a 'concert in the park.' Sid knew a few band members and wanted to show his support. Of course, he wanted me to be viewed. I wore a sundress, light blue with white stripes, and white sandals. I knew we would have to walk some distance from where we could find parking, so no heels.

I highlighted my eyes with smoke and blue colors and red lipstick. I checked myself in the hall mirror and liked what I saw.

As suspected, we had to walk almost two blocks where we found parking in a shopping center. Poor Sid carried to folding yard chairs for seating.

We got there just as the music began and found a place on the side of the crowd. Well, not a crowd but over 100 others. I had brought wine, and things were going perfectly.

Well, until the clouds darken with a threat of rain. Several left but being 'troopers,' we stayed. In less than a half hour, the heavens opened up. We, like the others, started to make our hasty retreat. Foolishly, we hadn't brought an umbrella, and some of us were soaked. I hadn't gone 200 feet before I felt the weight of my dress as it clung to my body. It was like a second skin. I had not worn a bra with the possibility of showing off, and I was now DEFINITELY showing.

We saw no reason to run and possibly spring an ankle, so we strolled along to the shopping center. About halfway there, a friend of Sid's appeared with a vast golfer's umbrella and told us to get under it. Sid introduced me to Gary.

We thanked him profusely and did our best to ward off the rain. The umbrella didn't wholly cover us three adults, but the men valiantly placed me between them. The friend of Sid's was an older man, but that didn't deter him from checking out my boobs and nipples glued to the dress.

I nudged Sid and moved into the gentleman's body, and I knew he had to feel my hard nipple pushing into his somewhat ample gut. "Gary, you're body feels so warm. Thank goodness!"

Sid took a quick look to see my body turn to gather the warmth of his friend. Gary put his arm around me and allowed me to push against him. Damn, his body heat felt terrific.

Without Gary seeing, I reached back and found Sid's penis. Already erect, I knew I should 'go for it.'

"Mr. Gary, I like the feel of this. Am I reading you wrong, or do you enjoy it also?"

"Kitty, I would be a liar to say I do not love it too. I hope Sid doesn't mind."

"Sid loves for me to be aggressive around men, and he is quite the voyeur. We have a special relationship. So don't worry about anything being inappropriate."

"Gary, she's a special person to me. I never thought I would find love and happiness as I have with her. She is making my dreams come true." She said.

We moved closer to our SUV as the rain continued. Finally, we got to the passenger's door. Gary placed the umbrella over me almost entirely, and I decided to make my move.

"Guys, I have to get out of this dress. I am soaked and cold." I grabbed the garment's hem and raised it over my head.

Gary looked at me as if he had seen a statue. I ran my fingers through my hair. Raising my arms brought my breasts up, and my nipples were less than a foot from Gary's face.

Bring my arms back down, I cupped my left boob and boldly stated, "Gary, suck my nipple. They are so cold!"

No more prodding was needed. With the two men blocking anyone from seeing us, I knew Sid would get a show he would remember.

As the older man switched from tit to tit, I reached down to his crotch. He wasn't completely erect, but my touch caused a reaction. I kept my fingers around his penis and moved my hand up and back.

"Honey, open the door and let me sit on the seat." Sid did, and I sat down almost at Gary's belt buckle. Looking up, I smiled and stated, "I want to show our appreciation for letting us share your umbrella. Relax and enjoy."

I unzipped his belt and reached into his boxers. A stream of pre-cum ran down the back of my hand. Looking up, I removed his cock and licked the tip. "Mmm, sweet cum!" I exclaimed.

Glancing at Sid, I saw him rubbing his cock through his pants. Good.

Taking Gary's semi-rigid cock between my lips, I cupped his balls. Small but still responsive. I began to worm his tool into my mouth. Finally placing it against my throat, I again looked up. Gary had his eyes closed. I wanted the moment to be unique for him. Not wanting the moment to end, I slipped the penis from my mouth.

"Honey, do you want to cum in my mouth? I want you to, but I don't think it's necessary."

"Kitty, I can cum, but it won't be what you're used to. I don't want you to stop for sure. Please suck me off."

"Sid, Gary is the nicest guy in telling me to blow him without sounding crude. Gary, I want all your cum."

Returning Gary's rod to my mouth, I used my tongue to bring it to the back of my throat again. I began to massage his testicles with my hand, and hoping both men could see, I used my left hand to play with my clit.

I didn't think Gary would last too long, but he lasted for several minutes. I swallowed it all but a small portion. Looking up, I pushed the rest to my lips and showed Gary his sperm.

"Wow, that was good. Let's put Gary on our guest list for parties."

Gary fumbled to put his tool back in his underwear and zip up his trousers.

Now comes the awkward moment.

Sid broke the tension by saying, "Gary, let's keep this between ourselves. You're a good friend, and nothing happened without the approval of Kitty and myself. I assure you."

I turned in my seat and watched the two men shake hands and laugh. "Until later," I said before closing the door. Gary walked Sid to the driver's side of the SUV and watched my husband get in.

Sid backed out of the parking place and drove to the other side of the shopping center.

"Kitty, you're unbelievable. I was so turned on when you pushed your body into Gary's, but removing your dress pushed it to new limits. Damn, I love you."

Sitting there, finally drying off from the vehicle's heater, I played my humble card, "Baby, he was so nice to take us under his umbrella, and I felt I needed to show our appreciation. Sorry."

"Sorry, my ass. When I saw your erect nipples, I knew the 'game was on.'"

My soaked dress was on the floorboard. I was naked and lewdly posing against the passenger's door. "Baby, I want to taste your sperm." My legs were spread, and my pubes were slightly open. "Or may you should reach over and open me and work you fingers inside. I think I'm hot and horny enough to take them all. Will you do that for me?" Sid had never stretched my vagina to the limits, and with the rain setting the perfect atmosphere, I wanted Sid to see my naughtiness.

My lover moved in his seat and placed his right leg on my floor well. "Take out your cock, Big Boy. I want to see it cum."

I slid in my seat to place my body closer to him. Leaning up, I kissed him hotly and pulled his cock. He was already dripping.

"Finger me, Sweetheart, while I'll tell you all the naughty things I am planning for us."

Sid slid his first and second fingers on his left hand into my slit easily.

"I want to get out of town, maybe to Nashville. I am going to the country bars, dressed in my leather outfit and heeled cowgirl boots. My top closed loosely with the leather cords. My breasts moved as I walked. Letting all those cowboys see my boobs sway as I walk. Yeah, I'd love to see the looks on their faces, knowing I'm there to entice and play. You can stay close and watch me flirt and touch several, letting them know I want them."

"Imagine me asking some of them to dance with me. Me dancing wildly, causing my short leather skirt to slip up my thighs. My bare pussy is becoming exposed. Would you like that?"

My Baby now was working a third digit inside my puss. I was wet enough; nothing had become uncomfortable. "Yeah, Baby, feed me your hand. I love it."

Looking down at Sid's crotch, I saw cum stains on his trousers. He was leaking profusely. GOOD!

"Finally, a slow song is played, and I'm led to the dance floor by the guy I had been teasing. He puts his arms around my neck, allowing me to push my boobs against his chest. I tell him my nipples are so sensitive if he's not careful, I might get off on my vest rubbing against them. He laughs. I slip my leg between his and raise my upper thigh to push against his crotch. Oh, my, my 'target' is hard. I tell him I think he likes me. He assures me he does. I move my body against his. I know you're watching along with several others in the bar. You're 'hotwife' is putting on a show. Would you like that?"

All four fingers on his hand were now in me, and my Baby was turning his arm, almost causing a drilling effect to get deeper. "Keep it up. I feel so stretched and full."

"My cowboy tells me he wants to go somewhere so we can be alone. I ask where? He tells me he's friends with one of the bartenders and can let us go to the stockroom. "Sugar, I'm ready for your cock. Don't tease me."

"Let me go to the bar. You walk to the area to the left of the bar and wait."

I do as told, and as he said, a wooden door came open. My sexy cowboy was standing just inside. I turn to see you watching me. I wink before entering the stockroom. "Perfect," I say. I reach down and find a hard cock. "Take those jeans down. I'm going to drain your balls."

As he removes his jeans and underwear, I pull the strings open on my top and raise them over my head. My big tits immediately draw his attention. Seeing him stare, I cup each in hand and squeezes them in my hands. He moves to me, replaces my hands with his, and raises each boob to suck my nipples. I am so hot; I feel the juices running down my thighs. I make a mental note to retell you after what's happening altogether.

"I'm ready, cowboy." To show my aggressiveness, I raise my skirt over my hips. I offer my target my bare puss and the juices running out. "Don't make me wait. I want it hard and fast. Do it to me." I knew my language would cause him to take me immediately."

"Oh, Honey, I wish we had a lubricant. Your hand feels so good, and I can't let you fist me with lube. Next time, I'll ensure we have some in the glove box. Please don't stop what you're doing."

Again, looking at Sid's pants, I knew he had cum flowing.

The cowboy turned me into a box of whiskey bottles. I opened my legs and waited. Within seconds his penis moved between my pussy lips. 'Oh, yeah, do it, Honey. Don't waste time going slow. Give it all to me."

I heard Sid moan, a sign he was cumming. He rolled his head back and grimaced. "Come for me, Baby; think about that cowboy fucking me. Think about me walking out of that storage room and coming to you. Others saw the blatant evidence of what had happened to me. We meet, and I kiss you before I take your hand down to show you what I have just done. Together we leave the bar and go back to our hotel room. Once the room's door is closed, I attack you and tell you every second of what happened. I suck you dry and tell you how proud I am to be your 'hot wife.,

Sid had me close to climaxing, and I reached down with my hand and rubbed my clit above his hand. Together we caused me to have a beautiful orgasm.

The ride home and quick showers caused us to fall into bed exhausted.

Two unexpected happenings had come off perfectly.

I wonder if Sid knows I've been checking out the bars in Nashville on the internet?

sueshows
sueshows
332 Followers