USL Wrestling: Match 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
USLMAN
USLMAN
48 Followers

She would slowly move them up his body, feeling out his built and tough body. The pleasuring sensation of this action caused Alex to moan, which Emily capitalized on as she shoved her tongue into his mouth. The now steamy make out completely threw Alex's focus off, making him docile as she took his hands and put them behind the ring post. With expert coordination, Emily then tied Alex's hands behind the post with her bra, trapping him against his only support for sitting.

The two would moan into the kiss, both their faces flustering in pleasure as their tongues danced with one another. The hot scene was turning the crowd up to another level, with the cheering increasing in volume as they went on.

With a small *pop*, Emily would pull her lips away from Alex, both panting in arousal as they attempted to regain their breaths. As the less exhausted one, it was little surprise that Emily was the first to recover. The buxom wrestler stood up from her "opponent" and stepped back a bit, getting ready for her next move.

"I hope you enjoy this Alex." Emily said as she began to seductively pull her last article of clothes down. "This will be the first time I've done this to a boy in this ring. I'm sure you'll learn to enjoy it soon." With her nude glory now exposed, Emily would throw her swimming suit off to the crowd, giving a guy one lucky day as she then began to dance seductively in front of the downed boy.

"It may hurt at first, but I'll be sure to turn it into a soft move once you're weakened more." She said as she put more emphasis into her hips, slowly backing up to Alex. It didn't take a genius to know what the blonde had planned, and it certainly didn't take long for the boy to catch on.

"W-wai-mmmphh!" His voice was then once again cut off as Emily slammed her luscious ass right onto his face, stunning him and silencing his protest.

"Don't worry Alex, I know how much a boy like you enjoys my breasts. You'll meet them again soon." Emily giggled as she began to repeatedly slam her ass against the face of Alex, stunning him with each hip bump. "I just want you to enjoy the full package before your favorite gets brought up again. I assure the wait will be well worth it."

The constant ass slams of the girl would continue to stun and weaken Alex, turning the boy practically into a ragdoll for the busty blonde to enjoy. After what felt like the hundredth butt slam, Emily would firmly plant her ass onto Alex's face. Slowly moving her hips, she was now set on depleting the breath of him by smothering him out.

"How does my butt feel Alex? Do you like the way it rubs against your face? Or do you like it more when I slam it against you like earlier? Fufufu~." Emily teased the boy, feeling his hands push against her bare ass in an attempt to free himself.

"Mmrphh... mmmphh... mrph..." Alex groaned into the girl's amazing ass, his strengths disappearing just as quickly as they had in all the previous holds. Despite his history, it always surprised him just how easily the girls in this league dominated him. It was never even a contest between them.

"Do you like it left and right?" Emily asked as she started to rub her ass on him just the way she said. "Or up and down?" She added as she kept going, changing her pattern every few seconds to go with her questions. "Maybe you like it when I press into your face every few seconds. Or is your favorite when I go in circles?

"Mmmrrrppphhh..."

"Oh ho~. We have a winner." She giggled as she settled on the circular motion of her hips on the boy's face. "Personally, I like this one the most too. How coincidental that you would enjoy it just as much as I do."

The constant struggle of dealing with the girl's powerful and smothering rear was proving to be far too much for the boy. After two minutes of the constant smother, the boy's body completely relaxed, his eyes closing into a distant slumber as he was put out. And by a girl's ass no less.

"Oh, I guess I got too excited." Emily said as she realized that Alex was unconscious. Stopping her move, she would turn to face her slightly wet pussy to the boy's face. "It would bother the ref-girl too much to wake you up with some of that wakey sticks again, so I think this should do the trick."

Without any remorse, Emily would then force her sweet pussy onto his face, rubbing herself all over his features. "Ahh~ Alex, you're face feels so nice." She moaned as she started to get herself off on the unconscious boy's face. "It seems only fair that you'll help me cum, since I had given you the same pleasure just a while ago right?"

With obviously no resistance, Emily happily grinded her crotch all across the boy's face. After a minute of her grinding, Alex's eyes would slowly begin to open, being greeted with the steamy sight of the girl rubbing herself all over his face. "Blububub... Bublubub!" He began to protest, but with his hands still tied behind him, there was nothing he could do from stopping the horny girl from having her way with his face.

"Oh Alex~" She moaned, her fingers now gently gripping his hair as she pushed his face further onto her muff. Once she was finally built up, she gloriously climaxed on the boy's face, getting a roar of cheers from the crowd as she finished on him.

She panted deeply as she stopped her grinding slowly, riding out her orgasm to enjoy it to the fullest. Once she managed to calm her breathing, she looked down to see that Alex was once again awake, however appearing groggy from the recent peach smother.

"Ah, you're finally awake again. I can't wait to enjoy you even more now." She said as she knelt down and untied his hands, getting no resistance from the boy as she did so.

Once he was freed, Emily gently wrapped her arms around him and lifted him up, keeping him standing as she made their way to the middle of the ring. "Oh Alex, you seem to be really tired again. I guess you have to sleep again before we can enjoy the end of this wonderful match. Have you been having as much fun as me?"

Alex, while tired, was still able to process what was happening and respond. "Of... course I've been enjoying our match. You're an amazing fighter Emily. Mmrphh!" Due to his compliments, Emily hugged his face deep into her wondrous breasts, shaking him around slightly as she smiled.

"Ohhh, I knew you'd enjoy this match! I told you, you would after all!" She cheered as she cut off the boy's breathing. "And don't worry, after this, I swear that all of my moves will be nice and gentle."

"Mrph..."

"Drop to cover!" Emily cheered as she flipped them over, slamming Alex back first onto the ring's canvas. Her breast smother was still firmly set, with his head now lodged even deeper into the enveloping bosom of the girl. Only his hair was now visible, and with it the busty girl would gently rub his head, attempting to calm the boy in a soft and maternal way. "Don't worry, it'll all be good soon. Just go to sleep like a good boy and I promise you'll wake up feeling great."

"Mmph... mrph... mmmphh..." The boy could do little more than slightly whimper into the girl's soft mounds. With his face completely covered by the heavenly orbs of flesh, it would take only seconds before his eyes would close once more, his mind wandering into obliviousness again.

"Awww, he looks so cute while he's asleep." Emily cooed as she pulled her breasts from Alex's face, allowing the unconscious boy to breath once more. "I almost don't want to wake him up, but this poor boy has been through enough for this match. Don't worry Alex, I'll end this is the most pleasant way I can for our first match."

Moving her body, Emily once again had set the pair into a 69 position. But instead of giving a handjob or a pleasant blowjob, she had her mind set on doing something even better. She had expertly removed Alex's shorts, throwing them off to one of the corners of the ring, much to the crowd's enjoyment.

Lifting her breasts up, she would cushion them around the semi-hard penis of Alex, letting their warmth surround the appendage. Just the action alone caused the sleeping boy to moan, letting his hot breath into her moist crotch.

"It's time to start sleepy head." Emily then began to move her breasts, sliding them across the boy's girth fully to harden him to full mass. The softness of the girl's mounds provided an amazing sensation, one that even Alex's unconscious body was appreciating.

His cock was once again fully erect, with his moans increasing as she rubbed his meatstick in such a pleasant way. Not long after, the boy's eyes fluttered open, before widening as he moaned heavily at the heavenly pleasure he was receiving.

"Oh good, you're awake Alex~" She smiled as she set him into a head scissors once more. This time however, it was merely to keep him in place, her legs not causing any more than a little discomfort to his neck. Something that was easily replaced by Emily's wonderful tit fuck.

"Ohhh god." Alex moaned in delight, finding no strength to even try and resist the girl's sexual torment. It was a hopeless battle now, with him being little more than a ragdoll for the busty girl.

"Does it feel good Alex?" She asked as she licked his member's tip, now moving her breasts from side to side. "Do you like the feeling of my hot bosom around your amazing cock?"

"Y-yesssss." Alex admitted, losing himself to the pleasure. "I-I love the way your breasts completely dominate my cock. It feels to good to even try to resist."

"That's good Alex, admit your desires. You are a boy after all, you all have them." Emily encouraged as she began to add pressure to her tit fuck, now sucking the boy's tip while she continued to barrage him with pleasure.

"E-Emily...! If you keep up like this I'm going to... to...!"

"Go ahead." Emily moaned huskily as she devoured the boy's tip, squeezing her breasts hard against his penis. "Shoot you're hot, sticky load into my mouth. Show me just how much you love my breasts and mouth."

"E-Emily!" Alex moaned loudly as he shot his load into the girl's mouth for the second time, turning his muscles to jelly and eliminating his remaining strength.

Emily would once again slurp at Alex's cock, gorging herself on the hot semen he had shot out just for her. It was by far the best she's tasted, and to have it from a boy she's dominated purely makes it all the more exotic to her.

Once she cleaned the boy's cock of all his remaining cum, the girl sat up on his chest and moaned in delight as the last few drops slid down her throat. "Oh god Alex~ I will never get tired of your cum. I think it's my favorite to ever receive. I can only imagine what it would feel like in my womb."

She then sighed as she turned around, looking down to the boy's dazed and aroused face. "But I'm afraid I'd break you if I went any further than this. So I guess I'll have to save that for the next time we meet. For now..." She trailed off as she then laid down on the boy, enveloping his face with her breasts. "It's time to end this match."

"M-mmrrpppphhhh..." Alex muffled into her hot and sweaty bosom, having no strength to even raise a finger against the girl. She had proven her dominance over the boy completely this match, and while it wouldn't change his attitude in future matches, he knew what the likely outcome would be.

Softly cradling his head, Emily knew that after all the tired boy's KOs, she'd need to make this one special. So in a sign of good faith, she began to grind her hot crotch against his own, using the friction to stimulate both of them. She moaned gently into the boy's hair as she did, happy as she felt his girth harden once more.

"All of this and you still have enough strength to rise to the challenge huh? Fufufu~" She giggled as she began to grind against his crotch faster, wanting to relieve herself of her desires on the boy one last time before the match ends. "I'm impressed by you, you've managed to put up a good amount of resistance. Foolish, stupid resistance, but brave nonetheless."

The boy would moan into her heavenly breasts once more, his dick throbbing once more for an impending climax. Emily would increase the pressure once more, her breathing picking up as she felt heat in her core and on her breasts.

"Good night Alex~!" She moaned loudly as they both came, the two now fully relieved from the girl's final smother/grind pin.

After his last sexual release, Alex's eyes closed as he passed out for the final time, his energy completely spent after all the smothers and climaxes he suffered.

Emily would then slowly push herself up, panting as she remained over the boy while the ref counted him out. Emily ignored the count and lowered her lips down to the boy's cheek, kissing him gently as the ref finished her count, ending the match. "You were a lot of fun Alex, I hope we can fight again some time."

*Emily Wins (via 2 Sex KOs)*

USLMAN
USLMAN
48 Followers
12