All Comments on 'Utah County Keys'

by Sluttyivy88

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
goodshoes2goodshoes210 months ago

To be continued?

Lars420Lars42010 months ago

Where's the rest of it ?

peyskippeyskip10 months ago

Thank you sir,may I have another?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Barely a story, a bad one at that and definitely in the wrong place. Get a clue.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Are you sure Joseph Smith would approve of this scenario?

DunkirkDunkirk10 months ago

Thalia needs to have her cunt filled Mike's cum. The next time she sees the bishop she will show off a baby bump that her lover gave her.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit10 months ago

What??? Nah…Mormon, Catholic, Muslim, Hasidic Jew…none of them fall that easily into swinging and the pulling the daughter in…someone gets shot over that kinda shit.

GardenshedGardenshed10 months ago

What 1st time wife swapping turns into incest WTF really? Good thing it was short…….

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If only there was a Group Sex category for these group sex stories...

EastCoaster1EastCoaster110 months ago

Even though this is your 1st story, it really isn't a complete story. If you plan on writing the story of each couple, you should have indicated that, and it would stop the comments you are sure to get about this being incomplete... which it is.

LW is a tough category, and you will take a lot of heat on well-written stories. This one doesnt have that going for it, but the idea could be the basis of a good tale.

You need an editor to help you refine your stories and point out the good AND the bad... if you can accept and act on that suggestion, you'll be much happier with the feedback - and votes - you get.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wrong category, should be in incest which would have kept me from reading it. Trash doesn't begin to describe it. Please stop writing or learn how to place your story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mormon swingers... about as likely and believable as honest politicians. If they *would* consider this (any of the individual couples) another Mormon family would be the last they'd let know what they were doing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

We are Mormons, live in Salt Lake, and we have a very close group of four couples with whom we regularly swap wives for an afternoon or evening. Or group is not highly unusual, as some may think because of our faith. Many people enjoy fucking other partners than their spouses, and we are no different. We play every couple of months, and I and the other wives are always sore and happy for days thereafter. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Highly improbable and boring like watching paint dry...

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Swinging Morons, and naturally there is an anonymous moron swinger with his own little swinging story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous