Vacation Beach Pt. 03

Story Info
The final part of their beach experience.
2k words
2.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacqui pressed her hand into the wet sand and nudged herself back into her original position, the cheeks of her ass sinking perfectly back into the indent she'd made from sitting in that same spot for the last couple of hours.

"Omg, I'm sorry" Melissa chuckled as she grabbed Jons arm to help him back up "you ok cowboy?" Jon shrugged then gave a little smile as Melissa winched him up towards her, then laid him flat on his stomach in front of Jacqui, "Were doing this" she reiterated while playfully bouncing right on top of him.

Melissas crotch once more wedged tightly against Jons ass, "You ready" she asked him.

"Ready?" he replied, feeling the full weight of Melissa press down on him.

"Yeah, you ready" she repeated.

Jon couldn't look up or back over his shoulder at her this time, so he simply looked ahead at Jacqui while asking "Ready for what?."

Melissa drew her hand back and spanked his ass "Ready for cock, of course. What else would I have meant."

Jon flinched as her hand smacked down on his tender cheeks "For cock?" he said.

"OMG, yeah cock" Melissa declared as she stared at him, "oh just shush up and watch."

Both lay sprawled out on the sand in between Jacqui's muscular thighs. Melissa plonked down across his back with her head right next to his, as she reached forward to grab Jacqui's large flaccid cock at the base and pull it to her mouth.

"Ok cowboy" Mel said, "watch closely, cause it's your turn next." Jon gave kind of a half nod in acknowledgement and proceeded to watch closely as Melissa lightly pinched Jacqui's foreskin between her thumb and finger, then slide it along her shaft to reveal the thick heavily ridged helmet underneath.

Her eyes lit up as she peeled it all the way back, Mel watching as the folds creased neatly backwards then slipped lewdly over the pronounced ridge to fix in place. "Fucking yummy" she yelped excitedly as she pursed her lips tightly and smacked them against the centre of the head, her wet mouth smushed hard against it as she planted a long deep kiss over Jacquis's piss-hole, then proceeded to slide the tip of her tongue inside, momentarily giving it a playful jiggle.

Jacqui made a sexy little O face and leaned in to run her fingers through Melissas hair. Teasing her long-manicured nails gently between her brunette strands, then interlocking them inside her taught fist, slowly pulling each one tighter before giving them a hard unexpected tug.

Melissa's head snapped back, her mouth slightly agape with a little pre-cum etched across her lips as she panted and locked eyes with Jacqui. "You ok Mel?" Jacqui asked with a grin.

Melissa nodded as a smile of her own started to creep across her lips. "Good" Jacqui continued "because I think that's enough out of you for now honey". She tugged Mel's hair again but this time not as hard or unexpectantly as the first time and unclenched her fist, which released a cascade of brunette locks falling across Melissas face. Jacqui pursed her lips and blew Mel a soft kiss, "ok dear hop up and go get the fire going please, it's starting to get dark". Melissa pouted but none the less did as she was told.

Jacqui waited for Mel to get up before shooting a smile her way and giving her semi-erect cock a little spank as she walked past, "Thank you Melissa" she said before turning her full attention to Jon.

"Ok you, now its just the two of us" Jacqui grinned as she focused on Jon. "Now I'll admit that wasn't a very long lesson Melissa just gave you, but I have a feeling you're the type of guy who picks things up fairly quickly, so it shouldn't be much of a problem, should it Jon?" she asked.

Jon looked up at her from between her muscular taught thighs, the lower half of his body mostly submerged in the shallow end of the sea, while the ebb and flow of the tide peaked just below his smooth chest area. "Hmmm no, no Jacqui I don think so" came his reply.

"That's what I like to hear" Jacqui said, "but if there's any problems at all, like I'm too big for you or you're struggling to keep up. Then just let me know and we can change things around or stop altogether if we have to." She smirked, "But honestly babe's I think you'll do fine."

Jon felt a prominent gulp in the centre of his throat as Jacqui finished speaking, "Oh hmm sure, I will tell you if there's any of those things Jacqui" he replied nervously while still looking up at her.

"Great! Now get up here and show me what I'm working with," Jacqui grabbed the top of Jons arm and shoulder, her fingernails lightly digging into his muscles and armpit as she dragged him up the wet sand and plonked him down in front of her cock, "There you go that's better, she's all yours now sweetie-pie."

Jacquis's ass still warming the same sandy crevice it was hours and hours ago as she watched Jon tentatively take her cock in his hand and begin to stroke it. "There you go honey, she won't bite" Jacqui encouraged him with what to her now seemed like a very cliched and overused line, but either way it served the purpose. "Nice and slow to start" she continued.

Her large flaccid cock was beginning to grow as he stroked it from balls to tip against his soft palm, fingers wrapped all the way around her girth, but only barely. "That's it honey stroke my big sexy girl-dick" she further encouraged, "squeeze it nice and tight for me."

Jon looked up when Jacqui said that, feeling his own cock stir and poke against the top of the sand as he tightened his grip around her shaft and squeezed a touch harder. "Is that ok? It's not too hard, is it?"

She smiled subtlety and looked down at him, "Oh god no honey, trust me she can handle it." Jon nodded and continued to squeeze as he worked his hand along her increasingly heavy dick. "Mmm sweetie that's wonderful, keep going" Jacqui gasped with more words of encouragement as her cock began to pulsate and swell in size, "Ohh so yummy dear, now give her a kiss."

Jon slowed the speed of his strokes as he leaned in closer to kiss the tip of Jacquis cock. Melissas lipstick and saliva still clinging to it as he smacked his mouth against her mushroom head. "Mmm" Jon purred, the sweet taste of her lippy and spit blended with Jacquis precum and lingered on the tip of his tongue.

"Oh, I think someone's starting to get a taste for it" she said whilst leaning in and running both her hands through his hair simultaneously, long varnished fingernails lightly tapping his scalp as she inter-laced the strands between her fingers and closed them tight. Much like in the same manner she did with Melissa, only this time working with much shorter hair.

"You like that taste, Jon?" Jacqui teasingly asked him. Jon nodded his head and tried to say something to the effects of, yes, but she'd be darned if it sounded like anything other than a bunch of random sloppy mumbling. "Oh yes I know exactly what you mean sweetie" she joked while pressing his head down into her crotch, forcing his lips to stretch across the surface of her engorged mushroom tip and slip between his cheeks.

Jacqui not only watched it, but she also heard it too. A lewd thick popping sound as the head of her cock broke the seal of Jons tightly pursed lips and burst forcefully into his warm suckling mouth. "Oh, fuck honey, that's it" she moaned as Jon adapted to the change of pace wonderfully, his lips starting to work in-sync with the steadily increasing bump of her thrusts.

Melissa over-heard Jacquis moans and looked over at the pair of them while she finished making the fire. A slight pang of jealousy fluttered through her head and tummy as she watched, wishing it was her. But she'd had the satisfaction of pleasuring Jacqui many times before, so maybe it was only fair that she shared her occasionally.

"Mmm yes" Jacqui continued, her ass gently bouncing on and off the wet sand underneath her as she bumped her hips vertically, while simultaneously pushing Jons mouth down the shaft of her cock. They had barely started but Jacqui had already managed to push past his tonsils and as far as an inch or two down his throat.

"Oh, honey yes, eat my fucking fat dick you slut." Jons eyes widened when he heard her call him a slut, he'd never been called a slut before. "Fuck" Jacqui yelled out as she was starting to lose herself a little bit, and she knew it. "Mmm honey" she continued while slowing the speed of her dick thrusts.

You see Jacqui was mostly always in control, even when it seemed like she wasn't. But despite all that she also knew Jon was new to this scene, maybe not entirely new to cock but certainly not experienced either. Yes, she was enjoying it, but she also recognised how rough she can be, she didn't think he was ready for that, not yet anyway.

Jacqui slipped her cock out of Jons mouth and stood up, towering over him before she leant over and picked him up "Come on babes, we can finish up over here" she said while carrying him back to their mini campsite where Melissa was waiting.

"Everything ok?" Mel asked. Jacqui smiled and nodded at her "everything ok babes, I just need you to finish me off Mel."

Melissa made an O face of her own "Oh, right" she replied. This wasn't the first time this had happened, and Melissa had known Jacqui long enough to read between the lines when it came to what she said or did, and what she really meant.

Jacqui knelt Jon Infront of her as they stood by the fire and waited for Melissa to join them. It only took twenty or thirty seconds for her to finish up before she waltzed over and gave Jon a big kiss on the mouth, "Yum that tastes lovely" she said licking her lips "you ok cowboy?"

Jon finished licking his lips too and smiled up at her "I'm good Melissa, thanks."

Mel combed her fingers through his hair then flicked it up into a tuft, "Great!" she said before grabbing hold of Jacquis hard cock with both hands and jerking it roughly.

Jacqui grinned as Mel continued to beat her cock up and down for a couple of minutes, Jon waiting patiently as he looked up at them both. "Ok its Cumming" Mel said as she felt Jacquis's dick throb hard, and her balls tighten, "open wide cowboy" she said, commanding Jon to open as she stroked Jacqui with one hand and pressed Jons mouth to her tip with the other.

Jacqui made the O face when her piss-hole started to flare up and a cascade of thick white spunk squirted out right down Jons throat. He guzzled hard as it continued to shoot, but it was inevitable he wouldn't get it all.

Some poured down his chin while the occasional stray squirt splashed his face and cheeks. "Ooo Yes, thank you Mel" Jacqui said as she finished working the last drops of jizz from her shaft and rubbed the tip playfully over Jons face.

"Yummy" Melissa replied before getting on her knees to lick a few globs of cum from Jacquis's cock so she could snowball it with Jon. Jacqui squeezed her cock and let out a long sigh, "I definitely needed that" she said before taking a seat in her lounger and watching Mel and Jon spit cum back and forth between their mouths, whilst laughing and teasing each other.

It was late by the time they'd done messing around and had eaten, so Jacqui decided they should all stay there for the night. True they only had one tent between them, but in this circumstance, they didn't mind that.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Rear-ended A traffic accident leads to dinner and beyond.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Ride it Like You Stole it Amy feminizes her brother and turns him out for money.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Mr and Mrs Next Door Neighbours I discover my neighbours are a sexy bi-couple.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Too Horny to Stop Vegas for a real estate conference had a hidden surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Brother's Best Friend A man falls for his little brother’s beautiful friend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories