All Comments on 'Vacation Fun in Cabo'

by Davidllah

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yet another wimpy husband and a bitch of a wife.

Question: why would it be better for them to have a MMF experience rather than MFF? Not explained in the story.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Welcome to the fold. This would be a highly rated 1st effort if we were allowed to rate. Nearly perfect word execution and smooth flow. But WHY so brief? There is an increasing trend nowadays to shorter and shorter snippets like this. Please don't do that to us. Just write a few more days until we have the full story of their vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fetish or Gay category eating another man's cum is not normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always wonder about people who don't allow scoring. Makes me wonder why. They obviously have little or no confidence in their story, and this one is a perfect example. A cheating slut wife with a pansy-ass husband. Why get married at all, just fuck everyone and live together while sharing each other's STD's. This would have garnered a 1* if you had the balls to allow scoring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From the story's - 'I replied, "I get to be there, and I will not take any humiliation from either of you!"

She said, "I would never do that to you, nor tolerate anyone doing it to the man I love!"'

AND THEN - 'Gaby just smoothly pushed my head down to her pussy and simply said, "Please eat his cum from my pussy!"'

Gaby's very last statement heaps humiliation on the head of her husband! The words from her own mouth, berating him by suggesting he perform a loathsome act of cuckoldry, even if through role play! It is patently obvious where this story leads!

More trash for the gutters of Loving Wives - 1⭐ TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Idiots. Never continue this garbage.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Too short and pretty sure this is going cuckey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why should an author give you trolls the satisfaction of scoring it 1 just because you can. It’s nothing to do with whether or not the story is good, it’s straight into the living wives section to shit on swinging, sharing, cuckold stories.

To think you’re grown arse men to lol. You’re that stupid you’ll authors cowards whilst you comment anonymous PMSL.

Anonymous comments should be removed, including my own. If you’re going to shit on a story and troll for the sake of it, then you should be made to leave it with your username.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And that my friends is how an author makes a man an emasculated cuck in just a few short paragraphs. Just another one straight out of Cuck Town. Ridiculous

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

First story...and its a terrible pile of smoking horse shit in the cuck vein.

Again, ladies and gentlemen, we have another retread cuck writer trying out a new pen name.

Walk away now, along with the other 3 names you are using, find a dildo, name it Fred and fill that empty space within yourself that leads you to think this drivel is good.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 2 years ago

Good one so far. Looking forward to part two.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Is it just me, or do these women all have some alien superpower? I mean, they can look at a dude and tell that he's hung, disease free, not psychotic and can fuck all night on a single battery charge. They also know that their husband's are willing, compliant, never-conflicted milquetoasts, who'd never kick their cheating asses to the curb.

.

Must be a side-effect of the Martian Slut Ray! Yes, that's it!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No Odiouser, this would not be a high scoring story. Most stories that you like score pretty low in LW. In fact you have the only favorable comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always hot to fuck another’s wife especially on vacation. It makes it hotter. I remember hand full of a little older married couples in a spring break hotel. Drinking contest and no one left that week without getting crazy . All woman there married or not had multiple cocks and probably many regrets . Especially the married moms who were getting there asses fucked by college age guys as old as there own kids

DavidllahDavidllahover 2 years agoAuthor

Hello lit community! I'm sorry if I offended some of you with my first story, I did include cuckold and cream pie eating as tags and did mention early in the story that I had previously had bisexual sex. I would think if you read it that far, you would have just moved on to another story. It really amazes me that people read the entire story, even though they allegidly despise it. I have allowed and even encouraged my wife to engage with sex with other men and women, I find it unusual as well, but it get us both off. BTW I adjusted the setting so you can rate me story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Nicely done

And never mind the bollocks! Some people don't bother to read the tags and want to dictate to everyone else what category their story should be in.

But remember: whining is all the gratification some people get, so don't begrudge them their paltry pleasures: let 'em whimper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First, the comments saying this is a cuck story are illiterate. Here's the definition; 'cuckold; noun, the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.' The author clearly portrayed and developed two thing; One, they are both bisexual. Two, they both get more out the fun if it's with a man. This is not cuckoldry. IMO, the only cuckolds are the ones who comment constantly about cuckolds — obviously because the only cuckolds are themselves. Quit torturing yourselves already.

As to the story; I like the premise and think you can take it into a lot of adventures. That said, the story could benefit from a little more development in a way that reduces the frank "telling" of what's happening. Things like emotions and inner thoughts will make the story feel more intimate and real. It would also make the story a little longer. FYI, the common opinion amongst authors here is that about 3 Literotica pages is somewhat of a sweet spot for length — one Lit page is +/= 3750 words. Another suggestion is to let the story sit a few days after you finish it, then proof read it again. This one has a lot of typos. Consider saving the exclamation ' ! ' for those times when it's really needed — this will make them count where too many will dull the importance of them. One last suggestion; Since there is no Bisexual Category, despite many requests for one — I've found that bisexual stories reach a more appreciative audience in either Gay Male or Lesbian depending — just make it clear in the title that it's a bisexual story.

I've been writing stories on Lit for almost 16 years. But I'm doing this comment as "anonymous" because I don't want to step in the donkey shit that the incels smell of >'An incel is an abbreviation of "involuntary celibate" and is a member of an online subculture of people who define themselves as unable to get a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one. They're just a sad bunch of guys no one wants to be around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is definitely a cuck story! The anon (aka you can guess who it is, lol) who angerly wrote about her definition of a cuck is vey sensitive about come out of the cuck closet. It is clear that this sissy agreeing with his wife that a threesome with another guy would be better for them both is definitely a cuck. Any guy proud of his pretty cock with tiny balls = cock sucking sissy. This POS should be in the gay category.

FilAm55FilAm55over 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing this erotic memory.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyover 1 year ago

@DavidIlah Don’t apologize! You are going to realize he’s”Loving Wives” category gets a lot of hate from guys who torture themselves reading these stories. My guess is they’re wife left them for another man, or they “protest too strongly. With that said, you might want to place your story in the “Fetish” category. I

Until Literotica creates a “Bisexual” category that is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDavidllah@Davidllah
We are a happily married couple, both a little bisexual when with the right person(s). We share our true experiences keeping to the facts, except for the name changes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES