Vacation in the Tall Pines

Story Info
Blowjob in motel on vacation.
1k words
3.61
9.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were on Vacation in the tall pines-

We were traveling. Lilly and I were driving through tall pines to see her parents play music. In the back of the van, our two kids talked and watched TV. When we got to our destination, we unpacked the van and the kids and went to watch Lilly's parents play.

They were good! They had driven their RV and set up and they would take the stage on a schedule. Her dad played piano and sang occasionally while her mom played guitar and led most of the songs. Quite a team.

The place where they played was nice. It had quite a few RV hookups and a nice stage. However, it was in the dense forest, and it was HOT! It was the middle of summer and that meant two things here: hot and humid! Shade was in great demand and by the time we arrived shade places were gone.

We set up our chairs and items the best we could for stage visibility. We watched Lilly's parent play their songs. The kids enjoyed it at first but then got very restless. After Lilly's parents played, they returned to their RV. They had A/C! For a few minutes, we cooled off, ate lunch, talked, and watched them discuss the goings on at the jam.

Soon, though, we went back outside. Wow! The heat and humidity smacked you in the face as you walked out of the R.V.

Knowing that Lilly's parents were done for the day, we told them that we were going to find a motel for the night. They were good with this, and the festival went on for another day and we would come back and see more. We said our good-byes and loaded back into the van.

Being in a rural location in unfamiliar territory, we drove through small towns-each looking like the last. Broken buildings, cars on the side of the road, loose dogs running around, etc. Basically, your typical run-down area. We needed a motel. We thought we had passed one on the way to the festival, so we kept driving and back-tracking until we found it. It was an older-style unit with several long buildings-each housing 5 or 6 hotel rooms. No matter. They looked well-kept and clean, and the sign mentioned A/C and cable.

We were sold-assuming a room was available. And there was a room! We got in the van and headed for our room. Once in front of the door we grabbed our gear and headed in. The room had two large beds, a TV, a large bathroom with a large sink and table with a shower. Above all, there was a functioning air conditioner and we kicked it on. It felt sooo good!

Lilly and I thought we should take care of the kids first, so each child took a bath and put on some pj's. Lilly brushed our daughter's hair and got the kids settled. For some reason they were comfortable on the floor, sitting between the beds, watching the TV.

Now it was our turn to clean up. It had been a hot, sweaty day and we were ready to clean up. We both got in the bathroom, locked the door, and got unclothed. The shower came on and I got in. Lilly wasn't far behind. She got into the shower as I held her hand and we shut the curtain. Already, things were "looking up!"

As usual, I couldn't keep my hands off my naked wife. She is a voluptuous beauty! I grabbed a bar of soap and began washing her body. First her back, then her butt, then I reached around and soaped up her massive mammaries. As I did, I poked Lilly in the back with my rod which was now close to full staff. The water ran, the soaping continued, and I was at attention.

I couldn't take it anymore! I bent Lilly over, and she grabbed the tub sides, and I entered her from behind. I began to move- back and forth, in and out- holding on tight to her hips because the tub was slippery. I thrust myself into her and she slipped, and we both caught our balance.

I didn't want to stop. I turned Lilly around and put one of her legs on the side of the tub and tried to enter her. I wanted her so bad- I had to have her! We tried for another minute or so in other positions until the slipping and sliding were too much.

And then Lilly took over.

First Lilly soaped me down- washing my back, my chest, my buns, and then my engulfed member. She soaped her hands and wrapped her beautiful fingers around me. Then she let the water wash me off. Next, Lilly bent down while facing me and washed my legs, her hair softly touching me sexually, working her way up to my engorged penis. I was dying with sexual tension. She was oh so close to me, her face next to my swollen manhood.

Being face to face with my buns and hard-as-a-rock penis, Lilly slowly got to her knees. Once on her knees, she engulfed me with her mouth. She sucked and she licked, sometimes stopping to look up at me. The shower ran down on us and I found a rail to hold onto. Lilly continued bobby up and down until I couldn't hold it much longer. I knew I was about to cum.

I told Lilly, "Lilly, I'm about to cum." When I did, I thought she would release me, but she just mumbled "Uh-huh" while keeping her mouth on me. I couldn't hold back. My knees buckled and I held on to the bar I had found in the shower.

Jets of cum began flowing into Lilly's mouth and eventually she released me. Even after she let go, I continued to cum. Cum was falling into the tub and from my wife's mouth as the shower rinsed it away.

I was completely and totally spent. I held on and became nearly motionless in the tub. I stayed this way for a few moments until my legs came back and I regained some strength and my wits. By now, Lilly was out. She toweled off, put on a nightgown, and brushed her teeth and then joined the kids.

I dried off and clothed myself and prepared for bed.

I never expected our weekend watching the in-law's band to be anything like this!