Vacation Nightmare - Pt. 02

Story Info
Sheila seduces Bob to start her plan to capture Rebecca.
1.6k words
4.09
5.4k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phredito
phredito
16 Followers

Sheila, the senior law partner, was extremely excited. After years of admiring Rebecca and particularly Rebecca's breasts, her plan had finally come together. From the very moment that Sheila had met Rebecca at a corporate cocktail party, she was entranced. The height, her curves, her looks, and those breasts! Oh my god, those breasts, they just begged to be whipped, squeezed, pulled, crushed, pierced, and clamped. Sheila enjoyed many forms of sexual play, but high on the list was lesbian sadism. Silicon was everywhere, a natural set of tits like Rebecca's were just not that common, she usually had to settle for playing with younger, less well-endowed women. The thought of a shapely 40 year old WOMAN to abuse had her cunt dripping with the thought of the games she would be playing over the next two weeks. Her biggest struggle was holding back and slowly building to the harder activities that would follow over the days to come.

Sheila had put her plan into motion three years earlier. First she seduced Bob. Although 15 years older than Bob and Rebecca, Sheila was still a very appealing 52 year old. She was tall, thin, graceful, and very rich. She had small breasts, but very pronounced nipples, that were distracting and obvious when she wore sheer clothing to show them off. She had carefully placed Bob on one of her more demanding cases, leading to many late night working and strategy sessions. She slowly seduced him, making sure to wear no underwear underneath a short skirt or dress, and in late night meetings would sit on her office couch, legs spread or horizontal, giving Bob tantalizing peeks at her nether regions. Because her breasts were small, she seldom wore a bra, and would bend over on purpose while looking at various books or computer screens, giving Bob, with just a tiny movement of his head, the ability to see right down her blouse.

After 3 months of teasing him mercilessly and casually observing the effect that she was having by inspecting his crotch through his suit pants, she made her next move. She was sitting on the edge of the couch while he was across on an office chair, circumspectly trying to get glimpses of her lower lips covered by her short skirt. She looked up and caught him looking downward, their eyes met and then he quickly looked away, hemming and hawing and turning beet red.

Sheila took advantage of the moment.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked.

Bob didn't know how to answer, and simply said nothing.

Sheila continued, "I know you do, and I am going to show you a lot more. '

She splayed her legs wide across the couch, and with a hand on each side of her hips, she pulled her skirt up, completely exposing her vagina. Bob's eyes were glued to her crotch. He was also very aware that this was the senior partner of the firm who eventually would be deciding his future fate as a partner in the firm. His promotion would lead to a mid six-figure income. He was not at all sure what to do.

She took her right hand and inserted her index and middle fingers into her mouth, wetting them with saliva. Then using her left hand, she spread her lower lips wide, and then tantalizingly ran her wet fingers across the opening. She stroked herself gently with long strokes, from the base of her vagina up to the clitoris. Her wet fingers slid smoothly across her flesh. Bob just stared.

Sheila slid her two fingers deep inside herself, and let out a moan of enjoyment. She finger fucked herself, in and out, perhaps ten strokes, letting her excitement build and getting her fingers thoroughly wet with her juices. Then she stopped and pulled her fingers out and held them out midway in the air above the low table between them.

"Clean them," she ordered.

Bob moved forward on his chair and started to slide the fingers into his mouth.

"No, not like that, lick them clean," Sheila again ordered.

He ran his tongue along the edges of the fingers, sliding it between them and running his tongue up and down the long, thin fingers.

Sheila liked the experience. Bob seemed to have oral potential. Sheila decided to find out immediately.

"Move the table, then get down between my knees, and let's see if you know how to please a woman."

Bob did as directed, he pushed the table aside, got down on his knees on the floor, and slid his tongue in a long stroke from the bottom of her opening to the clitoris on top similar to how he had seen Sheila pleasing herself. He had a great deal of experience in cunnilingus, it was one of Rebecca's favorites, and she asked for it often.

Sheila moaned in pleasure. This young man had skills. She closed her eyes and allowed him to continue his gentle licking. She would want something rougher and harder eventually, but this was a great start. She opened her blouse, and started to tug on each of her nipples. As much as she was enjoying herself, she was also thinking about how well step one of her plan to have Rebecca's magnificent breasts to herself was going. She pinched her nipples hard, imagining that they were Rebecca's. Right on the edge of real pain, she stopped. She knew it was going to be a long road to get to the finale. Luckily the road was going to be an enjoyable one as she thought about how much fun she was going to have with Bob both physically and mentally, to get him to deliver his stunning wife into her hands.

She reached down with her hands, pulling his head hard into crotch. "Suck my clit," she demanded. Bob did as he was told, taking her hard little clit into his mouth and starting to suck gently.

"Harder!" she urged him, pulling hard against the back of his head. She humped up and down face fucking Bob as he tried to maintain the suction on her clit. Suddenly she let go of his head, and moved her hands back to her nipples and pulled hard on them extending them far from her body.

"Oh, yes." she gasped as she came and as she always did, a huge gush of juice slid from her vagina wetting the couch.

Bob was rock hard, and after such a fine orgasm, Sheila felt like she at least owed him a fuck. She was a very selfish lover, but she knew that she would have to please Bob, at least for a while, before turning him over to others, for her plan to work. She told him to stand up, and then she unbuttoned his slacks and slid them, and his underwear down to his shoes.

His cock was a good size with above average girth. She smiled knowing that his future lovers would be pleased. But for now she had to play along. She hated giving blowjobs, she was way too haughty and demanding to enjoy giving that kind of pleasure to a MAN, but the plan was the plan. She scooted forward on the couch and slid his cock into her mouth. She dutifully moved up and down it, while using her hands to cup his balls. She would have loved to squeeze them hard, and listen to him yell in surprise, but that was not to be. Much as she enjoyed her sadism, Bob was to be seduced, not to be abused. At least not physically.

Bob was very excited, but was also unsure of himself. Could he come in Sheila's mouth? He decided he better warn her. "I am getting close," he whispered. Bob had inadvertently made a very wise decision. Sheila was way too much of a domme to appreciate tasting Bob's or any man's cum.

Sheila stopped, and moved over to her office desk and lay down on top. It was just the right height for a good fucking. She spread her legs wide and Bob knew exactly what was expected. He slid one of his legs free of his pants, and in one long deep stroke, slid his cock up into Sheila. Sheila moaned in enjoyment, she did enjoy a good fucking whether from a man or a woman.

As Bob moved in and out, Sheila put her gracefulness to good use, sliding her legs up and over Bob's shoulders, giving him full access to her hole, and allowing her to take him deep. Bob was only good for a minute or two, and he came quickly. Sheila was okay with that, as she was still feeling good from her earlier oral orgasm. She also knew that she had one of the young paralegals waiting for her at the house, and she was excited at the thought of forcing the young lady to clean out Bob's cum while tied to the bedposts while Sheila squatted on her face.

Bob, didn't know what to say, he had just fucked the senior partner. Sheila had no intention of letting him know just how active she was sexually, at least not yet. So she played it coy.

"That was really good. You are so young and handsome, and you have a great cock. I really enjoyed it and am hoping we can have many more of these strategy sessions." Bob had always been faithful to Rebecca, but there was something about Sheila, the way she carried herself and the way she demanded things, and there was the extra bonus that eventually she would be deciding if he made full partner. Bob smiled to himself and decided he too was looking forward to many more strategy sessions.

phredito
phredito
16 Followers