Vacation Script

Story Info
A hypnosis text to experience vacation.
998 words
2.44
2.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello dear reader, first make sure that you are sitting or lying comfortably, are alone and can read undisturbed. Let's calm down a bit first, breathe in deeply and exhale slowly, let everything fall away and relax. You've had a long day, a lot of work and always something to think about, now you just need to switch off and relax.

Imagine you are on your dream vacation, let your inner eye wander, a really beautiful beach, waves gently breaking, a small hut with a terrace behind you and you on a comfortable sun chair with armrests, a parasol and a cool drink. A beautiful day, little clouds in the sky, white as snow and palm trees on the edge of the beach. After all the stress, the running and the thinking, you really deserve the time off.

Just let everything go, you are on your vacation, on your beach and can do whatever it is, and doing nothing and relaxing is just the right thing right now. Just sit back, don't think about anything and relax, now is your time, it's pleasantly warm and the waves on the beach have a calming effect on you. Just let go of your thoughts, there are only the words you read here, you and your beach.

YOU enjoy the peace and seclusion, no one far and wide, you can stretch and relax as you please. The warm air on your skin, the sound of the sea, you can feel the warmth directly, you're only wearing bathing suits and it's nice and calming. Of course you adapt to your holiday self, take off a little of it until you only have the bare essentials on, you are on holiday and you deserve to let yourself go. You deserve this vacation and you deserve not to think about anything, just relax and enjoy, you lie comfortably in your chair and enjoy the warm breeze.

You deserve to enjoy your vacation and not think about anything, just listen to the gentle sound of the waves and the warm breeze on your skin. Nobody is there to disturb or distract you, you relax and don't think about anything. You feel really good and relaxed, you calm down more and more, a warm beach all to yourself. At work you're always forced to put something on and think about what you're wearing, but now you're on vacation, you don't care, you deserve not to think, to enjoy the warmth, to just let go let.

In order to fully enjoy the nice warm breeze you want to take off your clothes completely, you deserve it not to think and just do it and it just feels good. The warm breeze can now caress your body unhindered, it feels so gentle and warm, pure relaxation. You now move your hands towards the breeze slowly and gently over your body, you do this all by yourself because you deserve not to think.

There is only you, your beach and the sound of the sea, it feels so good not to have to think, so you don't, you deserve not to think, and so you slowly let your hand wander down you, there the gentle warm breeze has already excited you. You don't think about it because you deserve not to think, and as you say this you slowly start to enjoy yourself with your fingers between your legs.

This is exactly what you needed, a vacation and just not thinking, you are pampering yourself with your fingers while the gentle breeze continues to caress your body. It feels so incredibly beautiful and pleasant to just not think and do what you want. You really let yourself go, don't think and just let your fingers do what they want. This feeling of not thinking is exactly what you needed all along, not thinking, just doing and enjoying, it's your vacation and you can do anything. You let go of all inhibitions because you are alone and don't need to hold back, you let your fingers pamper you more and more, with every second that it feels better you think less, not thinking is what you deserve, you You deserve this vacation and get a really nice orgasm and stop thinking, just do it and follow it.

YOU let yourself fall back into your chair, happy and relaxed, not enjoying thinking, just doing what you are told and not thinking, you deserve not to think. Now you just listen to the relaxing sound of the sea and my voice, which you hear gently through the noise. This is your vacation, you deserve it and you keep it deep in your thoughts, you shouldn't forget such a wonderful vacation, every time you read or hear from me "don't think, relax", then you answer with "i am on vacation again" and fall back into this dreamlike moment of relaxing and not thinking. YOU won't remember that you enjoyed this vacation outside of it, but you will always feel like you have to talk to me about vacation and how nice one would be.

When you wake up from your vacation, you will write to me directly or in a comment about how wonderful your vacation is with me. You will continue to be very relaxed, balanced and feel good. Whenever you are tense and not feeling well you will want to read this text again to relax, you will only remember that it is very relaxing and that you are grateful to me for letting you relax.

Now we're slowly getting you out of your vacation, you stay nice and relaxed but slowly start to think, the sun slowly disappears and you're already thinking more.

The wind stops and you slowly become aware of your surroundings again. The trees and the house disappear from your view and you slowly stir.

Now you slowly get up and find yourself at home, relaxed and in a good mood.

That's the end, thanks for reading.