Vacation Swap Pt. 02

Story Info
Jack gets pushed outside his comfort zone.
15.7k words
3.47
24.4k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is a continuation of "Vacation Swap," the story of how Jack and Jessica met Edwin and Mare while vacationing in Cancun. It will probably make more sense if you read that one first. Also, this is much longer than I had planned but I felt that breaking it up into smaller parts wouldn't do the story justice. The meat of the story takes place over the course of a weekend and I felt it should be told all together. Thanks for reading!

---------------------------------

The plane ride back and the weeks that followed were filled with new revelations and conflicting thoughts. The dynamic which Jessica and I forged for ourselves resulted in me taking on the dominant role, the one in charge, the one who's in control of both of pleasure. It didn't happen overnight. It never does. It's something we grew into. It's something that happened organically based on our experiences. Experiences with each other and with other people.

As time goes by, and certain situations arise, you start to suspect they're happening for a reason. Not some kind of cosmic thing. I don't really believe in that. But more in the sense that once you do something long enough, you start to see a pattern. You start to continually drift to a certain place. For Jessica, that place was one of submissiveness. It was subtle at first. Her shy yet lustful demeanor allowing her body to be taken however her lover desired. Her eagerness to please, even at the expense of her own pleasure, actually giving her greater gratification.

All of that slowly morphed into her obedience. And while she loved obeying me, she loved it even more when she was told to obey the other lovers we brought into our bedroom. She loved how Marie took control of both her and I. She was filled with lust the moment this new woman rode my face to orgasm, making me putty in her hands from that moment on. As Jessica tells it, she would've done anything that woman told her to do, and it was even hotter that I would seemingly do the same.

It was this new revelation, that I would succumb to Marie's every desire, which had Jess revved up the most. The weeks that followed were sexually charged, with my wife pushing things forward the moment we arrived home. It wasn't completely out of character for her to do so but since we came to accept our roles in the bedroom, I was usually the one to initiate, with her willingly ready to please at a moment's notice. The difference now was that Jessica's initiations were selfish in nature. Using me for her pleasure only. I could tell that our dynamic was morphing but was still within the realm of what we were used to.

At first it was playful for her; pretending that Marie was in the room with us, directing us, guiding us, even being a little forceful with us. Those first few times were thrilling and exciting, for sure. But then she started taking on more of Marie's role. Becoming the dominant one, making me submit to her desires. It was something that just sort of happened but after talking about it later, we both agreed that this might be a new dynamic that was lying under the surface. Honestly, I struggled with it at first, but again, my cock didn't lie. I was always rock hard, willing and ready to see what she had in store for me.

Little did I know that Marie had been coaching her through this since we got home. Jessica says that she's been talking with Marie regularly and while we never hide anything from each other, I told her that it was hot to have her keep these conversations to herself. Not that I didn't want to know the details of their conversations, I'm sure they were sexy as hell, but given the perpetual state of lust Jessica was now in, I decided not to get in the middle of their situation. Besides, it turned me on not knowing exactly what Marie was filling her head with.

Marie was unlike any of the past women we'd been with. Her sultry confidence exuded control, not to mention her outright demands. The way she took control of the room was unlike any other woman we've been with. I felt at her mercy, and the thing is, I liked it. No, I loved it. I guess that's where the conflicting feelings come from. You do something one way for so long, it becomes second nature. It becomes your go-to, your sure fire way to ensure a good time for all. It's your comfort zone. And as soon as someone shows you another way, you get thrown off kilter.

Jessica and I both agree my boundaries were pushed the furthest. I've never been with such a powerful woman in the bedroom. Her confidence and security in her own sexuality made her even more desirable. And it was that desire that did me in.

So, back to Jessica taking on this new role in our sex life. It's gotten to the point where she's been outright teasing and denying me. Take last night for example. Jessica was particularly turned on, having already given me one of her signature sloppy blowjobs, bringing me right to the edge several times, but being careful not to take me over it. She then asked if she could make herself cum while I watched her. Knowing how much I love to watch her get herself off, I started to tell her she could. But before I could answer, she was already reaching into her nightstand pulling out one of her larger, lifelike dildos and her magic wand.

Laying on her back with her legs pulled back and spread wide, hips writhing, she turned on the wand and pressed it to her already engorged clit. She let out a little whimper before taking the rubber cock into her mouth, coating half of it with her saliva, and then lined it up with her pussy. I watched closely as she used the tip to spread her lips and then started pushing it into her. This elicited more moans and more hip wiggling as she started to fuck herself while her clit was being buzzed.

Kneeling between her legs, my hand was already stroking my slick cock when she started in with the dirty talk. "Mmmm, Jack, I want you to fuck me good tonight, baby. I want you to show me how a real dick fucks my tight wet pussy." Jessica continued fucking herself with the fake cock in long slow strokes, the head of the dildo leaving her pussy slightly open before she plunged it all the way back in, letting the rubber balls press to her ass.

Seemingly frustrated, Jess pulled the dildo from her pussy and flipped over on her hands and knees, before arching her back and letting her shoulders fall to the bed. This is my favorite position and it took every ounce of willpower not to mount her right then and there. The only thing stopping me was my desire to see where she was taking this.

Tilting her head to the side, legs spreading, she looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes as one hand snaked under her and pushed the vibrating wand back to her pussy, running it up and down the length of her slit. In her sweetest voice, she then asked me to get her ass ready to be fucked.

Excited, I immediately let go of my cock and used my hands to spread her ass before diving in, licking and sucking her puckered rosebud. Jessica moaned out as she pushed back on my mouth while my tongue pressed into her.

My cock was aching to be in her ass so I switched to fingering ass, getting her ready for me. Her slickened asshole winked at me when it felt the pressure from the pad of my index finger. I traced the entrance to her dirty hole, tickling those millions of tiny nerve endings before she finally begged me to push it in. Her sphincter gave way and I soon started fingering her ass as she pushed back onto me.

She was getting off on me fingering her but soon, she was asking for more. "I need more, baby! I need you to fuck my ass. I need it baby!"

I certainly didn't need to hear any more. I jumped up behind her, lined up my cock with her, and pressed my spongey tip to her ass. Right as I was about to push in, she hit me with it.

"Not right now, babe, I need something bigger than your cock. Grab the dildo and use that." She said it so nonchalantly, so casual-like, I didn't even realize it stung until later. Right now, it only turned me on that she wanted to punish her ass with that larger-than-life rubber cock.

I looked down and saw the big rubber dildo laying on the bed, shocked that she was wanting it in her ass. The nine inch rubber cock was clearly a couple inches bigger than me, and she usually says she struggles to handle me. I suspected where this might be coming from but at this point, I wasn't going to question it. I reached for it and gripped it in my hands, feeling it's girth and questioned whether she'd be able to take it in her ass. I also noticed it was rather sticky, from her dried juices from her early pussy fucking. I knew it wouldn't go in like this and alerted her so. Casually, she said to lube it up with my spit.

I thought back to how she previously lubed it for her pussy, and for a split-second, considered doing the same. A part of me just wanted to taste her on it, but another part of me wondered how'd it feel in my mouth. Jessica got impatient and hollered back at me, "Hey! Jack! I'm waiting!"

Lost in thought, I snapped to. "Right, babe. Just a second." I forego taking the rubber cock in my mouth, surprised the thought even entered my mind, instead spitting in my hand and coating it with my saliva.

The enormous didlo now ready, I started pushing it in, just the tip first, letting her ass ring slip past the head and adjust to its size. She whimpered a little and asked for more. Then, inch by inch, I slid the fat dildo up her ass, he whimpers turning to moans as I did. I knew it was a struggle for her. She's usually prefers my cock or one of her smaller dildos, but she was determined, and horny as fuck. That determination paid off and I was soon fucking her ass, while she struggled to get the wand back on her pussy.

Spitting in my hand again, I used it to stroke my own cock, while fucking my wife's ass with the fake one.

"You like seeing your wife get her ass fucked, don't you?" My eyes were focused on her asshole gripping the rubber cock in my hand as I slid its entire length in and out of her as she spoke. "You like seeing it slide in and out of my tight asshole, stretching me, making me a slut for it? Mmmmmm...or, do you like watching a real cock fuck my ass? Mmmmmm...that's it, isn't it? You liked watching Edwin fuck my ass, don't you? You liked watching him use your wife's ass!" Her tone had shifted from one of sexy questions to that of statements. "You want to see him fuck my ass again! To plow his big thick cock into me! Over and over, until he blows his hot cum deep inside me!"

She was doing a good job of teasing me, making me want her more than ever, but it seemed to be having a similar effect on her. I could tell her fire was starting to burn hotter and her language reflected that. "Fuck my ass, baby! Oh, god, harder! Fuck it, harder, Jack!" I happily obliged, picking up the pace, ramming the huge dildo in and out of her little asshole.

I was taken aback by how well she handled the hard ass-fucking I was giving her and it only made me ache more to be inside her. The selfish side of me wanted her to finish so I could replace that rubber cock with my own, but the other side of me was enjoying the tease, getting off on thinking back to how hot it was when that other man took my wife's ass while I watched.

It must have really turned on as well because she was back to telling me to fuck her ass harder, having let the vibrating wand fall to the bed. I happily obliged and watched as she lost control, her whole body spasming as she started cumming just from having her ass fucked. Again, it was reminiscent of Edwin fucking her ass to orgasm before wilting under him back in Cancun.

As Jessica came down from her orgasm, I pulled the rubber cock from her ass and watched as her gaping asshole slowly shrunk back to shape. While Jess still had her ass up in the air and face pressed to the sheets, she reached back and spread her ass and pussy wide and started teasing me again. "Do you want to fuck me, baby? Do you want to shove your hard cock deep inside me? Is that what you want?"

My cock was pulsing as I watched and listened to my dirty wife, being the best slut she can be. My eyes were glued to her freshly violated asshole. It seemed it was begging me to fuck it, to push to tip of my cock in and stretch the tight ring of flesh, making it give way, so it can swallow my entire length like it just did to that fat dildo.

"You want to shove your fat cock up my dirty fuck hole, don't you?" Then she hit me with it. "What would Marie tell you to do? Would she give you permission to fuck my ass, baby? Would she be okay with that? Or maybe she'd say you can only have my pussy. That my ass belongs to Edwin. Do you think she'd say that? Or, could she really be that mean?"

I was conflicted and unusually speechless. Normally I would've thrown the dirty talk right back at her before taking what I wanted. But her words had a different effect on me. They hurt a little but at the same time, they turned me on in a way I wasn't yet comfortable with. Was I really a closet sub? Would I really be okay with what she just said? And that's the thing. Even though she's putting words in Marie's mouth, those were her words. Those words came from my wife's mind.

Looking down at my wife and then to my hard cock, dripping precum, it obviously doesn't seem to mind. More than that, it seems to be enjoying this newfound side of things.

Without even realising it, I scooted up to my wife's proudly displayed ass, her puckered hole begging to be fucked. My mind was saying to push in, to take her ass, to take what was mine, to remind her that I will fuck her ass when I please. But my body betrayed me. Instead, my hips guided my cock to her swollen pussy and pushed in, its velvety smooth wetness inviting me to slide all the way inside of her in one hard push.

Jessica pushed back on me. "Mmmmm...good choice, baby!"

Looking back on it, I couldn't understand why this was turning me on so much, this subconscious choice. I knew where this was coming from, obviously given the circumstances of our last play time with Marie and Edwin, but it was still confusing, nonetheless.

Grunting and growling, I gripped my wife's fleshy hips, pulling my cock deeper and deeper with each thrust. She cocked her head against the mattress and locked her pretty green eyes on mine and with gritted teeth, begged me to fuck her harder. "God, yes! Fuck me, Jack! Fuck my sopping wet pussy with your big cock!"

I fucked her with the same raw abandon that I would have had this all been my choice. But, it wasn't my choice. There was something else at play here. Something deeper. Looking back on it, this was the moment. The moment I fully succumbed to this new dynamic. And the moment that would lead to me fully embracing my new place in our relationship.

Lost in the sensations, I felt my impending orgasm starting to swell up in my balls. Jessica then swiftly pulled away from me and turned over on her back in one smooth motion, leaving my slick pulsing cock swinging in the breeze. Before I knew it, cum spurted from my cock. My release was powerful but I couldn't believe how unsatisfying it was, how it left me unfulfilled and wanting. She giggled at the look on my face. "Aww. Were you close, baby?"

My head was spinning at what just occurred, and probably even more so as Jessica went on like nothing had happened, jumping out of bed and getting into the shower. Normally, I would join her, but not tonight. All I could do was fall to the bed, lost in my thoughts, replaying in my head everything that just happened.

Oddly enough, my cock started to swell again, something I haven't been able to do so quickly since my younger years. While Jessica was still showering, I took my still slick cock in my hand and started stroking while my mind flipped through its fantasy book, the new images among all the others. It didn't surprise me when my subconscious decided to replay the moment when I fucked Jessica's cum-filled pussy, Edwin having just blown his load in my wife. It was quick and not very powerful, but I felt satisfied when cum oozed from my tip as I pictured myself cumming into her sloppy pussy, full of Edwin's cum.

Jessica fell asleep faster than normal, that night. I, on the other hand, had an unusually hard time falling asleep. My mind was replaying all of our past play times, some with extra partners and some without, searching for clues that this new dynamic might be lying under the surface. I mean, sure, there's probably a few instances that could explain this. The most obvious being my first real sexual relationship, not counting Jess. Kara was a sex goddess and the one I feel is mostly responsible for finding my inner-dom. But things started off with her in a much different way. She was the dominant one in the beginning, taking what she wanted. But what she really wanted was for me to dominate her. And so, she taught me how. But thinking back on it, was she still in control, making me think I was?

I finally drifted off to sleep and woke the next day feeling a little better as I was greeted by a smiling Jess. And let me tell you, waking to my beautiful wife smiling at me is one of the greatest feelings in the world. She has a way of making all my issues just disappear. She then leaned in and kissed me before talking.

"Was that okay, babe? I mean, did you mind what I said last night?"

When she started, I figured she was referring to when she ruined my orgasm so when she continued, saying something about the things she said, I didn't know what to say other than, "Oh....yeah...that. It was certainly different, that's for sure."

"I know, I was just so worked up. And I was thinking back to our time with Marie and Edwin, and the way she talked, and the way she controlled us, and I don't know...I just kind of got lost in the moment and started talking." She shyly looked down as she finished.

I lifted her chin with my finger and looked her in the eyes. "I loved it. But a part of me was thinking that Marie put you up to this."

Jess smiled. "Well, i probably should've told you but Marie called me earlier and, no, she didn't exactly put me up to it. But I think what got me so worked up was they want to see us sooner than later"

The thought of that thrilled me and my smile widened "You're kidding? That's awesome!"

Jessica giggled. "I thought you'd like that. They want to get together in Vegas so I've been working out some dates and it seems our schedules line up two weeks from now. Sooo...I took it upon myself to make arrangements for the kids and book us a room in the same hotel as them!"

"Holy shit, are you serious!?"

Jess bit her bottom lip. "I'm very serious, baby."

I fucked her right then, and every day leading up until our trip to Vegas. Sometimes she'd tease me like she did that one night, and other nights we'd simply make love. And the whole time we were like kids again, looking forward to playing with our new friends..

Fridays to Vegas from Socal can be brutal so I worked half-day from home and we left right after to beat as much of the traffic as possible. Sadly, it almost doesn't matter what time you leave, you're gonna be stuck in something. This time was no different but it didn't matter so much because Jess and I made the most of it. We talked about meeting up with Marie and Edwin, some possibilities about where things might go, and some of the plans that Jess and Marie had made for us. She didn't want to give too much away, wanting most of it to be a surprise. But the little bit she did tell me included the four of us getting together that night, once we all had a chance to settle in. To say I was looking forward to it was an understatement. I could tell Jess felt the same.