Vacation Swap Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way she said it was clearly a demand and I did as I was told, lying face up on the plush rug, a theme starting to develop. As Marie started to get in position, I heard the heavy footsteps of the stranger, followed by the water being turned on, apparently him getting in the shower. Marie then mounted my face with her fat pussy, only unlike yesterday, she was facing away from my now-stiff cock.

Her pussy was sopping wet and it had a different smell and taste. Kinda of a pungent, salty flavor. I couldn't get over how slimy she was, too, as she started dragging it back and forth across my face. I started hoping it wasn't cum, assuming she didn't let anyone cum in her, but I couldn't be sure. Either way, I dutifully lapped away at her messy cunt.

Marie quickly gets herself close to cumming on my face, then sits up on my chest and plunges her fingers into her pussy. It doesn't take long before her fingers are sloshing in and out of her wet cunt and she cums hard as she quickly pulls her fingers from her pussy, a flood of her girl juice shooting all over my face as she squirts hard.

Edwin laughs and then tells Marie, "Damn, baby! That was intense. Look at what you did to Jack's face."

Marie looked down and gave me a mischievous smile when the strange man came out of the room, fully dressed, and laughed. "Fuck, Marie...you did quite the number on him!" He continued as he headed towards the door. "Well, guys, you were right. She was the perfect cumslut. And, you were right about the hubby. Call me when you're back in town, and don't forget to bring your new friend." He then let himself out.

Right about me? What the hell does that mean? Of course, those words never came out of my mouth. Marie then tells me I better go check on my wife. My heart drops to my stomach once more as I get up and go into the bedroom. Jessica is laying on her side, almost in the fetal position, seemingly dazed. I get a good look at her used ass and pussy, seeing the strange man's cum leaking from her rosy-red cunt. I cuddle up behind her, wrap my arms around her, and place my hard cock to her slick cunt and and she tells me to make love to her.

Talking about it the next day, I had so many questions, but didn't want to push Jess. But I did ask the one burning question. "Did you know that was going to happen? You know, with him?"

Jess confidently answered. "Yep!"

I was surprised "Wait, what? When?

"When Edwin took me shopping."

"What? He told you then about what they had planned, and...and the stranger?"

"Yep!"

My head was starting to hurt. "So when you met him on the dance floor, you were expecting that?"

"Yeah."

I think I already knew, but had to ask, anyway. "Wait, do they know him?"

"Yep. They meet up with him when they come here."

It really surprised me to hear that, given Marie's attitude. "Wow. But...but...he's, he's so dominant. He really doesn't seem like Marie's type."

"Hmmmph...what type is that, babe?

"Um, well, submissive, I suppose." I trailed off, almost like it was more a question.

"Oh. Well...the way she tells it, she adapts to the guy she's with. Either way gets her off."

"Really? Because I've always been the dominant one with us so when we got with them in Cancun, I just figured that's how she was."

"Nope. I guess she just saw a closet-sub in you, waiting to be let free."

I was dejected. "Hmmmph? I suppose."

Later that day, on the drive home, Jessica pulls out her tits and lifts her skirt, exposing her bare pussy. She then starts snapping a few selfies. I already knew the answer, but I asked anyway. "Who's that for?"

"Daryl."

And so it begins.