Vacation Swap Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About half way there, Jess got a message on her phone. It took her a minute to read through but she giggled several times throughout. I tried glancing over but had trouble seeing her phone while driving so I asked her what was so funny.

"Oh, nothing, sweetie, just Marie."

I saw her respond and then she soon got another message. I could tell it made her think, having put her phone down in her lap while staring out the window. She didn't think too long, though, before pulling down her tank top, exposing her beautiful C cups and already erect nipples before snapping a selfie. My mind raced while I still tried to focus on the road. It was hot knowing she was sending selfies of her boobs to Marie and my cock let me know it liked it.

"For Edwin, or Marie?" Hoping it was the latter.

"Haha, wouldn't you like to know?," she teased. She then went silent and so did I, fantasizing about the naughtiness she was up to.

We finally made it to our hotel and wasted no time christening the room. After I licked Jess to a powerful orgasm, I slid up to fuck her. Before I could, she pushed me away and told me I had to save it for later. I felt dejected, but turned on.

Standing there with my raging hard on and a bit miffed, I questioned her. "What the hell...did Marie tell you to do that?"

Jessica replied matter-of-factly, "No...I just thought it would be hot if you were always worked up."

"Aww, c'mon, Jess...I fucking need to feel your pussy on my cock, babe. I've been so horny since the drive over here."I tried sliding between her legs once more only for her to roll off the bed and saunter her sexy ass to the bathroom.

Calling out from the bathroom, "You'll get as much of me as you want later. Besides, it'll be cute to see you squirming when we meet Marie and Edwin, dying to get your cock into us."

I sat their frustrated, cock aching, but excited to play along, exploring this new side of things.

That first night, Marie and Jessica came up with a plan to meet at one of the casino bars. It was a surprisingly subdued atmosphere with several couples already seated at the bar, some single guys and the associated working women prowling the room, and a handful of young guys seated in a group of lounge chairs taking in the sights.

Jessica was looking sexy as hell, too. Her black crop top formed a low-cut V in the front, showing lots of her beautiful cleavage and her sexy tan tummy. Of course, her skin tight stretchy jeans left little to the imagination and her black heels made her already sexy legs look even more amazing. I was proud to have her on my arm when we entered the bar area, most of the guys gawking, and some of the women. We took a seat in a small group of lounge chairs and it wasn't long before Marie and Edwin found us.

It was the first time I've seen her all done up and she looked stunning. Her beautiful brown eyes looked more sultry than I remember, her curves more curvy, and her smile more electrifying. Jess and I stood to say our hellos, the women embracing first and ending with a little kiss on the lips, eliciting some light cheering from the group of guys. Edwin and I did the bro-shake-hug thing and then embraced each other's wife before giving them a kiss.

We settled in with some drinks and had a nice time chatting, catching up, and reminiscing about our time in Cancun. Of course, there was a sexual tension among us but it felt natural.

After endless flirting, lots of touching, and several drinks, the women decided it was time to head up to Marie and Edwin's room. Edwin didn't even hesitate to take Jessica by the hand, helping her up, before putting his arm around her waist, and started heading for the elevators. Marie and I followed their lead, walking arm in arm, watching as Edwin's hand fell to my wife's curvy ass.

Marie commented that Edwin has really taken a liking to my wife, and so had she. It all felt so casual that I didn't even respond.

They were several floors above us and when we got to their door, I noticed it was a double door, clearly not your average room. "Holy shit!" I let out as we walked in, taking in the expansive living area with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the strip. There was a three person couch on one wall and a big flat screen TV on the other wall, separated by a plush looking white rug. Immediately to the right is a fully stocked bar, to the left is a dining area, and on the other side of the living room appears to be a door to the bedroom.

"Man, this must've set you guys back a pretty penny," I said.

"Not really. In fact, we got upgraded for free."

Figuring they were regulars, "Wow, you guys must be big gamblers to get this kind of upgrade."

"Nah, we don't gamble. But we do make it down here at least once a month," Edwin said as he looked over at Marie.

"Yeah, we prefer the entertainment here rather than where we live," Marie said with a wink.

I didn't get much time to try to make sense of what she just said as Marie led us all over to the couch, my heart already racing at the thought of what she had planned for us.

To my delight the evening started with Marie having Edwin and I sit on the couch while she sexily stripped Jessica of her clothes, kissing and touching her between removing each item. My cock was at full attention, straining against my unforgiving jeans, as Marie then pulled Jessica in for a kiss, wrapping her arms around her and grabbing her naked ass. Jessica eagerly kissed Marie back while her hands blindly started slipping Marie out of her dress, then her bra and panties.

These two beautiful naked women standing before us, touching, kissing, fondling each other was a sight to behold. Marie's curvier body next to Jessica's let me really appreciate how wonderfully round her ass was and her tits were definitely bigger and heavier, probably at least two cup sizes bigger than Jessica. She was clearly a mother, and one of the sexiest mothers at that. But it was her confidence that was more sexy than anything. She knew she was desirable, and she knew she could wrap Jessica and I around her finger.

Edwin distracted me when he started removing his clothes and I took that as my cue to do the same, happily releasing my aching dick. I noticed the women were having the same effect on Edwin, his fully stiff member resting on his belly as he slouched down on the sofa.

Marie looked down at us two naked, my cock at full attention and caressed my wife's breasts as she said, "Mmmmm, we're gonna have some fun this weekend, aren't we Jack?"

"Oh, yeah," I say, excitedly.

"Do you like me touching your wife like this?" She then tugged at her nipples as Jessica moaned in response.

"Um, hmph."

"Is she a dirty slut that does what she's told."

Jessica giggles and quietly answers before me. "Yes."

With a chuckle, Marie continues. "Good, now tell her what to do, Jack."

Surprised she's given me the choice, I tell Jess to suck Edwin's cock. It was part playing along, but part selfish, hoping I'd get my hands on Marie.

"Good choice," Marie said with a wink. She then guides Jessica to kneel between Edwin's legs, eliciting a sexy smile from my wife. We all then watch as she wastes no time engulfing his cock, making my own twitch in response, almost like I could feel her mouth on my own cock.

Marie smirks when seeing my reaction and gets down on her knees in front of me. It's a welcome surprise, figuring not sucking my cock last time was all part of the game.

Marie tightly gripped me by the root and looked up at me. "You look surprised, Jack. Did you think I didn't like sucking cock?" Just as she finished her question, she lowered her mouth to me and took my tip in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the spongy head.

I took a deep breath as she worked the tip in her mouth, feeling like I was going to explode right then. After several deep breaths, trying to regain control, I responded. "No, it was...well, it was just that." She was certainly making it difficult to concentrate "It was just that last time...you know...I just figured it was how you showed who was in control."

"Oh, Jack...I have many ways of showing you who's in control and trust me, you'll know it when I am."

Before I had a chance to respond, Marie engulfed my cock with her mouth, eliciting a loud throaty growl from me. "God, fuck, that's good!" I let out as she started slowly working me in and out of her mouth. For a minute I forgot there was anyone else in the room while this beautiful woman sucked my aching dick for the first time. It wasn't until I heard Edwin tell my wife to get up on the couch on all fours that I came back to reality. I was thankful for the distraction because one more minute of Marie's amazing mouth on me would have caused quite the explosion.

Jessica moaned in her mouth in response and did as she was told, swapping places with Edwin. Knees spread, arms resting on the back of the sofa, back perfectly arched, making her tits hang, Jessica looked amazing. I thought he was going to fuck her but he surprised me when he got on his knees, bringing his mouth perfectly in line with her pussy. Marie had stopped to watch as well as her husband started softly kissing Jessica's curvy ass, working his way around the prize, teasing my sexy wife as she wiggled her ass.

It seemed Marie could sense Edwin's desire to taste my wife. "You want to taste her, don't you, baby?"

It dawned on me that just like Marie hadn't sucked my cock that day in Cancun, Edwin had not tasted my wife's sweet pussy, either.

"Mmmmm...hmmmmm." Edwin then spread her ass and pussy and lowered his mouth to her, Jessica moaned out an "Oh, fuck!" as she shut her eyes and got lost in the sensations of Edwin's mouth.

As Edwin started eating my wife's ass and pussy, Marie turned her attention back towards me. Looking up at me as she teased the tip of my cock with her tongue once again, she said, "Does that turn you on, Jack? Seeing another man bury his tongue into your wife's pussy? Tasting her? Pleasing her? Making her his?"

Just as I was about to answer, she took me back in her mouth. All I could do was growl, "Oh, god! Yeah, it fucking turns me on!"

My focus alternated between watching my wife having her ass eaten to Marie sucking my cock. Between all the visual stimulation, Marie's wonderful mouth, and Jessica teasing me earlier in the afternoon, I was more than close. Knowing I was about to lose it in her mouth, I warned her I was about to cum.

Marie moaned on my cock and kept up her pace while tightly gripping my balls. Her other hand was now stroking my shaft in unison with her mouth. I could feel my orgasm swell up in my balls as she gripped them tightly, tugging them away from my body and before I could say anything else, my cock erupted in her mouth. Marie eagerly sucked and slurped as my larger than usual load filled her mouth. The sensations were out of this world and for a few seconds, I had no idea where I was.

She expertly swallowed every last drop, not letting any escape her mouth. Marie then slid her voluptuous naked body up mine and gave me a quick kiss, no doubt wanting me to taste myself, before sliding from between my legs and over to the other side of her husband and my wife.

I hadn't noticed but he was now lining up his hard cock with Jessica's slickened pussy. Marie slid up next to my wife and spread her ass and pussy for her husband, the sight of which started to bring life back into my cock. I was starting to actually be proud of this new side-effect, being able to recover so much more quickly than before, attributing it to this new dynamic with our friends.

I then watched as he slowly pushed in, spreading her lips as they tightly gripped his fat cock head, eliciting a gasp from her. He surprisingly took his time, slowly pushing in and out of my wife's pussy, clearly savoring her tight wetness enveloping his dick.

His slow pace didn't last long, though. Edwin started picking up the pace until he was fucking my wife with raw abandon, much to her delight. Jessica was starting to moan louder and louder and I noticed that Marie had taken to rubbing my wife's clit while her husband plowed into her.

My cock was now back to its original stiffness, clearly enjoying what my brain was processing. It didn't take much longer of Edwin fucking the shit out her, before Jessica starting cumming hard on his cock and Marie's hand. Edwin didn't let up, either, coaxing several more orgasms from my wife in succession as she screamed out in pleasure. I was in shock. I'd never seen Jessica cum like that before. Edwin then slowed his pace but kept fucking her, his cock coated in copious amounts of her slimy girl cum.

Marie looked over at my stiffness and said, "I'm a little jealous, Jack. Your pretty wife seems to be getting all the attention."

I took that as my cue and walked around the still fucking couple and motioned for Marie to assume the same position as my wife. In doing so, her soft plump ass spread before my eyes, making my cock ooze precum from the tip. Grabbing hold of her wonderfully wide hips, I lined my cock up with her fat pussy and slid in. "Oh my," she said as I started fucking her.

Edwin and I were now fucking each other's wife, side by side, as my eyes wandered back and forth between the two beautiful ladies. I couldn't help thinking how lucky I was. Jess had tilted her head towards Marie and they both kissed as we continued fucking them, both of them grunting and moaning.

Having cum not long ago, I knew I'd be lasting long enough to get this beautiful woman off my with my cock but I was surprised to see Edwin still fucking my wife like a machine, his pace back up to what it was when she came on his cock. "God, you fuck me sooooo good!" my wife exclaimed.

"Yeah, man. You're like the Energizer bunny," I added.

"Thanks. But you should really be thanking Marie. She's been keeping me drained since we got here. I could go on like this for hours."

Interesting...I thought to myself. And here Jess has been keeping me on edge all day. What did that mean? She knew I wouldn't last long like that. A pang of jealousy hit me.

Marie must have sensed my concern, probably because I'd become distracted and slowed my fucking. Looking back at me with a smile, she said, "hey, Jack, c'mon...you gonna fuck me, or what?"

I definitely took that as a challenge and quickly resumed giving Marie a proper fucking. My hands gripped her wide hips as I watched my slick cock slam in and out of her wet pussy. The room was soon filled with the sounds of sex; moaning, grunting, bodies slapping together, as my pelvis and thighs built up a rhythm of slamming into Marie's backside.

I was more than pleased when Marie announced she was cumming, letting out a loud scream, and eliciting the same from Jessica. Both women were cumming on our cocks as we thrust in and out of them. It was too much for me to handle and I was soon pulling my cock from Marie's spasming cunt and jerking my cum all over her ass.

Feeling light-headed, I quickly cleaned my cum from Marie's backside with my underwear and decided to take a break, grabbing some waters from the mini-fridge. Jess and Marie pass, already finding each other in an embrace, but Edwin takes one. I plop down on the couch and take some big swigs. Edwin takes a quick swig and joins the two ladies who've moved to the floor.

Marie and my wife are tangled on the plush rug, kissing, whispering, giggling, hands roaming, when Jess then guides Marie to her back and starts kissing her way down her body. Just as my wife started licking Marie's pussy, Edwin slides down by his wife's mouth and she eagerly takes his Jessica-juice covered cock in her mouth, moaning around it as she does. I continue watching, as the three of them are enjoying each other and my cock started to wake up again. God, I love this!

No longer content with watching, I get down behind Jess and lick her from behind, just as Edwin did earlier. She's very wet, presumably from all her fucking and cumming earlier, but now probably because of what she was doing to Marie. She tastes amazing and as my tongue works its way into her folds, I hear a muffled moan as she does the same to Marie.

Looking up from behind Jessica reminds of when I was eating Marie in this same position in Cancun, looking over the crest of her ass at my wife about to have her ass taken by Edwin. I now have a beautiful view of the back of my wife's head buried in between Marie's spread legs. Scanning further, I see Marie's large breasts, falling to her sides, slightly jiggling as she bobs her head back and forth on her husband's hard cock.

It's a lot to take in and I soon have to have my wife. Maneuvering behind her, I guide her hips to the floor so she's laying flat before I straddle the back of her thighs. Spreading her ass with my hands, I watch as her pussy is exposed, giving me the perfect target for my dick. I take it slow, not wanting to disrupt my wife's pussy licking, sliding my cock in and out of her in long smooth strokes

Marie must have taken notice because she comments on what she sees. "Mmmmm...that's so hot, Jack. Do you like fucking your wife while she licks my pussy?"

Marie must have really liked what she sees because she was soon cumming in my wife's mouth, her thighs tightly clamping her head in place. "Fuck, that was good!" she exclaims once she's come down enough to speak.

Jess then quickly spins under me and in one smooth motion, uncharacteristically pushes me down my back. Straddling me, she leans down and kisses me, letting me taste Marie's pussy on her mouth, as she mounts my cock. Jessica starts aggressively riding my cock, fucking me with her sopping wet pussy, moaning and dirty talking. Telling me how good it feels, how she loves this new side of me, how she loves using my cock her pleasure.

She was getting really into it when Edwin slid up behind her. I couldn't believe it. My wife was about to get her first real DP!, I thought. She was excited to see him behind her, too, and to my surprise, she quickly slid off my cock. Looking back at Edwin, she tells him to fuck her pussy.

What the fuck! But before I could say anything, Edwin was in my wife's pussy, fucking her as she ground her clit down onto my shaft. I fucking lost it, almost immediately cumming between our two stomachs. Jess smirked, feeling me cumming and kissed me hard as she fucked back onto Edwin's cock. She's was getting really into it, sliding her body along mine, using my cum as a body lube. It's getting harder and harder for her to keep her mouth on mine and she finally screams out as she cums on Edwin's cock.

Jessica then let her body go limp as Edwin took up the fucking duties. I could feel his balls slapping mine as he fucked into my wife's pussy and he started to grunt and growl as he unloaded deep inside her.

Once he was finished, he pulled his cock from my wife, and I felt his cum leak out of her pussy down onto my balls. Not anything I would've asked for, but it somehow turned me on more than ever.

The whole evening played over and over in mind when we got back to our room and showered, especially the parts about Jess not letting me cum earlier in the day, only to have me blow my load so early in our play time with Marie and Edwin. It also bothered me that she gave Edwin her pussy when I was already fucking it. I knew she'd been wanting to try a real-liffe DP for awhile now and she was obviously with the right people and seemingly horny as fuck. It confused and concerned me that she passed up on it tonight. Not only that she passed up on it, but that she choose for him to fuck her, right when we were enjoying each other.

Jessica slept well that night and I lay awake for hours again before finally falling asleep. When I woke the next morning, I was greeted by that beautiful smile that seemed to make everything so much better. My questions of the previous evening seemed to fade as we went about our morning routine. After breakfast, we went for a walk and did some window shopping before it was time to meet up with Marie and Edwin for lunch.