Vacation Swap Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie suggested we have some alone time with each other's spouse to get to know one another better. So far, our interactions have been mostly sexual in nature and they'd love to get to know us on a more personal level. We met them at the Caesar Forum Shops, Jess and Edwin heading off hand-in-hand while Marie and I found the closest Starbucks. She surprises me when she orders a simple Americano, figuring the inner bitch in her would surely order something complicated, just for the pure joy of fucking with the barista. I guess the look on my face gave away what I was thinking and Marie noticed. "I'm really a simple girl, Jack."

We find a private table in the back. Letting Marie sit first, she pats the seat next to her, much to my delight.

"So, you seemed kind of surprised last night," she says.

"Well, yeah, I guess you could say that. I mean, don't get me wrong. I loved every minute of it. It's just, I guess I was expecting more of how it was the first time we were together."

"What, we weren't kinky enough for you last night?"

"No...no...it was...yeah...I loved it...it just wasn't....you know...like how you took control in Cancun."

"Mmmmmm...you mean when I made you my bitch?" Marie smirked before taking a drink of her coffee.

The word 'bitch' stung a little but she wasn't wrong. "I guess since you put it that way, yeah."

"Why, did you want that again, did you miss it?"

"To be honest, I don't know what I want. I'm still trying to figure things out. The first time we were together really did a number on me. It brought up feelings I didn't even know I had. It was new and exciting and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I'm sure Jess has told you, but I'm the one in that's always in control. It's what gets both of us off and it's what's gotten off many a lover since. So, now you come along and throw that completely on its head."

We both have a laugh and pause to take a drink.

"And what troubles you about it? Was it that you liked it so much?"

"Admittedly, yes. I would've never in a million years thought I'd like to be used the way you used me. How you told me what to do, and I'd do it. And, get off on all of it.".

"What if I told you that giving in to those feelings was more manly than not? That it takes a real man to see and be willing to accept that he doesn't always have to be in control."

"I'm starting to recognize that."

"Is that why you were expecting something else last night?"

"Yep, and I think Jessica was, too.."

"Speaking of Jessica, last night was really about her. It may not have seemed that way but last night was about seeing if she'd take control. I think we both know how that turned out."

I felt my face redden. The night's finale wasn't even mentioned so I had guessed, or hoped it wasn't noticed. Not like it couldn't have been, but your mind can play tricks on you.

It seemed like Marie could sense my discomfort and politely redirected the discussion, "I wonder how her and Edwin are doing?" Marie then pulls out of her phone, texting Jessica to see what they're up to and then continues. "You know that sexy wife of yours has some desires. Some thoughts about you guys. Some ideas, I guess you could say."

Marie's phone then vibrates. "Hmmmm...seems like they had other plans," Marie says as she shows me her phone. It's a picture of Jessica, standing in the doorway of a changing room. Not just any changing room, but a Victoria's Secret changing room. Jess is wearing a little black lace teddy, with a deep V, held together with ribbons tied in bows. Her nipples are clearly showing through the sheer lace and she's smiling with her hands on her lucious hips. It's also clear that she isn't just showing Edwin, as the edge of the picture shows the elbow of a man, probably waiting for his significant other. It's also not lost on me that this picture came from Jess's phone.

Another pang of jealousy hits me, as this is exactly something we've shared together on more than one occasion. My dick betrays those thoughts, though, twitching in my pants as I appreciate the scenario for what it is."See, that's what I'm talking about. She never would've played on her own like that. For her, it's always been about getting me off."

Marie's hand slides into my lap. "Seems like you like it, though."

"Well, yeah, that's the thing that's confusing. I've always encouraged her to be slutty with other men but she never cared for it. I was fine with that, we had lots of other kinky fun."

"Speaking of kinky fun, we have some planned for tonight, you know?."

I stare back in silence, not sure how to respond.

Marie senses my uneasiness. "Aww, don't worry, Jack. If we go too far, you or Jess can stop this whenever you want. No hard feelings on our part. Understood?"

"I think so."

"Good, because I think you're really going to enjoy what we have in store for that sexy little wife of yours." She goes on, "You know, we've been talking a lot since we all departed Cancun. She really is something else, Jack. She's told me all about your past with her, the problems you've had to work through and the adventure you guys have been on ever since. I can certainly see why this new attitude from her and discoveries about yourself would make you a little apprehensive."

I hadn't realized Jessica gave so much details of our past to Marie. "Then you're well aware this is quite the opposite of the path we've been down."

"Oh, yes, I'm well aware. But obviously, you're being open-minded about this whole thing, otherwise you wouldn't be here, right?

I think back to last night and how turned on I was when Jessica had Edwin fuck her while she was on top of me, making my cock stir some more. "I think you know the answer to that," I say.

"Good, because that little wife of yours has quite the weekend ahead of her. Speaking of Jessica, I wonder what she and Edwin are up to now."

I barely caught on to what Marie just said about my wife having quite the weekend ahead of her when Edwin's face appeared on her phone, his face filling up the entire screen. "Hey, guys," he says in a hushed tone. Marie raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything, apparently having caught on to why he's not able to have an open conversation. It seems odd to me, and he seems distracted as he whispers to us, saying they're having a great time but they can't talk much at the moment. Marie smirks as if she knows the answer but asks why, anyway. Edwin then turns his phone so the camera captures their surroundings. Clearly, they're both in the Victoria's Secret changing room, presumably the one Jessica was modeling her lingerie in front of earlier. He then moves the camera more and the wall mirror comes into view, perfectly showing the reflection of Jessica's backside, squatting in front of him, still wearing the black lace teddy and heels she was modeling earlier, the thong back perfectly framing her round ass. It takes me a second for my eyes to roam from her ass to the back of her head, moving back and forth as she obviously sucks Edwin's cock.

Marie moans in her mouth as her husband continues rotating the camera until Jessica's face comes into view, Edwin's cock fully engulfed by her mouth. A lump forms in my throat as I watch my wife with a mouthful, her not even noticing the camera, seemingly fully devoted to the cock in her mouth.

Marie thanks Edwin for the update and tells him to enjoy the rest of his time with her. Turning her attention towards me, she asks how that makes me feel.

"Um, jealous, a little sick to my stomach, but..." I wanted to see more. I wanted her to call him back.

"But, what?:

"But, but more turned on than anything else."

"I figured that. And guess what, it turns me on, too. C'mon, let's go take care of that.".

Marie is extra playful as we make our way back to her room. She teases and kisses me in the elevator, letting her hands run up my chest and then down to my crotch, giggling when she feels my bulge and whispering in my ear that she can't wait to get me back to the room. The other couple in the elevator would probably assume we're husband and wife, or least just your run-of-the-mill lovers, never guessing we had swapped spouses for the afternoon. Even though I'd been in similar situations, it never made me feel the way I was feeling now. Something about this was naughtier than past experiences, while being more exciting at the same time, and there's no doubt it had something to do with my wife sucking another man's cock in a lingerie store dressing room.

As soon as we enter their suite, which I still can't get over and figure there's more to the story of how they received such a big upgrade, Marie leads me over to the couch where the four of us just were last night. Without hesitating, she tells me to strip and lay on the plush rug. This was the Marie I remember and I quickly do as I'm told.

While I was undressing, Marie quickly did the same and was on top of me, aggressively kissing like she did that evening in Cancun. Her tongue eagerly invaded my mouth before she bit and sucked on my bottom lip. I felt her grind her wet pussy down on my cock as my hands immediately went to her ass. I was eager to get inside her. She noticed and started teasing me. "You want to fuck me, don't you Jack? You want to get on top of me and spread my legs wide, and shove your cock in my wet pussy, don't you? I bet you'd love that, huh?"

"Oh my god, yes! I'd love to fuck your brains out baby!"

"Mmmmm...I know you would. And how about my ass, Jack? Do you want to fuck my ass? Do you want to feel my tight asshole wrapped around your aching cock? To fuck it until you cum deep inside me? Filling my ass with your hot sticky cum"

Maries pussy was soaking wet now, making for a slippery ride as she ground up and down the length of my shaft. Every other stroke, she nearly let my tip slide into her love hole, only to slide back down it's length, denying me that satisfaction. I started to guide her hips, hoping to get my cock inside of her, only for her to smack my face. It caught me off guard, stinging a little, but the heat from the pain quickly made its way through my body and down to my cock. A part of me wanted it again, while another part wanted to flip this sexy woman over and fuck her for all I'm worth.

Marie then told me not to move while she repositioned herself, now straddling my face, her slick pussy just millimeters from my mouth. Similar to how she first got off riding my face, she started to do the same, grinding her cunt down onto my face, moving it back and forth from my chin to my nose. Every third or fourth trip back to my chin, she'd stop and grind her ass down onto my mouth as my tongue eagerly searched for her puckered hole.

The last time she paused with her ass pressed to my mouth, she started teasing again. "Fuck my asshole with that tongue, Jack. Mmmmmm...yeah...that's it. Pretend it's your cock in there, sliding in and out. Fucking my tight hole. I bet you'd love that, would you, Jack? That tight asshole, gripping your cock for all it's worth, trying to coax that sweet cum from your aching balls."

My cock started leaping from my pelvis, dying for attention and Marie noticed. "Hehe...that excites him, doesn't it? The thought of him being wrapped with my insides? All tight, wet, and hot? That's where he wants to be, isn't it? Not out in the open like he is now."

I raised my hips in response, hoping she would move down to it, in a more traditional sixty nine position. I'd still eagerly eat her pussy, but I was dying for her to touch me, even for just a second. I knew I'd burst if she did but I didn't care.

She must have seen my cock starting to twitch more so she did move into a sixty nine. Only, she didn't touch my cock. I felt her blow on it as I continued to eagerly lap at her cunt and then she started teasing me again. "You're poor little guy here looks like he's dying for some attention. What do you think he'd do for me just to give him one lick? Do you think he'd promise to obey? Promise to do exactly as he's told? Promise not to cum unless he's told to? Just for one drag of my soft wet tongue from his tip to his balls. What do you think, Jack? Do you think he'd make those promises for two seconds of pleasure?"

I'm sure she knew the answer based on the hip thrusts each question received but I couldn't help to bellow, "Yes! Yes, he promises! Anything for your mouth on him!"

"Hehe...be careful what you promise, Jack!." As soon as she finished I felt Marie's flat tongue lick me from tip to balls and I started cumming right then as Marie sat up, laughing as my untouched cock spasmed and shot it's hot jizz all over me.

Fuck, another unsatisfying release! I didn't have too much time to dwell though because she was back to smothering my face with her pussy and ass. She started to rock her hips quickly, fucking my face as she started back in on the teasing. "I can't believe you came like that, Jack. I mean, I figured I'd have to blow you for at least a minute before you blew your load."

She moaned in her mouth and ground down harder on my face before continuing. "Do you think Edwin blew his load that quickly while your wife sucked his cock in that dressing room? What's that? Oh, right, you can't talk right now...hehe...I'd say not. My guess is he probably fucked your pretty wife right there. He probably bent that pretty ass over and filled her pussy with his fat cock. Or, maybe he fucked her ass. Can you imagine that...your slutty wife, in a public dressing room, getting her ass reamed out, probably struggling to stifle her moans, quietly begging him to cum in her. Mmmmmmm...that makes me even hotter thinking about it. Don't you agree?"

I felt my cock coming back to life and she chuckled. "He agrees, Jack. So, I'll take it that you do, too."

Marie then went silent for a bit and found a rhythm rocking her hips before she finally bent at the waist once more. I knew this wasn't for me, but that she was getting close. Before she could tell me, I latched on to her clit and sucked it into my mouth while flicking my tongue across it. "Mmmmmm....look at you, remembering what I like. There's hope for you, yet."

This time Marie held still as I continued working on her clit while my hands reached around and gripped her fleshy ass. It didn't take long before her body tensed and she let out a wonderfully loud moan as her orgasm rushed through her body. I felt her plump body go limp on mine, breathing heavily, as she started to come down from her sexual high.

Marie relaxed on top of me a bit before getting up and telling me to go back to my room and get cleaned up for tonight. I tried to ask what we were doing later but she said it was a surprise and to not forget my promises. I had already forgotten that when she reminded me, I felt my stomach turn at the thought of what I'd just done.

I did my best to wipe the cum from my stomach as Marie disappeared into the bedroom, then I quickly dressed and made my way back to my room.

When I get back to our room, I hear the shower running, Jess obviously having returned before me. After the afternoon's roller coaster, I felt like I needed to feel my wife in my arms, to feel that comfort only my best friend could provide. I quickly shed my clothes and joined her, much to her surprise. Looking down at my already hard cock she smiled and said, "Wow, somebody's excited to see me."

"Oh, baby. You have no idea. I couldn't wait to see you. And besides, Marie did quite a number on me. I need you so bad, babe." Stepping in behind her, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled our bodies together. It felt so good to have her in my arms, not to mention the feeling of my cock as it nestled between her ass cheeks.

Jessica chuckles and tells me not now. That's she needs to finish showering and get ready for tonight. "And besides," she continues, "Edwin said we shouldn't fool around until later."

What the fuck, I thought to myself, my cock almost immediately going limp. Right away I pictured Edwin fucking my wife's ass in that dressing room, laughing as he filled her up with his cum, and then telling her that we can't fuck until later. "What the hell, Jess? I don't think I'm cool with that!

Turning her naked body to face me, Jess put her hands on my hips, tantalizing close to my cock and looked up in my eyes. "I agree, baby. But, I don't know. I think we should go along with it. I think it makes it even hotter, don't you?"

Here I was, conflicted yet again. I knew it was hot, but it's a hard pill to swallow hearing another man dictate whether I could have my wife, or not. I reluctantly agreed, curious about where this was going to lead. "Yeah, I suppose it's hot."

"Hehe...I know, right!?. Besides, Edwin mentioned something about a promise you were making so he made me promise I would make sure you don't get off until tonight. Something about a big surprise."

A big surprise? There it was again. What the hell does that mean, I wondered to myself.

With that, Jessica finished her shower and hopped out, telling me not to take matters into my own hands. I was so pent up and conflicted. And pissed off She'd never denied me like this in the past. The temptation to just get my nut out, to clear my head and prepare for later was almost too much to handle but this new dynamic had me wanting to play along. To be a good husband.

By the time I got out, Jess was bending over, drying her hair, giving me the perfect view of her shaved pussy and ass, getting my cock hard, once again. Fuck, this is going to be difficult.

Once we were ready to leave, Jess looked stunning. She wore a very tight, very short, black mini dress, that if she bent over even the slightest in, would expose her bare pussy from the rear for all to see. Yep, she wasn't wearing any panties. Her hair and makeup were done up better than I'd seen in awhile as well.

Jess said we'd meet Marie and Edwin outside the club and my jaw nearly hit the floor when we saw our new friends again. Marie was wearing a very similar dress, and while curvier and little plumper than my wife, she had my cock's attention, as well as every other guy in the vicinity. Both women were giving every twenty-something girl a run for their money that night.

Surprisingly, the club was a mixture of young and middle-age. I was afraid being in our low forties that we'd be a little old for the Vegas club scene but Marie knew we'd be comfortable here. All the girls and guys were dressed sexy, but the two women in our group were the main attraction, by far. Their sex appeal was off the charts, and combined with that aged confidence, all insecurities were out the window. They blew away all those youngsters.

The night was turning out to be lots of fun. We were all dancing, drinking and having a good time, all pretense of our new dynamic seemingly forgotten. Even the bit about Jessica denying me that release that I so desired.

Eventually, Marie and I made our way back to our seats while Jess and Edwin stayed out dancing. Jessica was dancing extremely sexy with Edwin, grinding her ass into his crotch as his hands held her gyrating hips, turning to face him and wrapping her leg around his, letting his knees push up between her legs, her ass and pussy nearly on display. She was getting really into it. At some point, Marie had come over and was sitting on my lap with her back to me, as we watched our spouses dancing. Grinding her ass down in my lap, my cock stiffened as my hands took hold of her hips..

It was certainly distracting because when I next looked out towards the dance floor for Jess, I saw that someone else had joined the dirty dancing. It was hard to see through the crowd but a rather larger black man had his hands on her hips. When they came into view again, his big hands had moved up her sides. Edwin was behind her, grinding his pelvis against her ass as this new guy's hands started roaming my wife's body. Marie moaned in her mouth, watching the same thing as she continued grinding her ass into my lap.