Vacation Swap Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I got a clear view of this strange man, with his hands all over my wife, the thing that stood out about him was how big he was. He towered over Jessica, and judging by where her head hit his chest as he pulled her into him, he had to be at least a couple inches taller than my 6'4".

Marie wiggled her plump ass on my stiff cock and started teasing me. "Mmmmm...seems like somebody likes seeing their wife let a stranger run his hands all over her body. And look at him, he sure seems to be enjoying your wife."

My hands guided Marie's hips, dragging her ass up and down my crotch, giving my pelvis a wonderful lap dance. My hands then moved up her side and reached around to feel her stiff nipple through her thin dress. "Seems like you're enjoying it, too," I said.

"Nuh uh, Jack. This isn't about me. This about your wife and her letting that man practically fuck her on the dance floor." The large man now had his hands running along her hips and to the front of her thighs before disappearing up her dress. Edwin now had his hands on her tits while the stranger seemingly fingered her and leaned for a kiss.

We've always been open about our bringing others into our sex life, but that was always with lots of discussion. While this felt quite different, I felt helpless to stop it. Part of that was Marie sitting on my lap, symbolically holding me in place. But even if she wasn't, I suspect I wouldn't put a stop to the violation occurring on the dance floor. What also struck me was not once did she look over to see if I was okay with this.

It seemed my wife was completely lost in the moment as this strange man fingered her cunt while kissing her neck as Edwin played with her tits. To my surprise, she came right there on the dance floor, throwing her head back and her knees going weak as Edwin held her up.

The large black man left, seemingly having gotten what he wanted out of the dance, and Edwin and Jessica walked over. My wife's face was flush and sweaty and her bare pussy was nearly exposed, her dress riding higher than normal. Ignoring me, Jess asked Marie if we could all go back to their room. Marie chuckled as she wiggled her ass on my lap and said, "Of course, sweetie."

Back in their suite, Marie leads us to their bedroom. Given this is the first time I've seen their bedroom, I figured we're in for a treat. The room is similar to the living room, with floor to ceiling windows looking out over the Vegas strip, drawing my attention for a moment as I walk over and take in the view. But the real attraction was the king size bed and the two sexy women who had made themselves at home, laying next to each other, already lightly touching and kissing.

My cock was already stiffening at the sight of them as their dresses had slid up to around their waists. Edwin walked out from what I assume was the bathroom, seemingly having disappeared into it when I was taking in the views. He smiles as he eyes my wife. "Looks like we're already getting started," he says as he slides up behind her.

"Not quite yet," Marie says, stopping her husband mid-grope. "I think we better get Jack comfortable, first." I was certainly excited to hear that, but not so much about what she said next.

"Jack, we need you to strip naked and sit in that chair. Do you understand?"

That wasn't so bad, I'd love to watch them so I readily agree, stripping naked, my half-stiff cock areadly making itself known. I sit in the chair and eagerly wait for them to get started, but they don't.

"There's one more thing, Jack," Marie continued. "Remember your promises? Of course you do. Well, there's one more promise you need to make. You need to promise us that no matter what happens tonight, you won't freak out, and you'll do as you're told. Do you understand?"

Freak out about what, I thought to myself. But I didn't ask. "Uh, I think so."

"No, you need to know so. And the promise I make is that at the end of all of this, you'll get exactly what you want. Okay?"

I was reluctant and Marie could sense that.

She came over to me and sat across my lap and put her arm around, my cock pressed to her naked thigh. "Jack, I promise this will be a night you'll never forget. And I also promise that we'll take very good care of your wife and if for whatever reason, she wants to put a stop to things, she can do so."

I was even more confused, now. What could they possibly do that would make her want to stop. Either way, it was comforting hearing Marie give Jessica that option so I decided to go along.

Marie then says, "Good...I think you're going to love your wife more than ever after this." She then gave me a kiss and then went over to the bed.

It didn't take long for all three of them to strip off their clothes while kissing and fondling each other's bodies. It seemed like only a minute ago that Marie was trying to comfort me, but now I watched, fully stiff erection in hand, as Marie ate my wife's pussy while she lay on her back and serviced Edwin's hard cock.

I had to stop stroking several times for fear of breaking my previous promise not to cum as I watched the three of them suck, slurp, and groan on the bed before me.

Jessica seemed to be getting close when we were all interrupted by a door bell. A fucking doorbell. But of course, it's a sutite, but who the fuck would be at the door. Did they order room service when I wasn't noticing? Or, maybe they pre-ordered some food. Probably not food, I surmised. It must be champagne or wine. Either way, Marie looked over at me and told me to answer the door.

I started to protest as I looked around for my clothes but Maire quickly put a stop to that. "Now, Jack. No clothes. Don't be a pussy. Answer the fucking door!"

Fuck me, what have I gotten myself into. But, seemingly on autopilot, I got up out of the chair, hard dick swinging in front of me and went out into the living room. I hesitated as I walked towards the door, but the moans resuming in the other room seem to have egged me on. I figured my erection would go down by the time I reached the door, only for my cock to betray me. It was almost amusing, thinking about how some guys have trouble getting it up and here I am wishing it would go down.

I reached for the door handle and pulled the door open as I tried to stand behind it, one hand covering my hardness. As soon as I could see who was at the door, my heart sank. What the fuck! Standing there was the same black man from the dance club, grinning at me with a smirk, and he didn't even wait for me to invite him. He casually passed me, paying no attention to my nakedness or state of arousal, and started to head for the bedroom. Oddly, the thing that struck me was his size. Like I had suspected early from afar, he was at least a couple inches taller than me, maybe more like 4, and he was probably one and a half times as wide.

I closed the door and watched this strange man make his way to the bedroom. Marie was standing naked in the doorway with a big smile on her face. "Daryl!" she exclaimed as she greeted the guest with a hug and kiss.

I was frozen as I watched his big hands pull Marie's naked body into his. As they broke their embrace, she took him by the hand, leading him towards the bed. I slowly started to walk towards the bedroom, resigning myself to the fact that I'm going to probably watch this large man have his way with my wife. But, before I could walk through the door, Marie returns and places her hand on my chest, stopping me at the door and says to wait in the living room. And I better not cum. I felt my heart in my stomach and it hit me, this was the big surprise.

I'm taken aback. This sudden change of direction has me wondering if this was a mistake. Did Jessica know about this? Or was this a surprise to her, as well. I think back to how this man danced with my wife, his hands roaming her body, his finger brazenly fucking her pussy, right there on the dance floor. Did he even know I was watching? And, did she know then he'd be here later, or did she just think it was a chance encounter on the dance floor. I didn't know what to think. Surely she would've told me on our way up here.

As my mind raced, I looked at the clock and saw 10 minutes had passed and I was somehow sitting on the couch, hard cock in hand. It seemed like an eternity, yet I don't know where the time went. My stomach was twisting and turning as I sat naked on the couch.

As the minutes tick by, I can hear Jess's unmistakeable laughter, muffled talking, and moans. I had more than enough time to reflect back on all the depraved fun Jess and I have had over the years. I guess it's part of the reason why my ass was glued to this sofa rather than running in there and putting a stop to this. God knows all the filthy things I've done with other women, some with Jess in the room watching, some with her just a room away like I am now, and some while we were far away from each other. Every time was followed with offers of finding her the same situation only for her to decline, her inner submissive slut basking in the knowledge that I was in full control, and that I could do this as I please, and it would get her off every time.

Not to say she didn't have her fair share of experiences with other men, but it was always in a group love kind of way, all of us sharing in each other's bodies. And she was always adamant that she was happy with that. That she wouldn't want it any other way. I guess the perverted side of my fantasies always included what she and I are going through now, but we were both content with how things had been going. Her moaning and muffled dirty talk now tells me that perhaps she was wanting this all along, but just hadn't found the right situation.

I hadn't even realized an hour had gone by as I glanced at the clock again when I heard the bedroom door open. Standing in the doorway was the large stranger, the big surprise, Daryl. And he was completely naked, his large football-player body glistening with sweat, and his enormous black cock, shining like a fleshy obsidian rod. I was lost in thought when I heard his deep voice. "Hey Jerry, we need some waters in here.." Before I could correct him, he shut the door.

What the fuck! I can stop this, I tell myself. But I don't. Instead, I get up, grab three waters from the fridge, and walk towards the door. I stood there frozen for a second, not sure I wanted to see what's on the other side. Before I could decide, I heard Jess, screaming out "Oh Fuck! Fuck me, baby!" She was much louder than usual, and my heart raced as I finally knocked on the bedroom door. Marie answered, hair a mess, makeup smeared, her naked body shiny with sweat. I was immediately struck by the smell of sex emanating from the room.

Marie grabbed the cold water bottles from my hand as my eyes looked right past her, trying their best to adjust to the subdued lighting. Frustratingly, my eyes betray me, taking too long to focus before I start to feel Marie's hand on my chest once more, pushing back towards my waiting room. Marie tells me to go relax and reminds me not to cum. Before she could shut the door, my brain finally puts the image together, the strange black man fucking my wife from behind with his enomrous cock as she was on the bed on all fours, Edwin kneeling in front of her, feeding her his cock. I only saw it for a fleeting second, before Marie shut the door on me, but it was imprinted on my brain.

Taking a seat on the couch, my mind was filled with visions of what I just saw. That huge cock glistened with Jessica's pussy juice as it slid in and out of her, and even though I saw her side profile, I could clearly see her pink pussy lips stretched out around that big black cock, completely engulfing it as it plowed my wife. Jess's face seemed lost in the sensations, struggling to focus on Edwin's cock, him having to do all the work, fucking her face. A photographic memory can be a blessing and a curse. I played the scene over and over while I stroked my cock, using the copious amounts of precum leaking from the tip to lubricate it.

I could hear more moaning and screaming coming from the room as I continued to stroke. I was close. I was more than close, I was nearly over the edge when I caught myself. Fuck, I almost came. I wanted to, so bad. I'm sure I could if I wanted. To get that release my aching balls so desired. It's not like Marie would find out. I was more than tempted and went back to stroking while I listened to the fucking sounds in the other room. I pictured my wife once more, just as she was when I peered into the room and it brought me close once more. Again, I was right at the edge when I pulled my hand from my aching cock. Fuck! What's the matter with me? Why can't I do this? I am in control, right?

And so the night went; bring myself close, dying to push myself over the edge, only to deny myself that satisfaction. Over and over, while the fucking continued in the other room. I lost count of how many times I'd edged myself, and apparently, I lost track of time again when I heard the bedroom door open. I quickly glanced at the clock before looking towards the door, another hour had passed. This time, Marie comes out and says, "hey, Jack, Jessica wants you in here." My heart nearly lept out of my chest as I excitedly jumped up, thinking it's finally my turn to join in.

When I step into the dimly lit room, my eyes take a second to adjust and when they finally do, I see my wife on top of the stranger, facing away from him, her legs spread wide, drawing my attention to the black cock buried deep inside her. It took me another second to notice that the monster cock was buried up her ass, her used pussy glowing red, leaking juice down onto the black balls below. Jessica excitedly tells me, "Babe! I'm going to get DP'd...with two real cocks! I know you've been wanting to be a part of this!"!

My aching cock nearly came right then and there as I started to get up on the bed, ready to fuck my wife's well-used cunt while her new lover fucked her ass. Before I could get both knees on the bed, Jess stopped me. "Aww, that's sweet babe but I already told Edwin that my pussy is his."

Another kick to the stomach and I wanted to protest, but I didn't. I then felt Marie's hand on my hip. It felt comforting and for a second, I thought she was going to say something. That maybe I should take Edwin's place. But she didn't. She guided me off the bed and wrapped her arm around my waist and told me, "Right here, Jack. I think you'll get a better view from here."

I could feel the lump in my throat as Edwin crawled up between my wife's spread leg. But again, I said nothing. I stood by the side of the bed, Maries arm still wrapped around my waist, as we watched her husband slide into my wife's pussy. Jess lets out, "holy fuck, babe! I can't fucking believe how full I feel. I've never felt anything like it!"

I then watch as the strange black man below my wife easily lifts her by the hips and starts plowing her ass from below. Jessica's head falls back next to his as her tits point to the ceiling. Edwin seems to find his rhythm as well, slipping his cock deeper and deeper in my wife's flaming red cunt.

Soon, these two men are fucking the shit out of my wife, her moans getting louder and louder as they morph into a guttural growl. My cock is twitching in response when Jessicas has her first DP orgasm, a loud wail coming from her mouth as her body convulses on top of her black lover. The men don't let up either, pistoning their cocks in and out of my wife's holes as she cums over and over.

My eyes alternate from Jessica's sex being destroyed, to her eyes rolling back in her head, to Marie, and back around again. I've resigned myself to the fact that I won't have my wife any time soon so they finally stop on Marie and she can see I'm eyeing her lustfully, stroking my cock. She notices and says "Alright, Jack. Time to go back to the other room. I think you're enjoying this a little too much." No one seemed to notice as I hung my head low and Marie led me by the hand out of the room.

Another hour passes and I hear the door open again. This time it's Jessica and she walks toward me. With better lighting, I can see she's a fucking mess. Red marks all over her body especially on her tits, her hair is a sweaty mess and appears to have cum in it, and there's cum dripping from her face down to her chest. She tells me she only has a few minutes while Marie keeps them occupied but she wanted to come out and check on me.

My heart fluttered but my mind was in shock. She must have seen the look on my face. "Don't be mad, baby. I don't know what came over me." She looked down at my hard cock. "Your cock tells me you're not mad. Is that true? You like seeing me like this? A completely used submissive slut for their cocks?.

I really didn't know how to answer that. I think the obvious answer was yes but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. It didn't matter. Before I could say anything, Jessica got on her knees between my legs and took my cock in her mouth. Her warm wetness enveloped my cock and it felt like heaven, better than any time before.

I let my head fall back on the couch as my wife tenderly sucked my cock. I could feel the love as she took her time. I was glad she did because anything more and I would be instantly pushed over the edge that I've been teetering on all night. Lost in the sensations, I hadn't even noticed Edwin had come out and started fucking Jess from behind while she sucked my cock. It was only when I started hearing loud moaning coming from the bedroom that I opened my eyes and saw him behind her. After Marie's loud moaning in the bedroom ceased, I heard her giggle and thank Daryl.

Edwin was really starting to rail Jess now, plowing his cock into her with a new ferocity, and Jessica's tender loving blowjob was turning into a cock feast for her. She upped her intensity on my dick and it was bringing me right to the point of no return. Just as I was about to cum, Marie comes out and tells Jess she needs to get in there, that Daryl wants her now. Jess instantly pulls her mouth from me with a pop and jumps up. As I watched her skip into the bedroom, her rosy red ass cheeks bouncing wonderfully, my cock erupted cum rope after rope, shooting high in the air, all over my stomach. Edwin and Marie watch and chuckle.

My brain was in a haze as my untouched orgasm washed over my body while Edwin and Marie watched on. By the time I regained my senses, I shut my eyes and I could hear Jess giggling in the other room, quickly followed by "Oh, fuck!". Something lit her fire again because she was quickly moaning and egging her new lover on to fuck her harder.

My wife had another orgasm, announcing it for all to hear as she moaned and whimpered. Once she'd finished, she started begging for the strange man's cum. He let out a low laugh in his deep voice and told her, "You're a nasty cumslut, aren't you?" Before she could answer he was apparently fucking her again, judging by her moans. "Where do you want it? Where do you want this black cock to cum?"

In between Jessica's moans, she told him, "In my married pussy. I want you to fill my married pussy while my husband listens from the other room." Another punch to the stomach but I was already starting to stiffen as I listened.

He chuckled and then said, "I bet you do!" He then ramped up his intensity, judging by his increasingly louder grunts and moans and then he finally let out, "Oh fuck! Milk that cock with your pussy. Yeah! That's it baby, get every last drop!" There were more grunts and moans from both before it all seemed to come to a stop.

My eyes opened when Marie started talking. "Wow, Jack, that was hot! Don't you think so?" I stayed silent and Marie giggled before continuing. "Well, it's got me all hot again. Lay your ass on the floor."