All Comments on 'Vacation Twist Ch. 02'

by mozartnflcom

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
When you snooze.....

ya loose, maybe you'll get to watch next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
umm

That started off great but ended up a bit sad for the husband i think. I wish he has more luck in your next story, maybe he'll get into bodybuilding as well and get something more out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what'd he expect after she left w/ studly?

just dump her, she will never come back

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really Pathic

But if your a wimp cockold little hubbie, what do you expect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
as long as she doing the fucking its alright

hubby get off the stick and go find another.do to her as she do to you.their women who want a good man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
CRAP

CUCKY IS BACK IN TOWN--I had a sorry cheating ass wife--A goog Lawyer I scraped her bones. Now she is some dumb slut trying to make ends meet--She had it made with me, money car, etc. But the cheating doomed her.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Pathetic little boy, such a wimp!

I'm surprised he didn't cry himself to sleep. What he should have done is; with his feet on her slut ass, roughly push her slut ass out of bed and let her sleep on the floor.The next morning she would be told that she can find somewhere else to live, that he didn't want to associate with cum sucking slut whores. She might look sexy and hot but she's a nasty slut.......She has the taste of being slutty,and she will never be fit to be around his family anymore. Let her live in the gutter, where she belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
proof

Your writing is proof that some people shouldn't learn to read or write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
She rejected him? Sure didn't see THAT coming.

In case anyone is wondering, yes, that was sarcastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Waste

Of talent and time, did you jack off writing this shit? If you did you were the only one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pure garbage

Not worth reading. The husband needs to have his head read for allowing her to act like a total slut. Divorce the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No story is worse than about a woman like this

Who treats a loving husband like shit while she becomes a trashy slut!!!!

DeckviewDeckviewover 14 years ago
Just another humiliation story

How awful and sad to write another one of these.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
A continued down hill

spiral with no end in sight. Just flush it and get it over with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Take her out and dump her in the street

Whore and sluts arent loved they are used.

RockyRatRockyRatover 14 years ago
WOW!! HOTT!!

Great story line.

Obviously a lot of men have fantasies about their ladies being shared or taken with another man, but they're reluctant to do so because they envision something exactly like this happening to them. And in real-life it often does. Keep the tale going--I look forward to your next installment. BTW--ignore all the haters who comment here--they do it to everyone, it's like a game to them and I've found that the best authors receive the most negative comments.

Looking forward to the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
surprise

she was changed and they just kept coming. there is a new woman who finds the past and its contents, just that. it included husband. the marriage has run its course and it will get no better for him, so end the misery.

katibkatibover 14 years ago
Nice work

It is nice to find a story in which one of the characters shows some sign of development, or change over time. I anticipate further development in the wife's character. But, you'd better check the meaning of "wreak." You might wreak havoc with a bottle, but if you drank all of it you'd reek.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
And what is surprising?

She had found out he was not the best in bed, was not the best looking, and a total WACC. Not she hangs out with people (gals and guys) that have to much testosterone, hell she probably has been using some to help build up. No she has been already been planing on moving on but has yet drawn the bank accounts enough. But the sick author likes WACC stories so the hubby will hang in there as a whimpering play toy that everybody will laugh at.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Dude I am wondering why you stopped writing, I hope you are OK..I guess you got flamed?

Gonna find out now that I post this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous