Vacation Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With wide, strong laps, he ran his tongue through the full length of her slit. When he reached the top he lovingly swirled it around the hooded bud of her clitoris.

"MMMMmmm so good" she moaned with deep satisfaction, her pelvis squirming, "that feels amazing!"

Over and over, he licked the soft folds of her vulva. Her secretions blended with his saliva to saturate the surface area. Her hands tightened around his head, however, she didn't attempt to influence his actions, she seemed content to hold on to him and enjoy the oral delight.

Slowly he started focusing his attention on specific areas of her pussy. Using the tip of his tongue he separated her inner lips and began exploring the edge of her vaginal hole. She jumped at the intimate touch and began writhing around against his mouth.

He used her movements to his advantage. As her hips pushed upward, David swirled his tongue around her opening. When she eased back, he lashed his oral digit over her clit. The mix of vaginal and clitoral stimulation created a constant chorus of cries and moans.

Her pussy danced with his mouth in a rhythm as if they had been doing this for years. David was focused on making sure this gorgeous woman felt good, and she was more than willing to accept his attention. Her hips gyrated as he ate her, a flood of fluid flowing from her flower.

Isabelle's sex sounds were becoming shorter and louder. He took this as a sign she was getting close. On her next downward thrust, he wrapped his lips around her clit and darted hard with his tongue. Simultaneously he slid a finger into her and began swirling it around.

That combination pushed her over the edge. She abruptly stiffened under him. Her eyes clenched shut and her face froze. She wailed a sound that was unmistakably orgasmic. Overtaken with release her body trembled, quivered, and shook with waves of bliss.

When the last throes of her climax passed, her body settled into stillness and her breathing returned to normal. David moved up next to her, wrapping an arm around her. Isabelle giggled.

"What?" he asked sheepishly.

"I think I hit the jackpot."

He laughed at her giddiness, "See you can win more than just chips at the roulette wheel."

"Mmm only if you know the odds and the payouts."

Isabelle pulled David on top of her, her lips pressing into his. Needing no further encouragement he set into a position that maximized full-body, flesh-to-flesh contact. She was soft and still smelled of sexy perfume. They kissed passionately but not aggressively. Her hands explored his shoulders, his back then his butt. She squeezed the strong muscles before sliding down the sides of his hips finding his cock already engorged.

Her hand tightened around his erection, gently squeezing the sex muscle. After a small adjustment, her moist inner lips were separated, and the head of his cock pressed against her entrance. He held there for a moment, savoring the palpable anticipation before moving his hips down and sliding into her.

"Oh, David, yes!" Isabelle hissed as she thrust her pelvis, quickening his penetration. "You feel so good."

Amazing, incredible, awesome, and hundreds of other words flashed through his head. The woman beneath him felt unbelievably fantastic. Her warm, wet pussy brought sensations of pleasure he had not felt in months, and the source of the pleasure had never come from someone so beautiful.             

He couldn't believe the circumstances that had led to this moment. First sex was never this easy and never with a woman such as Isabelle. Knowing it may never happen again he was motivated to make this night something they both would remember. Without hurrying, he began to move his hips, pulling his hard cock along the spongy folds of her pussy before changing directions and sheathing it back into her warm wet womanhood.

Their bodies moved together, each enhancing their partner's sexual enjoyment. David propped himself up and looked down at the spectacle of sex. Isabelle's breasts swayed in unison with his slow and steady thrusts. His cock was wrapped with her pouting pussy lips and slick with her lubricant.

There was a rhythm to her sex sounds. As he pulled back, Isabelle groaned with the desire to be filled, as he returned his full length into her quim she moaned with deep satisfaction.

David shifted himself onto his knees, hooking his left arm under her right leg. This allowed his right hand to roam around her body. He caressed the silky-smooth skin of her neck, shoulders, and upper chest. His palm cupped the rounded base of a breast. Her flesh was soft, delicate, and radiated sexual warmth. He moved to her other breast revealing its swollen and firm nipple. Even with the extra movement, his cock held its steady stimulation of her velvety pussy.

Isabelle reached up and began touching her new lover. Her hands explored his arms and chest. She teased his nipples before moving her hands lower. She wedged them between their cores and placed her fingertips on his shaft. She felt the slick skin of his erection as it rhythmically pistoned in and out.

"Oh, David, you've got such a nice cock. Mmmmm you're making me feel sooo good," she moaned, shifting one hand to her clitoris.

The effects of the added stimulation were electric. Isabelle bucked and shuddered. She rubbed her button as David continually pumped into her. Moments later, with a scream, she came.              

David pressed hard into her and held there, allowing the gorgeous woman to concentrate on nothing but her explosion of ecstasy. She trembled and quivered as wave after wave crashed over her body. He looked down at her as the lust and desire of her womanly needs were unleashed.

He didn't know how long her orgasm lasted, he'd lost all concept of time. Eventually, her eyes opened, misty and confused by the intensity of her climax. She smiled at David, "That was magnificent."

He grinned back, "Thanks, you inspired me."

"You're sweet," she replied, gripping his still-hard cock with her pussy muscles. "But you're not done."

Her eyes flashed with renewed lust, "I want you to fuck me. Fuck me like you love me. Release inside me. I want us both to always remember this night."

Those were the sexiest demands David had ever been given and he was more than eager to comply. He pushed himself up and resumed his in-and-out movement. Her eyes drifted down, watching his erection enter her over and over again.

"Yeah that's it," she moaned. "Fuck me David. Fuck me! Let go! Let it all go."

Harder and harder he thrust into the heavenly depths of her sex. He picked up speed moving faster and faster yet never shortening a stroke.

Isabelle expertly matched his rhythm, humping her hips in unison with his. She squeezed her pussy muscles as he pulled back and relaxed them as he pushed back in. She cried out over and over again, "There you go baby, that's it. Just like that, just like that, cum for me baby. Cum for me."

Her taunts of encouragement knocked away the last bits of his self-control. His body erupted in climax. Volcanic blasts left him and entered her. He groaned at the spasmodic release of lust as he thrust hard, burying himself deep into her.

Time stood still as he trembled and quivered through the elation of orgasm. Eventually, the spasms slowed and a calmness settled over him. It was a release like no other. Never had he been so sexually satisfied.

Sated and drained but not wanting to abandon their connection he settled atop her. Isabelle wrapped her arms around him, holding him tightly as his cock slowly softened.

"Feel better?" she whispered.

"You have no idea."

"Good, now come spoon," she said with an accomplished grin.

They settled into position before she cooed, "Perfect. Now let's sleep just like this."

He drifted off thinking about how lucky he had been. His trip to Reno seemed too good to be true.

David woke with a startle to the sounds of people struggling. Isabelle was dressed and in the doorway. Uniformed police officers were holding her arms.

She looked at David, clearly upset, "I'm sorry, David. I didn't mean to drag you into this."

Before David could respond one officer gruffed, "Let's go," and pulled her away.

As David started to get up, the nondescript man, the one he'd seen multiple times that evening, stepped into the room followed by several others.

The man flashed a police badge and said, "Mr. Peters we're going to need you to get dressed and come with us."

"But I've done nothing wrong," David retorted, trying to process what was happening.

"Then answering some questions down at the station shouldn't be a problem for you."

David had never been in trouble with the law so he did as instructed. He was put in a small room and left alone. About half an hour later a female officer came in and had a series of questions about his night and how he came to bring Isabelle back to his room. After writing down his honest answers, she left.

He sat alone for another hour, questions and anxiety churning in his head. Finally, the nondescript man entered the room.

He announced, "Mr. Peters you're all set. You're free to go."

That was a relief, but it didn't answer any of his many questions. "Could you tell me what the hell this is all about?" David demanded.

"Well I can't tell you everything but I can tell you that I'm Detective Crew of the Reno police department and that the woman you were with tonight was not named Isabelle. Her name is Kelly Spuckler and she is the accomplice to the Reno Jewel Thief."

"What?" David stammered.

"Yes, we've had them both under surveillance for a while. Something spooked him and he made a run for it. Vegas P.D. picked him up but didn't recover the jewels. She stayed in Reno so we kept an eye on her. We weren't sure what you had to do with it until she went back to your room."

"And what did I have to do with it?"

"The thieves stayed in your hotel room right before you. When he split, the hotel checked them out and you in. The problem was they had stashed the stolen jewels behind the dresser. She needed to get back in the room before someone found them. She staked out the room, marked you as a single guy, and put her hooks into you at the casino."

Attempting to get his head around the sudden change of events David said, "That must be a mistake."

"No mistake, we caught her with the stolen jewelry leaving your room. Plus she confessed. She was very adamant that you had nothing to do with it. Your background check is clear, you have no warrants, and you've given us nothing to be suspicious of. That makes you free to go."

"So she didn't have sex with me because she wanted to. She did it to get into the room."

"That's one way of looking at it."

"Well, what's the other?" David replied, still confused.

"She didn't have to have sex with you. Once she was in the room, she could've grabbed the stash and split. She also could've implicated you to save herself. She didn't."

"So what am I supposed to think?"

"Think, even though she played you, she liked you enough to compensate you for your trouble," Detective Crew paused to let his words sink in before adding. "Now get out of here we need the room for another case."

In the taxi back to his hotel David realized the detective was right. Maybe Isabelle's identity wasn't real and the circumstances of their encounter weren't real, but she was real and the sex was definitely real. He shouldn't let the deception spoil the memory of the greatest sexual experience of his life. He laughed at himself, he'd wanted to get his mind off his messy breakup and this vacation certainly did that.

12