Vagabond Sunset

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have I spare room it you'd prefer." There was absolutely zero hesitation when she said, "sounds good, but what about your girlfriend?".

"What girlfriend?"

"That cute Asian girl that works behind the bar."

"Nope. Not mine. Sorry to disappoint you."

The gates to my home opened to reveal my small garden area and pool, below the stilted house. It was rumored to have once belonged to a younger prince, but that was never confirmed.

"Wow. Nice place."

"Thanks. Make yourself at home. Take either of the bedrooms at the end of the hall."

"Oh, I thought that spare room line was just to get me back here," I chuckled out loud at her youthful candor.

"If that was the case, I would have used it last night too. No, I have spare bedrooms and you are welcome to one."

"What if I choose yours?"

"If that were the case, I'd have to say that you made a poor choice due to your alcohol consumption and suggest that you should take a different room." Anna looked at me with puppy dog eyes and closed the distance between us.

"Please."

"As much as I love nothing more. I'm twenty years older than you, and there's lot of guys your own age running all over the beach."

"I don't want them. I want you. I want you to teach me things."

"What makes you think that I know anything about what you'd want to learn?"

"I know. I'm not blind. I see the way that all the girls at the bar look at you. They may not be your girlfriends, but at one time or another, they were in your bed." She had me on a technicality. Anna followed me to the outdoor shower. Her dress fell to the ground exposing her perfect breasts and her hard butt to me. Leaning forward, I pulled her to me. "Are you sure about this?" Anna didn't speak but nodded her head yes.

Our first kiss came shortly after we stepped under the warm spout of water cascading down over our bodies. Her bronze colored skin shimmered under the light of the full moon. I couldn't resist the temptation of her body. She was lean and sleek. Her golden hair was flattened against her body as the warm water cascaded down over her tanned skin. As hard as I tried, I could not resist the temptation as I clenched one of her dark nipples into my mouth. Her nipples reacted favorably to my touch. The once soft skin hardened against my tongue, causing the skin on her areolas to crinkle.

Anna was very receptive to any and all of my actions. Laying her back unto my bed, I buried my face into her meaty folds. The wet skin of her vagina encased my tongue and fingers. When she said that she wanted to learn, I had wrongfully assumed that she was a virgin, but as my digits sank into her depths, there was no hymen to be found.

The large hardened bean that was her clit moved stiffly under the force of my tongue. Moans of pleasure came from beneath me. In what I could only guess was a sexual instinct, Anna pulled her knees up toward her chest, giving me wide open access to her love. Her moans became louder as my fingers gently caressed her inner lips and my tongue flicked relentlessly over her clit.

With a shudder, Anna clenched tight and stiffened out like a board. I knew that her climax had taken control of her body.

Crawling up, my body hovered over hers. Our kiss was soft and long. Anna looked at me with a look that melted my heart. Knowing that I was reluctant to move on, she simply said, "Please".

I did not keep my young lover waiting. Aligning the mushroomed head of my penis to the gates of her inner paradise, I pushed forward. The warm embrace of Anna's snug fit welcomed me home.

Everything else in the world no longer mattered. My thoughts were only on pleasuring the young lady in my bed. From nuzzling her neck and breasts, to running my hands the length of her silky, smooth legs, I touched every inch of her body.

Anna didn't move much but she wasn't afraid to moan and groan her approval. The tight grip of her twenty-year old pussy was more than my cock could take. I knew that my end was drawing near.

"Are you protected baby?" Anna's head moved from side to side, telling me no. As much as I wanted to fill my young lover full of my seed, I did the responsible thing.

My first blast landed just under the bottom of her left breast, while the remainder pooled around her bellybutton.

The extremely long day, the late hour and our love making tired us to the point of exhaustion. Anna's soft breathing told me that she had slipped off into a quiet slumber. Covering her with a sheet, I joined her in what was to become a series of restful sleeps with her in in my home.

As planned two of Anna's friend left the next night, leaving her and Stacey behind. With a month to go before the next full moon, the girls moved into my place. Anna made no bones about moving into my bedroom and had Stacey take the room furthest from ours.

With an abundance of condoms in house, Anna and I made love in every room, but my young lover showed a preference for outdoor love making. We traveled the island making love in as many secluded spots as possible. The sea and the sand because our favorites. Anna loved her newfound sexuality and the freedom to express it.

I tried to give the girls a traditional American Christmas, but lights on a palm tree is not nearly the same things as a blue spruce. Both Anna and Stacey were surprised by the gifts under the tree in the morning. They opened their presents and wore the new short silk kimonos, while listening to Christmas songs all day on the radio.

That night as a special Christmas gift to me, Anna had Stacey join us in our bed. It is most guys dream to share a bed with two sexy twenty-year old's, and I was not let down. Having a girl sitting on your face while another rides your cock brought back more than a few flashbacks of my Rolling Stones years. If I carry one memory with me to the grave, it will be my fond memories of the delightful squeals of a young 20 year old lover, as she climax's or experiences sometime for the first time, and my past month has been full of that very thing.

Spending time with two beautiful young ladies was almost more than I could take. Anna learned the ways of the world and became a very sexually in tune lover. Her oral game became top notch, and she learned that movement and positioning were assets to be used to help pleasure herself.

We, or maybe I should say I, enjoyed sharing my bed with Stacey also, but it only happened when Anna allowed it to. I was hers and hers alone. Stacey knew the rules and abided by them.

As Anna's time in Thailand began coming to an end, my heart started to break because I knew that I would miss everything about her.

January 21st, 2000, was the night of the first full moon of the century and the millennium. Also, it would be a lunar eclipse. The bar was packed all day, but Anna made me swear that we would spend the midnight hour alone on the roof as we had the last time.

As planned, Anna and I made our way to the solitude of the roof.

It's a strange beast that is released in the company of beauty. I watched as Anna swayed to the music. It was almost as if the gentle breeze was moving her in time with the low hanging leaves of the majestic palms. When beckoned, I danced, and when the request was asked, I made love.

Throwing caution into the proverbial wind, Anna stripped down and danced seductively for me. With the Wolf moon lighting the night sky behind her, Anna's silky bronze skin shimmered and shone.

Depending on the angle at which she turned, the traces of wetness glistened on her lower lips and the light beads of sweat that adorned her body, glistened like tiny diamonds in the hot night air.

Turning her in my arms, her bum nested back into my hard crotch. With my hands raking over her smooth, soft skin only stopping when I cupped her breasts, Anna bent at the waist and looked back at me with lust in her eyes. Anna cooed as I penetrated her from behind. Pushing the length of my shaft into her was a journey that I never wanted to end.

Being far more comfortable then we were with one another a month ago, we thrust at the other with absolute reckless passion. I almost lifted her off the ground with each hard push forward.

Anna twisted her upper torso and pressed her face against mine. When her tongue found mine, I felt her fleshy grip crushing my penis. Anna's orgasm lasted longer than she anticipated. Her legs shook, her knees wobbled, and in the end, she had to hold the rail in front of her for support.

Releasing her from my hug, I gripped her curvy hips and thrust forward.

I'm not sure what is was. It could have been the night air. Maybe it was the strange phenomenon of a lunar eclipse, or perhaps it was love, but Anna looked over her shoulder one last time and said, "Cum in me".

Other than our first night together, this was the first time that we were having sex unprotected. I knew better. She knew the risks. Hell, I knew the risks. Yet there we stood at the crossroads of common sense. In the end, a primal urge beat my common sense into submission. With my hands full of her hard breasts, and the beefy lips of her wet pussy wrapped around the lead pipe that was my cock, I filled my young lover with a load of my fertile seed.

It wasn't the last time that night. Anna and I made love in the shower and in our bed. Each time was unprotected and careless.

Two nights later would be the girls last in Thailand. I wanted it to be just Anna and I, but the evening ended with the three of us sharing my bed. It was a strange time to say the least. Raw reckless sex with Stacey, then making gentle sweet love to Anna, while we were all in the same bed.

I took a day away from the bar to take Stacey and Anna to the airport. It was an emotional departure.

"Please Joe, come back home with me."

"Tempting. If ever I was going to go home, it would be for you, but what would an old guy like me do in Vegas?"

"Stay with me. We'll figure it out."

"Anna, I'm sure explaining me to your family would make for some fun conversations, but you have your whole life ahead of you. Go home. Live, love and grow old. Don't be like me."

"You won't even remember me when I get on that plane."

"Your wrong, I will always remember you, and that's a promise. There's no one else like you. Like we've talked about so many times, I've seen and done lots, yet this is the moment in my life that I will choose to remember until I die."

Anna cried and thanked me for the life lessons. In return, I thanked her for making me feel like I was twenty again. When Anna and I kissed our last kiss, I could taste her tears, I could taste her pain.

Getting on the plane would have been easy for me, going home would not have. It wasn't my time. In retrospect, it was the wrong choice.

The three of us received our fair share of strange looks as we embraced and kissed at the gate. Those looking probably thought that I was their father, and not their lover.

We had exchanged addresses and all the other information we could, but in the end we both knew this would be our last meeting. She was twenty and just beginning her life. I was soon to be forty-four and my life was that of a wandering playboy.

Not a single Moon party went by where I didn't go to the rooftop and wish that Anna was there with me. Every time that I thought of her, it brought a smile to my face.

My departure from my small island in paradise was bittersweet. I left Thailand early in the New Year of 2005. The December 2004 tsunami wiped out many of my friends and neighbors. Life would never be the same for me there, so in true vagabond fashion, I sold off what I could, packed up and never looked back.

Italy.

Europe and finally, Italy, became my new soup du jour. I travelled and squatted anywhere with a bed. From Sorrento, through Rome and finally up into Tuscany, until I found a home. I went from the hustle and bustle of Thailand, to the tranquil villages off the beaten path in Italy's farm country.

The lifestyle in the small village where I laid my hat was something that novels were written about. The rolling hills and valleys covered with lush green vineyards, orchards of fig and olives trees. The roads lined with Cyprus trees. They were all visually stimulating to the eye, while the small cafes, bakeries and local wines were more than a little appealing to one's culinary senses.

The only thing not on the list was women, and the reason that they were excluded was because I wasn't looking, but like many things in my life, even though I wasn't looking, it once again found me.

Gia and I met when we quite literally "bumped" into one another at a small meat and cheese shop. We both apologized for intruding on the other's space.

Gia's voice was the sexiest thing that I'd ever heard as she placed her order in her native tongue. The words flowed off her tongue like the finest silk. She must have felt my eyes burning a hole through her soul. My eyes were focused on her fine ass confined in the black material of the tight pencil skirt that she wore, when she spoke to me.

Without the slightest turn of her body, the sexy Italian looked over her left shoulder in my direction. "New?"

"Si. Yes. Well not really. I've been here for about five months."

"New." It was most certainly meant as a shot at my short tenure in the area.

"I suppose. You?"

"No." Gia turned her attention back to the clerk and quickly dismissed our conversation.

Age and experience have a way to help overcome many things that youth will not allow. Turning away, I removed her from my view, and it allowed me to go about my business without staring at her beauty. I had already been caught in the act of ogling her ass, and I wasn't about to let it happen again. Just when I thought that I was in the clear, she spoke.

There were only two of us in the shop, so when her words came out in English, I knew that they were intended for me.

"Try the Parmigiano Reggiano, it's the best you'll ever have." And she left. The shop keeper must have understood her words, because he handed me a taste sample of the local cheese. She was correct.

With supplies of olives, cheese, meat and bread, I headed out for my walk through the village.

Far ahead of me to the cobblestone pathway was Gia. Her grace and glamour were what caught my attention. My memories of Anna walking along the beach in flip flops, compared to Gia walking as though she were on a catwalk in Milan, instead of the unlevel cobblestone leading to a nearby piazza made me chuckle. Both women were and I suppose, are beautiful, but in completely different ways.

Gia's hips swayed slightly as she walked in a perfectly straight line over the uneven stones. Everything about her was hypnotic. I watched as she took her preferred seat at a café in the piazza. She sat boldly in the direct sunlight to accentuate her dark olive skin and the dark clothes that she wore. I waited patiently before I moved in and took a table nearby.

Sitting with my back to her, I gazed around the courtyard, taking in the sights and sounds of people going about their business. My server, a young Italian girl who without a doubt, was working in her family's business, took my order. "Chianti Classico, per favore."

"A little early for that, no?" Gia must have felt compelled to comment on my early time to order alcohol.

"Actually, no. If you have ever tried the wine here, you'd agree that it's so good, that there's no time like the present to enjoy it."

Our server returned with both drinks on her tray. She handed Gia a cappuccino and biscotti, before bringing me my wine. "Godere" said the tiny waitress. I smiled at my first sip, because there was no doubt that I would "enjoy" my first glass and maybe another.

We sat in silence and not once did I dare to look back at the beauty seated behind me.

The big voice of a burly gentleman took my attention away from the busy piazza. "Ciao Gia, Devo ordinare altri venti casi di vino, se possible."

"Assolutamente signor Davoli, lo avro qui per lei entro domani."

My Italian is no where near perfect, but I understood enough to get by and from what I heard, Mr. Davoli ordered 20 cases of wine, and Gia told him that it would be delivered tomorrow. Interesting.

The wine was just right, and the sun was perfect. I could have spent the entire day living in that moment, but I decided to call it an early day.

"Buona giornata signora", I bid Gia adieu, gathered my bags and headed back toward the cobblestone street.

With the windows down on what I preferred to call "vintage", over "old" Toyota Forerunner, the wind blew through my hair and ears, making radio almost inaudible. Slowing to make my turn off of the main road, the gravel crunched under the weight of the tires as I started my descent into the valley where my villa was located.

Passing through the open gates I parked and marveled at the view of the olive trees and vineyards below me. Not that I wanted to speed up time, but I couldn't wait for harvest season to come. The idea of hearing the sounds and smelling the scents of grapes being cut from century old vines made my mouth water.

But those days were far enough away, so grabbing the bags from today's purchases, I made my way inside.

I hadn't been in the house for more than a few minutes when the barking of a feral dog alerted me to a vehicle pulling into my driveway.

The Maserati looked almost comical parked next to the old Toyota. Yeah, when the shine and beauty of the sleek black Maserati was that close, old and tired were the only adjectives that would correctly describe the dull white beast.

Even with the sun shining directly onto the windshield, obstructing my view of who might by driving, I knew exactly who it was when the door opened. The stiletto covered foot and silk stocking covering her long slim legs, let me know that Gia had followed me home.

It was still before noon and I wasn't sure to what I owed the pleasure of her showing up on my doorstep, but when she walked toward the house, she made me painfully aware of her intentions.

Gia walked past me and lightly dragged her fingers over the material of the t-shirt that I was wearing. She didn't stop once inside. Instead she continued across the room and down the hall of the single-story villa. Stopping at the doorway of my bedroom, she looked back at me and said, "bring some wine".

I took my time. Easing up the cork, I opened a bottle that may have been one of hers, but I couldn't be sure. Two glasses in hand, I made my way to my waiting guest.

Her raven black hair, olive skin and dark lace topped silk stockings, were a stark contrast to the white linens that adorned my bed.

Gia was naked with the exception of the stockings she wore. Her breasts hung nicely from her chest and were topped off with very dark nipples and areolas. Her stomach was tight, with only a small pouch. If I had to guess, I say that she had had a child or two. Her vagina, like everything else about her was impeccable. Her lips were meaty and brown, while the top of her slit held a nicely groomed triangle of jet-black hair.

Stripping down to match her nakedness, I rolled my clothes and placed them on the chair where Gia had nicely folded hers. Gia smiled when I thumbed the lacy material of her bra between my fingers.

Pouring the wine and watching Gia as she moved around on the bed made my cock stir. Getting closer to the bed, Gia took a glass of wine in one hand, and my balls in the other. "Grazie".

"Maybe it's me that should be thanking you."

"We'll see."

With one hand she swirled the wine around in the glass testing it for legs. With her other hand, she rolled my scrotum around. Maybe she was checking for something similar in my scrotum.

Like I had said earlier, Gia was elegant. And from the touch of her hand, she was experienced. Taking a sip of her wine, she leaned over and without spilling a drop, engulfed my penis between her lips.