Vagabond Sunset

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luna was surprised by yet another first tonight. Joe had only been in her for two minutes, and he had already lasted longer than each of her prior lovers.

This was the best thing that had happened to him in the past twenty years. Luna's beauty brought back vivid memories of the only girl that he felt that he ever truly loved. At some point, pure adrenalin took over Joe's body. He may have blacked out, but he kept thrusting, trying to please his lover. He was uttering strange words, while he held on for dear life.

Their climax happened almost simultaneously. Joe grunted and exploded into his lover, while Luna shook just as hard with this one as she had with her first.

Joe had collapsed onto her with all of his weight, but he was still breathing. Luna was till in her throughs of extasy when she heard Joe mumble something that sounded like, "Anna, I've missed you so much."

They laid together under the cover of the warm blanket. The moon and the stars lighting the night for them. What had started as a joke about sleeping with her boss, had now become a reality for Luna and to date, it was the best experience of her short life.

Feeling the ooze of Joe's spend dripping from her, Luna made a mental note to get the morning after pill. In the heat of passion, Luna hadn't had the heart to ask Joe to wear a condom or pull out. It was a risky adventure, but one that she was not concerned about. She rationalized that perhaps he was too old to get her pregnant.

Her soft breath felt warm on his neck. She had drifted off at some point and Joe could feel her naked skin against his own. It seemed a shame to wake her, but he needed his meds and they both needed to get out of the cold night air that the desert was blowing over them.

As impossible as it seemed, Luna became more beautiful with each passing day. Their love for one another grew, and every time that they made love it just solidified the bond between them.

Joe wished that they could share a bed every night, but his worsening health won't permit it. At times, his weakening body only allowed them to enjoy oral pleasure. He would have tried Viagra, but with the condition that his heart was in, it might just be lethal for him to do so.

As reluctant as Joe was, he finally agreed that Luna could decorate the trailer for Christmas. For Joe it would be the first time in many years that he lived in a home that celebrated the holidays. In fact, the last time that Joe had put Christmas lights in a tree, was for Anna and Stacey. For Luna, it was a way to maintain her customs.

The whole month of December was filled with the tunes the pleased some, and sickened others. Luna tried her hand at number of different recipes and whenever Joe felt ill, he blamed it on the food.

On the morning of December 21st, 2019 Joe awoke to a bright sunny day. It had the beginnings of a great day. Luna was dancing around the room wearing a pair of tight Lululemon yoga pants and a tiny cropped t-shirt.

Her ass was like a rock in the confines of the stretchy elastic material and her ample breasts swayed freely with each movement of her hips. When she noticed that she had an audience, her dance became a little more embellished and seductive. By the time that the song had finished, Joe was full mast under the sheets on the bed.

"You horny old man?" Joe could only smile and nod yes to his younger lover.

Luna made a big production of dancing over to the end of the bed. Her shirt was pulled over her head exposing her upper body for Joe to view. When she turned her back to him, Joe booed and hissed, but his jeers turned to cheers when she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of the pants and shimmied them down and over her hips.

In Joe's opinion, Luna had one of the nicest asses that he had ever had the pleasure of seeing and tasting. As the fabric exposed more and more of her flesh, her excitement became evident to him. Strings of juice clung to the crotch of her pants as the fabric was pulled away from her skin. Luna removed the sheets off Joe, giving her a look at his throbbing penis.

It wasn't often that Joe had such an erection, but today was that day. Luna took him into her mouth and sucked him just the way that she had learned that he liked. Joe moaned to no one in particular as Luna worked his shaft with her tongue and lips. She knew the effect that her sucking was having on him, but she wanted to prolong the morning.

Removing him from her mouth she said, "scooch down old man". When he was in the position that she wanted, she mounted him a 69.

Joe knew exactly what to do. Luna was wetter than he could ever remember. For some unexplained reason, her estrogen levels were through the roof. His tongue, mouth and face were coated in her juice. Her excitement only compounded his own.

With a "pop" the head of his cock was released by her mouth. It broke my heart feel her pussy lips being pulled away from my tongue. Joe lapped at the juice like it was his lifeline. Luna grinned as she spun around and kissed me. She licked and sucked his lips removing all traces of herself from his face.

Mounted over his hips, Luna squatted down and lowered herself down on the waiting shaft below her. Every time that she raised up and down, a trail of white frothy residue was visible. The dark, almost brown outer lips of her vagina wrapped around Joe's shaft, moving over every vein of his hard cock. It was the most beautiful thing that Joe had ever seen in his long life.

Joe's hands were full of Luna's magnificent breasts, and his hips bucked like that of a woman with way more experience than she actually had. It was almost more than his old body could take. Liquid lightning surged up and into Luna's waiting pussy. In his head he saw his life flashed before his eyes. He could see the faces and bodies of every woman that he'd ever been with and every time that the highlight reel slowed there were only two faces that had any meaning to him, Anna and Luna.

Lowering herself to Joe's mouth, Luna kissed before releasing the hold she had on him. When the old penis plopped out of her unceremoniously, she could see the drips of her lover's spend.

"Come on buddy, let's get you cleaned-up." Our shower was not so much a cleansing, as it was a sexual exploration of her body.

"Okay, enough for now. You said that you have to go shopping. So, you better get going." I didn't have to go shopping. I wanted to.

I purchased a few things that Luna needed for her everyday life and a few things that could only be described as fun. I had planned on making our Christmas together one Luna would remember. In the end, it became one that neither of us would ever forget.

The white sedan parked in front of our trailer screamed rental car. It had all of the telltale signs, including the license plate frame with Alamo written on it.

With my arms full of parcels, Luna flew from the door to greet me. Her exuberance was at a higher level then it had been in quite some time.

"Come on. Hurry. There's someone that I want you to meet." There would be no need for an introduction, but Luna had no way of knowing that.

"Aunt Stacey, this is Joe. Joe this is my Aunt Stacey. She was my mom's best friend."

Stacey had almost doubled in age since the last time I had seen her at the airport. She still looked good and as I remembered she was almost the polar opposite of Anna. She had short dark hair, in comparison to Anna's long flowing blonde strands and her body was far less curvy and ample. The way her mouth opened I knew that she was as shocked to see me as I was to see her.

We did not greet each other in the customary fashion. Instead, we stood staring at one another as if we'd seen a ghost. I don't how much time had passed before Luna spoke.

"What, you guys look like you know each other." I wouldn't be the first to speak. No, that was on Stacey. It was her self-imposed duty to let her niece know how we had met.

"Yeah, you might say that. Right Joe? Baby, you should probably sit down for this." Luna looked at us both and the smile on her face was quickly fading.

"I met Joe in Thailand. The year that I went over there with your mother. Joe owned the coolest bar on the beach and had a big cool house. I actually lived at his place for a month before your mom and I came home and went back to school."

Luna's head snapped back and forth between us.

"So, like you guys dated? Were you lovers?"

Stacey looked at me with an almost sadness in her eyes.

"Yes. I went on dates with Joe, but always as a third wheel."

"You said that you lived at his house for a month, did you guys have sex?"

Stacey didn't answer, so Luna looked to me for answers. I knew where this was headed so I lowered my head in shame.

"What the fuck. You guys were lovers?"

"No baby. We were never lovers. We had sex a few times, but we were never in love. Joe was only in love with one person, and every once in a while, she would invite me into bed with them."

Luna looked truly confused. She was struggling to find the answers to the questions that she had asked, but neither of us was giving her what she wanted. Finally, Stacey talked.

"Baby, the other woman was your mother. Your mom was in love with the guy that you work for. They spent two months together. Luna, Joe's your father. Your mom never told him or anyone else, so he had no way of knowing."

Luna slid down the wall of the trailer and slumped over on the floor. Her sobs were clearly audible in the silence that filled the room.

Stacey knelt beside Luna to comfort her. In my mind, I had played this scenario over a million times, I had tried to find the words that I would say to ease her pain. I thought about what I would do to make things right between us, but when Luna looked up, I knew that the end had come for me.

"Did you know?"

I wanted to lie, but it was over.

"Joe, did you know? I want to hear you say the words."

My nods brought more tears. Stacey helped Luna to her feet, and they made their way to Luna's room.

She needed time alone. Maybe Stacey could help her to fill in some of the voids in her life now that she knew who I was. Leaving the parcels where they lay, I left my daughter behind.

I stayed away until darkness had covered the desert and I needed the medication that kept me alive.

The rental car was no longer in sight. No lights could be seen coming from the interior of the old trailer. It looked as though I would be alone again.

The sound of a single door closing woke me form sleep. Stacey had dropped Luna off and drove away.

Luna went directly to her room without giving me so much as a glance.

The day dragged by. Not once did Luna leave her room. I could hear her shuffling around, so I knew that she was still alive, but I was fairly certain that she wasn't alright.

It stayed that way until Christmas Eve. I hadn't taken the time to wrap any of the gifts for Luna. I wasn't sure if she would even want them. I placed them under the small tree that she had decorated and left the receipts inside. Maybe if she didn't want the gifts, she could return them for the cash.

When the door to her room opened, I could see that her things were packed. I felt weak from not eating and not taking my meds, and this did nothing to improve my status. Luna came and sat directly across from me. Her eyes spoke volumes to me.

"Why?" I knew that I should answer but I couldn't. I just shook my head.

"It's sick. You're a sick bastard Joe. You know that, right. You lied. Then you seduced me. Everything about us was so that you could fuck me and feel like you were fucking my mother again." There was nothing but distain and venom in her voice.

"Are you happy? Did it live up to your expectations? Did I fuck you like she did? Do we taste the same? I should have known our first night when you called me by her name, but I thought that I was dreaming."

I sat there in silence. My eyes filled with tears, but nothing that I could say would ease any of her pain.

"Say something. Tell me why. Tell me what kind of piece of shit has sex with his own daughter. I can't leave until you tell me. I need to understand."

"You don't have to leave." I spoke the words, but never once raised my head.

"Why? Aren't you done with me? What else do you want to teach me? Stacey told me all about what you did with her and my mom. Did it give you a thrill to do the same things with your daughter?"

"Yes. It has kept me alive." I shouldn't have responded, but I couldn't help myself.

"I loved your mom. We wanted to be together, but the age gap was just too big. When she left Thailand, I was never the same. The simple fact is, had I not found you, I would be dead by now. You are just as beautiful as she ever was, and I knew immediately who you were. I didn't know that I was your father for a bit, but when I found out I couldn't stop what I had already started."

Luna stood and left. She filled the truck with her belongings and returned.

"You'll never see me again. Please don't look for me." She was beautiful even though she was full of hatred toward me. Her bulky sweater and scarf covered her upper body, while the signature tight yoga pants and low-cut hiking boots covered the lower parts. This would be the last image that I would remember of her.

As she turned, I said, "Take the presents."

"I don't want your fucking gifts."

"Then throw them away."

The vision of Luna clutching the bags in her hands as she closed the trailer door, would be the last time that Joe ever saw his daughter.

The Final Sunset.

Luna received a box with a large manila envelope taped to the outside of it, on April 7th, which ironically was the date of a full moon. The package was labeled to the address of her dorm room at UNLV, and it came from the law offices of Smyth, Jones & Anderson

There would be no cause to look for a return address, because she knew exactly from where the box had come, and why it was there.

Opening the envelope with more caution than needed, Luna pulled out the single page letter and a copy of a death certificate and an obituary.

Ms. L. Robb,

It is with the greatest sorrow that we must inform you of the passing of Joseph D. Wade. Mr. Wade passed peacefully on March 4th, at the Deer Valley Medical Center.

As per Mr. Wade's wishes, his assets have been liquidated and the funds have been placed in trust for one, Luna Robb.

Ms. Robb, you have been given two options

Option "A": $50,000 in cash. Check to be received within 30 days of notification. Followed by a yearly deposit of $47,250 into the banking institute of your choice. The deposit will commence June 1st, and will continue forward until it's completion, twenty years from the first installment.

Option "B": If you should choose to decline the funds, upon notification, all assets will be donated to the charity of your choice.

Ms. Robb, it is with our legal obligation to inform you that Mr. Wade's last wishes were that you would take the funds (Option "A") and use them as you see fit. Should you decide to donate any of the funds at a later date, that would and / or could also remain an option for you.
Matters as such should not be made in haste.

Sincerely,

Joel Anderson LL.M

The young girl's hands were trembling when she used a sharp knife to cut the tape keeping the box bound tightly closed.

Inside the box were the contents of Joe's life and a letter. Oddly enough, many of the contents had been placed in Ziploc bags with post-it's providing a description attached to them. The odd assortment of treasures had been handed down to her and she viewed each with the curiosity of a child.

The first bag contained a pair of wedding rings. A simple gold band for the man and a nice sized diamond ring for the lady. The simple "My parents" was written on the note. These rings had once belonged to the grandparents she had never met.

The next bag had a men's Rolex. It looked like it was vintage, and in mint condition. Luna put the old timepiece to her ear and sure enough it was ticking.

Luna continued through the box going over each item one at a time. Some were worthless trinkets, some were valuable to collectors and most of the other things were the long lost memories of a sad man that had no family.

The letter from the box was in a crisp white envelope. It was sealed with its original glue, a piece of clear tape and Joe's handwritten signature. Using the same knife that she had used to open the box, Luna cut the seam effortlessly to expose the tri-folded sheet of paper. She didn't want to ever read it, but for some reason, she felt compelled to.

Dearest Luna,

You are a goddess. Moon, heaven and earth, a goddess. It was never my intention to lie to you or to mislead you. The day that you walked through my door I knew. Not that you were my child, but that you were your mother's daughter.

Luna, you are as beautiful as your mother ever was at your age. You could be twins. I could see her in your eyes. I could feel her in your touch. I would like to say that I could feel her in my heart, but we both know that by me not saying anything about who I was, shows that I lack a heart, and by not telling you, proves that I am more ruthless than either of us can comprehend. For what it's worth, I will take our secret to my grave.

The times that I cried were not because I was pestered by pain. It was because of my memories of her and the wrong that I was doing to you. Knowing that your mother passed at such a young age, leaving you behind and on your own, broke my heart.

Telling me that you envied my life hurt me beyond words. It was all just a façade. I don't regret my life. I have met great people and explored many beautiful countries, but in the end, I have nothing tangible, only distant memories. Sometimes when I think of some of the things that I've learned in my life, it frightens me.

Luna, I want you to know that there are times when my burden is more than I can bare. As they say, it's not dark yet, but it's getting there. I don't want to waste away, but that time in my life is here. For me there will be no more pain, no more shame and misery.

For you, your life has only just begun. Take any and all of what will be left to you and change your life. Do it out of necessity, not luxury. Sadness can be as debilitating as a cancer. Don't live under its influence. Don't be crushed by my ancestry.

You once told me that you suffer from depression. I can tell you that everyone has depression at one time or another in their lives. It's how you handle it that defines you as a person. Don't let yours be a crutch.

I want you to know that I love you and had I known I would have been there for you. I can only beg for your forgiveness.

Joe

Her father was right about a few things. Sadness can be debilitating, and Luna was never going to use her sadness and depression as a crutch again. Instead she would move forward. She had always planned on getting a university degree and a good job, and now she was well on her way.

The money left to her by Joe would be put to good use. Maybe with a job and the $40,000 a year payout, she could find a nice little 2-bedroom house. One with a nice yard, in a nice area where she could raise her daughter.

Luna placed her hand on her ever-growing stomach and rubbed it gently. What had once started as an unconscious thing at first, now became the norm whenever the baby kicked. A mother rubbing her baby bump always seemed to soothe them both.

Luna's mind would always be at battle with its personal demons. Should she have told Joe about his future child. Would it have helped to ease his pain? Probably not. No, no one had told Joe about Luna, and she felt best not telling him about their daughter.