Vagabond Sunset

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation of the red wine being swirled around the head of my cock by her tongue was life changing. Gia was skilled in the art of pleasing her man. After a few more seconds, she swallowed the wine and got down to business.

With her tongue curled into a "U" under my shaft, she tightened her lips and sucked hard. When I reached down and cupped one of Gia's full breasts, I grinned to myself. Our greeting was not an ordinary handshake. Our first touch of each other's skin was my cock in her mouth and her tit in my hand.

I have never been opposed to a good blow job, and this was one of the best ever, but I needed to make it stop. I had been at least four months since I had ben with a woman, and I was getting ready to pop. A little more self-serving than that was the fact that I couldn't wait another minute to put my mouth on her vagina. It was wet and ready to be devoured.

My first lick brought a shudder that rocked Gia's body. Her legs were over my shoulders, so I used my fingers to gently pull apart the shell that covered her clit. One at a time I sucked her meaty lips into my mouth and cleansed them with my tongue. When the flow of her lady lava was under control I focused on her hard clit.

"Si bambino. Yes. Bene. Just like that baby." Gia spoke in both English and Italian as she neared her climax.

I pushed one, then a second finger into her sopping wet pussy. Gia lifted her hips off the bed and shouted, "Oh dio". It doesn't matter the country or the language, God is involved in more orgasms than not.

Gia's hands grabbed my head and held my face tight against her finely groomed womanhood. My tongue and finger work were relentless. After her convulsions subsided, I moved up the bed.

Our mouths met in what would become our very first kiss. Gia licked my lips clean of her juice and said, "Mi piace essere al top." I gave her a quizzical look. She had spoken so quickly that I didn't understand her words. "Sorry. I like to be on top, is that okay?"

"Please." With that, Gia mounted me.

I watched as every inch of my penis slid up into her body. When I bottomed out, Gia sat with all of her weight on my hips and didn't allow me to move.

Moving forward, she mashed her breasts into my chest, kissed me and said, "You smell quite nice for an American."

"It French. Givenchy for men."

"Fuck the French."

"Perhaps I will someday, but currently I'm enjoying an Italian."

Gia knew it was time to proceed. I felt the walls of her pussy grip my shaft as she began raising and lowering herself on me. Our speed grew gradually until we were where Gia wanted to be.

Sitting astride me, I reached up to cup her tits as my cock burrowed deep inside of her. Gia would give me the occasional, "Oh yes baby" or "Si. Yes. Just like that." With each stroke my lover's olive skin glistened more and more with tiny beads of perspiration.

The droplets of moisture congregated in the valley between her breasts. When I moved up to lick the sweat from her luxurious mounds, it was the beginning of the end for Gia. An orgasm shook her to her core.

I took the opportunity to change positions. Moving Gia onto her back, I moved between her legs and thrust forward in the missionary position.

My Italian lover loved the new scenery. She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me into her with each of my driving thrusts.

It was over long before I wanted it to end. My seed filled Gia with a grunt. She kissed me and told me that she could feel the warmth of it spraying her insides.

We laid entwined for what seemed like hours. Casually caressing one other's skin and body parts. Gia was the first to break the silence.

"So American, do you have a name?"

"Joe."

"Giuseppe. I like that name. It was my husbands name."

"Was?"

"I'm a, how you say? Widow."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

"No, you're not, because if I wasn't, I wouldn't be here in your arms right now."

"True enough."

After our shower, Gia spent the afternoon with me on my veranda. We wore robes and sipped wine while basking in the warm sunlight, until it was time for her to depart.

Returning to my room, Gia gathered her clothes and started dressing. I sat on my bed and watched her every move. It was poetry in motion as she lifted her long legs and eased the silky stockings up over her smooth skin. The lacy brassiere was next. She secured the clasp in front of her and then spun the cups up and over her breasts, one at a time. As her bent to pick up her panties, she looked at me with a seductive smile and asked, "What?"

"Oh, I'm sure you know."

"Tell me."

"Gia, you are absolutely beautiful. I can't get enough of you."

Looking over at my hard cock poking it's head out of the robe that was doing very little to confine it, she slid one of her stocking covered legs into the opening of her panties, and said, "Prove it."

Dropping to the floor behind her with a thud, I was certain that the cool terra cotta tiles would bruise my knees. Gia screamed in mock terror as my tongue probed her ass looking for a home.

Those screams turned into the coos of doves as my lips found the treasure they had searched for. The wetness of her vagina washed over my taste buds and if even possible, made my cock that much harder.

Gia leaned forward, placed both of her hands on the dressing table and told me that time was of the essence.

"Joe, you need to be fast. My family will be expecting me."

It broke my heart to surrender my assault on her clit, but I hoped that there would be other days. Standing behind her spectacular ass, I used the head of my cock to part the lips of her gateway. Unlike earlier, when I bottomed out, Gia started moving immediately. I followed her lead and matched her tempo. This was not love making, this was good old-fashioned fucking.

"Si, yes. Hard and fast." And that's exactly what she got. It wasn't as great as our first time, but it was more than satisfying. Gia clenched up and stopped moving. I pummeled into her for maybe twenty more thrusts before I shot a load into her for the second time.

When I finally softened and oozed out of the happy confines of Gia's pussy, she giggled, used my robe to wipe what she could of my cum out from between her legs and finished pulling her panties on.

Her dressed like Italian royalty, me dressed like a pauper in my cum covered robe, we stood beside her Maserati.

"So, Gia. Will I ever see you again?"

"Giuseppe, it's hard for me to explain, but in Italy a widow shouldn't fall into the bed of a stranger. It isn't right."

"After today, I'd go out on a limb and say that we are no longer strangers."

"This is a tiny village. People in it like to talk. Gossip travels fast. It isn't safe for me to have an affair with an American. I have children to consider. Their skin is not thick like mine. It would break their hearts to think that their mother is a whore."

"You're a widow. There is no shame in dating another man."

"You are not from here. The European way is not as easy going as that in America."

"As you wish. You know where I live. Thank you for today, it was by far my best since arriving in Italy." Gia leaned in and kissed me passionately.

"Ciao, Giuseppe."

"Ciao, Gia."

Days passed by in minutes. Unfortunately, I hadn't heard from Gia, but life moves in mysterious ways and things will travel forward, even if there was a desire to keep them as they were. I continued on too. I travelled to many of the small towns and villages that screamed for my attention.

Travelling from walled cities to many of the UNESCO sites kept me busy. With no schedule or timetable, I wandered aimlessly, only going home when necessary. My journeys brought with them an assortment of joy and loneliness combined.

Those emotions came flooding back to me when I saw Gia at the Palio di Siena. The horse races in the main piazza was overflowing with people, yet Gia stood out like shining star in the night sky.

Flanked by what were probably her parents and children, she looked radiant and full of life. Her children were both in their late teens or early twenties and were as attractive as their mother. Unintentionally Gia and I made eye contact, and with a slight nod of her head we acknowledge the others existence.

The crowds dissipated and Gia was lost in a sea of people. I chose to stay. I wasn't needed anywhere, so rather than fight the traffic, I stayed behind.

Two glasses of wine and some pasta held me over until the piazza was occupied only by the clean-up crews.

45 minutes later I was home, showered and sitting under the stars and moon watching life in the valley. The light of the full moon cast enough brightness to illuminate the vineyards. Small goats roamed freely, eating the low hanging leaves off the vines. Large owls sat above the olive trees searching the night for their dinner.

It felt alive. Everything was better and worse at the same time. The wine tasted as if it came from best vines in all of Italy. The same could be said of the olives and cheese that I snacked on.

With the moons glow brightening everything below it, I couldn't help but reminisce my days with Anna under the moons of Thailand. I wondered how she had grown. Was she married? Did she have the children that she had spoken of? I hoped that all her dreams had come true.

Mozart's Marriage of Figaro wafted effortlessly out of the speakers in my villa and floated down into the valley. The angelic voices spoke volumes, even though I couldn't understand the words. I could feel the pain and anguish as they serenaded me.

Barely audible over the music came a sound that I hadn't heard in a month. The cleansing rev of the Maserati's engine being shut down brought a smile to my face.

I could hear the clicking of her stilettos as they crunched the gravel and stone tiles under foot. Gia appeared from the darkness wearing the same outfit that she had worn earlier in the day, but she was carrying a Louis Vuitton overnight bag.

Without a word her hand touched my shoulder. Her fingers dragged softly over my neck and face. In an instant she disappeared. The mesmerizing image of this beauty undressing put me into a deep hypnotic trance. My eyes were glued to her until she stepped into the bathroom and shower.

When Gia returned, she was wearing her own robe. Unlike the robe she had worn on her first visit, this one flattered her sexuality. It hung and clung to her form. With a glass of wine in her hand, Gia sat next to me on the rattan loveseat and snuggled up without so much as a word.

My hand wrapped around her shoulder and held her tight, until I was certain that she had fallen asleep.

It was an effortless task to carry Gia to my bed. Laying her down on top of the duvet, I covered her with a light throw. Kissing her cheek, she rolled onto her side and curled up to sleep.

The full moon shone its brightness into my window and down onto the bed allowing me to watch Gia as she slept. Even in her quiet slumbers she was elegant and graceful.

My memory of sleep failed me, but the feeling of soft lips upon mine awoke me with a start. Gia held a tray of coffee and biscotti. Our first morning together would be spent having breakfast in bed.

"I missed you Giuseppe. I just couldn't bring myself to give into the temptation of coming back to you."

"Shh. You're here now." I ran my fingers through her long black hair as she hung her head in what appeared to be shame. I put my fingers under her chin and tilted her head back until I could look her in her eyes.

"Gia, you have nothing to be ashamed of or worried about. You are safe here." With teary eyes she leaned forward and kissed me like she had when she left a month earlier.

Unlike our past meeting, Gia wasn't in any hurry to leave. She leaned back against the propped-up pillows and asked question after question. We learned much about one another. When some time had passed Gia stood and I thought that maybe she was preparing to leave.

"How long can you stay?"

"Martedi. Tuesday." For someone with power and grace she seemed tentative about staying. "Is that okay with you?"

"You're kidding right? I've thought of you every waking minute since you left the last time. I know which farm is yours. Which winery, but not once did I go. I didn't want to put you in the position of being embarrassed by my being there."

"I know. No one knows of our past indiscretions. That's part of the reason that I returned."

"What are the other reasons?"

"I told you the truth, I missed you."

The silky robe glided off her tanned shoulders and down her body to the floor below her. Her naked form was exactly as I remember it.

Gia climbed onto the bed and pulled my robe apart exposing my hardness to her. While kissing me, she wrapped her hand around my shaft, gave it a couple of gentle strokes and moved down to take me in her mouth.

Twirling her tongue around my penis, Gia teased and sucked me until I was harder than rock. Knowing that I was fully lubricated, she moved up and straddled my lap. I watched in awe as the head of my cock was mashed back and forth across her lips.

Just like our first time together, I watched as Gia sank down on my hardness. This time there was no delay. Gia immediately started to bounce. I could tell how excited she was by the amount of froth that was coating my shaft. Every plunge into her depths felt better than the last. Each stroke caused her to clench tighter until it felt like a vise.

Suckling at the breast of my Italian goddess felt as natural as anything I had every done in my life, until her hands pulled my face off of her glorious breasts and moved my lips up to her face.

Our tongues probed at each other. Our lips mashed together as one. Gia was in complete control.

"Cum Giuseppe. Cum with me." Gia stopped when she said the words. Her body tensed and quaked as her orgasm overtook her.

I was not far behind. My month long build-up of sperm erupted like Mount Vesuvius covering the inside of her vagina like it was Pompeii.

Collapsing into one another, we were lovers.

Our next two days were perfect. We eat, drank and made love every chance we could. We strolled hand and hand through the vines and orchards. Gia explained the grapes to me. How temperature and moisture would affect the years crops. We did everything that a couple would do, but not once did we leave the property.

The risk was too great for us to visit any of the nearby towns together. So, we stayed together and enjoyed our time.

When darkness fell on Tuesday it was time for Gia to leave. My attachment to her had grown and uncertainty about when I'd see her again weighed heavy on my heart. I not sure that I could go another month.

"Stay. At least stay until morning."

"Amante. I must go. I cannot risk being here when my children are home. I will be able to stay longer when they return to school. Until then it will have to be impromptu meeting like this. Who knows, you may find someone else or tire of me in the meantime. If not, you will see me next week. Promettere."

There was no risk of me finding someone else, because I wasn't looking and tiring of my sexy Italian lover would never happen, so the fact that she called me lover and promised to return would have to do.

And for the next 4 years that is exactly what happened. Gia would arrive and depart unannounced. The intervals of her stay depended on what was going on in her world. The longest stay at one time was five weeks. Her parents went to Napa Valley for a wine convention, her adult children were away at college and the farm was being ran by workers, so she made an excuse and ended up staying with me for over a month.

But all good things come to an end. Gia was very forth coming with the details of her life. Another gentleman named Antonio, that was a friend of the family, and he was courting her. He wasn't what Gia wanted in a man, but he was what she needed, a safe option. He was born and raised in a village nearby. He worked in the same industry, and most important, he wasn't a travelling playboy.

Our last night together was the Thursday before her wedding. As horrible as I felt about doing that to her future husband, it was the closure that we both needed. Gia told that she had not yet slept with Antonio. He wanted to save it until they were married, so that added even that much more to my guilt.

Our love making was quiet and passionate. Like a well-oiled machine we performed with precision detail. Me pleasing her with oral, her returning the favor. When it came to the actual act of making love, it was in the missionary position. Not once did our eyes loss contact. Gia came first and held my face with her hands and said, "Ti amo."

I knew that she loved me. I loved her too, but our lives were so different that there was no way that they could work.

Basking in the afterglow of sweet lovemaking, we spooned naked on the cool white cotton sheets. Gia fingers gently caressed the skin of my arms.

"Anche in paradiso non e bello essere soli." I didn't understand the words and asked Gia to translate.

"It means that, even in paradise it's not good to be alone. Giuseppe, you need to find someone, and settle down. Do it for you. Do it for love."

When my lover had drifted off to sleep, I made my way out to the veranda where the canopy of century old olive branches and vines covered the night sky. The twinkling lights that flashed in the distance looked like the stars had fallen from the sky. The calm and quiet made it easy to relax and enjoy the night air.

At some point I must have dozed off because the touch of Gia's hand to my face startled me awake. "Lover come back to bed. I'm not finished with you just yet."

The wet feel of her mouth had me hard in seconds. Gia brought me to the edge and back a number of times. She toyed with me for her own sport. I knew what she was doing. We both did. She wanted the pleasure and teasing that she was providing to be a long-lasting memory.

Grinning up at me like the devil herself, I took control. Flipping Gia onto her back, I mounted her, kissing and biting every and all of the areas that I knew would tickle or cause her to lose control.

"Stop. Fermare. Okay baby I give up." Our lips met in a lip that spoke many words. There was a sadness in Gia's eyes as she pushed me off of her.

"Giuseppe. I want to give you something. I want you to take it. Be the first. No other has ever been there and no other will ever be after you. It is my gift to you for being my lover without question." I knew immediately what she meant. Gia had asked questions over the years about anal sex. She was curious, but not so much so, to follow through.

Reaching over to her bag that was resting on the night table beside my bed, she returned with a tube. I had to assume that it was some sort of lubrication.

Gia did not make eye contact with me. Instead, she got onto hands and knees and handed me the tube.

Unlike Gia, I had had anal with a woman before and knew how to take my time. Lubing up the sweet cleft between the cheeks of her ass, I eased a digit up and in, passing her tight sphincter one knuckle at a time. Surprisingly, she was very receptive to my actions. When the time came to add a second finger, Gia shuddered when the cold fluid dripped onto and into her open hole. Curling the two fingers of my right hand into her asshole, I used my left to caress and hold her cheeks apart.

"Now bambino. Do it now."

Putting my cock into Gia's ass was not how I had imagined our last sexual encounter, but here I was with the tip of my shaft knocking on the door.

The lubed shaft of my manhood inched slowly forward. Gia did not stop me or say a word even when I had bottomed out in her bowels. Instead she kept her head buried in the pillows and silently accepted all that I was giving. In retrospect I often think that this was the penance of a good Catholic girl who refused to allow herself the pleasure of being with the man that she wanted and instead taking what she felt was mandated by her church and family.