Vagabond Sunset

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both girls were moaning and groaning to their own beat, but at this point, I was only along for the ride.

The feel of warm water caressing my body brought an end to the sexcapades for the night. The following day, I would move all of my belongings into Beth's apartment. Over the next three years, we would share her bed with Grace on many occasions.

It seemed to be the perfect set-up for me. A bar in a foreign country, far away from any memories that haunted my soul and mind. I hoped that it would last forever, but in the real world, forever can be hiding in a dark place, lurking in an alley just around the corner.

The word "cardiomyopathy" sounded foreign to me. I had no recollection of ever have heard such a word. The doctor said it again and as he described the treatment and prognosis, I felt an odd calmness. The cardiovascular disease or CVD as he called it was advanced and was in my case, relatively untreatable.

"How long do I have?"

"Joe any prognosis I give can fluctuate, as this disease can vary greatly, but I'd have to say anywhere from 6 months to 3 years, max."

I'm not sure what it was, but in that instant, I had very clear thoughts as to what I wanted and where I wanted to be, and less than 24 hours later I was on a flight to the U.S. It would be my first time returning "home" in almost thirty years.

Home at last.

The international flight touched down in Phoenix 12 hours after boarding the plane. The cab pulled into the trailer park and my mind was flooded with pictures from my past. Even when I had returned for my mother's funeral, I hadn't come there. It had been had over 30 years. My father had purchased a new trailer 2 years before he died. An old pick-up truck sat in the driveway covered with years of dust. The trailer had sat empty, for the past 5 years, but for reasons unknown to me, I had paid the yearly maintenance fees and utility bills. Now it would be home until my death.

It took very little to get what I needed to get the place in shape. A little dust and a few cobwebs were all that was messing it up. America was nothing like I remembered. The times had definitely changed. With just a phone call you could have groceries delivered to your door and there was no need to own a car, because you could book a ride with your smart phone.

Within two weeks of my return, everything was in order. The paperwork had been done on the truck and trailer. My European license had been switched back over to an Arizona State issued, and I had made an appointment to see a heart specialist in Phoenix.

The results of my CAT scan and MRI were examined by the doctor and like his peer in Ireland he agreed that things were dire.

"Mr. Wade, all I can recommend at this point is to make yourself comfortable. I will provide you prescriptions to help ease any pain that you experience. We will meet again in two months and make another assessment from there, but in the meantime, I'd suggest that seek help. There are lots of unemployed PSW's out there that are looking for work and they won't cost you an arm and a leg, and quite frankly, you will need the help."

Another two months passed and another doctors appointment before I acted on his suggestion of getting a PSW.

My ad was simple enough. "Live-in Personal Support Worker wanted. Room and board, along with a small stipend. Must have a drivers current license." Followed by my contact information.

Sixteen people responded within two days. I narrowed the list down to seven that I thought were qualified enough for the job. The first two would have been perfect, but neither wanted to live-in. The next three might have worked for me, but they all had children, and with only two bedrooms, there just wasn't enough room.

The last two had the least experience, but their resumes did look promising.

I would have hired Joyce on the spot, but she was a chain smoker. The smoke smell was a big caution flag for me, and the fact that I would eventually need an oxygen tank was another red flag.

My last hope lay with a Luna Robb.

Her appointment time was 1:00pm and Luna's cab pulled up promptly at 2:15pm. When she came through the door, she wouldn't have had to say a word and she would have had the job. She was rough around the edges, but she was what I wanted. A beautiful, yet unpolished diamond, and from the second that she appeared before me, I thought that I'd seen a ghost.

"Jesus Christ, you're way older than I thought you'd be." Yep, an unpolished diamond for sure.

"Really? The ad didn't say anything about my age. How old did you think I'd be?"

"I don't know. Just younger I guess." I explained my condition and the details of her duties to Luna. When I finished her first question was, "Do I have to wash your junk."

"If it gets to that point, then yeah you might have to do that."

"Does it pay extra?"

"Not really. That's part of a PSW's job."

"Well Joe, you and I both know that I'm not really a PSW."

"Fair enough, but are you interested in the job?"

"Hell yes. Are you okay with me working part-time at another job?"

"Why do you need a second job?"

"I'm trying to save for college."

"Tell you what. You do your job here and I will pay for your first year's tuition."

"Fuck off. Do I have to sleep with you for it?" I chuckled at what she said, but from the serious look on her face, I think that she thought that it was part of the employment conditions.

"If that were the case, I'd pay for the whole four years of school."

"You couldn't afford it." This girl seemed to be considering her options, which caused me to smile again.

"Careful Luna, just because someone lives in a trailer, it doesn't mean that they don't have money. Never judge a book by its cover."

"Well, it would probably kill you anyway, right?"

"We all die eventually, so I could think of worst ways to go. How old are you anyway?"

"Eighteen."

"So young. Tell you what. Let's put the sex stuff on the back burner. If you want the job, take the truck, pick-up your things and move in when you want."

The truck rolled away and in the back of my mind I wondered if I'd ever see it again. Against my better judgement, I opened a beer and went to sit outside.

My mind floated around in the sky like I was confused by my surroundings. She definitely looked like her. She sounded like her. But they were nothing alike. Maybe it was just an uncanny coincidence. I shook my head. Maybe the meds were making me delusional.

Surprises are just that, surprises, and they never cease to amaze me, and my surprise was that just after noon the next day, Luna showed up in the driveway. There were maybe ten boxes in the back and three big green garbage bags full of clothes. It took the next two days for her to get everything put away, but when she was finished, she asked me, "What do you think?"

"Looks good. Does it feel like home?"

"More so than where I was. I was crashing with a friend until school starts again."

"Oh." My eyes scanned the room and I admired the feminine touches of a young lady. My gaze stopped on two pictures that sat of the night table beside her bed, and my blood turned ice cold as it ran through my veins. Before I picked up the first picture I asked, "May I?"

"Sure."

"Beautiful picture. You?" It was a picture of a young woman hugging a little girl in her arms and the child kissing her cheek.

"Yeah, that's me and my mom."

I recognized the other picture before I picked it up. Anna stood arm in arm with Stacey. They were standing in the surf on the beach just outside my bar. The reason that I remembered it so well is because I had taken the picture with Anna's camera.

"That's my mom and my aunt Stacey, when they were on vacation."

"Well I can see where you get your looks from, she is a very beautiful woman. She must be very proud of you."

"She was." Luna lowered her head. There was a sadness about her. "She was killed in a car wreck when I was five. I lived with my grandparents until a couple of months ago, but they were never the same after mom died. It drove them apart, but they stayed together for me. They were good to me, but I think that it was time for me to leave. With me looking like mom, the memory caused them too much pain. I suffer from depression sometimes and I tend to take it out on them."

I fought back the tears. "When were you born Luna?"

"October 12th, 2000. Born under a full moon. That's how I got my name. Mom always had a thing about full moons. Her diary said that all of her best memories happened under one, and Luna is the moon goddess you know."

"I do know that. It's a beautiful and appropriate name, for sure." Her words ruined me. They hit me with such power that I went to my room and cried for the first time in many, many years. I hadn't known about Anna. How could I have? I had to tell Luna, but how could I do it without hurting her even more than she had been hurt in the past.

Unfortunately, my cowardice wouldn't allow me to tell her about my connection to her mother. As the days passed, not saying anything became easier and easier. Eventually those days turned into weeks, and those weeks turned into months.

Luna grew and learned like an eager child. Helping me and doing her online courses kept her busier than most people her age, but she handled it well. We grew closer and closer. We became more comfortable around each other and In her spare time, Luna would ask questions about the places I'd seen and the things that I'd done. I told her everything that she wanted to know, but I never mentioned Thailand.

My decline was gradual, but steady. Luna became my savior. She was more than a PSW, she was more like an RNA. She learned how to take vitals and she was a dictator when it came to me taking all of my prescribed medicines. It seemed that everyday she matured into the woman she wanted to be, and every day, we grew closer and closer.

"What's this?" Luna stood holding two $100 bills in her hand.

"Well it's your birthday tomorrow, so I thought that if you didn't have any plans, we'd go out for dinner."

"Okay. So, it's for dinner?"

"No. Use it to buy yourself something to wear. You only turn nineteen once." Luna jumped up and down like a six-year old. Evidently the idea of a new outfit pleased her.

Luna looked spectacular in her new clothes. The white blouse hung down to her hips and fully accented the crinkled blue material of her oversized cotton linen pants. Those, plus the sandals made her look like she was older than 19.

I let Luna pick the restaurant, and we ended up at the Peppermill Steakhouse. We requested a booth out of the way and settled in for our meal. It was strange to be sitting there with her, it was the clocks had been turned back twenty years.

Our young waiter took an instant liking to Luna. At one point he appeared to be drooling, but that was only my mind playing tricks on me. Luna ordered alcohol and the young server didn't even flinch. He took the order and left without question.

"White wine spritzer for the lady and a Bud Light for the gentleman." He took our food order and then said something that changed the night for all three of us. When he read back our food order, he finished by saying to Luna, "I'll back right back you and your grandfathers order."

Luna looked at him and immediately corrected him. "He's not my grandfather, he's my d..."

For a second I wasn't sure what she was going to say, But, "date" rolled off her tongue. Our poor server tripped over his words as he apologized for making the mistake. He fumbled around like it was his first day on the job.

"Luna, why did you tell him that?"

Luna watched as he made his way toward the kitchen and said with a very serious tone, "Because you are. It's my birthday. You're taking me out for dinner, so we're on a date. Period."

Well, that was that. No argument to be had.

The steaks were fine. The chocolate cake dessert was even better, and overall it was a great night. Driving home, I handed Luna a birthday card.

"What's this?"

"I can't be certain, but it's your birthday, right? It's shaped like a birthday card. It's in a pink envelope and the front says Happy Birthday Luna, so I'm going out on a ledge here by guessing a birthday card."

"Jerk. It was a rhetorical question. Why did you get me a card? You bought me this outfit, took me out to celebrate and that's way more than enough."

"It's just a card." Luna opened the card and tears formed in the corner of her eyes.

"A card and a thousand dollars."

"Put it in the bank. It will help with school." Luna leaned over across the bench seat of the truck to kiss my cheek. The feel of her lips on my face and her breasts pushing into my shoulder made me feel like I was twenty again. It brought back memories of what it was like to please a younger woman sexually.

But I knew those days were long behind him. I would have to guess that any pleasure to be had from sex nowadays would be mine and mine alone.

It was nearing midnight, and the moon was as close to full as it could be. Joe pulled off the main road and headed out to the sandy bluffs of the desert canyon.

Driving down the dusty trial left the city lights behind. It wasn't long before he and his daughter were alone in the desert under the moon and the stars.

"I brought blankets and a cooler. Feel like star gazing for a bit?" Joe knew that there was no way that Luna would refuse.

They found a spot that was in a clearing, safe from any nightcrawlers that ruin their night. Luna laid out the blanket while Joe popped the cork on a bottle of red.

Words were far and few between. Joe sat upright and Luna lay back with her hands linked behind her head. The night was chilly, but the warm Indian blankets kept them cozy. Luna had a feeling. She felt that if Joe were younger, this would be part of a seduction. He knew what she liked. What was important to her. Was he trying to use those things to get into her pants? In this case, the pants that he had bought for her birthday.

"More wine?" Luna pulled the glass out of the sand that held it safe and lifted it toward Joe. Without spilling a drop, Joe topped it up.

"Joe." Luna's voice was soft and sweet to Joe's ears as it danced off the canyon walls

"Yeah."

"Do you want to fuck me?" Her words were cruder than he had hoped for, but their meaning was the same. When she asked him the question, he had a lump in both his throat and pants at the same time. But he wasn't sure if she was asking him to, or if she was just wondering if it was something that he wanted.

"Since the first minute that I saw you." His answer was short and to the point. There would be no way that Luna could misunderstand the answer to her question.

Luna sat up and took a sip of her wine and leaned to her left. Joe felt the weight of her breasts on his shoulder as she wrapped her arms around him and pulled his face in for a kiss. It was the first kiss with any passion between them attached to it. Luna was conservative at first. She just used her lips, but as the heat of the act woke her inner feelings, she parted her lips. Joe could taste the fine red wine on the tongue of his young soon to be lover, his nineteen-year old daughter.

Twisting toward the kiss, Joe pressed into the body before him. Knowing what he wanted, Luna lowered herself back onto the blanket covered sand beneath her. Her hands helped open the buttons closing the silky white birthday blouse. Joe found the clasp that held her brassiere in place. It had been a while since he had snapped one open, but it was an art that he hadn't forgot.

Under the light of the nearly full moon, Joe admired the view of Luna's full breasts with dark areolas and nipples. The young woman moaned aloud when her older lover took her nard nipple between his teeth. The wetness of his kisses on her breasts, felt cool in the night desert air.

Joe fondled and caressed her ample bosom until he finally slid his hand down over her soft stomach until he reached the elastic waist band of her pants. Even from this far away his old fingers could feel the heat radiating up from her excited vagina.

When Joe reached his goal, he was not surprised to find that Luna had chosen to not wear panties. He had seen her walking around the trailer on many occasions without the telltale signs of panty lines.

His fingers touched the top of her mound, causing Luna to moan and part her legs for better access. Joe's fingers rubbed the moist skin of her labia until her lips parted, giving him a path to her inner sex.

The world stopped for both as Joe slid his finger deep into the folds of her young vagina. It was nearly 20 years earlier that he had done the exact same thing to her mother on a secluded beach in Thailand. Tonight, was so different, yet so alike.

Luna was far more rushed than her mother ever was. She raised her hips up off the warmth of the blanket and used both hands to pull her new pants down to her feet. With that task completed, her nervous hands reached for Joe's belt.

The old cock that she had seen many times, was way harder than she expected. Joe at this stage in his life was a grower. His cock felt huge in Luna's small hand. She wrapped her hand around the hard flesh and stroked it up and down.

By now, all three of Luna's past lovers would have been on her pleasing themselves, but Joe was different. He was far more experienced than any of the others that she had had. He was taking his time. His fingers were working their magic on Luna's clit and his soft kisses were trailing down her body toward her vagina.

Joe pulled himself free of Luna's hand, and rolled himself into position.

Luna knew what was about to happen. She had heard about it. She had read about it, but she had never had the privilege of feeling it. All of the young lovers before Joe, didn't feel the need to please her in that way.

Joe's mouth found its target. The tip of his tongue touched Luna's clit for the very first time, sending a jolt of excitement through her tight body. When Joe's tongue parted her lips and sucked at the secretions leaking from her, Luna knew that this would not be the last time that anyone ever did this to her. She was instantly addicted.

Nothing in the world could have stopped Luna from showing the emotion coursing through her. The groans had started off as soft moans and had progressed into howls. Joe was concerned that it was so loud that it may invoke some sort of coyote uprising.

Experience was king in the oral department and Joe knew every move in the book. You don't spend that many years of your life pleasuring women with your tongue and not learn a trick or two. He knew full well that Luna had passed the point of no return. Her howls had stopped and so had her movements. All that was left at this point was her hands holding his grey-haired head into her wetness. The tremors shook her violently as she peaked. When it was over, Luna lay motionless and breathless on the blanket looking up at the almost full moon.

It would have been easier for Joe to let Luna climb up and mount, but it was her birthday after all, and if tonight would be the night that this heart chose to give out on him, he wanted to go out in style.

Using his hand, he rubbed the bulbous head of his penis on the entrance to the joy that lay beneath him. Her lips parted and the slick, sticky substance of her love invited him in. Joe accepted the invitation and pressed forward.

The wet folds of Luna vagina grasped her new lover and held him tight. When Joe had stopped just short of her cervix, Luna felt fuller than she ever had before in her life. Joe knew enough to let his 19-year old lover relax before he started to move.

He wouldn't have to wait long. Luna wanted, just as much as she needed Joe to make love to her. She bucked her hips up to the old man on her to indicate that she was ready. Joe knew that it was time and started doing what he loved.