Vaid Empire: Conquest Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The servant groaned, bringing one hand back to her front to slide between her legs. She found her moist sex, its dark labia begging for penetration. A single finger gently brushed her clitoris, sending light waves of stimulation through her that only increased her tightness as her internal muscles clenched down around him.

He watched as she spread her lower lips with her nimble fingers, displaying the wetness their encounter had caused her. She slipped her middle digit inside, leaning her head back to gaze up at the top of the tent.

Varse's mind once more traveled backwards, remembering the exquisite details of Tsida's body as they had mated. He found his breath increasing, remembering the climax that had created their son.

Increasing in speed, his manhood slid in and out of her tight rear, causing her tail to writhe in the air. The servant's fingers worked quickly, bringing her ever closer to the edge of bliss. Her hips slammed down repeatedly, plunging him deeper and deeper into her ass with each thrust.

Muscles straining, breathing heavily, he felt himself slip into orgasm, bucking his exhausted hips. The Arkos girl let out a satisfied whine, furiously pleasuring herself as she felt his seed squirting into her tight tunnel. Within moments she achieved her own climax, her athletic body seizing atop him.

Utterly spent, Varse allowed himself to fully sink into the cushion, finding the sense of satisfaction he had sought. The satisfaction of protecting his people, of ensuring their future, intermixed with the sensual post copulation bliss.

Yet as he closed his tired red eyes, the memory of Tsida's lifeless body atop her altar came into full view, and his momentary peace vanished from his grasp.