Vale Ch. 02: Where There’s a Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aroused, and enjoying this public debauchery far too much, Polly proceeded to lick her fingers clean, sucking happily on each of her fingers in turn, while Cassie collected the twenty tokens they had earned together and returned to her own seat, smiling in naked amusement at the various expressions of mostly horror around the table.

Vale, sitting beside John again, winked conspiratorially at the twins. John, still amazingly hard, stared longingly at them, clearly wishing the intimate fun could continue, but there was a game to play again now that the trade was over.

A game of very different quality. Finding themselves unwillingly party to an impromptu porn show had done more to distract and confuse the other players than nudity and vodka had achieved earlier. Of the next six hands, Vale won three and Polly and Cassie won two. Much to their amusement and the clear distress of others, more and more of the tokens around the table were sticky from John's cum, since Vale had not bothered to clean the mess on the table.

In the space of those same six hands, four pairs were knocked out of the game, and Polly and Cassie were sad to see their twin brothers go, but delighted to see scowling, bitter expressions as six of their hated siblings stormed furiously from the conference room. Only David and Olive were left, across the table from the twins, and John and Vale, beside them. A battle between the eldest and the youngest, it seemed.

The vodka had continued to flow, and Polly and Cassie were quite drunk. Clearly John was too, but Vale and the others looked sharp as ever. Once again, Polly watched mournfully as their small pile of winnings was eaten away, Cassie muttering angry curses in her ear. Once again they faced the realisation that the game was within a whisker of being over for them. That the fortune that by rights should be theirs, at least in part, would escape them entirely. That there would be no easy end to the mortgage and loan repayments and spiralling debt.

"Hey, girls," Vale said. "Want to earn some more?" She counted out ten stacks of ten tokens. "Who wants to ride John's cock?"

"This is ridiculous!" David growled from across the table.

Polly ignored him. "I do," she said, even as Cassie opened her mouth to do likewise. Polly was drunk and horny, and John's cock had been a constant temptation for what seemed like hours now. The chairs had armrests, so there was only really one way to do it. She jumped up from her own and lowered herself carefully onto John's lap, facing away from him, breathing heavily as the giant cock skewered her, stretching her like no man had ever done before, penetrating her inch by astonishing inch.

"I guess we can continue playing while these two have their fun," Vale said.

Cassie stared in awe at the sight of her sister absorbing John's length with such obvious pleasure. "I guess," she said, and reached over to collect the hundred tokens that Polly was happily earning. Polly's soft cries of pleasure as she bounced awkwardly on John's shaft, and as John's hands played with her breasts and squeezed her nipples, provided a loud accompaniment to the continuing game.

Bluffing with a pair of queens, Cassie won one hand, then won again with four fours, only to lose the next two hands to Vale, but David and Olive suffered badly, clearly too distracted by the increasingly urgent vocalisations from Polly. "Oh God, yes!" Polly cried. "Yes!"

Cassie loved watching Polly climax. She was more than a little envious of her sister, but also enjoyed watching David and Olive's victory slip away from them. She won the next hand with three aces and screamed with delight as the elder siblings lost everything and were escorted gently but firmly from the conference room. Win or lose now, it was all worth it to see all those bastards lose out too.

Cassie's vision was doubling. There were two Pollies riding two John's, both crying out, "Come for me, John! I want your cum in me!"

"Let's not drag this out," Vale said. "All in, best hand wins."

Polly cried out wordlessly as John contracted within her and convulsed beneath her and filled her gloriously with a pulsing stream of cum. It was enough to propel her through a second much needed climax, and she hoped this joyful union would only be the first of many. She hoped she would be able to share it with Cassie too. Her sister deserved to experience this pleasure.

"Okay," Cassie said to Vale, and they pushed all their tokens into one huge mound. The cards were dealt, then shown. Cassie had nothing. Vale had a pair of tens.

They'd lost. Lost it all. Cassie wanted to cry, and was too drunk to hold in the tears. Polly was too lost in post-orgasmic bliss to care much. She could feel John's cock still hard and throbbing within her, and was in no hurry to separate herself from him.

"How would you girls like a job?" Vale asked. "A very well paid job, with perks..."

12