Valentimes: Worst and Best of Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Magil withdrew her hands to my legs and ribs, avoiding the intense stimulation of my lingam. As I softened with the lack of stimulation, she moved back to my shaft. "If you should cum, that would be fine for us tonight; but achieving orgasm is not the goal for us. We are focusing on your chakral source of your masculine balance. Would you like me to continue?" I was happy to let her know that I wanted to continue with this focus on my Wand of Light and regaining my masculine balance.

With the application of a little more oil, she returned to my lingam using her upward strokes form the base of my shaft and then a few down strokes. She then used both of her hands to cup the tip of my lingam and with the utmost of attention she massaged her palm onto my globe in a swishing motion. I again grew to heightened arousal. My appetite to thrust my Wand of Light returned with passion. She could feel the tightening of my loins and asked if I was close to ejaculation. I nodded with quick bobs of my head. She asked me to breathe deeply while she gripped the tip between her thumb and forefinger. She held me tight while I cooled off. She kept her worshipful focus on me, bringing me to a couple more peaks of near climax, only to back off and let my Wand of Light dim. She told me that as I rode these waves of sexual pleasure, cresting and then descending to a trough; that I was tuning my spiritual energy as a male. I was not so sure that I was doing anything spiritual, but with her sensual play, my lingam was overcome with wave upon wave of deep pleasure sweeping me into an unknown realm of intimacy. I had never known, nor even believed such emotions were possible for me. The repeated wash of emotions, from intense arousal back to a relaxed state of bliss had taken a toll on my physical energy for the evening.

As Magil's hands moved again to my legs, my Wand of Light waned from it former stiff and greedy erection and I began to dose. Magil moved herself to press upon me with her breasts flattened against my chest where I could feel the firmness of her thickened nipples meet mine. She whispered, "I feel you are a relaxed and sleepy man. I sense that you have found some restoration in our time together. Now it is time for my man to rest."

"Are we finished?" I asked her from my drowsy state of semi-consciousness.

Magil pressed tighter as she embraced my cheeks, "There is more to explore. But we are done for this time." She placed her nose on mine and nuzzled as she moved it side to side, then placed her lips on the tip of my nose. Taking my hand, without pulling, she spoke in a hushed voice, "Rise my lord. I will place you in your bed for the night." I must have stood on my own accord, but I felt like I levitated and floated through the air as I held her hand and followed her lead into her bedroom.

When morning came, I gradually opened my eyes to discover that I was in a strange bed under a pile of warm quilts. Magil was curled up next to my bare back, our legs were spooned together. I could feel her arm warm over my shoulder and she pressed her other hand on the middle of my back as she spoke a little above a whisper, "You slept well, did you not my lord?"

I didn't answer; I just soaked in the moment. I moved my hand to find hers and I inserted my fingers between hers and embraced them tight, that was my answer. I did not have the words to express the complexity of tasks and emotions cascading upon me for the new day. Magil was snuggly, warm and had slept by my side. The sequence of how I got to this place was a blur, I was thinking that I used to not like Magil, much less trust her. I had a lot of loose ends; I needed to know what happened between me and Cynthia and I needed to deal with the plans that I had made with Cynthia for today. I remembered that my car was smashed and that I had to clean up that mess. Everything seemed like it was last year, how is it that my life changed overnight?

I looked out the window in the early morning February light, a low fog sat on a small apple orchard just beyond the house. The fog droplets had frozen on the bare apple tree branches and they shown like diamonds in the low light penetrating the fog. There was a radiance behind the orchard as the sun crept in through our window. "What do you see this morning?" Magil asked in a soft, inquisitive voice.

"I see an aura around the trees in the orchard. I see a silver aura and I see a million little diamonds shining outside of our cozy room. What do you see?"

Magil rubbed me a little more energetically and nuzzled the back of my neck and then tossed her long strands of hair over my eyes. "I see a man who is seeing a new world. I also see possibilities." She giggled as she hugged me from behind.

"So Magil, what does a silver aura mean? I see silver surrounding those trees and this house this morning." I pressed my lips to her forearm as I waited to hear what she would say.

"You are seeing something holy. Silver is precious. I think you should keep looking for what is precious, which is not always the same as concise and expedient."

Magil rolled me onto my back, propped herself above me and draped her hair over my head as she looked down into my eyes. "How is your neck and the rest of your body, including your head?"

I flexed a little to make a damage assessment; "Still stiff in the neck, some tender spots on the head, but overall much better than yesterday." She kissed the contusion on my forehead. "Is that a magic turquoise aura healing thing?" I asked.

"No. Sigmund Freud is supposed to have said, 'sometimes a cigar is just a cigar'. Sometimes a kiss is just a kiss." She stroked my cheek with the back of her hand and then kissed my head again.

"Well you disappoint me; I thought for sure I felt some magic healing going into me." I teased her and I hoped it came off as a compliment.

"I don't think you're feeling magic, I think you just might be feeling some morning stiffness -- and I don't mean in your neck." She moved her hands down my chest and toward my lingam. Magil rolled her open hand over my hardening cock and lightly teased my scrotum. She wrapped her hand around my shaft and moved her hand up and down a couple of times.

"Are we picking up where we left off last night?" I asked with some puzzlement, since she had given me no early warning that she was about to handle my Wand of Light, nor asked for permission to do so, as she had done last night.

"You don't mind this, do you Gary?" I assured her that last night's lingam massage was restorative - in a way, even fun; but it left me wanting more -- once I got some rest. "That's what I suspected. But not everything I do is rooted in tantric, sometimes things are just girl and boy things for fun." Magil swung her leg over me and pulled up the quilt to drape it over her shoulders, making a tent above us. "Since your body is still recovering, do you mind if I get on top?"

I smiled broadly, "As you know Magil, this whole new age, mystic woman of exotic teas, aura readings and weird words for my dick is completely new to me; but you may be surprised to hear that I've never had a woman mount me from the top before. Cynthia, she had certain things that she liked and she insisted that I conform to her ideas, but this was never something that she allowed to happen."

Straddling me, Magil dangled her long hair in my face, tickling my nose and lips. "Let's see if we can't work on a way for you to let go of some of your uncomfortable past associations. Shall we have a little playtime this morning?"

"Sounds fun, but nothing too rough, I'm not very flexible in certain places."

Magil shimmied her shoulders, as I watched her pendulous breast with thick, dark pink nipples taunt me, just inches from my eyes. "Perfect. I don't want you to be flexible in certain places; I'm looking for a hard and rigid Wand of Light to fill up my charm. And I happened to have stumbled upon just such a rigid, focused piece of masculine energy only last night - now where did I put that Wand of Light?" Magil began to run her hands around under the sheets, pretending to be searching. "Oh! This looks like what I was hoping to find." Pleased with her little joke, she teetered through a wide smile and began to lightly stroke my wand under the blankets. She rolled back the covers and began to give me little kisses as she held the base and waved my warming member to smack against her lips. "You learned your lesson well last night, I love to see that you're centered and focused, I love the feel of your masculine energy coursing to your center, I love the warmth I feel in my hand as I feel the rising blood in your lingam."

After her initial teasing with her lips and hands creating a rising pitch in my desire, she shifted her attention elsewhere, like she had done last night; only this time she was offering herself as the new focus of attention. She methodically ran her fingers up my chest to my cheeks as she hovered above me. Her thighs were spread wide at my waist as she planted her hands above my shoulders and let down her free-swing breast so that they brushed my cheeks and then she targeted my lips with her extended nipples. I moved my hands to cup her rounded flesh, alluring to the eye and warm to the touch. I brought her right breast to my lips, softly clamping over her firm, pink morsel. While holding her between my lips, I flicked out the tip of my tongue to lick all around the sensitized tip of her breast. She inhaled in a quick gasp at the touch of my tongue, arching her back and throwing her head toward the ceiling. I heard her suck in a lot of air as she gasped, and I paused in my revelry to admonish her, "Keep breathing my lady, don't hold it in, exhale and release."

Magil exploded in laughter, exhaling and then playfully flailing me with her mammeries as I lied on my back, taking my punishment. "You are a quick learner. But don't get cocky, there is still so much more I can teach you grasshopper."

I deadpanned, "You are a difficult instructor Magil, the only reason I'm 'cocky' is that you intentionally got me this way. Though I must say, it has been enlightening to be learning these lessons at the feet of my hippy chick guru; and let me also say, 'thanks for the mammeries'."

For my pun, I was again flogged by flailing tits slapping my face. I grabbed the left one and held it to my lips as I had done earlier, tonguing the aroused nipple and getting the same response as before, a quick gasp as she threw back her head and let her auburn hair fall around her waist. I alternated my attention from plump nipple to plump nipple, enjoying the feel of her succulent flesh in my teeth and lips. Magil was slowly rocking herself over my pelvic bone as I manipulated her tits with my hands and caressed her areolas and nips with my tongue, all the while Magil was humming in rhythm to my nuzzles and licks. After an entranced and lengthy worship of her feminine curves; I changed my approach. I sucked as much of her left breast into my mouth as I could manage, then released it with a loud smacking sound; I stuffed as much of her right breast into my mouth as I could and released it with another loud smacking pop as well. I don't think she was oblivious to this new sensation, but she seemed focused on her rocking and rubbing against my hip.

Feeling that she might be pleasure saturated after playing with her tits, I said, "OK, why don't we move on from the delights of the melon patch, (though I agree with what they say, 'A snitched melon is always sweeter')." Magil didn't seem to want to break away from her grinding and humping action, so I moved my hands down her sides and put my hands under her ass and pulled her toward me.

Magil sighed, "where are we going now Gary?"

"I'm going to take you for a ride on the wet and wild magical pink serpent. Why don't you ease your... What do you call it? If my penis is a lingam, are your lady parts a lingamness - or something?"

Magil cocker her head and looked at me in a puzzled way, then touched my nose with her finger and giggled. "Oh, no, it's not that. In tantric, my vulva is referred to as my yoni. There is a technique for a yoni massage, like what we did for your lingam. Only, I like to call my lady parts, my 'charm'."

"Groovy. Would you like to be charmed then?"

With a sly, inquisitive tone, Magil asked, "Are you offering to play with my charm, like with your tongue and lips? Because I've never had a man do that to me before."

"I'm not offering, I am demanding that you sidle right on up here where we can be comfortable and then you let me charm your charm."

With an excited wiggle she clambered over me and eased her charm in front of my chin. I grasped her butt cheeks and pulled her pussy lips to my lips, spreading her open with my tongue. Magil let out several sharp chirps as she felt my tongue land upon her fleshly feminine folds. I could feel the sheets beneath me being drawn up tight as she had taken hold of them in clenched fists and was tugging at the sheets as I swept my tongue soft and slow all of the way up secret slit. Before I even licked her, I could see and smell that she was well aroused by her humping and rubbing on my hip as she ground her clit into the solid resistance offered by my pelvis. Magil was quite wet and more than willing to have me stimulate her clitoris. As the tip of my tongue landed on her engorged labia, she dropped down to press her nubbin to my mouth. I stiffened the muscles in my tongue to match my own stiff cock, and I probed into her fluid filled charm. I worked my way up to where her clit was peeking out from under its hood, and I placed my tongue on her sweet and sensitive spot and made small circles around the proud princess. Magil broke into a quick succession of breathy screams as soon as I made contact within her charmed space. Her short burst of moans grew to long groans as I drove my fleshy feeler home. Magil was ecstatic, shaking and as she thrust her hips onto my face as if she had mounted a galloping steed. She was riding hell-bent for leather, charging toward a building orgasm. I could feel her inner juices flowing and mixing with my saliva. I used my hands to squeeze her ass to guide her and control her bucking orgasm. Magil kept up her screaming as waves of intense pleasure made her belly and thigh muscles flex uncontrollably, she was being dashed to pieces in a storm of hot, driven waves swamping her insides. As I held her above my face, I could feel contractions reverberating through her hips and pussy. I pulled her tight to my lips, spreading her labia wide with my tongue and then pressing her into me, I wrapped my lips around her engorged pleasure button, adding suction to tug at the heart of her charm. Magil began throwing her arms over her head in a hyper-agitated motion as her long screams became a continuous bellow. She must have run out of air making the bellowing sound, as she stopped and started to breathe rapidly while making a sounds that sounded like, "whoa, whoa, whoa, whoooo." But, it was hard to hear exactly, because her dripping thighs were wrapped around my ears. With a sudden shiver, she rolled off of me and onto her back next to me.

After a long silence while we both caught our breath, Magil turned to me, "Whoa. That was some ride, some ride in deed. Whoa, Gary, it took me a while to fall back down here from that other dimension you projected me into. I didn't know that there was a place where I could feel like that. I was in another orbit there for a while. Man, I was with the divine, I was out of my body."

Magil rolled back close to me, lifting herself on one elbow and wrapping her other arm around my head; she laid there looking into my eyes for a few moments. "What are your thinking?" she eventually asked.

"I'm thinking about a lot of things right now. I really like, or more correctly, I really need an orderly day and a sequence of tasks laid out before me so that I can check them off as accomplished. I don't like an unplanned day ahead of me. It makes me nervous."

Magil nuzzled my cheek, "What plans do you have for today then?"

"That's exactly what I'm thinking about. I had plans; I worked to put everything in place so nothing would go wrong. But now I don't have those plans that I had made so carefully. I hate not having a plan for the day - but I don't." The thought of everything being all out of order was beginning to irritate me, and I feared it showed to Magil. I didn't like wrecking the mood here in bed, but I don't like the nebulous and problematic day ahead of me either.

Magil stroked my cheek and ran her fingers through my hair, "We could make a plan together. Would that allow you to transcend to a more tranquil place in your day?"

"Yeah, I need some order in my life. But I don't know where to start," I said with a sigh, feeling a large burden growing on my shoulders.

"Gary, do you want to hear my idea for today's plans?" Magil was looking cheerful as she tugged on my ear.

"What've you got Magil?"

She sat up, crossed her legs; I was minimally cheered by the sight of her beautiful, full breasts casually displayed in front of me. "I say, we start your orderly day with breakfast. You go take a bath while I make some whole wheat, cinnamon pancakes. Then you can get dressed in your clean clothes in the dryer and then we'll go to the lumberyard and buy some boards. I'll take you back to pick up your car and then we can fix Rascal's fence hole. And I'd like to bring you back here for a special dinner. And..." she smiled a coy smile as she dipped her head and came and whispered into my ear, "we have some unfinished business, your Wand of Light has yet to be used to his fullest potential. I could stand to be charmed in yet another way later tonight - if you're up to it. Do you like my plans?"

I used my right hand to pick up her left breast, enjoying the feel of its heft in my hand; she was wonderful and kind and attentive and sensuous. She brought a sense of peace to me and she had just made a set of good plans for my - or our day. I was surprised. She was not at all my type; I was surprised that I really liked Magil. I was not expecting a good surprise, but I had one right in front of me. "I like your plans Magil. I like your plans very much. I would like to accomplish all of those with you today."

Magil made a little drum beat on my chest with her hands and then clapped them together as she sprung out of bed. "Let me get your clothes and lay them out on the bed, I'll start your morning bath and in about thirty minutes, we'll have breakfast together." She stepped out of the bedroom as I watched her hips sway and her breast swing in harmony. I was surprised how this was turning out, surprised in a good way - if that was possible.

I was dressing and getting ready to make her bed for her, as it is a sin to leave a bed unmade. If a day starts with a mess, it will be certain to lead to a worse mess later on. A properly made bed is an important and proper start. As I was arranging the sheets and the covers, I was watching Magil get dressed out of the corner of my eye, I was admiring the flare of her hips and the movement of her tits as she rummaged in her bureau drawers looking for today's clothing. She dug around in her top drawer for a moment before she pulled out a pair of emerald green panties, holding them up in front of her chest; she shifted them from side to side, asking me, "Gary, what do you think about these? Huh?" She held them as I looked at the details, never before had a woman asked me to select such a thing - certainly Cynthia would never have asked my approval.

"Pretty lacey and fancy for a hippy chick. But I think they match your aura quite well. I'd go with 'em."

Magil laughed and laughed loud. "We hippy chick girls have a few surprises that we can employ when the need arises." She twirled the panties around over her head before she stepped into them and then she gave me a little twirl as she modeled for me. I appreciated Magil's charm. She finished dressing in a sweater and a pair of overalls.

1...345678