Valentimes: Worst and Best of Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stopped first at the house and rang the bell. I could hear the woman's walker clicking on the floor as she made her way to the door. It opened in a tentative manner, then she recognized us and sang out, "Oh! It is the nice young couple! Please come in." We explained that we had the lumber to fix her fence, but that she should make sure Rascal stayed inside while we worked. She wanted to make us tea or give us some candy, but we told her we had a job to accomplish.

As I was swinging the hammer to nail in the last picket, Magil tapped my shoulder and pointed out the police cruiser pulling up behind me. Officer Michael Heimlich got out to take a look. "Good morning officer, I'm feeling a lot better today."

"Good morning ma'am, and yes sir, good to see you up and swinging a hammer. Gotta say, sometimes you're the hammer and sometime you're the nail. Yesterday you were definitely the nail. Good to see you are doing the hammering today. Just checking the neighborhood out, glad you're doing better."

A thought flashed into my head, "Officer? When do you get off duty today?"

"I expect my shift will be finished around four this afternoon. Why?"

I stepped up the embankment toward the cop, "You know about my series of unfortunate events from yesterday, including the text from my girlfriend, right?"

The officer dropped his head, "Yeah. Sorry to see that happen to you sir. Nothing hurts a guy more, I know."

"Well, I had plans for a nice dinner out for two tonight. I don't have those plans anymore, but I still do have reservation made and paid for. Would you have a chance to use my dinner reservations at Chez Seine? Tonight, seven o'clock; a nice table with a view of the river? My good turn for a public servant."

"Chez Seine? Seriously? All paid up? That's crazy. Seriously?" He was dubious about taking me up on my offer, I suspected there might be some fear of breaching regulations.

I offered him an out; "You didn't bust me or my friend here for her driving off-road through the creek..."

He interrupted me, "Yeah, you had already been busted pretty bad on the head, on the grill and that thing with your girlfriend, that hurts a guy pretty bad."

I continued; "Right, so since my plans for a Valentine's dinner are now busted, and I don't have anyone else to make use of my non-refundable reservation; I think we're even. Could you use them rather than letting them go to waste. You cover the gratuity and enjoy the evening. Take 'em off my hand, can we agree this is best for everyone?"

Officer Heimlich extended his hand, "My new girlfriend thinks that I'm cooking spaghetti for her at my place tonight. But she loves surprises and this will be a big one. Thank you sir." He paused and stepped closer to me and spoke in a low tone, "What about your helper lady down there? Don't you want to take her out for dinner? She did bail you out last night if I can speak so boldly."

I nodded, "Maybe some other time. I'd be happy to see you use my name tonight. I handed him a business card. For now, we have other low key plans that we've made for tonight."

The cop winked at me, "Yes sir, did those bunnies 'bumping' on the bridge give somebody some inspiration? Hey, man, I hope you get lucky tonight. If anyone could use some luck, it's you." I backed away chuckling to myself. "Thank you sir." He turned to Magil standing below us, "He's looking a lot better today ma'am. You took care of him right fine." With that he got back in his car and pulled away, giving a little whoop with his siren, which I know he meant for my benefit. His way of saying 'get lucky Gary - you deserve it'."

We cleaned up the work site, nice and orderly once again. We let the woman know that Rascal had an escape-proof yard and backed out gracefully from her insistence that we stay for a while. Magil asked, "Were you and the cop talking locker room talk about me back there?"

I shrugged, "I just told him he could use the dinner reservations I'd made for me and Cynthia tonight, since I had a better invitation come my way. And he told me that he hoped I'd get lucky with the lady tonight, since I was due some luck. He was still amused by your bumping bunnies description."

Magil slung her arms around my shoulders, "That was sweet."

"What? His wishing me a chance to get lucky with you tonight?"

"No! That you gave that cop your dinner table - and that you told him you wanted to follow my plans. That what's so sweet."

I followed Magil back to her country cottage on the edge of town in my car, but she pulled into the fish monger shop. She explained that she was going to prepare homemade linguini and a secret clam sauce with an artichoke heart salad. Magil then whispered in my ear, "I'm not supposed to serve my secret clam sauce to an unmarried man without a license; it's just that powerfully sexy. Gary, I know you're a stickler for rules, but I don't have a license, so I hope you can forgive me for flouting the dictum of the secret society of culinary aphrodisiacs." She winked a mischievous wink and she walked in to select some fresh clams.

I grabbed her arm and told her, "I can hardly wait; dinner sounds delicious and dessert is already tempting me." I patted her butt as I licked my chops. "Let me go get a good port. Port isn't supposed to pair well with clam linguini, but as long as you've started it, I'll do a bit of flouting convention on my side as well."

Magil had no shortage of candles to light for our special dinner at her table. She told me that her plan was for me to go take a hot bath to limber up my back muscles, she'd let me know when dinner was about to be served. I appreciated the letting me know how her plan was going to unfold and her timing for dinner. Knowing all of that helped me relax.

Her dinner was fabulous and I told her so. I told her that I didn't like her at first - about 26.5 hours ago; but that I was surprised at how comfortable I was with her now. I told her that I never liked surprises, but with her I found several surprises that I did like after all. Magil claimed my transformation was all her doing; she was a healer and had naturally found a way to free up my chi. Then she blew bubbles in her glass of port to test my resolve.

"Magil! That would have so irritated me yesterday. I am less irritated by it right now. Magil, you're the weirdest thing to ever happen to me. Basically, you are fun; weird, but fun."

Magil finished her port, "Thanks Gary. You're kind of weird in your own way too. But I planned some fun for you (and me) tonight after dinner..."

"No fun until we clear and clean the dishes. I can't enjoy your plans if I know there are dirty dishes out here."

Magil dropped her head into her chest, then looked back up at me, "Like I said, you're kind of weird in your own way. There, proof positive." She laughed and I followed her mirthful lead. We cleaned up the kitchen quickly while we made an effort to bump into each other frequently.

Magil swung her hips to brush against my flank. I said to her, "Look, we're just like bumpin' bunnies on a bridge."

"Oh I think we can get a lot more like bumpin' bunnies real soon. Gary, you get yourself back to the bedroom and I'll put the dishes up. Do you mind if I get back on top, we never quite finished that kama sutra adventure."

I walked back to the bedroom and I could hear the rattle of pots and plates being properly stashed away, nice and neat; freeing my mind in the knowledge that the kitchen was not cluttered. My mind quickly filled with thoughts of finding fulfilling gratification after my lingam had been the subject of Magil's focus twice, but I'd yet to experience sexual release. There were plenty of candles around to light, so I took the initiative and lit most of them while waiting for my hippy chick healer to come to my side.

"Gary, you lit the candles; you've become such a romantic fellow." I thought she was mostly joshing, but she was genuine in her praise and delight in finding the mood already set in the room. Magil undid just the right shoulder strap of her overalls and let it fold down in front of her sweater, the intent was clear; there was more of that undoing of clothing to come. She sashayed up to me, throwing both of her arms over my shoulders; putting her lips an inch from mine as she spoke in a sultry voice, "Your lemon yellow aura gives you away to those who see, you are a man who likes perfection and precision, you struggle for control. You don't like surprises, yet you have been surprised by my energy and you have found comfort in my gentle power to nurture and heal. I don't want you to speak, just nod; do I see you clearly Gary?"

I nodded in affirmation.

"Excellent my lord. Would it surprise you -- in a good way, if I was in control of giving you pleasure tonight?" I again nodded.

Magil kissed me on the lips and held me tight as she brushed her lips in a passionate arch, touching my chin, corners of my mouth and under my nose. She drew back a small pace and began to unbutton my shirt. I reached up to assist the process, but she firmly pushed my arms back to my side. "I'm in control of providing your pleasure tonight, isn't that our plan?" I again nodded. I stood next to the bed as my clothing items were removed one by one. She left them in a pile on the floor. With Cynthia I was the one who was responsible for the removed clothing and I had to neatly fold the clothing; with Magil, this was something different. I was standing in the candle lit room in just my underpants; they were showing a growing bulge at the fly. Magil took notice of my situation and made a special effort to plant small kisses on my chest as she bent her knees and moved to my stomach and then to my navel. She ran her tongue in my belly button and made me laugh. As she tongued my navel she slipped her fingers into the waistband of my last remaining garment and tugged it toward my knees. The material hung up on my pointed erection as Magil worked them lower, flexing my penis downward until it came free of the retraining garment and sprung back to its natural upward direction. "Boing! Your Wand of Light is beautiful. I love the look of a man with a big erection. Your stiff wand makes me feel girlishly giddy. It speaks of masculine energy. I love anticipating uniting your wand with my charm. My I can feel my yoni getting wetter as I look upon your manful energy and contemplate your fullness pushing into my charm. It is going to be perfection, the union of yin and yang; a circle of completeness and complementary female and male forces." I could hear the excitement rising in Magil's voice as she talked herself into a higher state of arousal. She pressed my boner downward with her fingers and released it, "Boing!" she said with a giggle and then did it again.

Magil was certainly bemused with her penis play, and I was grinning at her bemusement. Magil was on her knees as she had me step out of the underwear hanging around my ankles and then she moved her hands up my legs; starting at the ankles and passing up the inside of my patellae and up my inner thighs to my testicles. She held my nuts in one hand and played with the pubic hair before releasing my nuts and rising to lick my scrotum, carrying her tongue along the underside of my cock. Magil was pleased to see me respond to her oral teasing as I took a deep breath and made a small sigh. She let her tongue travel from the base of my cock up to the top, repeating her moves and deepening my pleasure. Without a word, she rolled her fingers around the base and pulled my joy stick to her lips. She pursed her lips and placed a series of tiny smooches around my shaft. When she had satisfied herself with that form of play with her puckered lips, she parted her lips and pulled my cock to place it inside her mouth. Adjusting her posture from her kneeling position, she bobbed her head up and down my extended pole. I could feel her tongue roll around my erect lingam, swabbing the underside and then slurping along the top, coming to the tip and sucking hard on the red globe before sliding back down, forcing me deeper into her hot mouth as her tongue lolled about my slickened shaft as she moved her hand up and down in harmony with the motion of her mouth. Her encircling fingers gripped tightly as they slid over my lubricated skin with a sensuous firmness that filled my veins with steamed heat.

Magil rose to her feet and smoothed the bed behind me, moving a pillow and then indicating that I was to lie flat upon my back with the pillow under my hips; the same body position of last night's lingam massage. Magil adjusted the pillows behind my head and asked if I was comfortable. I told her, "Mostly, but I have this growing ache between my legs."

"I can help you with that, I'm a natural healer. Remember to leave it up to me, OK?" I nodded.

Magil moved half way across the room, lifted her chest and brought her thin arms together with her palms pressed flat into one another. She held her hands below her chin and tossed her long hair over her shoulders as she rocked her hips like a hula dancer as she swung her hips in a circle. I watched Magil's talents with delight. Her movements were fascinating and extremely sensuous, especially since they were being done for my benefit alone. I was charmed to the gills. I watched as she slowly spun around and unbuckled the left strap of her overalls and flipped it over her shoulder. Magil's hips gyrated and rocked as her denim overalls were shed down to where her hips flared. With a vigorous shake she made her coverings drop to mid-thigh. She danced around to face me and shimmied with bent knees to push the overalls off her legs, sticking a foot underneath them and lofting them to a spot on the floor at the foot of the bed. I was more than entertained, I was feeling wild. I wanted leap to my feet and grab this whirling girl and make her mine. But we had agreed to a plan, she was to be in control for tonight. Magil's emerald green panties came high on her broad hips as she made a few dips and twists on the floor in front of my lusting eyes. She lifted her hand high over her head while making slow moves with her ass and waving her arms and torso in a undulating motion as if she were a dancing flame on the wick of a candle. With her arms above her head, she tugged at each sleeve of her sweater and eased her arms down and out of the sleeves, leaving the sweater bunched around her neck and draped over her bust. Magil cast her gaze, intense and hot into my eyes as she ran her fingers down her exposed ribs and rubbed her hips. She brought her hands up from her hips to the point of caressing her breasts, still behind the folds of her sweater. She seductively cupped both breasts, rotating her palms over them; exciting me as well as her own nipples I'm sure.

Magil spun around putting her back to me, another rocking of her hula hips and then lifted the sweater off of her neck and tossing it atop her overalls. From the front she pulled on her panties, causing them to pull tight between her ass cheeks as she flexed her glutes and made a flossing action, rubbing her panties tight into her pussy, soaking them in her nectar. At this point I wasn't sure if Magil was concentrating more on herself or on me, but she seemed to be enjoying the teasing display of her body as much as I was. Magil drew her arms away from playing with her panties and reached under the band to lift off her black sports bra. Pulling it off and over her head, with her back still to me, she stretched the elastic and shot her bra in an unimpressive fashion where it landed on top of a floor lamp. I was enjoying the show, all the more since this was a lot messier way to undress that what Cynthia had always insisted upon.

With another enticing little wiggle of those hips, Magil pivoted to give me the best part of the show; her breast were swinging and undulating as she rolled her shoulders to make the girls dance before my eyes. She was full and succulent. I studied the play of shadows in the candlelight across the curves of her breast as they shifted and danced freeform for my pleasure. To emphasize their playful form, Magil brought her hands to pet the girls as she lifted them and shook them like pompoms, cheering on my Wand of Light and challenging my restraint to let her stay in control. I was hungry and I wanted to strike at the bait that was deliberately tempting me to come and catch her.

On tiny feet she tiptoed close to the bed where I was watching her, she dipped her ass and removed her panties. Standing upright she twirled them in the air like a lasso as she twirled her hips. While twirling her lasso panties, she tossed them at my head, landing on my face. They were quite damp and had her unique scent as they sat upon my nose. Magil stooped to paint my lips with the soaked green panties, pretended to stuff them into my mouth then pulled them away and hung them on the bedpost like a souvenir championship pennant.

Magil's strip tease had worked me into a terrible froth, and her routine had seemed to make her pretty hot and bothered as well. None of us wanted to delay the coming union of yoni and lingam, Wand of Light with her charm, the yin and yang of completeness, fulfillment and a flat out old fashioned orgasm. Magil pulled out a vial of oil and poured it over my chest and began to rub it into my skin. I suppose she was caring for my strained muscles from the wreck, but I was only aware of my love muscle at this point. I was but one big, highly focused lingam. There was no body, just a giant beacon of masculine energy ready to receive Magil's charm. Magil slathered oil on her boobs and then titillated me by rubbing her chest against mine. As she glided up and down my torso with hers, I could feel her ass bumping into my rod. She glided and pressed herself tighter into me and each time she bumped my prick with her ass a little bit harder. Magil got the vial and dripped the aromatic oil onto her palms and stroked my wand a couple of times and then leaned back with her knees on either side of my hips and slipped her oily hands over her labia. I noticed Magil get a small thrill as she oiled up her charm, touching her clitoris and showing an involuntary shudder in the process.

Rising slightly on her knees, Magil grabbed my joy stick and piloted herself into position and eased herself down. She covered me and let me slowly fill her up as she settled into a comfortable cowgirl position. "Ride 'em cowgirl. Ride them little dogies to glory." I encouraged her, but I'm not sure she heard me; she was already gone to another realm.

Magil put her hands on my shoulders and began to shift her weight as her vaginal muscles clenched around my thick trunk. She made small grunts every time she land on me while I plunged to my deepest penetration. Magil had her head thrown back looking toward the ceiling, but I doubt her eyes were open; her throat wide and exposed in a non-verbal, feminine sign of a woman open to sexual taking. Her grunts increased in rapidity as she began to ride up and down on my wand at a higher frequency. Her pussy walls were contracting with erotic spasms, embracing my wand with lustful grips. Her grunts transmuted into longer moans as she began to grind her hip around on my erotic spire. She leaned forward; I could feel her engorged nipples rasp across my chest as her tits swung while she thrust her hips in a scooping action. Magil's breath shortened to a hungry panting. With her auburn hair flowing down her back, her lips opened to the ceiling, she started to make a deflating sound, but it was not so much air in her lungs that was escaping, but rather the noise of pure pleasure. Her jamming continued at a greedy pace as the her voice rose to a staccato vibration, her screams rising to a higher register as she buried my Wand of Light as deep into her wickedly wet charm as she could physically manage. The scream was no longer vibrating as she wound herself up, but was now a monotone, long howl. She howled and I could feel her knees knock into my ribs as her belly muscles flexed and bowed, her back arched, heaving her long breasts toward my face. Magil struggled to catch her breath as she repeated the sound "oh" over and over as her thighs and stomach clenched and unclenched in waves of searing hot pleasure sloshed through her innards. She went limp and slumped onto my chest in sexual exhaustion as pulsing echoes of her orgasmic shutters continued to play through her vibrating charm.

1...345678