Valentimes: Worst and Best of Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was focused on her pleasure and was straining to keep from having my lingam explode; we had forgotten to get a condom for me, and I knew that girls hated to see the mess that boys made when they got sexually excited. I was worried about how this was going to end. "Hey, Magil, I'm sorry, but I forgot to put on a condom before we got started, I don't want to make a mess on your bed."

Magil rolled off of my chest to the center of the bed. "What? I know you're not wearing a rubber. Come fuck me! You have to fuck me now. I want you to cum. I want you to explode all over me and make a big mess. Get me until your Wand of Light bursts with all of your white, hot seed. Plant me Gary!"

I was surprised. I was not expecting such an earthy, messy and naughty demand from Magil. I didn't think women would ever go for such a messy sex scenario.

"Are you sure Magil?" I asked.

"Fuck Gary. Yes. Come get me and make as big a mess with your male seed as you can. I need you to fuck me and fuck me hard."

Magil's words stunned me for a second, and then I felt as if a patina of encrusted gray, gummy denial had shattered and fell off of my soul. I grabbed Magil's ankles and dragged her to the edge of the mattress and put my arms under her belly, lifting her up onto her knees. I reached my hand between her thighs and found her sopping wet yoni and parted her labia. I reached around her hips and plunged into her pouting pussy with a might heave of my Wand of Light. I was pure male energy. She gasped in pleasure as I drove her forward, her nipples playing across the sheet with each hammering blow of my male core. I thrust deep and hard, Magil encouraged me with shouts of "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Her pleading for more pleasure made me come to the edge of my endurance. "Fuck me like a rabbit. Fuck me like we're love bunnies. Let's mate all night like naughty bunbuns."

"There. I'm bumping you like a bunny. You're my little love bunny tonight and you're going to get plenty of bunny bumpin' Magil." I released my hands from her hips and grabbed two fists full of her long, dark hair and pulled them like reins on a runaway mare. I pulled her back as she bounced on my Wand of Light and drove me to unbearable excitement. I slipped out of her pussy and thrust my cock on top of her ass and shot my seed out in long, sticky ropes and into her auburn locks with an excruciating bellow of pleasure -- the sound of which I had never made before.

I pushed her forward onto the bed and I climbed in beside her and snuggled under the quilts. Magil was a sticky mess. The messy Magil hugged me and purred in contentment.

We had dosed off for a little while when we were awakened by a ping coming from the pile of clothing beside the bed. "My phone. Someone texted me." I said a little apologetic for the intrusion into our pleasant slumber, deep in our love bunny warren.

"It might be something important; do you need to check Gary?" I dug through my pants and pulled out my damaged phone. "It's from Cynthia, isn't it?" Magil asked in a knowing tone.

"Yup." It says, "I was expecting you to drop off my diamond pendant. Let me know when you can schedule it. I'll let you have your last quickie when you come by if I have the time."

I turned to the kind and marvelous woman snuggled next to me under hand-sewn quilts in a candle lit room with clothes strewn across the floor; "Magil, what do I do with that?"

"Gary, hold it lightly; breathe out with deep, peaceful breaths. Do not let the negativity reside in you anymore, release it all and add only kindness to your surroundings. Easier said than done, but now is a good time to practice restoring balance to your life." Magil stroked my cheeks as she spoke. She knew it was hard advice to follow.

I managed to type out a reply on my cracked screen; "Cynthia, I've changed. Thank you for releasing me to find a new and better way. You're free to pick up your piece at the jewelers. Let it be a reminder of a Valentimes that was never meant to be and wear it lightly. Hold it lightly. You are released, bye." I hit send. It felt good to release all of that.

Magil asked, "Was that a hard message for you to reply too?"

I paused for a moment to consider, "No Magil; no not at all. It felt like a release of some kind. I think you'd be surprised at my reply. Though I did intentionally misspell Valentines, I used an 'm', I think that will annoy Cynthia a little."

She kissed my ear, "Actually, I don't think your reply would surprise me. If you don't mind, I like to hear what you sent to her."

I read the text that I'd sent to Cynthia. Magil leaned into me, "Gary, you are a changed man. I love the way you have applied so much of what I have shared with you. I love you."

"Magil, you surprise me. I used to not like surprises, but I guess I'm a changed man. I love being surprised by you and your words."

Magil pulled the quilts all the way over us and we kissed and embraced in the messy, warm darkness underneath the covers. "I have something that I need to tell you before the night is over; are you ready?" Magil tensed for an unexpected and possibly unwanted revelation.

"Happy Val-en-TIMES my Magil with one 'l', I love you."

Magil collapsed in a hearty and loud laugh as she rolled into me and pounded on me with her fists, roughing me up again like when we first met yesterday. "Honestly, did you have a good Valentimes with me?"

I answered her, "My Magil, "Valentimes with you: It was the worst of times. It was the best of times." We laughed together as we rolled under the sheets.

Magil got out of bed, blew out the candles and came back to spoon with me as she whispered in my ear, "There is so much more to explore together, I'll tell you about some plans I have in the morning. Happy Valentimes to us."

__________

The author's description of the lingam massage benefited from "How to Give a Lingam Massage" by Selena_Kitt.

1...345678