Valentine’s Day Cuckold

Story Info
Cuckoldress is born on the ride home after Valentines Day.
3.1k words
4.05
12.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for fantasy purposes only and does not represent any real people or events. It contains themes of cuckolding, humiliation, submission, etc. if this is not your interest please read another story.

Corinna sighed and slipped into the Uber. She had just finished Valentine's Day dinner with her boyfriend Michael and as they were waiting for their car he got a call from one of his buddies, another ex-frat star who probably still worked with him downtown.

Through the car window she could still hear his voice, almost shouting with his buddy on the phone.

"Shit that's too bad bro, it sucks you can't make it."

"Yeah, I guess we'll figure something else out. Don't worry bro I will still find a way to make her Valentine's Day special."

Corinna could hear him cackling on the phone. She hated the way he talked about her with his friends. The totally immature, frat boy, way of speaking bragging about how hot she was peppered with thinly veiled sexual innuendos. She used to get butterflies when he heard her talking about her now like that but show she just felt embarrassed.

Michael had invited his friend over for a threesome after their date. He had spent months trying to convince Corinna to fuck him with one of his friends and she had finally given in. She didn't even like the idea that much but had given in purely because there sex life had gotten so unfulfilling for her. Micheal put in very little effort, always demanding a blow job or to fuck her and then always finishing quickly and unceremoniously without any care as to weather she got off or not. The thought of this occurring with two overly cocky frat bros did not interest Corinna but she had agreed on the hope that it would light a new spark in her.

"Good evening Ma'am" the Uber driver pulled her out of her thoughts. She looked up at the driver seat and saw a handsome, brown skinned man in his mid to late thirties. He was dressed in a plaid button down shirt and khaki pants. Corinna could see his dark, black chest hair spouting out of his shirt. He had dark brown eyes and a five o'clock shadow that excited something in her. She could tell he was well built under his somewhat nerdy clothes. On the wheel he could see his big, what could only be described as dad hands.

"You are looking lovely tonight. I'm Zain, please let me know if you need anything"

Corinna found his almost over politeness endearing. She giggled a little and responded "thank you so much Zain."

Zain again looked back at her and smiled. His eyes looked her up and down. Was he checking her out?

"I'm just waiting for my boyfriend" Corinna gestured outside. "He would be ready in a minute." Micheal was still yapping with his buddy on the phone.

"Valentines day?" Zain asked. "What is he treating you to gorgeous?"

Corinna was shocked by his obvious passes at her but it excited her none the less. He was clearly flirting with her while her boyfriend stood right outside. His accent and confident demeanor was intoxicating.

"Just dinner and now back to our place to spend sometime together."

Corinna realized what she said. She basically just let the Uber driver know they were on their way back home to fuck.

"If I was your boyfriend I wouldn't want to share you gorgeous."

Corinna started turning red. It was clear their driver had been hearing what her boyfriend was saying too. Zain noticed her embarrassment and interjected:

"It's okay, you're young and beautiful you should be having fun."

Corinna just giggled again. Shocked by how much information and been shared in such a short time with this man.

Micheal finally hung up the phone and was walking toward the car. Corinna immediately straightened her back.

"Good evening Sir" Zain said as Micheal entered the car. "Where are we headed?"

"The address is in the app buddy." Micheal replied.

Corinna was shocked by his rudeness. He glanced as her as he sat down. Micheal could see in her face that something was up. Corinna's face was flushed and she had a look in her eyes. Micheal assumed she was already horny, excited for tonight. She looked amazing in a tight black dress, elegant but still a little slutty in his eyes. Her gorgeous tits were practically hanging out the top and her figure was stunning. Her gorgeous blond hair framed her. He just smirked at her, little did he know Corinna was excited by her conversation with the driver not his presence.

"Alrighty Sir." Zain responded, and started toward their apartment.

"It's too bad Blake couldn't make it." Micheal said to her.

"It's okay" Corina respond, "I wasn't to excited about the idea anyway."

"Come on babe it would be fun. Experience something you have never tried before."

Corinna almost kicked him. She was still embarrassed even though Zain already knew what was going on.

Zain laughed, "it's good, you kids should be having fun."

Now Micheal was embarrassed too. How could the driver have known what he was talking about? He didn't realize his obnoxious hooting with his bro on the phone had made it obvious to everyone around them.

Before Micheal could say anything Corinna interjected: "Have you very done anything like that Zaid."

'How does she known his name' Micheal thought to himself.

"Oh yes many times, I love joining couples" Zain responded.

The young couple was shocked. Any veil of politeness or composure had just been removed. They now all knew a slutty secret about each other in the first short minutes of an Uber ride.

Little did the couple know Zain was a "bull" who hunted couples like Corinna and Micheal. He had many dating profiles where he would look for attached women needing something extra. So many white girls secretly wanted his big, brown Pakistani cock.

Before they could say anything Zain continued: "I have a lot of fun playing, satisfying the woman, and letting her man see her in all her glory being taken. It can be very satisfying for everyone involved. I take it you guys play too?"

"No" Corinna responded "but we have discussed it before. What you describe does sound really exciting."

"Yeah bro we were going to try it with one of my friends but it feel through." Micheal responded trying to regain control of the situation. Now he was red and flush. "I don't know if it's something we are really hunting for though bro."

It was an obvious lie. Micheal had spent may late nights up watching cuckold porn. Watching beautiful women get taken by massive cocks in front of their pathetic doting boyfriends. Watching those guys eat out there girls while their bulls fucked them. Watching cucks eat up creampies and get locked up in chastity cages. Watching them humiliate themselves, act like pussies, right in front of their girls and wives. He was too ashamed to admit it to Corinna but the thought of being a cuck drove him crazy. The whole threesome thing with Blake was just a front to satisfy his secret fantasies.

"I don't know Micheal, it could be fun" Corinna said to them both.

"Yes, I would love to get to know you both" Zain added.

Micheal couldn't bring himself to say anything. The idea of seeing Corinna with him did sound really hot, he was already getting hard in his pants. He did mostly watch black and brown guys fuck, not white guys like Blake, when he was getting himself off. He wasn't necessarily picturing a Pakistani Uber driver hitting middle age in his fantasies but now he couldn't stop picturing this man with his girlfriend.

Zain taking advantage of the moment reached back and placed his hand on Corinne's leg. She was immediately pulsing from the feeling of his strong hand. Her heart was beating her in her chest and she was breaking out into a little bit of a sweat. She glanced up at Zain and his crotch in the drivers seat. It was clear he was already hard, and he looked massive, in his pants too. She then looked up and made eye contact with him in the rear view mirror. He gave her a huge, toothy grin.

Micheal was speechless. Absent mindedly his had went to his own crotch and he was holding his not nearly as impressive bulge.

"It looks like guys are interested" Zain said laughing. They had both noticed Micheal making a fool of himself in the corner.

Micheal was too stunned to speak but Corinna just responded "yeah, I would love to get to know you too."

Zain pulled his hand off her as they neared their destination. While he pulled into a parking space Micheal paid and gave him a five star rating.

Getting out, Zain quickly came to Corinna and placed his arm around their hip. Micheal unlocked and then opened the door for them and followed them into the lobby. Waiting for the elevator Zain spoke to Corinna: "how are you feeling gorgeous?"

"Amazing Zain, I haven't felt this good in a while."

Micheal stayed silent watching behind them as the scene unfolded.

As they all got into the elevator Zain looked down and kissed Corinna. Instantly she returned the energy and began making out with Zain. She turned to face him and pressed her body against his. She could feel his hard cock against her stomach. He placed his hand on the small of her back, held her chin, and kissed her hard. Corinna let out a moan. She really hadn't felt like this in a while.

Once they got to their floor Micheal ran to unlock the apartment door while Zain and Corinna continued to make out. He held the door open for them again while Zain and his girlfriend walked into their apartment.

Zain wasted no time. He began unbuttoning his shirt. Corinna following suit kicked off her heals. She caught a glimpse off Zain's hairy, muscular chest and it awoke something in her. She jumped back to him and bagan making out again. Zain's began unzipping the back of her dress and helped her out of it. Corinna did the same with Zain's pants. Soon they were both standing in their underwear making out with each other in the front hallway.

From Micheal's view they looked amazing. His beautiful girlfriend's pale skin contrasting with the handsome, dark Pakistani. His hand holding her plump ass in her black lace panties. His other hand holding her breast as he stuck his tongue in her mouth. He was standing over her, tall and muscular in tight black boxer briefs. Micheal could see his massive cock pressed to the side in the tight underwear. Above the elastic a sea of dense, black hair covered his stomach and chest. Zain was held up by strong, muscular, hairy legs and had a huge muscle ass. Zain's body hair stopped at his large wide shoulders. Out of his nerdy clothes Zain had a very intimidating body.

They were making no effort to include Micheal, which nobody minded, but Zain still stopped what he was doing and looked over to him. "I want you to get naked too" he demanded.

Micheal wasted no time and started to take off his clothes. He had worn a suit for the night but still ended up looking undoubtably fratty. None of the dress clothes looked exactly right on him. He quickly piled his suit on the floor and pulled off his boxers. His 5 inch prick was rock hard and stood out straight in front of him.

Zain and Corinna confined to make out. Zain unhooked her bra and Corinna worked to pull down his briefs. Zain's cock spilled out. It was about 8 and a half inches and thick. Starting from a well kept mound of black pubic hair it stuck out, bulging slightly in the middle and topped with thick foreskin. It's dark color looked amazing on Corinna's body.

"You still look really interested buddy" Zain said glancing down at Michael's rock hard cock and laughing.

"You're huge" was all Micheal replied looking at Zain's cock. It was clear to everyone in the room, Zain was about twice as long and much thicker then Micheal.

Corinna grabbed onto it. "I know, Zain please be gentle with this" she said giggling.

"Don't worry gorgeous, I'll be careful" Zain responded.

"Let's go to the bedroom" Corinne said not wasting any time.

She guided Zain to the bedroom, his massive brown cock following her. Micheal followed behind him. In the room, Corinne turned to him and began making out again. Zain picked her up and placed her down on her back on the bed. He pulled her panties up off her legs and got in between them. Micheal just stood by the door and started to jerk off his little cock.

Zaid leaned forward and placed his heavy cock on Corinna's pussy. Kissing her, then her neck, he whispered in her ear: "what do you want gorgeous? What do you want tonight?"

"Please fuck me" was Corinna said. Zaid smiled. Few times had he been able to seduce a girl this quickly. She must really need it.

Zaid continued kissing her down to her tits, belly, and then her pussy. He ate her out thoroughly, deep in her folds, kissing her clit. Teasing her. Soon she was begging Zain to fuck her. He brought his cock back and rested it on on her pussy and belly and started rubbing back and fourth on her opening.

"Get him some lube Micheal" Corinna said. Micheal quickly ran over to the nightstand pulling out some lube and condoms and handed them to Zain: "Here you go Sir."

"SIR!?" Corinna said. It wasn't like him to be this polite.

Micheal let it slip. All the cuck porn he watched feature submissive boyfriends showing respect to the alpha bulls. He was ready to live out his fantasy.

"Good boy" Zain said laughing.

He squirted some lube on the tip of his fat cock and kept rubbing it on Corinna's opening. Corinna began moaning again in anticipation.

He slipped the condom on and then applied more lube. Micheals mouth was watering watching this fat cock tease his girlfriend.

Slowly Zain pushed his big, thick cock into Corinna's pussy. She grabbed onto his arm and started humming. He pushed a few more inches in and Corinna started to scream. Half way in was already something way bigger and more satisfying then anything she had had with Micheal. Zain continued to push in. Micheal was jerking off furiously watching this big fat cock push into his girlfriend. When Zain bottomed out he leaned in and kissed Corinna.

"How does to feel baby?"

"I'm so fucking full Zain, I can't believe I'm taking it."

Zain took the opportunity to take this up a notch.

"I know I'm much bigger then your boyfriend. It's always hard the first time"

"You're so much fucking bigger Zain" she responded. "It feels incredible."

Micheal was hurt but so incredibly turned on. Now he stated to moan and whimper.

"You're not going to want his little white boy cock anymore" Zain taunted. "He'll be useless for you."

"That's okay Zain. I need your big cock Zain. Take me."

"Beg for it. What do you want Corinna? Who's pussy is this?"

"It's yours Zain. Please fuck me"

From the corner Zain and Corinna heard a moan and the sound of drops hitting the floor. Micheal was in the middle of one of the most intense orgasams of his life, jerking off watching his girlfriend get fucked by another man. He was red and humiliated but so incredibly turned on.

"Look, your little boyfriend already came watching you baby" Zain said laughing.

"What do you say cuck" Zain demanded of Micheal.

Micheal not missing a beat: "Thank you Sir for fucking my girlfriend."

Zain let out a loud laugh. It was rare for the cucks to fall in like this quickly too. Corinna was shocked by the harsh language but incredibly turned on. It was hot watching this Alpha but her boyfriend in his place.

"You're welcome cuck. Do me a favor and get out of our way until we are done."

"Yes Sir" Micheal went to sit in the chair in the corner silently. He was still hard because of the exchange he just had with Zain.

"I'm going to treat you right baby. Give you something your boyfriend could never give you" Zain told Corinna.

He began pumping back and fourth. Corinna screamed again. Slowly Zain worked into a rhythm with her. His cock was unlike anything she had experienced before. She was struggling to speak only moaning. The experience was awaking something in her. Something she wouldn't be able to forget.

"Nnnnughhhhhhhh" Corinna screamed in orgasam. Micheal was shocked he thought orgasam from penetration was a myth. Zain just started to fuck harder. Micheal from the back watched his big hairy balls swing back and fourth as he fucked his girlfriend. His muscular hairy ass bounce. Micheal was ashamed that this ugly display, this man's hairy ass was turning him on even more. He wanted to worship Zain's asshole like he had seen in porn a couple of times before.

Zain was getting close now too. He continued to pound in Corinna. Now she was close to a second orgasam.

"Uhhhhhhhhyhhhhhh" she screamed again.

This brought Zain to the edge. Corinna could feel his cock expanding even more in her. Zain pumped a few more times and then pulled out. He ripped off the condom and came on Corinna's pussy and her lower belly. After he finished Zain collapsed on the bed next to Corinna.

Without being asked Michael crawled over to Corinna and and began licking up Zain's cum off her used pussy. Zain and Corinna just laughed.

- SIX WEEKS LATER -

Michael pulled up outside the restaurant and waited. A lot has changed in the six weeks since him and his girlfriend had met Zain. They were out to dinner together like the night the three had met.

Micheal spotted Zain and Corinna walking out. His cock flexed just seeing him with her and he felt the pinch of his new cock cage. Zain had started to make him wear it to "stop him from coming so quickly." Micheal got out and opened the door for Zain and Corinna like he had been trained.

"Thank you cucky." Zain said to embarrass Micheal in front of anyone who could possibly hear.

Back in the drivers seat he asked: "where are we headed Sir" to Zain.

"Where do you think cucky? Back home buddy." He responded smirking.

Micheal just responded yes Sir and started off. Corinna and Zain started making out in the back seat. Micheal was straining even more in his cage. At the wheel he was finally in his place and as ashamed as he was to admit it it felt good.