Valentine's Breaking Ch. 04

Story Info
Jennifer meets a former crewmember.
1.3k words
1.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, when you wake up, you find yourself surprised that you were able to sleep at all. It's not that you never slept before while you were standing. You are a captain! Back in the Academy, there were times when you fell asleep during the assembly! But your bonds render you completely helpless. Your body free for everyone to see. And that makes you uncomfortable.

"Mhm!" you bite down on the gag, and you start to struggle against your bonds. Despite the hood on your head and the armbinder still keeping your arms behind you. But it is hopeless.

"Mhmm!" angered, you slam your hooded head against the wall. But it hurts a lot more than you thought.

Finally, you take a deep breath, and you decide to stand in line in silence. Just like the members of your former crew.

It takes about an hour for the guards to fetch you. They remove the hood from your head, and you get served breakfast through a dildo. After that, the hood is locked back, and you are forced to follow them through the corridors. You stumble many times as you do that. But luckily the crewmen are there, your body groped and caressed every time they have to help.

Finally, you reach your destination, and you can hear the dreadful sentence:

"Captain Jennifer Valentine, welcome!" the captain says. You still unknowing of his name.

You can hear the guard who led you take a step forward. But instead of getting pushed, you find the end of your leash dangling against your bare skin. Surprised, you stop. Then someone steps behind you. Someone large. Your breasts and progressively your whole body groped by large palms.

"How do you like your new life so far?" you can hear the captain's voice in your ear.

Gagged, you cannot hope to answer. Instead, you just stand there. Enduring as the man gropes you. Part of you even enjoying it. The man presses your breasts together, then pulls them apart again and again. Then at one point one of your breasts is let go of. A scary tingle going through your body as a pair of fingers invade you, and begin to move up and down inside your vagina.

"Mhm!" you moan, biting on the ballgag and enjoying the sensations. Then suddenly, the fingers leave, and you are sad to realize that its over.

"Later, slut," the captain says. "Oh, by the way, I have a surprise for you," he says.

You can feel a hand pressing on the back of your neck. The hood's zipper pulled up by a strong motion. As the blackness descends from your eyes, what you see is a woman in her twenties. Fair skin. Long blonde hair. Thin figure. A nice pair of B-cup tits. A huge ballgag in her mouth. Her upper body engulfed in a yellow straitjacket. But then you shudder as you realize who she is: Lieutenant Carla Hudson.

The man walks up to her, and unlocks her ballgag.

"Do you like it here, beautiful?" he asks.

"Yes, Master," she says.

"What is your favorite thing?" he asks.

"Sucking cocks, Master!" she says. Only to receive a huge slap on the face.

"Louder," he says.

"A love sucking cocks, Master!" she says. But she receives another slap.

"Louder," he says.

"A love sucking cocks, Master!" she says, her vocal cords at a fraction.

"Let's grant your wish then, shall we?" the captain says.

He pushes Carla down on her knees, and unzips his pants before her. To your surprise, she takes in the cock immediately, and she starts to bob her head up and down like a good slut.

"You might have figured out by now. But she wasn't captured just a few days ago," the captain says. "She is actually enjoying our hospitality for several months now. The Carla on your ship was a cone, tasked to give away all the information we needed for a successful ambush."

"But that will be hardly a concern yours of course. As both you and Carla are going to be sex slaves for the rest of your lives now. Isn't that right, Carla?" he asks as he looks down to her.

"Yes, Master!" she says, the cock whipped out of her mouth.

Only to get slapped the next second.

"I will be a slave forever!" she says immediately.

Only to get slapped again.

"I will be a slave forever!" she says again. You can see it on her that she is expecting another slap. But the captain turns to you instead.

"What about you, Jennifer?" he asks, and immediately, your are pushed on your knees in front of him.

"I will be a slave forever!" you answer.

Only to get slapped.

"I will be a slave forever!" you yell as loud as you are able to.

Only to get slapped again.

"Excellent, slut," he says, but you are still on your toes as you were expecting another slap. Than to your not so great surprise, his cock is whipped out of Carla's mouth, and now it is your turn.

You take the shaft in your mouth immediately. And to be frank, you actually find yourself enjoying it. You bob your head up and down a couple of times, then the cock is offered to Carla, who starts sucking on it even more eager as you are.

After that, it is offered to you for a bit. Then it goes back to Carla. Then it goes back to you. Then it is Carla's turn again. At one point the captain says:

"Now both of you lean back, tongues out!" At that point, the both of you do as ordered, and a second later, his precious semen is ejaculated on your tongues.

You lick it from the corner of your mouths like a pair of machines. After that, your heads are turned in front of the other, and you start kissing each other in order to get the precious semen. Carla being the one who does the lion's share of the work.

"What do we say now?" he asks.

"Thank you, Master!" you both say in unison.

"Good pet," he says, his glance turned to the guards the next second. "Take them back to their assigned locations," he says.

You are stood up from the ground, alongside with Carla. From the corner of your eyes, you can see Carla getting a yellow hood on her head. After that it is your turn, and your black hood is placed back on you. As you are led away, you remember that you didn't get your orgasm. Then again: what can you do about it?

The both of you are led out of the cabin. A huge slap landing on Carla's ass. "See you soon, beautiful!" For a while you are led side by side the other. After that, you take a sharp turn. Which actually surprises you, as you already know that this is not the usual direction they take you.

You are led forward for some time. Your skin getting goosebumps from the worry. You can hear a door open. Then you are escorted forward. You are bent down. Your neck and ankles get strapped to some sort of a metal frame. Perhaps another bondage bench?

"Lucky day boys! Captain Valentine is on the menu," you can hear a man's voice. And you shudder as you realize that you just became fuckmeat for, as far as you know, the whole crew.

"Brace yourself slut," you get at least this much warning from the first participant. After that, he rams his cock inside you, and continues to do so again and again. Thanks to your aroused state, you are able to come before him. After that however, there comes another man. And another. And another. You biting on your ballgag as you are prepping your soul for the next participant.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Police Debauchery -- Illustrated Female detective with the small town crime ring.in Illustrated
The Education of Mindy Ch. 01 Female School Principal is seduced by PTA Mom.in Lesbian Sex
My Daughter's Panties My daughter catches me trying on her used panties!in Lesbian Sex
Subconscious Self-Examination A journalist discovers the world of BDSM first-hand.in BDSM
Bound Fun with My Roommate A misunderstanding throws her rule book out the window. (M/F)in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories