Valentine's Breaking Ch. 05

Story Info
Jennifer gets rescued.
1k words
898
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are locked into the bondage bench for hours as the entire crew takes turns on you.

When you are finally released, you take it as a blessing. But then you realize that the crew works in rotations, and one of the guards starts to fuck you as you are being led out of the cargo hold. Some other guards decide to join also. And they just keep fucking you. Your bare chest pressed against the glass window of a corridor, as one man enters you after the other.

Deep down you enjoy it. It is either the nanites or just you, you are not sure. Either way, your legs give out, and you collapse on the floor. But the crew doesn't care, and they keep fucking you. Your body and mind both lost to the euphoria.

You do not know what that UCS dreadnought is doing there. At first, your mind sweeps it away, as two crewmembers were just in the process of switching. But that dreadnought is there. You can see it through the window. You do not see a nameplate. As what you see is the front. The gigantic beast with its numerous guns facing down on you and another vessel. The other vessel fires. Then it's blown apart right then and there, its advanced shield overwhelmed by the dreadnought's sheer firepower.

The two ships next to the dreadnought choose to engage it. The shots from the most advanced plasma cannons in perhaps the entire world nullified through capacity alone. Then it comes the return fire, dozens of guns firing their salvos, the two ships reduced to molten carcasses.

It is only then you realize that you are facing doom also. Your fucking stopped as everyone started to run for the escape pods. For moment you hope that perhaps the ship could jump away. But your fantasy is shattered as the dreadnought fires its front guns again, your vessel's shield breached and the hull shaking around you. But then... There is nothing.

Franticly you start to laugh. Yes. After all that happened they will save you. And instead of spending the rest of your life as a slave, you could still become an admiral. But the stain that this will get you would stay forever. This is how the military works. Admiral Jennifer Valentine. The admiral who was fucked. From now on this is the best you could ever hope for in your professional life.

In this respect, you are not happy to see the rescue party at all. Looking at them sad, broken, and almost angry, as they get you on your feet, and bring you onboard the ship that you later on identify as the UCS Titan.

They free you of your bindings, then you have to write a report, and you are escorted to a cabin that is to serve as your temporary residence. After that you start doing things not really sure what to expect. The first thing you do is a bath, multiple hours long. Then you put on the carbon copy of your old uniform and decide to get some food delivered. Too ashamed to show your face just yet. You also think of getting in touch with your parents or with Carla. But again: too ashamed.

It is Captain McAllister whose visit you expect the least, the commander of the UCS Titan. But once you open the door for him, somehow all the pieces fall together.

"How long?" you ask as McAllister lets himself in. He looks around the main area, then he walks to the window, the blue-red lights of the FTL seen from it.

"So far around eight hundred ships were pulled out of storage. Mainly from the modernized ones from Neptune. But there are also other sites. The wargames suggest that the attacking side must maintain secrecy in order to secure an advantage, but by now the entire admiralty knows that this will not be the case. We got punched in the face, and we have to punch back. Otherwise we demonstrate that our vessels are too precious for us the risk them in war," he says, facing the FTL lights instead of you.

"As far as the initial projections go, it is not going to go well for either of us. There are far too many combat assets sitting ducks for far too few ships that do the targeting. But that is why we chose New Earth as our first target. To attack it seems unthinkable due to its defense network. But this is also why nobody is going to expect it," He turns his head halfway to you, and he holds his glance. "But this also means that we will need an infiltration unit. Tasked to locate the Coalition's admiralty for us so we could take them out as part of the operation."

"And you will need me to accomplish that," you answer. "They wanted me to get delivered to Admiral Hawthorne, so he could parade me to the other admirals. Aaand if the ship that you damaged just happens to jump back, with only a few survivors onboard, they might just take the bait and lead us right to their secret hideout."

At the end of the sentence you find yourself with a grin. But you quickly regain your composure. Truth is, at this point, sex and the joy of triumph are the only things left for you. The stain won't go away. No matter what you do. But you can still kick some Coalition ass. Especially if you become an admiral.

And who knows? Perhaps doing it in the midst of a d/s relationship might just be the best for you!

"Needless to say, Jennifer: This is not something Command wants to force upon you," McAllister says. "That other woman, Carla, already signed up. Just as numerous other members of your former crew. Without you, it would be much more difficult. But you do not have to sign up."

"I thought Carla was a mole, captain," you say, the events that took place in those days already detailed in your report.

"She is a triple agent," McAllister answers. "She is one of our best tools when it comes to sniffing out Hawthorne and his likes. That is why we could find you. If you are to refuse, I firmly believe she could still accomplish the mission. But it would be much more difficult."

"I will do it," you say, seeing how the captain stiffend his chest in his uniform.

"I'm glad to hear it, captain," McAllister says after a relieved sigh.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Possession Ariel is kidnapped & seduced.in BDSM
Slave Immigrant Ch. 01 Mr. Jones immigrates to a new planet as a sex slave.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Aarla's Descent Ch. 06-07 Aarla is trapped.in BDSM
In with the Old Women rule; men are kept locked away in cages until one day.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Trainingware 2091: His parents ask her to discipline him.in BDSM
More Stories