Valentine's Day Hookup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood there looking at each other for several seconds in awkward silence before Tom finally spoke.

"I'm sorry," he began to say. "I completely misunderstood everything. I feel like an idiot, and I think I should leave."

He dropped the flowers on the couch and made his way to the door. He thought to himself that he should never have cancelled on meeting up with the stripper and considered whether or not to text her again to see if she was still available. Before he got to the door, Blair ran up to him and stopped him from leaving.

"Don't leave," she said to him. "You, um... You didn't misunderstand anything."

"I didn't?" Tom asked.

"Yes, when I told you about my plans for tonight, I was suggesting we..." she trailed off.

"Netflix and chill?" Tom asked.

"Exactly," she answered nervously. "But I never did something like this before, so I kept it vague because I didn't want to appear... too slutty."

"I would never think that," said Tom. "But why are you dressed so casually and have pizza and beer ready?"

"Like I said, I never did this before. I figured I should appear casually about it, and maybe we'd have pizza and watch a good movie at first and then let things develop from there."

"I see," said Tom, feeling a little relieved. "But why were you so shocked to see me like this?"

"I just didn't expect you to come by dressed so well and actually bring me flowers," she replied. "Sure, it's Valentine's Day, but for something like this, I didn't think it was necessary to do any of this. Honestly, I now feel like a slob compared to how you look right now.

Tom laughed. "You look alright. You don't look like a slob at all."

"Thank you. And I love the flowers, by the way. I'm surprised you found some at such short notice."

"It wasn't easy," said Tom. "But you're not just saying all of this to make me feel better, are you?"

Blair grabbed his head, made him bend down a little because he was a little taller than her, and gave him a big kiss on the mouth. The kiss was long and passionate; it was so good, Tom nearly forgot where he was.

Blair let go of the kiss and looked deep into his eyes. "What does that tell you?"

"Yeah, I'm going to need more proof," he said, giving her a big smile.

"I have all the proof you need."

She grabbed him by the collar and made him follow her to the bedroom.

"What about the pizza?" Tom asked.

"Obviously, that could wait until later," she said.

When they got to her bedroom, Tom was still concerned about whether she was truly sincere about her motives for the evening. Those thoughts went away when she took off her shirt and he saw her in a bra for the first time. It was a standard, everyday white bra, not the lingerie that Amy promised Blair would be wearing, but it was still sexy to him.

They kissed heavily as they helped each other remove their clothing. They fell onto the bed and held each other's naked bodies as they rolled around the bed, making out with each other. He got her on her back as he began kissing her tits and playing with her nipples. Blair was breathing heavily, as she was getting very aroused by this. She always got turned on when men played with her tits in just the right way.

As he did this, he put one hand between her legs and began fingering her clit. He had a method where he played with it lightly, getting the woman turned on just enough to tease her. He then began to finger her clit with rapid motions, even putting a couple of fingers in her pussy. She began moaning loudly as her pussy was getting wetter and hotter. She was close to orgasm but didn't quite get there.

When Tom was done, he positioned himself perfectly on top of her as she opened her legs wide for him. She braced herself as he pushed his dick inside of her, and she let out a loud moan and smiled at how good the dick felt inside of her. Tom held it there for a moment, enjoying the moment and loving how Blair's pussy felt around his dick.

Tom began fucking her with hard thrusts. He didn't give her his very best just yet; he was saving that for later in their love-making. Blair held Tom close to her body, her nails digging into his back, leaving small scratches. She began to scream into his ear, saying some blasphemous things that Colin never thought he'd ever hear a woman say, bust also somehow turned him on.

He slowed down enough for Blair to make him turn over so she could be on top of him. She liked it when men were dominant in bed, but she liked to try to have some of her own fun during sex when she could. Tom just laid there as Blair began grinding and bouncing around his dick. She was going wild and moving so fast that he had to keep his hands on her hips to keep her steady because he was afraid she was going to bounce off his dick and land on the floor.

He was never used to women being on top, but Blair was doing an amazing job being in control like this. He just laid there as he watched this beautiful woman having fun with her tits jiggling and her hair flying wildly. He gave her ass a couple of slaps from his position, and when he saw how much she liked it, he did it a few more times. After a while, Blair stopped briefly and let out a scream as an orgasm surged through her body. Tom was excited; he had never seen a woman get off like this while riding him.

When he felt she had been on top long enough, he made her get back on her back and began fucking her harder than before. Blair was getting extremely excited from the pounding she was receiving; it was like her pussy was being worked on by a jackhammer. It was a little painful, but she was loving every moment of it.

It wasn't long until her body arched up from beneath him as she orgasmed hard and let out a scream so loud that it momentarily distracted from his performance, and he had to stop. When she had settled down, he went back to fucking her hard again.

He got her to cum one more time before he had the feeling that he was about to be finished very soon. He managed to get a few more minutes of fucking before he finally shot his entire load into her pussy. Blair enjoyed the feeling of his warm goo flowing into her. She was disappointed that it had to end since she was having too much fun with him, but realized it was eventually going to happen anyway.

Tom got off of Blair and lay down beside her.

"Is that how you hoped this evening would go?" she asked.

"Yeah, pretty much," he answered with a big smile. "To be honest, I was hoping to spend some time with you before we ended up in bed, but I like this just the same."

"Well, we did the chill part; maybe we can do Netflix now," she suggested.

"Really? You want to watch something on Netflix after all of this."

"The pizza is getting cold, and I want you well relaxed and well fed if we're going for round two."

"Round two? You want to go again?"

"Only if you're up for it."

"Oh yes, I definitely am," he said enthusiastically.

They got dressed and went back to the living room. As Blair suggested, they relaxed by the TV and ate pizza, and when they were ready, they went back to her bedroom to have another round of amazing sex. She told him her roommate would be gone all night and he could stay over if he wanted, which made him very happy.

The next morning, after having sex one more time, she made them both breakfast. They had a good eating her omelets and talking, so Tom thought it was a good time to finally ask her out on a real date, which she happily said yes to.

A FEW WEEKS LATER

Carol was in the kitchen trying out a new pasta recipe she was learning. Blair was with her, sitting at the kitchen island, sharing a bottle of wine with Carol as she watched her cook. They spent the time discussing a variety of topics, and when the discussion about their relationships came up, Blair had to confess something to Carol that had been weighing on her for some time now.

She told her about Tom and their Valentine's Day night together. But unlike what Tom thought he knew about that night, Blair told Carol the truth about it. When she finished telling them the story, they sat back in silence as they contemplated what she had told them.

Carol stopped cooking to contemplate what Blair had just told her. There was a long, awkward silence between them as Carol tried to think of something to say.

"Let me get this straight. You really were asking him to come over to just hang out and watch TV?"

"That's right," said Blair. "Although, thinking about it, some of the phrasing I used when I invited him over probably would've made anybody think it was something more."

"You didn't tell me your whole plan for that night. But from what I gathered, it seemed like a Netflix and chill situation to me."

"I see that now, yes," said Blair as she took a big sip of her wine.

"And when he realized it wasn't the booty call the he expected it to be, he felt embarrassed, so you..." Carol trailed off.

"I lied to him and fucked him to make him feel better," said Blair.

There was another long and awkward silence between them.

"That was your only option?" Carol asked.

"At the moment, I didn't know what else to do. He felt so embarrassed, and I felt bad for misleading him and putting him in that position. I just kind of reacted without really thinking about it."

"Wow," said Carol. "I suppose that was a kind thing to do. A little slutty, but still kind."

"At least you think it was still a kindness."

"But you've been dating him the last few weeks; don't you like him?"

"I do now," said Blair. "But before, I just wanted to be friends. Now I like him--"

"Because he's a good fuck?" Carol asked with a big grin.

"Yes, he's a good fuck," Blair confessed. "And I admit, I kept it going in the beginning because I wanted to keep having great sex with him. But I really do like him now. He's such a wonderful guy, and I feel bad about lying to him about that night. I feel like I should tell him the truth, but I'm afraid of what will happen between us if I do."

Carol took a big sip of her wine and took a moment to think about Blair's situation.

"Yeah, you should never tell him the truth," said Carol. "At this point, you might as well go all in on the lie. And if you really like him, don't ever tell him the truth about that night."

"But it doesn't feel right," said Biair.

"Then tell him the truth, but not right away," said Carol. "Maybe if you wait a few more months and see if the relationship develops, then you can tell him what really happened that night. Hopefully, by then, the truth won't seem so bad and all will be forgiven."

"I like that idea. But what if in a few of month's things go sour between us and we break up?"

"Then you have nothing to worry about," Carol answered. "Why would you tell him the truth after that?"

"You have a good point," said Blair.

"But you have some time to think about your options. For now, try to get as much sex out of him as you can, just in case things don't go well between you both by then."

"I guess that's all I can do for now," said Blair.

"Here's to having lots of great sex," said Carol as she raised her wine glass.

Blair repeated that toast, and they both clinked their wine glasses together. They both took a big sip of their wine, and Carol went back to cooking.

Blair wasn't sure how their relationship would turn out if she ever told the truth to Tom. But for now, she's just going to enjoy her time with him.

12